Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET - permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA - permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - to get information about external storage attached to or inserted in the device.
Notice: Many users have been asking for increased heap size values. I will not be adding them as Android device configurations have advanced over time, with most devices now offering more than enough heap by default. Increasing it even further won't be of much benefit, as such this app is mostly useful for older devices.
Allows to change the Dalvik VM heap size to give demanding applications more heap space (thus decreasing frequency of garbage collection) to speed-up your device and improve overall performance including battery life. YMMV though.
Please note that changing the heap size may affect the stability of your device and therefore use this app with care!
Special thanks for helping out go to Stephan and Anthony :)
TAGS: java, vm, virtual, machine, dalvik, heap, space, speed, performance, lag, cm, cyanogenmod, battery, life
Please keep in mind that this software is under heavy development.
* The given user in configuration should have permissions to access over SSH to the server and to execute libvirt (virsh), otherwise "Can't connect server" will be shown.
>> Next Releases (0.2-0.3):
* More options on VM management
* Support for alarms.
* Less connections (using cache).
* Multiple main domains (0) (servers)
!!!!! PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION !!!!!
BEFORE TAKING ANY MEASUREMENTS PLEASE FALLOW OUR GUIDE TO CREATE FOLDERS REQUIRED TO WORK WITH THIS APP.
This App required SD Card
En Enérgya-VM, queremos estar aún más cerca de usted para ofrecerle un mejor servicio. Para ello, ponemos a su disposición nuestra aplicación gratuita, para que a cualquier hora y cualquier día del año pueda conectarse a su Oficina Online. Allí donde vaya, Enérgya-VM estará con usted a un toque de pantalla.
VirtualBox Manager is an SSH based remote management solution designed specifically for Linux hosts. If your host is on the internet with an SSH server that's all you need for completely secure access.
With full support for 4096 bit RSA public key authentication your server management tasks can be done remotely using a maximized security protocol.
The entire interface has been tweaked with proper ActionBar design patterns, and is extremely memory efficient. Each host can have a custom image selected from your phone's Gallery and you can have as many hosts as you'd like. There are no limits to the amount of hosts or machines that you can manage.
VirtualBox Manager is completely automated, and here's how it works. First you setup your host's info, including a username and a password. You'll need to connect first using password authentication, then VirtualBox automatically handles uploading the public key to the server and adding it to your authorized_keys2 file; you simply press the upload key button in the action bar. Public key authentication is then enabled, and you can completely disable password authentication on the server to maximize security.
You can enable and disable public key authentication at any time, and you can re-generate the RSA key at any time. VirtualBox Manager uses a single RSA key, which can be uploaded to as many hosts as desired.
Start, stop, pause, restart, and save your virtual machines from anywhere your phone has data connectivity. VirtualBox Manager was built because I found a use for it, and I publish it on the Play Store so others can enjoy its powerful functionality. VirtualBox Manager is 100% free and is my way of contributing to the power of Android :)
Be the master of your Android device with Droid Info , only a tap away.
Android Device Information's :
- General Information : Device Manufacturer, Model, Android System Version, Main board model, CPU
- Display Info: Display size in Inches & Pixel, Density , DPI , Refresh rate.
- Memory Information : RAM, SD Card , Phone Memories Used & Free Space Size.
- Network Info : Operator Name, Phone Type, Network Type.
- Hardware Info: Radio, Bluetooth, NFC, USB Host, WiFi , GPS, Camera, SIP, Television etc Supported or None.
- Sensor Info: Accelerometer, Barometer, Light Sensor, Magnetometer, Gyroscope,Proximity Sensor Supported or None.
- Battery Info: Battery level, health status, technology, temperature , voltage , plug-in status.
- Device Info: Device Id, Subscriber Id, Serial No etc.
- From Android 2.0.1 to Android 4.2.2 & +
If you have any comments, suggestions or error please do not hesitate to contact us and we will make those changes as soon as possible.