Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET - permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA - permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - to get information about external storage attached to or inserted in the device.
A smart widget is included in this app. The widget provides info about your CPU: Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ). It's optimized to spend very low battery and it can also be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget. Note that if you move the app to the SD Card, the widget will not be available.
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS ( recently some users are giving bad reviews because of the required permissions ):
All the required permissions of this app are necessary to show the user all the info about his device, including picture permission. This app doesn't take photos or videos, only requires those permissions to detect and show the information about the camera.
- Share your Report to your friends with your favourite Messaging App!
- CPU Widget with Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ).
- Processor info ( Cores, Max Frequency, Real Time Frequency, etc... ).
- Device info ( Android version, Kernel, Compilation, etc... ).
- Graphics Processing Unit info ( GPU, OpenGL, Vertex and Texture Units, etc... ).
- Audio Chipset Info ( Audio Chip, Audio Codecs, Radio Chip, Audio Modes, etc... ).
- RAM Memory info ( Total RAM, Avaiable RAM etc... ).
- Storage Space info ( Internal, External, SD Card, etc... ).
- Display info ( Screen Resolution, Screen Size, Density, Refresh Rate, etc...).
- Camera info ( Megapixels, Flash Modes, Focal Length, Focus Modes, Effects, etc... ).
- Temperature info ( System temperature and Battery Temperature ).
- Battery info ( Battery level, status, type, etc... )
- Sensors info ( Accelerometer, Orientation, Magnetic Field, GPS, Light, Gravity, etc... ).
- Export your System Report by E-mail.
- Share your System Summary with your favourite messaging app.
If you enjoyed this app, please, rate it in Google Play. It will only take a second and it will be very helpfull for the developer.
Note that if you have found errors in the app, you should send us an email with the problem instead of putting a negative review. The app will be updated as soon as possible.
Be the master of your Android device with Droid Info , only a tap away.
Android Device Information's :
- General Information : Device Manufacturer, Model, Android System Version, Main board model, CPU
- Display Info: Display size in Inches & Pixel, Density , DPI , Refresh rate.
- Memory Information : RAM, SD Card , Phone Memories Used & Free Space Size.
- Network Info : Operator Name, Phone Type, Network Type.
- Hardware Info: Radio, Bluetooth, NFC, USB Host, WiFi , GPS, Camera, SIP, Television etc Supported or None.
- Sensor Info: Accelerometer, Barometer, Light Sensor, Magnetometer, Gyroscope,Proximity Sensor Supported or None.
- Battery Info: Battery level, health status, technology, temperature , voltage , plug-in status.
- Device Info: Device Id, Subscriber Id, Serial No etc.
- From Android 2.0.1 to Android 4.2.2 & +
If you have any comments, suggestions or error please do not hesitate to contact us and we will make those changes as soon as possible.
You can easily confirm the function that a terminal is equipped with.
Displays CPU/Memory/Screen Resolution on Screen upside
* Displayed items vary depending on the device
* Value is not necessarily accurate
CPU type, instruction set, the device name, manufacturer name, OS version, etc.
Bluetooth, camera, touch screen, multi-touch, microphone, TV, USB, Wi-Fi, etc.
accerolametor, gravity, gyroscope, magnetic field, orientation , pressure, proximity, rotation vector, temperature, etc.
Available playback and recording format
minimum buffer size required for playback and recording time
The sensor functions and is installed with a check mark to the left.
Sensor mounted get more information by click.
Audio page, you can see the combination of the following playback and recordable format.
number of bits: 8bit/16bit
number of channels: mono / stereo
Shows necessary Minimum Buffer Size under available playback or a recording format.
You can also at a glance see the available resources and find out exactly what applications are installed on your phone which you may not even be aware of.
It also looks pretty cool and you can show off your phone to your friends.
The app doesn't request any special permission to run and will not display or collect any personal information.
・JPEG THUMB NAIL SIZE
・PREVIES FPS RANGE
It can easily monitor the virtual machines status, and power on/off them if you like. For job like this, you will never need a PC again. You can control them on your mobile, at any time and any where you like.
* Monitor Server's accessibility;
* Monitor VirtualBox virtual machines' running status;
* Power on/off VirtualBox virtual machines;
* Show SSH connection's command log;
* Show VBoxSVC.log;
* Show VBox.log for each virtual machine;
* Show VirtualBox metrics (performance counter);
* Save Logs to SD card or External Storage as a ZIP file;
* Share the saved log zip file to other apps, such as Gmail, Dropbox, Evernote, etc.;
* specify SSH port;
* fetch and show virtual machine screenshot;
* Add domain name support for host address;
* Improved UI for tablet;
* User can specify whether should check server availibility before SSH connection;
* User can specify how to start the virtual machine by default in Settings;
* User can specify how to stop virtual machine by default in Settings;
* No additional software need to be installed on server in most case;
VBoxManage Android controls the virtual machine by 'VBoxManage' command via SSH connection. So, everything you need to provide are a Linux SSH server address and login information, and make sure the login user is able to execute 'VBoxManage' command to control the virtual machines. It's not necessary to install any additional software on your server.
The virtual machine can be started as Headless mode, which is typical in server environment. So, please make sure the virtual machine is ready to boot in headless mode if you choose headless in the settings. For more information about Headless mode, see:
VBoxManage Android is in active development stage. Any suggestions or bug reports are welcome. More features will coming soon.
- Enable hardware acceleration (required for some games to run)
- Disable boot animation
- Enable/Disable Stagefright codecs (helps some games, and videos - depends on device whether this helps or not)
- Disable forced camera shutter sound
- Change LCD Density
- Change WIFI scanning interval
- Alter Dalvik VM Heap Size
- Alter Dalvik VM Heap Start Size
- Alter Dalvik VM Heap Growth Limit
- Quick reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader, quick power-off
- Re-mount /system as read-write (PRO only - requires working busybox)
- Re-mount /system as read-only (PRO only - requires working busybox)
* NOTE: this software requires a rooted phone and root permissions to work *
NOTE: this software requires a rooted phone and root permissions to work! In addition, some functions require a recent version of BusyBox to be installed.
WARNING: changing system settings can put your phone into a non-working state. Please make sure you know what you are doing as I am not responsible for any damage caused by using this app.
A note on permissions. The following permissions are required:
Required to download adverts in the ad-supported version and for analytics.
Required to get adverts in the right language for the ad-supported version and for also for analytics e.g. so that we can see which languages we need to localise for.
Required to generate the network unlock code.
For more details, see: http://droidgram.com/forum/6-Blade-Buddy