Andrew With the new update it has slowed down and freezes. Was a great app but now a nuisance
DON'T Update app! Used to be great until I updated version. Can't select favorite teams anymore. Can't pull up specific college teams at all.
Disappointed Not happy with not being able to select favorite teams. Preferred opening app to see all my favorite teams in a list. Old version was user friendly.
Update is worth an uninstall I used to check this app multiple times daily. Since the update and the reduction in content its now being removed from my phone as it serves no useful purpose.
Update screwed up the app The app was great I got everything I wanted now I just get a bunch of crap that I don't want.
Slow The new update sucks. The headlines cause the app to run slow. The previous version much better, plus the info you wanted was right at the top, this one is horrible.
• Performance Enhancements
When the major outlets aren't getting you breaking MLB, NFL, and NBA news fast enough, you need the Trade Rumors app! This is what actual GMs, players, and agents are using to get news first. Players often find out about their own trades first through us! You simply can't find anything else in the Play Store that matches our standards of quality and timeliness in sports news.
- News feeds for MLB, NFL, and NBA are loaded by default using content from MLBTradeRumors.com, ProFootballRumors.com, and HoopsRumors.com. Quickly scroll through left-to-right and tap on an image to read the article.
- Add news feeds for any combination of the 92 MLB, NFL, and NBA teams.
- Add news feeds for almost any player in these sports; thousands in all. This makes it easy to stay on top of your favorite players and trade/signing candidates as the rumors swirl.
- Filter any news feed to show only the top stories, if you prefer to see just the most crucial news. Reorder, add, or remove feeds based on whatever is most important to you.
- Click on an article in one of your news feeds and swipe through all the articles in the feed without going back to the home page.
- Share articles through Twitter, Facebook, email, and text messages, and more.