Notetalker by Conversor is a high quality recording App designed for students in schools, colleges and Universities. It has unlimited bookmarks enabling the user to record and then scroll between bookmarks during playback for easier note-taking recall. You can also take photographs during the lecture and export these with the associated audio and bookmark files.
Audio and bookmark files can be uploaded to a number of note-taking management programs for subsequent playback, editing and further study.
- Up to 100 hours recording depending on your device
- Unlimited bookmarks for easy playback, editing and analysis
- 4 different quality settings
- WAV and MP4 file formats
- Tuner/Graphic equaliser
- Take photographs while recording, store and export with audio and bookmark files
- Simple PC style filing system for easy retrieval of recordings
- Easy manipulation of files and folders just like on your PC
- Export files via Dropbox, Google Drive or One Drive to your PC
- Upload your audio recordings to Conversor NTE notetaking service with Note Taking Express
- Listen and record at the same time
- Black background lighting option for use in darkened lecture halls or classrooms
- Upload to your Windows or Mac PC and use with Notetalker Edit to make your detailed notes, add, delete or move your photographs.