NOTE: WE DO NOT GET YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR PROVIDERS - YOU MUST ENTER THE DATA.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. Don't choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and allows you to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records app, you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history.
Record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
You can also access your the medical records you created from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help, problems, or suggestions. Also, check out the FAQ.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at email@example.com
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!
1. Vital Signs - BMI/Height/Weight, Blood Pressure, Temperature, Pulse and Respiratory Rate, Uric Acid, Blood Sugar, Platelet Count
2. Medications History – Medicine name and dosage, reason of taking medication, and prescribing physician
3. Allergies History – Lists existing and past allergies, tracks occurrences.
4. Diagnostics History – Record visits to Physician, as well as Diagnosis results and Treatment Plan
5. Immunization History – Records and track immunizations
6. Procedures History – Keeps records of medical procedures
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest.
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Access a rich set of tools and content for all your health needs. Find 1000+ exercise and workout videos, nutritional and medical references, and a symptom checker to look up conditions and diets to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
• Run Tracker: Record your time, distance, pace and calories burned while you run, bike and do other outdoor activities. Turn on GPS to map your route.
• Diet Tracker: Add foods from a database of over 300 thousand to log your daily calorie intake. Calculate your calorie target and use it to set your calorie goal. Count calories and lose weight.
• Cardio Tracker: Track your cardio training and analyze progress over time
Read premium curated health & fitness content from some of the world’s most reputable sources, including FatSecret, Harvard Health Publications, Cengage, Healthline, and more.
Watch over 300 workout videos and over 900 exercise, strength, yoga and Pilates videos, including hundreds of follow-along videos you can do at home.
Enter symptoms to see possible health conditions with the Symptom Checker. Discover more about the human anatomy through the interactive 3D Human Body. Learn about drugs (US only), treatments, and common medical procedures.
Swipe left or right to read the next article. Tap the menu to explore workouts, diets, body map and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
The app helps you to keep and analyze Activity, Weight, Body Composition and Blood Pressure parameters. Automated stress measurement tool is complemented by Life Compass questionnaire helping to determine your lifestyle habits and take first active steps to improve them.
Feel free to choose graphical or tabular data representation, whichever is more clear and motivating for you. Set personal goals and share the progress by e-mail or via social networks.
Key features (available for all users):
• Track steps, distance covered and calories burned during your jogs and walks using smartphone accelerometer (can be disabled to conserve battery power)
• Set activity target
• Check your stress level and heart rate with smartphone or tablet built-in camera
• Find out weak points in your lifestyle with professionally crafted questionnaire and get practical hints on reducing them
• Create personal profiles to track results of your family members
• Backup your data online and synchronize it over several phones/tablets using My Prestigio account (optional)
With Prestigio Smart peripherals the app makes health tracking even easier
Each device is equipped with Bluetooth® Smart, whereby your measurements are transmitted and recorded in the app. Currently you can pair your smartphone * with:
• Prestigio Smart Pedometer – for daily real time activity monitoring. It helps to monitor progress and motivates you to improve your performance.
• Prestigio Smart Body Mass Scale – to learn your exact weight and body mass index (BMI), as well as to monitor them over time.
• Prestigio Smart Body Fat Scale – to analyse body composition by measuring fat, bone and muscle mass as well as percentage of water in the body. Monitor them over time for wellness and good being.
Both weight scales support automatic user selection to match data with proper user profile.
• Prestigio Smart Blood Pressure Monitor – to measure and track the dynamics of your blood pressure, compare results with the norm, share results with your family, send reports to your doctor or print them out before visiting physician. Device supports two users and a guest mode, ideal for family use.
To learn more about Prestigio Healthcare solutions visit our website at http://www.prestigio.com/healthcare
* Connecting external devices requires a smartphone equipped with Bluetooth® 4.0 and running Android 4.3 or newer.
Keep your health in pedometer.
You can measure the number of steps each day. Try to meet the challenge by setting your own goals.
From now on, please start a healthy diet.
If you start with the start button pedometer to measure your steps will be 24 hours, with daily automatic daily.
The ranking is determined by comparing the number of step with users around the world.
Is my pace may have myeotdeung in the world? Compare.
• Since when pressing the start button, the number will be measured anywhere in your yard.
• You can set a goal for me.
• The number of steps from the main screen of the day, calorie consumption, you can determine the distance, speed, pace, and you can see how often Achievement goal of the day.
• If you walked into a 1-10 step sequential set automatically recognized as valid for walk pace. Immediately recognized in the case of one step.
• Set the time for a more efficient battery consumption activities.
• Record daily exercise to start once turned off without each other, unlike during exercise pedometer app and shows the daily statistics. 'Pedometer - Health Torpedo "is only if you carry a cellphone that you always carry without using a special device will measure the number of daily steps.
• Two kinds of widgets provided (simple and concise widgets, data widgets telling detail of the day)
• the number of daily steps by showing the user a list clearly shows the data.
• The number of steps of the main screen will be reset to the standard midnight.
• The number of daily steps through the graph, calories, and you will see a change in the distance.
• On the detail screen, you can share your data to other people that day.
• Unit Setting
- Meters, miles in length, and the setting can be set in meters km, m, with cm Weight is converted to kg.
- Miles in length when setting mi, ft, in inch weight is converted to lb.
• Set the height and weight for a more accurate measurement. This will set the calculation to fit the walking stride stride and run it.
• You can manually set automatically when set is different from your own stride stride.
• setting and, if you set up a profile to suit your workout more efficient and accurate measure.
Movement in daily life can reduce the number of errors contained in the pace setting the effective continuous pace.
Please select the sensitivity to suit your device.
Sets whether to launch a notification via the notification bar whether setting.
Paying too much for health insurance or not sure which one fits your lifestyle? The Better Plan Finder will help you compare plans to your current one or help you find a new plan with your new criteria. Want a lower price? Flexibility to choose your doctor? Broader coverage? Whatever you need, the Better Plan Finder can show you a quality selection of health plans and provide quotes and information for individual and family insurance.
Stuck without a doctor or can’t remember where your current one is located? The new My Doctors feature allows you to find local doctors and save their contact info to your device. You’ll never forget the number of your physician or where he/she is located again!
With the new My eHealth feature, you can manage your profile and keep track of your applications and policies. In just a few clicks you’ll have access to your plan benefits as well as insurance card photos so you’ll never be stuck without them.
The eHealth Mobile app can help you find a new plan and assist you in keeping up with your current policy and insurance needs. Don’t be naked, get covered!
Parameters via Bluetooth 2.1 can be reached on the phone app, the user can at any time by phone
Check your daily sports consumption and sleep case, you can make better rest and exercise plan.
Health bracelet focus on a better user experience, joined the weekly reports and monthly reports, and according to
Your state of motion, giving you the mileage awarded medals.
Let's get rid of sub-health, more scientific "play"!
- Body weight
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar
- any custom added parameters
- add, modify, delete single record
- list historical records
- draw observations charts
- export/import data
- metric and imperial units
- custom set of observations
Application aimed to prevent or keep under control different chronic diseases like heart and vascular disease, diabetes, overweight etc.
The records can be exported to (imported from).csv file located in the folder "healthdiary" at external storage. For exporting/importing data go to the appropriate observations page and click Export (Import) from menu options.
Languages: English, Russian (if you can help with translation to other languages feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, your contribution will be listed in application)
- Family Records: This platform helps to keep records for each family member whether it is your wife or children or parents. All the health records from immunization to paper bills can be saved on this platform with notes and doctor’s contact information.
- Save Prescriptions: Very often, you lose paper prescritions. When you visit a new doctor, you have no record of the past visits and it can be frustrating. Make sure this does not happen to you in future. Save all prescriptions with the doctor’s information and notes to use them in future. The more notes you enter, the easier it is to search.
- Save Reports: All lab reports can be saved directly using the app. You can keep track of the test results such as blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar etc.
- Save Bill: You can save all medical bills related with your healthcare. If your company pays for your health cost, this can be used to reimburse your health care costs. In general, it helps to keep an account of the money spent overall and per illness treatment.
- Save Images: This allows saving image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information such as a picture of the pills or your broken bone or cuts. You can save a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
- Security: Unlike other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data. In fact, this app does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible.
- Sharing Records: Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. This app is compatible with all Android devices. The records can be sent seamlessly using email or other sharing platforms – Twitter, What’s app, SMS etc.
It makes digital dashboard available to physician on their fingertips and allows them to stay connected with the office from wherever they are.
MedicoSA allows Providers (Doctors) to:
- Communicate with their patients and other Doctors
- Manage Patient Appointments
- View Patient History
- Write e-Prescriptions
- Refer Patients
- View Previous Visit details
- Add Documents
- Create Professional Profile (Work History, Degree, Practice Locations, Recommendations, Testimonials)
You will need 'MDOffice' license of MedicoSA to use PMS and EMR System. The application runs in a 'Basic' mode until licensed for 'MDOffice'.
medicoSA allows Consumers (Patients) to:
- Free Registration
- Search doctors and view their profile
- Book appointments
- Enable and disable EMR view
- Manage Medical Records