With Android Office, we have brought the power of productivity to your fingertips. Create, open and export Microsoft Word files directly from the app and have all of your documents in your pocket.
To stay productive, you need all of your files with you at all times. With Android Office, we have combined a powerful word processor with the freedom of opening Microsoft Word files from your Android device.
For work or for play: Android Office has you covered. Create .docx files using the simple and fluid word processor or view existing ones simply by opening them from within Android Office. It has never been easier to view or edit Microsoft Word files on the go.
Use the intuitive user interface to navigate quickly and easily around hundreds of files, or search for one with just a tap - it’s fast, simple and easy to use.
Preview a file locally stored on your device or SD card directly from Android Office and take control of your files.
Creating a new document is easy, too. Just tap, name your file and begin typing. Better yet: Android Office gives you the freedom and functionality that a professional deserves; change the font, text color, text size and so much more easily.
Once you have finished creating your document, you can easily convert it to a PDF format or email it directly to anybody, right from within Android Office.
The modern yet pocketable word processor - Android Office: Word Docs Pro.
- Open existing .docx files with a tap.
- Create new documents with ease.
- Edit the font, text color, text size and justification of the text with your fingertips.
- One click export and sharing (PDF).
• Create and save notes.
• Assign labels to notes
• Search notes
• Save notes in cloud to your Dropbox account.
• Save notes to SD Card
• Create or delete new labels
• New cloud options like Google Drive
• Import notes from external storage
For any suggestions or bugs please use the feedback option from the application.
Keywords: sync notes, sync notepad, sync, notepad, Sync notepad, notepad
My Docs puts all the functionality of the desktop version of Google Docs on your Android device. Quickly and easily create, filter, star, share, rename, delete and upload documents from your Google Docs account. In addition to the application, you can also add our included widget to the Home Screen for quicker access to your information.
What can you do with My Docs?
* Search and Filter your Document List.
* Star, Share, Rename and Delete your Document
* Easily upload files from your device to your Google Docs Account.
* Create new documents and edit them on your device.
* Use our widget for quick access to your documents.
* Directly access your account or view your documents online with our built in browser.
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• Apple Pages (.PAGES)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Photoshop (.PSD)
• Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
To try it out, open the Android Internet Browser and look for a PDF (e.g.). Click the link to instantly open the document.
Alternatively, open your Email Client and find a Microsoft Office attachment (e.g.). Tap the file to view it automatically.
If you use Dropbox, tap Share and then Docs Viewer to preview your documents.
There is a 5 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources (Dropbox, etc) can be much larger.
For the best possible experience, Google Drive should be installed.
Acer Docs instantly syncs your documents on all of your devices. You can view and edit your Office documents updated in the last 30 days, using any of your devices, over a wireless or mobile network. Even when your PC is shut down, you can still access Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from the last 30 days.
Plus, Acer Docs is free!
For more details, please visit the Acer Apps official website: http://www.acer.com/acercloud
Zoho Docs is an online document management application for individuals and businesses. This mobile version extends access to your documents to Android mobiles. If you don't already have a Zoho account, you can easily create one within the application.
* Access your documents created in online versions of Zoho Writer, Sheet, Show & Docs
* View documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs and other types of documents
* Edit Zoho Writer Documents in Android 4.0 & above versions.
* Download option to download the documents locally.
* Offline feature for documents to view them with no internet.
* View shared documents
* Upload any file from your mobile device directly to Zoho Docs
* Search to quickly find your documents
* Share your private documents to other Zoho users
* List view with Swipe tabs
* Tag a document
* Google Apps login
* Remembers your account info so you can avoid frequent logins
For further comments, suggestions & questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign documents and get signatures quickly and easily from your Android device. A must-have app that will save you time and eliminate the need to print, fax or mail documents and forms for signature. Once you've tried it, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it!
* Featured in USA Today, WSJ, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo *
* Rated a Top Productivity Tablet App *
* Featured App by AT&T, HTC, and Motorola *
Safe, secure and legally binding, DocuSign empowers you to sign documents and get signatures from anyone, anywhere, whether they happen to be standing right next to you or are halfway around the globe.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature platform, trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 180 countries around the world.
Already have a DocuSign account? No problem; DocuSign's Mobile Application allows you to access your current account on the go.
HUNDREDS OF WAYS TO USE DOCUSIGN
• Send contracts, invoices and work orders for signature.
• Sign school forms and permission slips.
• Sign and fill out insurance forms (health, renters, home, auto, personal . . . )
• Review and approve project estimates, POs and change orders.
• Sign lease and rental agreements.
• Authorize direct deposit and change of address.
• Sign your new-job offer letter and paperwork.
• Find solutions for every department: HR, finance, sales, purchasing, legal.
You can sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required. Supports multiple formats (PDF, images, Microsoft documents and more.)
• Fill out forms and templates.
• Create and adopt a signature (multiple color and formats.)
• Access and import documents from multiple sources.
• Complete face-to-face signing with multiple signers.
• Import documents directly from email.
You can electronically send documents for signature and manage the documents you send.
• Send documents to multiple people to sign.
• Complete face-to-face signing with multiple signers.
• No more printing, scanning, or faxing send requests for signature and completed document directly from the app (email, Evernote, Box, Google drive, and more.)
• Get notified when documents have been signed and completed.
• Receive five free sends when you sign up!
Access and store all your files & documents instantly and securely.
• Store files for free (signed documents automatically store in the cloud).
• Save completed documents to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box or Salesforce account.
• Open signed documents in other applications.
Choose the solution trusted by banks and law firms. Get enterprise-grade security in the palm of your hand.
• Legally binding; complies with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail; see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted; more secure than paper.
• Only eSignature app that tamper-proofs documents.
• DocuSign eSignature platform is ISO 27001 SSAE16-compliant.
MANAGE YOUR ONLINE IDENTITY
• Create your personal eSignature (multiple color and formats).
• Customize ID card; photo, name, title, company, address, phone number.
• Customize privacy settings.
• PDF’s, Word Documents, Images, PDF Forms, Templates
• Import and Export from Evernote, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive
• DocuSign Personal, Professional, Workgroup, and Real Estate plans.
DocuSign is available for: Desktop, Tablet and mobile devices
Mobile platforms: Android, iOS and Windows 8
Web: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer
Supported accessories: HTC Scribe Pen
More information about eSignature and ESIGN compliance: http://www.docusign.com/company/customer-partner-trust
Easly upload your vocabulary-lists to Google Docs (or create them with it) and than import your spreadsheets with this app to your phone as a flash-card trainer.
Features: update from GDocs, Text-to-Speak, Powerlearning, Image trainers, Auto-Modus, and a lot more
Of course you can learn pretty much anything besides vocabulary
Attention: You can NOT create your learning content with this application! Please use your Desktop-PC, go to http://docs.google.com and create your learning content. Afterwards download it with this app.
Please check out the help-pages (click on the menu-button to get there). the help-page for the browser: http://elibera.com/android/flashcard/
To deactivate the waiting time: Go to the settings-menu - "Levels - waiting time" and deactivate the waiting-time. Afterwards you have a session based learning experience.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT FOR SUPPORT
New: Orientation settings
Fixed: PDF view, Document sync
LOGIN PROBLEMS (http://bit.ly/bP2oVR)
MaxDrive is a google drive client which enable you synchronous files on google drive with your android device. MaxDrive is very simple, easy to use and with nice UI. Files are categorized with differrnt type for shortcut. Just a single click to upload or download file from google drive server.
- Download/upload data between SD Card and Google Drive
- View or edit Google Docs documents directly
- Support multiple accounts
- Seamlessly browse Google Drive storage
Both received (Inbox) and sent SMS messages can be backed up separately.
It supports "Manual Save" and "Auto Save" modes.
- Start archiving as and when required.
- Archives automatically in the background.
- Service status will be shown on the notification bar.
All essential info of the SMS messages are saved:
- Contact Name
- Mobile Number
- Time Stamps
- Message Body
- Status (read/unread)
- You can archive your SMS anywhere, any time.
- You can access your SMS archive from the web anywhere, any time.
- You can share your archive with authorized persons on Google Docs.
- SMS messages are saved to spreadsheets allowing them to be easily managed.
Download detailed User Guide from:
• Access all your Sync folders and files from your Android device.
• Add photos, videos, PDFs, or docs from your Android device to any of your Sync folders.
• Automatically backup your files (photos, videos, PDF, documents) to a folder on your computer.
• File transfers are encrypted and protected by secure keys.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
To get the best performance and avoid running up your data charges while syncing your mobile device, we recommend leaving the "Use mobile data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications and is similar to Box and Dropbox.
BitTorrent Sync for Android is not compatible with Intel Atom-based devices and is compatible with BitTorrent Sync for desktop version 1.1.27 or later. If you don’t already have this version, you can download it at: http://www.bittorrent.com/sync
When installing BitTorrent Sync, it will ask permission to find accounts on your device. This is required to enable you to send feedback and other information from the application to our team of developers. The application will also ask permission to access your camera for scanning QR codes, as well as to access network connection and storage in order to download and store files on your phone and SD card. You can find more about our permission requirements on our web site: http://www.bittorrent.com/sync/help/mobile-manual
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) or a guide to get started? Visit: http://www.bittorrent.com/help/faq
Support and feedback? email@example.com, or visit the BitTorrent Sync forum at http://forum.bittorrent.com/forum/56-bittorrent-sync/
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bittorrent
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bittorrentsync
Share your data across multiple devices with friends and family. It works on phones, tablets, and computers - you can even use it in a browser at http://listswithnotes.com.
The following list options are available:
- Grocery Lists
- Task Lists
- Reviews (Keep track of which movies, books, wine, or almost anything you want to rate)
- Notes (Not a list, but who cares?)
- Custom (If none of these suit you, fully customize your own list)
Finally, with all of these list options, you can add a note to every list item. It's lists with notes!
** This app can also be used as the add-on of browser, such as google standard browser, Dolphin and so on.
Supported file formats include:
* Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf)
* Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx)
* Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx)
* Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx)
* Autodesk AutoCad (.dxf)
* Adobe Photoshop (.psd)
* Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
1.It allows you to view documents from url.
* You can type the document URL to view it directly.
* It starts automatically when you read document on your browser or when you click the document link from your mail or any other apps.
2.It allows you to view google documents and files from your Google Docs account directly.
* View your google documents, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings.
* View the files such as pdf, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint and more from your Google Docs.
3.It allows you to view local files and mail's attachment.
* View the pdf, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* View the images such as dxf, psd and ai.
* Document page as a image can be shared with your gmail and other apps.
* English, Korean, Russian, Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), Japanese
※You can not read clearly its contents when using other non SHOT DOCS Stationery Series.
To make the best use of its function, "SHOT DOCS" Stationery Series are necessary.
Please contact your nearest retail stores selling King Jim products.
◆The models already confirmed you can use SHOT DOCS
AQUOS PHONE sv (SH-09D/4.0)
AQUOS PHONE ZETA (SH-10D/4.0)
ARROWS X LTE (F-05D/2.3)
ARROWS Kiss (F-03D/2.3)
Disney Mobile on docomo (F-08D/2.3)
ELUGA V (P-06D/4.0)
GALAXY Note (SC-05D/2.3)
GALAXY Note Ⅱ(SC-02E/4.1)
GALAXY S Ⅱ (SC-02C/2.3)
GALAXY S Ⅲ (SC-06D/4.0)
MEDIAS X (N-07D/4.0)
Xperia acro HD (SO-03D/2.3)
Xperia AX (S0-01E/4.0)
Xperia GX (SO-04D/4.0)
1.Automatic clear adjustment
When shooting a document by this app, it recognizes the edges of document, then trim and adjust it automatically. You can get a document just fit in the screen.
The shot documents are displayed in the list in order of time.
You can search documents easily in a big preview screen.
You can send the documents together, or upload them to cloud storages.
・Automatic shutter function, recognizing automatically the edges of document.
(A few functions might not be available, depending on the combination of device and OS.)
・Function to re-adjust gaps such as curves of document.
・Adjustment of brightness
・Clipping function of parts of shot document
・Adjustment of images taken from Camera Roll
・Available Cloud service
・Function to export together several documents
・Function to display a confirmation mark on each document already uploaded, based on per each cloud service.
※ Specified company names and product names are trademarks of each company.
*Recommended by PCWorld, NYTimes, InformationWeek, Financial Times and many more - Reviews on our website*
7 DAY FULL FEATURED TRIAL
Scan documents and receipts with your phone camera, convert them to PDF. It is a portable scanner for your Droid.
*email PDF or upload it to DROPBOX/GOOGLE DOCS/EVERNOTE/BOX.net
*Print to the cloud using Printcloud or breezy
*OCR Option through GDocs/Evernote
*no page limit
*scan and add pages later to an existing folder
*insert existing gallery image
*compression and page size options
*quick one-page option to take a picture and upload as PDF with a single click
*Correct perspective and crop your captured image. The app detects the four corners automatically and gives you an opportunity to modify it
*Enhance image and convert to gray scale (or black/white) as desired
Keywords: pdf creator scan2pdf travel camscanner document scanner handy