- Microsoft Office 2013. This app does not work with Office 2013 RT or earlier versions of Office.
- Bluetooth on your PC
- The desktop add-in for Office Remote must be installed on your PC http://aka.ms/officeremotepc
Office Remote has the following features:
- View current slide and laser point using touch on your phone
- Next slide preview
- Play and pause embedded audio and video files
- View slide thumbnails and jump to a slide
- View speaker notes on your phone
- View presentation timer and slide numbers
- Change worksheets by swiping
- Use Slicers, PivotTable, and Filters
- Jump to any named object in your workbook
- Move up or down the worksheet
- Change the zoom level
- Jump to headings
- Jump to comments
- Screen up/down
- Line up/down
- Change the zoom level
WHY USE HALL:
★ SECURE: All messages, photos and files are sent securely with bank-level encryption.
★ ANYONE: Message co-workers, customers and partners.
★ ANYWHERE: Hall works on any mobile smartphone or desktop device. Your messages are stored securely on the HallCloud platform and available to you on any of your devices with the Hall app installed.
★ ENHANCED TEXTING: Business teams can easily form and solve problems quickly.
★ INTEGRATIONS: Dropbox, Box, Asana, Trello, Github, Heroku, Jenkins, New Relic, Pivotal Tracker, UserVoice and Zendesk.
The new Hall Dropbox integration allows you to easily share files from you Dropbox account into the Hall mobile app. Use the new Dropbox integration for sharing presentations, photos, or any other type of business file you store on Dropbox.
Like the new Dropbox integration, you can easily share files from your Box account directly into the Hall mobile app. Whether you use Box or Dropbox, Hall has you covered!
“HipChat, GroupMe, Basecamp, Yammer used to be great but ever since their acquisition it’s been downhill. We’ve been using Hall for 3 months and love it. It works great with Dropbox and Github."
“We tried using Yammer, Podio and Slack but found the interfaces too unfriendly. We communicate with more than engineering teams and needed a real-time chat messenger that was user friendly to non-engineers."
“I run an agency that relies on Dropbox & Box.net. We’ve been looking forward to the new Dropbox integration to allow us to share files from Dropbox to our clients in real-time. Thanks Hall, you have increased my team’s productivity!”
“CoTap, GroupMe, Podio all lack web and desktop apps. Hall worked like iMessage, across all our platforms while adding the business security and admin features we needed.”
GET IN TOUCH:
Tweet at us at @hall (https://twitter.com/hall), or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For press inquires, please contact us at email@example.com.
This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with Dropbox, Dropbox, Inc., its name, trademark, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners. Hall thanks the Dropbox team and all our integration partners for helping make Hall the leader in business messaging.
OpenCal supports NTLM authentication.
Enter the email address of the users whose shared calendar you want to see – simple and easy.
With OpenCal you can:
- View shared calendars in your organization
- Check your colleagues schedule(for a certain day or whole week)
- See meeting details
- Cancel or update meetings
- Invite your colleagues to meetings at a time you know they are available
- Get suggested meeting times suitable for all participants of a meeting
Create your TeamShare
- Customize your TeamShare: Create your password-protected shared workspaces in a click for your projects, businesses or customers.
- Invite participants: Easily invite internal or external teams, partners or customers to your secure TeamShare workspaces.
- Manage access rights: Manage participant’s access rights. Read only, access denied or full edit mode, you select the most appropriate profile.
Add files: Add files to a TeamShare shared workspace with a simple drag and drop, or use your favorite tools such as: Google™, Evernote® or Dropbox™
- TeamShare Drive: Access TeamShare content directly from a TeamShare Drive installed on your PC. When you update a file on your PC, TeamShare and other user’s drives are automatically synchronized.
- TeamShare Backup: Never lose a file or a folder. Plan regular TeamShare data backups and retrieve previous backups in the event of accidental data loss.
Access from anywhere
- Access from mobile devices: TeamShare is available from anywhere with your smartphone. You are on the road and need to access to a file? You can view or download the latest version and send a copy by email. You can also add photos or videos to a project.
Collaborate with all project members
- Set up meetings: Propose multiple time slot options to TeamShare guests to ensure you to get the maximum number of attendees. Once the date is determined, an email invitation is sent. The meeting will appear in the shared project calendar and can be synchronized with an Outlook® calendar or iCal®.
- Discuss: An urgent project related question arises. Just click to engage in a chat with a TeamShare member or a group. Even in offline mode, project members will instantly be notified through TeamShare Drive.
Managing your project becomes simple
- Manage Tasks: Create tasks quickly and assign them to TeamShare members. When due dates are added, TeamShare calendars are automatically synchronized. Tasks lists can be exported or imported from Excel®, Outlook®, Google Tasks™ or other tools.
- Track Time: Manage the project progress. When needed, TeamShare members can allocate time spent on a project. They can be notified to make sure they complete the time tracking requirement on a regular basis. Time tracking can be exported and used to support invoicing activities.
- Wall: Stay up-to-date on projects. When a new file or comment is posted, the action is shared on the project wall. The ability to filter by event, member or kind of activity makes it easy to follow, discuss and comment on project activities.
Check-in and share your location and connect with someone immediately via the app; or when you meet a business contact at a networking event, around the office or socially and want to connect with afterwards, just select the approximate time that you met and view nearby users around at that point.
*Note: MindLink exclusively works with Microsoft Lync™*
MindLink leverages your existing Lync environment allowing teams to exchange information, data, files or links in real-time.
You can test it 30 days for free:
1) Download the app.
2) Create an account.
Our trial is hosted, so if you want to link it back to your own Lync server, just let us know.
• Accessible Cross-Platform: MindLink Group Chat is available on Android, iOS and BlackBerry as well as for the desktop on Windows, Mac and Linux
• Secure & Compliant: MindLink enables secure, managed and compliant information sharing including support of Good Dynamics & BlackBerry Secure Workspace as well as an out-of-the-box compliance tool for IM, Group Chat and Yammer.
• Fully Integrated: MindLink connects to your social media channels, Email and any internal line-of-business applications to push data in and out of your group chat groups. It can also be embedded into your portal e.g. SharePoint
• Business Features: MindLink adds features you need to get your job done: No more Email overload. Leverage Critical IM , Hashtags #, mentions @ , the LiveStream , Alerts, Advanced Search & Filters
If you want to see how MindLink works on Android devices, check out our short video.
The Unily App for Android brings your organization’s Unily Cloud Intranet natively to your Android mobile. The App provides full access to all the content on your Unily Intranet within your organization’s branded interface. Following the same intuitive navigation structure of the desktop version you can jump quickly between searching the People Directory to your department Workspaces to viewing the latest Posts on your organization’s Yammer feed.
- See what is going on in your organization as soon as you log in with the activity feed summary.
- Access the knowledge in your company quickly and easily through Worksites.
- Get the same granular and custom view as your desktop experience with Team Sites, Project Sites, Meeting Spaces and your own Favourite Worksites.
- Access the documents you need on the go, from Office documents to images. Find your images by browsing within your Worksites, or search entire libraries with the powerful Unily document search function.
- Access all of your Yammer functionality from within the Unily App; get your Activity feed, read full threads and Like and comment on the go.
- Find and connect with employees wherever they are through Unily’s People Directory. Click to call or email straight from the directory to get in touch with the right people fast.
Get the power of your Unily Intranet in your pocket on your Android mobile. Please note that in order to use this app your organisation must have an active Unily Intranet subscription and login credentials. For information on setting up Unily Cloud Intranets please go to the developer website.
What’s New in Version 1.1.6
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
IMPORTANT: Enterprise Connect (harmon.ie Mobile Enterprise) is free for all harmon.ie Mobile Enterprise server customers.
To inquire about a harmon.ie Mobile Enterprise server component, contact: http://harmon.ie/Mobile/ContactUs
With harmon.ie, edit and share documents, and reach out to colleagues using Office 365/SharePoint social capabilities. Get real-time updates when colleagues edit important documents; those colleagues can be reached with a single click. Expand your social networks by adding colleagues from the mobile device’s contact list. Keep up to date with harmon.ie’s unified activity stream of collaboration updates.
harmon.ie provides the following benefits:
• ACCESS TO OFFICE 365 AND SHAREPOINT ON THE GO
• NATIVE OFFICE USER EXPERIENCE FOR DOCUMENT EDITING
• IMPROVED PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• SIGNIFICANT PRODUCTIVITY
• DRIVE ADOPTION OF OFFICE 365 AND SHAREPOINT SOCIAL NETWORKS
harmon.ie provides the following features:
• FIND DOCUMENTS – using search, browse, sort, or ‘go to location’
• AUTHOR DOCUMENTS ON THE GO - Perform check-in, check-out and manage SharePoint metadata fields when you author documents.
• Collaborate in context- View colleagues’ complete SharePoint profiles and reach out to them via email or phone.
• SHARE SHAREPOINT DOCUMENTS WITH COLLEAGUES – Send documents to colleagues as links or attachments
• SIMPLIFY NAVIGATION - Mark a document and library location as favorites using “breadcrumbs” and view a list of recent visited locations.
• Android 4.0 or later
• 1GB RAM
• Office 365, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0.
• SharePoint Foundation.