HOW DOES IT WORK?
It's easy. You just have to press "start" and the app gives you the first prompt to start writing your story. Choose the one that you most like and fire up your writing. Then, every minute (or the time you choose in the app settings) the app will give you a new prompt for you to add new ideas, words, characters, sentences, places or actions to the plot. Quite a challenge to turn your writing into a game!
THIS APP IS GOING TO MAKE YOU...
• Improve your writing. The best way to learn how to write is writing, and you're going to write a lot.
• Write everywhere. You will make the most of the time by sparking your creativity.
• Inspired. Forget about creative blocks and carry always the muses with you.
• Get fun. Because writing must be funny and when we enjoy, everything gets easier.
• Motivated. With this app, writing is like a game and you will want to write daily.
WRITING TIPS TO USE THIS APP:
• Relax. Let yourself go and don't fix the text as you write. You will have time to check it out later.
• Find your own rhythm. The time between the story steps is 1 minute, but you can change it and adjust it to your style of writing.
• Try out. If you don't like the first prompt, don't worry. Try different options to trigger the spark.
• Don't censor yourself. Write the first thing that comes to your head, no matter what. Free your creativity.
• Persevere. Write every day. Writing is like any other discipline: it takes practice, practice and more practice.
• Share. Use the app to create a longer story and share it in the NaNoWriMo writing marathon.
• Have fun. Use the app exercises as a game. This way your writing will flow easily and the result will be better.
• Enjoy your ideas in company. You can also use the app with your friends and create great stories together step by step.
Improvise and experience free writing is now funnier than ever. Great for all kind of writers, young and old. You will never fear the blank page again. Express your creativity and have fun.
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
## Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in English Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, .md, .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
## Innovative Features
- Live Markdown (Also known as Syntax Highlighting)
- Custom font
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic
- Typewriter Scrolling
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts from Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
## Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta)
## Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx
- Markdown Preview
- Live Markdown (Syntax Highlighting)
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- English Thesaurus & Rhyme
- Typewriter Scrolling
1. JotterPad saves your work on exit.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
5. Please refrain from troubleshooting on the Play Store review. Contact us directly at email@example.com .
For more information,
Coffitivity recreates the ambient noises of a cafe to boost your creativity and help you work better. Supported by science and backed by a community of creative people using the app every day, Coffitivity is the perfect addition to your workday arsenal!
With the app*, you can:
•Filter through multiple Coffitivity audio tracks to choose your ideal environment
•Use Coffitivtiy on the go - even without access to the internet
That’s it! Enough noise to work right in the palm of your hand.
*Note - we're new to Android Development, and we know it's highly customizable. Coffitivity for Android is stable, but we'd like to know what screen options you'd like to see. Constructive reviews are GREATLY appreciated!!*
INTERNET ACCESS - Used for Textgram Store, where extra templates, backgrounds, stickers & frames are available to download for free.
STORAGE - Used to save the textgrams you create, and to save the items downloaded from Textgram Store.
FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
With Story Planner YOU WILL:
• create as many writing projects as you wish
• create characters and locations for your stories
• create the scenes for your story step by step
• arrange your scenes
• link characters and locations to the scenes
• export your writing projects to text files (.rtf and .txt) and Final Draft
• and the most awesome feature… GET YOUR STORY STATS!!!
Thanks to the STORY STATS, you WILL:
• see your whole story at a glance
• choose the right outline for your stories
• choose the best structure for your scenes
• get cohesion and balance in your novels, screenplays or tales
What are you waiting for?
Let Story Planner helps you write better stories!
Comments or suggestions? Let us know! Visit http://www.literautas.com/en/
The NowPad lets you take notes on top of any opened app and runs quietly in the background when not in use.
Write Now features three different types of notes: text, checklist, and voice; and with more to come, Write Now will be your one-stop note app!
Make accessing your notes even easier by pinning them to your notification bar or adding a home-screen widget.
Secure your notes by setting a password and Write Now will automatically encrypt your note based on your unique password.
★ FEATURES ★
- Take notes without leaving your current app
- Three types of notes: text, checklist, and voice
- Organize your notes in easy-to-use folders
- Pin notes to your notification bar
- Create home-screen widgets
- Lock and encrypt notes with a password
- Easy sharing and exporting features
- Runs in the background quietly without draining battery or processing power
★ USES ★
You can takes while you're...
- taking a call.
- reading an article.
- checking your email.
- browsing the Internet.
- playing a game.
- looking up directions.
- watching a video.
- taking a picture.
- listening to music.
- doing anything!
More information at http://www.aerodroid.com/apps/write_now.php
Writeometer is a handy app to keep your writing on track, whether you're writing for a blog, finishing your dissertation, taking on the National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) challenge, or simply trying to maintain a daily creative writing habit.
* Set daily writing reminders
* Writing logbook and progress chart
* Integrated productivity timer to ward off procrastination
* Motivational treats and inspirational quotes for those moments of writer's block
* Ideal for NaNoWriMo, blogging, thesising, or any other project involving a writing habit
Writeometer is easy to use: start up the app, set a daily goal and a total goal for your project, and you'll be reminded to write for 25 minutes each day. All good accomplishments take time: by finishing just one Writeometer session a day, 150 words each day, every day for one year, you will have a sizable novel written by the end of the year.
Good luck with that project!
Options include: age, occupation, marital status, background, personality traits, style of dressing, habits and lots more.
Create as many characters as you like. You can save your characters, edit them, copy them and email them.
A simple to use and fast app.
In "iDeas for Writing" you will find:
CREATOR OF FIRST LINES
A creative trigger with thousand of great suggestions to give your stories a starting point.
CREATOR OF TITLES
A generator of surprising and inspiring titles to put the finishing touch to your novels, screenplays, tales...
CREATOR OF CHARACTERS
A creative trigger with an infinite number of characters for you to find and model the protagonists of your narrations.
CREATOR OF RANDOM WORDS
A generator of five random words for you to get inspired before your daily writing and to use as a start point in some exercises of the app.
A complete writing workshop with a lot of exercises organized by category and difficulty, for you to improve your writing and get the most of the creative triggers in the app.
The categories you will find in the writing exercises are:
1. Start writing right now. Exercises to beat the blank page and start writing as soon as possible
2. Build your characters. Exercises to create and shape memorable characters
3. Master The Techniques. Exercises for improving your writing skills
4. Dialogue and POV. Exercises for improving dialogue and narrators
5. Create the atmosphere. Exercises to describe and give atmosphere to the stories easily
6. Quick Exercises. For those days you haven't much time
Besides, we keep working on the app to help you in your writing with new great features.
"iDeas for Writing", inspiration in your pocket.
© iDeas for Writing - Literautas
* A SD card is needed.
* Only xperia SO-01B,LYNX SH-10B is already checked the operation of.
* Please don't eliminate bismart information in the SD card.
Step by step, this method helps you define your subject, organize your story outline and its various elements while at the same time letting your imagination roam freely.
* Expert designed lessons on the main principle of writing
* Over 35 exercises related to your story including tips and help
* Full word processing software
* PDF export
* Spell checker
* Smart chapter navigator
* Summary note
* Character and set cards, and many other tools
* Extremely user friendly
This app is compatible with NovelWriter for PC and Mac.
If you need help or found issues, please contact us by email for faster answer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next features available soon :
* drag and drop of scenes and chapters
* save file on dropbox or googledrive
Finding, Editing and Viewing Documents
• When the app is in Find mode, the users will see a list of categories for which they have read permission. After choosing a category the user can filter the search using a full-text string, specific index values or index value ranges (e.g. >100).
• Users can check documents out and edit them in supporting third-party applications.
Viewing and generating reports
• In the Report mode, users can view saved reports and generate ad-hoc reports to analyze key company processes.
Editing Index Data
• Once a document has been opened for viewing it is possible for users with permission to edit the index data.
Saving to Therefore™
• It is possible to save documents to Therefore™ from 3rd party apps that allow documents to be exported in formats supported by Therefore™ Mobile App.
Finding and processing workflow tasks
• When the app is in the Workflow mode, users will see a list of workflow tasks assigned to them. This list can be filtered by workflow processes. Users can then process their tasks and then have the option of viewing the document, viewing the index data as well as choosing a processing option for completing the task.
Taking and saving photos
• In Camera mode, the Therefore™ Mobile App allows you to take pictures using your device’s camera and save them directly into Therefore.