Since you may not be able to display by the terminal version and Android,
The free version, I hope that you will try to confirm the operation.
View · 1UP · 2UP Carrier language Model
Numerically display the remaining battery
Freely positioned on the icon in the notification bar that resides in the other application.
Background color of the status bar, change the text color
Full screen time can be selected the transparency of the background and remain on the status bar
selection of font files on the SD card, the choice of font size.
a Week Calendar.
BattleBattery Player1 and Player2
For example, the application to be displayed in the status bar battery level, which are always shown on the left, you can move right corner by using this app.
• Metro Notifications displays non-intrusive hover notification banners on your device.
• Metro Notifications can notify you for any app
• You can swipe the notification to the right to dismiss it, to the left to dismiss all notifications, or click it to launch it.
• Custom colors for each app.
• Pebble Watch support
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Follow us :
You need to activate Metro Notifications's accessibility service/notification access for it to be able to notify you. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for Metro Notifications to be able to process them.
• Requires ROOT access
• Requires Xposed Framework
• Works ONLY with Android 4.3.x - 5.0.x
IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM PLEASE DON'T RATE WITH ONE STAR, BUT SEND ME MAIL WITH YOUR PROBLEM AND I BELIEVE WE CAN SOLVE IT
• Change background colors of your Status & Navigation bars
• Change overlay styles & colors for your Status & Navigation bars
• Change icons / text colors on Status & Navigation bars
With Omega StatusBar Pro you will gain access to premium features that are locked in the free version of OSB. These extra settings will allow you to customize your statusbar even more!
To use the pro features of Omega StatusBar, you must have this key installed! It will not work if you uninstall or refund!
What are the additional features of Omega StatusBar Pro?
★ Unlocks premium features that were locked in the free version
★ Additional support for theme-able content
★ Customizable battery bar
★ All System sensors and animations unlocked for full protection
★ Notification Counters+
★ Gain access to more ignored apps slots
★ First-to-Update with the latest stable source
★ Future support for Omega Exclusive add-ons
★ Adjusted Low Ram for better performance
Need help? Contact us!
Please remember to contact us if you have any questions or comments! There will be bugs on some devices as developers have to support many different Android devices and screen densities. Please do not post bad comments and ratings about a problem. We will be happy to work you through any issue you may have. Thank you!
Where did Omega StatusBar Pro Key go?
The unlock key for Omega StatusBar Pro is hidden on your device for security purposes and to create an uncluttered environment on your phone. You wouldn't want a blank app icon sitting in your app drawer would you? But what if i wanted to uninstall?! Don't worry, you can still access the key through your device settings or market. It isn't "hidden". Its just "out of sight".
Bar Launcher is a small and awesome tool with which you can launch your favorite apps from the notification area. Once you've tried it, you don't want to miss it anymore!
Your device, your apps: Simply add your favorite apps to the notification from the configuration app and have quick access to them for ever.
Rearranging, the easy way: Just long-press an app in the configuration app and you can drag and drop it to swap the apps.
Swipe to delete: Swipe an app to the left or the right in the configuration app to delete it from the notification, and if you change your mind, just undo the action.
Heads-up displays the latest notification as a floating popup, complete with full text and quick actions (4.1+).
Works on everything running Android 3.1 and newer.
You're in control: Heads-up has five pages of customization, so you'll get notified your way.
Pocket detection – when you get a message, Heads-up turns the screen on if you take your phone out of the pocket! (Kinda like AcDisplay. Note: this causes a tiny increase in battery usage if you get a ton of notifications)
Privacy on the lock screen (and in general - Heads-up doesn't even have internet permission, so it can't send your private data anywhere)
Oh, and it's known to work on some smartwatches.
Heads-up notifications is available in over 20 languages, thanks to an awesome team of translators.
If you want to help translate, head to https://crowdin.com/project/heads-up
If no popups appear, please make sure that Heads-up shows up in the list of running services. If it doesn't, make sure you have enabled the service, and then reboot the phone.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), they might block Heads-up from receiving your notifications. Please try to disable them if Heads-up doesn't work.
Huawei, XIAOMI and MIUI users: please allow Heads-up to display popups under Settings > Apps > Downloaded > Heads-up. It might also be necessary to reset the app data/settings.
Uninstalling: If you find that the uninstall button is disabled, go to System Settings > Security > Device administrators > Heads-up, and tap Disable.
Other: Facebook Messenger, AcDisplay and PushBullet notification mirroring can conflict with Heads-up. And no, it doesn't display more than the latest notification (after all, this is meant for instant notifications when using the device, not as a lock screen).
Heads-up is open-source!
If you want a feature, theme or something else, head to:
If you experience any issues or have feature requests, please open an issue at:
If the app crashes, please tap 'Report', then 'Send'. This makes it far easier to fix the issue.
During the intensive game, or during hard work - Heads Up! will always save your day.
This app will let you receive floating notifications from selected apps which you will be able to dismiss at any time, also dismissing original notifications, if you want.
You can disable notifications at certain apps, or at certain hours (Pro version only).
If you would like to donate, please purchase the module here. It will always be available for free on the XDA forums at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2335241
This module requires the Xposed Framework (root is required to install), which can be found here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer
You must install the Framework and make sure it is enabled prior to installing this module!
Transparent statusbar (option to have full trans or 1px divider line)
Transparent Sense navigation bar (except on Blinkfeed panel; option to have full trans or 1px divider line)
Transparent notification pulldown window (with ability to set background color/alpha)
100-step battery icons, with optional battery % display during charging animation
Ability to auto-hide mobile data icons when connected to wifi (for AT&T phones)
Themable and replaceable statusbar images, in a simple Zip file format (called XSBM Iconpacks found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=44218412)
Experimental support to replace individual application notification icons, in-app icons, and most drawable resources (may not work with all applications; see 2nd post on support thread for more information)
Center clock mod (thanks to @C3C076)
Remove AM/PM from clock
Change clock color
Remove clock from statusbar
Remove phone signal icons from statusbar
Remove battery icon from statusbar
Option to change text battery color when connected to charger
Colorize battery text and icon display, either fixed (single color) or based on charge range
Change statusbar icon colors (only replaced/overridden icons, not stock ones)
Ability to apply changes without a soft reboot (requires superuser permission)
✓ An interactive UI to configure the Bar live, which reflects your color choice on both the Bar and the UI itself.
✓ Can be aligned left-right-center of the screen.
✓ Multiple colors option - the Bar changes color in every 20% Battery level interval.
✓ Thickness of the Bar can be configured.
✓ Option to start the Bar automatically on phone restart.
✓ Options to keep a shortcut to either hide or configure the Bar instantly from notification panel.
✓ Puts 0% load on CPU when running on Battery, on Battery level changes, system wakes up the Bar momentarily to update.
Feel free to make feature request/suggestion, you will be responded to! :)
People Edge feature soon!!
Please if you report a crash while using the app, pleas add your email so i can contact you to work together and fix it!
No memory drains!! no battery drains...just easy, simple and lighweight.
- Set different animations with glow effects!
- Set different colors for you contacts
- Set colors for your incoming app notifications!
XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-color-notifications-galaxy-s6-edge-t3043867
* Easy access to text messages and missed calls
* Get Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Gmail notifications as bubbles on the screen
* Simply pop the bubble to read and reply
* Choose between different bubble styles
* Customize bubble colors
* Select one contact to show up as a heart, with super quick calling and texting
ONLY in Full version:
* More color options for the bubbles
* See how many times you've popped bubbles and compete with your friends
* Beautiful winter theme, with bubbles and amazing snow flakes
* Select up to three contacts that show up as hearts for quick access
* Add unlimited number of todo bubbles for easy reminders
What others are saying:
* "The app is a blast" --Android Apps Review
* "Sweet freaking app!" --User comment
* "Love it! Super cute!" --User comment
* "Wow, It's mindblowing...!!" --User comment
* To install this live wallpaper select Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live wallpaper
* To have the bubbles float over your own background -> First set any picture as background -> Then set notification bubbles as your live wallpaper, and it will use your current static wallpaper as background.
* For best experience use the official Gmail, Twitter, and Facebook apps.
* If you have imported your contact pictures from Facebook, they might not show in the bubbles. This depends on how your phone vendor store the pictures.
Please give us feedback if you have some suggestions of improvements.
Follow us on Twitter @CommindAB http://twitter.com/CommindAB
Please note that this application uses the Android Market Licensing service to ensure that copies of this software are legal. If you do not have internet connection the first time running this application, you may see an Android Market icon in the background. If you do, then just lock your screen and validation will be retried.
NOT FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH : LOLLIPOP - CM - AOSP - TouchWiz !!!!!!!
xSTANA is a module developed in order to easily customize the navigation and status bars.
0- I cannot ensure that xstana is compatible with all devices, so, please test FREE themes in order to see if xstana is compatible with your device before get Prime.
1- You absolutely need : Root AND Xposed Framework.
2- To choose a statusbar or navbar theme you only have to slide to the right or the left or click on "personalise button".
3- "Themable" elements in the status bar: alarm, wifi, signal, bluetooth, gps, battery(NOT YET for AOSP/touchwiz based roms), sync, audio-profile, headset.
4- "Themable" elements in the navigation bar:
background, scale-type, back, back-ime, home, recent, menu, search, highlight, qmemo(LG), dual window(LG), notification down(LG).
5- It does not change the order of your buttons
6- For now, it works better on XHDPI and XXHDPI devices.
7- Known bugs:
Not compatible with CM11 NavBar.
ScaleType/Size of personalized buttons is sometimes not correct on some devices.
Non-alignment of icons in the status-bar on some devices.
To report a bug or suggest an improvement you can send me an email, and i will do my best to answer you. You can also go to : http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-xstana-navigation-status-bars-t2834474
To support my work and unlock all features of the application you can upgrade to PRIME.
Even on fullscreen apps like games or gallery?
And have you by any chance tried MiUI in the past and you miss a certain eye-candy of it?
Yell Welcome to Battery Bar!
You can now easily set a bar with customisable height, place and color (it can even change according to battery level).
You won't believe how convenient it is until you try it yourself!
100% Ad Free! No Fishy Permissions needed!
Auto-Magicaly Hiding with Statusbar
-Selectable via Options Menu
-Auto-Magicaly Color (Low Med Reg Charge)
-Auto Detection of screen Width ( Bar works in Portrait and Landscape Mode on any phone!)
Simply start the service,
configure the colors and options to your liking
Featured on Android Police!
Again on 4Tablet PC (Russian)
More on Android HDBlog (Italian)
Please try the free version before going pro! Keep free version installed when going pro!
• Custom app settings (Text filter, sound, wake screen..)
• QuickReply for WhatsApp, Line, Hangouts... (4.3+, If app supports it)
• Interaction settings (Swipe left, right, double tap,...) to
• Expand messages, clear notifications, open in xHalo, setup reminder,..
• Custom style settings like popup size, order, custom background colors
• Lockscreen themes (Transparent white/black. Not customizable yet)
• Icon pack support! (Nova, Go, ADW,...)
• Contact icons and shape
• Smooth animations
• Text colors, maximum text lines
• Unlimited text filter words
• Quiet hours: Silence and not wake screen
• Wake screen on notification
• Custom timeout settings for popup
• Privacy settings for apps
• Notification priority settings
• Backup & restore functionality
• And more...
INFO & SUPPORT:
• If you experience any problems contact me per mail or visit the support forum.
• Please note that not all e-mails can be replied instantly. But I will try to fix every bug asap.
• Any suggestions how to improve the app?
• Find all previous verions on XDA
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
This theme only works with the premium (paid) version of Super Status Bar
It is a condition of theirs, so there's nothing I can do about it. Please test Super Status bar and check if it works well with your device before purchasing this theme, and only review this based on the theme and not the performance of Super Status Bar.
Directions:After installing, you must press 'Open' to finish loading. Open Super Status Bar and select Themes then check this theme and go back. If SSB seems buggy and you get force closes, click Elements -> Panel and switch off where it says Enabled. Best for me was to leave it enabled, but turn off notifications (just shows original notifications). For all other SSB support, please contact them.
*User suggests: If you have the S5 (possibly any Kit-Kat phone), give it a full minute or so after correctly installing, then restart. He found that is what refreshed the status bar.
To get the custom system fonts seen here, you need to get them from here http://goo.gl/PhFSdP After downloading (on a PC) open the .apk with winrar or 7zip and find the fonts you want in the assets folder. Then put them on your device in the sdcard or main memory (depending on install location) Android/data/com.firezenk.ssb/fonts If the fonts folder doesn't exist, create it.
↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Light up the stars :-) I need it.
Like and follow my Facebook page (developer site link below) for the latest releases and updates.
Also check "More by NSTEnterprises" below to see my other offerings.
Disclaimer: This application is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Paramount or CBS interactive. Star Trek is a registered trademark and copyright of Paramount Pictures and CBS interactive. This app is NOT an officially licensed Star Trek product and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.
to make your Android Jelly Bean more elegant.
-IT SUPPORTS A LOT OF THEMES FROM OTHER APPS!
-ANDROID 4.2 LOCKSCREEN WIDGETS SUPPORT!
-AUTOMATIC TRANSLATION OF WIDGETS IN OVER 35 LANGUAGES!
-INSTALL OR CREATE CUSTOM THEMES FOR THE WEATHER!
-FULL CUSTOMIZABLE! ALL WIDGETS ARE FULL CUSTOMIZABLE!!!
See the video if you want to know how it works!
Widgets Now includes the following widgets:
-Clock with date (size 4x1)
-Analog Clock with date, city and weather(size 4x1)
-Clock, Date and Weather (size 4x1)
-Clock, Date and Weather (size 4x2)
-Clock, Date and Weather (size 4x3)
-Weather (size 4x2)
-Calendar (size 4x4)
All the fonts used follow the brand new Roboto style.
For each widget you can set:
-Size of the text
-Color of the text
-Click on each component (City name, date, time, date, weather)
giving the opportunity to see or update weather or start
any applications you want!
-Choose some weather theme:
-Lollipax Weather by mowmo
-Widgets Now 3.0
-Sticker Weather Theme: by Kortoik, webisite: http://kortoik.deviantart.com
-Ultimate Gnome Theme: by New Mooon, webisite: http://code.google.com/u/newmooon/
The app Widgets Now will be continuously updated and improved with
new widgets to make your launcher more elegant and innovative!
Iconpack used on screenshot by romowtheme
Through a few simple settings, Random Number Generator allows you to choose the minimum and maximum values within which generate the random numbers.
RNG also gives you the possibility to generate random letters to play parlour games with your friends...
This are some of the icons found on http://www.iconfinder.com/.
-Install Notification Bar Deluxe
-Run this app
-Click on "Install theme"
-If the installation is done you can uninstall this app.
-Run Notification Bar Deluxe and go in Themes section.
-Scroll the list and select this theme.
-Danger (sending a message to your position)
-Organization of events (sending a message containing information relating to a certain place)
-Daily Circumstances (to inform a family member of your position during a trip or send a message when you arrive in a certain position).
The application makes it possible by sharing information related to your position in several ways:
1. By sending an SMS, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Google + or by all other applications installed on your system.
2. By performing a periodic sending via SMS and Gmail.
3. Sending a message when you reach a certain destination via SMS or Gmail.
4. Sending a message periodically until you reach a certain location.
It is also possible:
5. Send information about a certain place
6. Send information related to a certain path between two points
7. Interact with other users who have the same application by creating an SMS request from TakeMyLoc
8. Interact with other users who have the same application by creating an SMS request from any phone.
The information that you can share are:
-Link to Google Maps
-Accuracy of information
This application is ideal for any kind of daily circumstance in safety and convenience.
Events with Settings you can create some rules based on:
-Space & Time Events
These rules will perform a lot of actions that will allow you to turn on / off / switch / display settings you can choose between:
-Wi-Fi Access Point
You can also choose to:
-Start an application
-Close all applications
-Show a Dialog Window
SPACE & TIME EVENTS:
Select a period of time and / or a position and Events Settings will perform all the actions that you choose.
-University: from 9.00 am to 12.00 am you have to set the VIBRATION mode and you always forget it...
Choose the interval 9:00 to 12:00, choose the days, the position of your university, set "Vibration" in "Sounds" category and you're done!
Events Settings is able to handle the following system events:
-The battery is very low
-A text message has arrived
-The phone is ringing
-During a call
-The device is fully booted
-Turns on the screen
-Turns off the screen
-The screen is unlocked
-The Wi-Fi network is connected
-The Wi-Fi network is disconnected
-The Wi-Fi is On
-The Wi-Fi is Off
-A Wi-Fi network to connect to was found
-The mobile network is connected
-The mobile network is disconnected
-Bluetooth is on
-Bluetooth is off
-Bluetooth starts the search for devices
-Bluetooth ends search for devices
-Screen orientation changes in portrait mode
-Screen orientation changes in landscape mode
-Sounds are set in normal mode
-Sounds are set in vibration mode
-Sounds are set to silent mode
-Airplane mode is on
-Airplane mode is off
-The Wi-Fi Access Point is on
-The Wi-Fi Access Point is off
According to each event you can choose one of the actions (listed above) for what you need and after a period of time they are executed.
1) Would you like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are totally turned off during a call?
Choose the event "During a call" and actions that allow you to turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and you're done!
2) You get a text message and you want to start the "Messaging" application?
Choose the event "On SMS received" and the action that allows you to launch an application (in this case "Messages") and you're done!
3) Do you want that when a call comes in, your phone will stop ringing after 5 seconds in order to not disturb?
Choose the event "On Call received", choose the option "After 5 sec" and the action "Vibrate" under "Sounds" section and you're done!
Make sure your Android knows you with Events Settings!