- Frequently updated video content
- Learn easy english song with lyrics
- Most popular english song for kids
- Video content only for kids, does not contain parental content
Happy time with Best Kids Songs.
Song List ;
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Counting Bananas, One Little Finger, How's The Weather?, Little Snowflake, Sweet Dreams, Row Row Row Your Boat, Bingo, Old McDonald Had A Farm, The Animals On The Farm, Walking In The Jungle, If You're Happy, Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream?, Ten In The Bed, Hickory Dickory Dock, Five Little Monkeys!, Count And Move, ABC Song, Seven Steps,Head Shoulders Knees Toes & more ....
Watch videos on your tablet, phone or Android TV from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Tap the Chromecast icon to connect to a Chromecast device and play videos on your TV.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from Google Play or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the Google Play Store.
Zoodles Kid Mode is an award-winning free app that’s designed by parents to help kids learn and play in a safe digital environment. Over 10 Million kids are learning and playing with Zoodles!
Zoodles wants to help put you, the parents, in control of what your kids are doing. Zoodles measures and displays key aspects of your kid’s learning progress, and enables you to customize the learning experience in the simple Parent Dashboard. You can also set time limits, block specific websites, and allow specific apps in our secure digital platform that kids can only leave with your permission.
Download Zoodles Kid Mode Now!
- Games and Videos: Thousands of free games and videos that help kids of all ages learn and play.
- Curated Educational Content: Education Experts hand pick all games and videos to map to US Common Core Curriculums.
- Games and Videos Cover All Educational Subjects: from ABC to Math Games, Science Games, English Games, Puzzles, and more.
- Videos from the Names you Trust: Sesame Street, Dora, Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. shows, and more.
- Customized For Each Kid: Zoodles Recommender Engine helps ensure your kids get the best games and videos for them.
- Keep Kids Safe: With our Child Lock, your kids can’t leave the safe Zoodles Kid Mode™ without your OK.
- Doodle With Zoodles: Zoodles Art Studio lets your kids doodle, paint, color, and draw.
- See What Your Kids Are Doing: We measure and display key aspects of your kid’s learning progress.
- Parents and Kids Love us: Zoodles Kid Mode™ has won numerous parenting awards, and over 10 Million Kids are learning and playing with Zoodles worldwide!
Upgrade to a Premium Subscription to unlock more features:
- Customize the learning experience by promoting specific academic subjects through the intuitive Parent Dashboard.
- Access deep parental controls that allow you to set time limits, add safe apps, and more.
- Unlock all books, games, and videos.
- Recordable Storybooks: Choose from your favorite classics and record a reading with your kids.
- Secure Video Mail: Kids to send and receive secure video messages with family and friends.
- Limit Violence: Use our comprehensive rating and exclusion features to limit violence.
- Block sites and characters: Don’t like a particular site or character? Block them, and your kids will never see them.
- Add Favorite Sites: Add specific websites to Zoodles and your kids can access everything right on our platform.
BEFORE INSTALLING, PLEASE NOTE:
✓ You need Zoodles Game Player and Adobe Flash to get the best experience playing games in our app.
✓ To help us customize Kid Mode for your child, you'll need to create a free account.
✓ Data rates may apply. Wi-Fi or other online connection recommended for best experience.
All images are the property of their respective owners.
"I can eat a meal in peace. My kid loves it. No complaints."
"This app ROCKS! It keeps my 5 year old busy and it teaches him!"
"My 2 yr old loves it. Great for waiting rooms or in line."
Help your child achieve the Power to Read with this collection of four SUPER WHY interactive literacy games from PBS KIDS. Your child can play along with each of the four main characters from the TV series: Alpha Pig, Princess Presto, Wonder Red, and, of course, Super Why, while practicing the alphabet, rhyming, spelling, writing and reading. Super Duper!
ALPHA PIG’S LICKETY LETTER HUNT
Help Alpha Pig find his way home by identifying the letters he needs to follow the alphabet path. That’s Alphabet Power!
PRINCESS PRESTO’S WANDS-UP WRITING
Help Princess Presto make objects appear by identifying letter sounds, tracing letters on the touch screen, and writing words. Spectacular Spelling!
WONDER RED’S RHYMING TIME
It’s time to rhyme! Help Wonder Red find the rhyming words missing from her Wonder Words Basket.
SUPER WHY’S STORY SAVER
Super Why...to the rescue! Help Super Why save the day by selecting words to complete sentences that fit the story.
Collect virtual stickers along the way and decorate a “sticker book” with over 50 items.
ABOUT SUPER WHY!
The SUPER WHY app from PBS KIDS was developed by Bean Creative in partnership with PBS and Out of the Blue Enterprises, the producers of the breakthrough preschool series SUPER WHY. The series is designed to help kids ages 3 to 6 with the critical skills that they need to learn (and love) to read! For more exciting SUPER WHY online games, music and activities visit pbskids.org/superwhy.
2014 Public Broadcasting Service - PBS KIDS
Fun literacy games 3, 4, 5 and 6 year old kids. Perfect for preschool and kindergarten preparation and practice.
* Full ABC
* All Alphabets includes letters A to Z and is fully-featured.
* Multiple words per alphabets for better co-relation of letter with words.
* Real sounds associated with words
* Human pronunciations of all alphabets
Let your kids learn English Alphabets in an easier way by relating each Alphabet with an object. Sounds interesting right? :) :)
We are very thankful to our customers for great feedback on our app. Some of them here..
*****I'm SARVIN ABC alphabet is very excellent so easy for study kids
*****Perfect Learning tool… ABC for kids is simple to understand, yet fun enough to keep small children entertained. Great way to get them to learn without realizing that they are learning something new. Great graphics, attractive pictures, real sound and clear pronunciations!!! Highly recommended!!!
****Nice pronunciation of the word! It's a keeper. I like the voice that is used. It's clear, easy to understand, pronounces correctly and is a good speed. Would give it 5 stars if the letters were larger next to the pictures and had better positioning.
*****Good Very simple way to learn abcd.
*****This application very helpful for my little daughter.
*****LUV THIS FOR KIDS, , THANK YOU SO MUCH
Teach your children to write the letters of the alphabet while having fun!
“ABC for Kids” is an educational game and it is a fun way to introduce them to alphabets and letters.
Human voice for Alphabets
Image of each Alphabet
On touch you can listen to sounds again
Slideshow is Available where you can sit back and watch your kid learn
Social Media Integration
We love to hear from parents – and from children, too. To tell us how we made a difference in your child's education or , please rate our app and post a comment.
Preschool aged children learn the alphabet letter names and letter recognition, and will practice finding letters in context.
This simple educational game teaches children the alphabet letters to recognize words as they appear. As a result, preschoolers learn the letters of the words are made of.
At this age, should be enjoyed learning about letters and numbers. Workbooks can be a lot of time when your child goes to school.When spending time together, letters and numbers when you look at them and point out additional learning and encourage curiosity.
Through interactive adventures and beautiful animations, kids explore the big stories of the Bible. The Bible App for Kids is a delight-filled experience designed to encourage kids to return again and again. It’s the beginning of a lifelong love of God’s Word.
* Easy, kid-friendly navigation
* Colorful illustrations
* Touch-activated animations
* Engaging, interactive content that brings the Bible to life
* Fun facts and activities designed to help kids remember what they learn
* Special challenges that let kids earn rewards
From YouVersion in partnership with OneHope.
YOUR PRIVACY ON ANDROID
* The Bible App for Kids requests read/write access to your SD card because that's where the app stores the stories you choose to download to your device.
* The Bible App requests access to a device's account list to aid in sending Push Notifications to older versions of Android.
*Location: Our analytics package uses approximate location to help us learn where our app is popular. The information is only used on an aggregate level, not on an individual level.
CONNECT WITH YOUVERSION
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/youversion
* Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/youversion
* Catch up on the latest on our blog: http://blog.youversion.com
It has 33 animals (dog, cat, chicken, rooster, cow, donkey, frog, horse, pig, owl, sheep, turkey, lion, duck, wolf, monkey, elephant, bear, camel, zebra, parrot, snake, hippopotamus, panda, peacock, seal, whale, giraffe, crocodile and canary).
From version 1.1.0 and on, kids can play the game "What animal is it?", which can teach them to recognize the animals.
Animals for Kids will help parents teach the animals to their children while having fun at the same time.
Languages supported: English, French, Greek, Spanish, German, Turkish, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Bulgarian, Indonesian, Portuguese, Finnish, Russian, Dutch, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew.
• Color and Play in Mickey's Magical 3D Animated Coloring Book!
• Paint Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and the Clubhouse any way you like.
• Create an animated 3D world with hundreds of tools, colors, and textures!
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Color and Play is a magical 3D coloring book that lets you create the Clubhouse world. Paint everything you see—even Mickey and Minnie! Then watch as they come to life and explore the Clubhouse.
• Paint Minnie and Mickey any way you like with unlimited combinations of tools, colors, patterns, stickers, and more!
• Use the magic wand to watch your paintings become fully-animated 3D characters!
• Use the in-app camera to create your own unique textures!
• Experiment with color as you make cupcakes for the bake sale!
• Play music OR create your own with the Mousekemusic Player!
• Learn about colors, 2D, 3D, line, form, and symmetry.
**This app's features are available in English only**
If you are experiencing any technical issues, please don't hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supports OS 4.0 or higher.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
Animal sounds for kids, cats, dogs, elephants, tigers, lions, birds, sheep, pigs, cows ... and many more. A simple application dedicated to the little ones will have fun clicking on each bug and hearing their roars and sounds, very educational. The images are very intuitive, very easy to understand for children to learn while having fun with this game of children the best animal sounds you've heard and ... Totally FREE!. An educational game for children. With beautiful pictures of animals and hear the sounds of animals. With this app you will have a wonderful educational game for kids.
Have fun with your kids playing to sounds of animals for children and learn to recognize them with this great game for kids and totally FREE!
Images and sounds of high quality animals for the children to enjoy listening to the lion, the tiger, the horse, the frog ... Sounds like Disney classics, to have fun with this kids game.
This application is available from various authorized to advertising, remember that this application is FREE. Game for children, learn with a smile and educational way.
The names of the animal sounds for children, unlike onomatopoeia, are not intended to mimic the sound of the animals in question but designate, appoint and specify. Need not in principle have no relation to the actual sound that animals do, as if onomatopoeia, whose function is to represent. For example, the onomatopoeia of the sound a cow makes is "moo!" As the name of her voice is "moo".
With this game you can make your children while they have fun tasks.
Enjoy the wonderful world of animals with this kids game!
★ Safely Search video from YouTube
★ Built Your own favorite playlists
Kids Videos is a library of video content for children.
The videos are carefully chosen to provide a quality viewing and parenting control.
The videos are Cataloged and organized according to subjects in a comfortable and friendly Interface.
Parents can create custom playlists for their children to enjoy.
Your kids will love it.
Many hours of pleasure, you will not have to look for videos content anywhere else
★★★ We add new and update content every day! ★★★
★★★★★ "Recommended for Toddlers and Kids", famigo.com
★★★★★ Award in category "Apps for Kids", Android Apps magazine
★★★★★ „design is top notch, the graphics are excellent, and the controls superb", androidappsreview.com
"KIDS match'em" is a fun and addictive way to improve your and your kids' short-term and sensory memory skills! The game was specially designed for children.
The game is probably the best of its kind on the Android Market.
★ supports all display sizes and screen resolutions
★ high quality graphics
★ smooth animations
★ very nice sound effects
★ 2 difficulty levels (number of cards ranges between 12 and 30 cards)
★ 6 different card sets including cute animals, furry creatures, colorful hats, cartoon vehicles, food, and summer!
★ fun for kids and adults
★ simple, yet addictive game play
★ kids love it
★ improves memory skills
★ free (ad-supported)
The game has been tested with the following screen resolutions:
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU FIND A BUG OR EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS!
Features in the app
1) Multiplication Tables from 1 - 12
2) Each Multiplication Table has
* Practice session
* Interesting quiz session
3) Fun game sessions
4) Multiplication Chart
You can choose the Multiplication tables in which you would like to take the test
6) Bingo - There are three levels to play. Easy, Medium and Hard.
** Requires internet connection on its first run! Wi-Fi is highly recommended when downloading videos! Recommended specs for best performance: 1GHz processor, 1GB of RAM memory and at least 600MB of free internal storage space.
Here's what parents and grandparents say about PlayKids:
"A life saver! - Better than Netflix for the little ones. My 2 year-old daughter can play with it on her own."
"We are moving to a house with no cable and this is perfect for three year-old son. Thanks so much."
"My son loves this app. He laughs and laughs at each Caillou episode. I love this app because my son has autism and this app lets us watch and talk about the episodes together. Thank you!"
Why you’ll love our app:
- PlayKids is designed with your little one in mind: child-friendly interface with videos made specially for
- You can watch videos offline: Download your child’s favorite videos and play them whenever!
- TV Series and Educational Games, all in one place!
- Run on Multiple Devices: Subscribe once and have access on all of your Android devices when you buy it from Google Play!
Do you want the best educational free games for your kids? On PlayKids your kids have hours of educational fun with games that helps them develop motor coordination and memory skills.
On Play Kids your child will find not just the best cartoons and movies from PBS Kids, but also have loads of fun with our learning games! Here’s what you’ll find:
Help Lupi tidy up his room: use your finger to drag the toys to the box!
Connect the Stars: connect the dots and find out the hidden drawing!
Lupi and The Animals: high-quality pictures and samples of animal sounds, including: cats, dogs, cows, chickens, pigs and others!
Memory Game: made specially for toddlers to develop their memory skills. It’s a challenging and educational memory game.
PlayKids is a paid TV subscription service for children and babies. Get full access to all videos for a monthly or annual fee. Learn details on how subscriptions work on Google Play
* PlayKids cannot be moved to SD cards. Content may change from one country to another; please download everything you might want to watch before traveling abroad to avoid any problems. It may take a while to finish loading on its first run. Don't panic!
* SMS access permission is only used for carrier-linked subscription activation in Brazil. It will NEVER be used to access your personal information or messages.
If you have questions or feedback, please contact us at http://support.playkidsapp.com
It's due to the process of developing different colors from the colors children use often.
This coloring app helps to choose suitable colors for each picture, so children can draw and color easily and quickly even if they are not familiar with touchscreens.
Children can naturally develop cognitive abilities by coloring!
Be a good parent and help children express their thoughts and feelings as much as they want.
- Variety of neat designs
- Automatic magic coloring pen
- Twinkling stars appear
- Select your favorite songs from your own collection of songs
- Import songs/audio files of different audio formats e.g. mp3, ogg, raw, etc.
- Import or input the lyrics of the song
- Synchronize text and music within the app
- Sing and optionally record your own karaoke versions
- Sing and enjoy karaoke together with your friends and family
- Make your own customizations, set font and/or change the background
- Adobe cordova (phonegap) Angularjs web application to resolve IP addresses.
- A "what’s my ip address" ip tool, shows the ip address of the device
- Scans and resolves any IP address (ipv4 address)
- Validates ip addresses before resolving address information
- Useful to resolve and verify ip address when e.g. on VPN
- Reverse DNS lookup to resolve ip address to hostname
- Shows geographical information on map
- Enter any IP address and get detailed information about location, hostname, country, city, etc.
- App has a flat UI design for simplicity and usability.
IP addresses from ipinfo.io, maps from Google maps and flag icons from GoSquared
Image on Google Play from: flickr, reynermedia, Ethernet cable
O Christmas tree
We wish you a merry Christmas
Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer
O come all ye faithful
Feature graphic: flickr, Kevin Dooley, Dickens Village #3