** Leading home budget manager downloaded over 1 million times AND featured by Google, About.com, and Lifehacker **
SYNC AND SHARE YOUR FAMILY BUDGET
* Automagically syncs across other mobile phones and the web
* Stay on the same page about finances with the people you love
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget's website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
PERSONAL FINANCIAL MANAGER FOR LIFE ON-THE-GO
* Expense tracking optimized for speed!
* Check envelope balances
* Split transactions
* Save time with smart payee and category suggestions
* Location-based widget! Enter common transactions in exactly 3 touches. Control in Settings. (Note: widget will not be available if you move app to SD due to Android limitation)
BASED ON PROVEN ENVELOPE SYSTEM
* No physical envelopes...only virtual envelopes!
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Bank account statement import in QFX (Quicken) and OFX (Microsoft Money) formats with auto-matching to manually entered transactions
* Live within your means
* A darn cute envelope mascot
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 5 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
If you're looking for a finance manager, money tracker, checkbook ledger, or household budget planner, try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at email@example.com! We're happy to help!
A Simple Budget Tool based on Envelope budgeting, that may help you to control your spending just by doing simple steps:
1. Create your envelopes
2. Set the budget for each envelope
3. Record your spending
4. Voila! you can see how much money that left for spending and decide your next step
Hopefully it can help you to improve your financial condition
1. Automatically reset the envelope every month.
2. View monthly transaction history per envelope.
3. Data stored locally, internet connection is not required.
4. Set next month budget.
5. Refund transaction.
6. Set different color for each envelopes.
7. Quick add transaction
8. Transfer between envelopes.
9. Consolidated transaction list.
10. Support backup to Dropbox.
Change Total Budget
To change the total budget, you need to change each individual envelope, there are two ways to edit the envelope:
1. Long press on designated envelope, tap "edit" option.
2. Go to envelope detail screen, and tap "edit" icon on the top right screen.
There are two ways to change Currency:
1. Tap Menu > Settings > Select Currency.
2. By changing the Language setting. On the Android home screen, tap menu button:
Menu > Settings > Language and Input > Language > [Choose the language]
Quick Add Transaction:
- enter the transaction amount
- press '+' button
Add Transaction with Details:
- don't enter transaction amount
- press '+' button
It does support more than 6 envelopes.
Use the individual transactions and recurring transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the upcoming months.
The budget mode allows you to set goals for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred to the next periods.
• No internet connection.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where you have spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further main and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Use reminders to remind you of pending payments.
• Define the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (import of other formats on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is continuously developed. The app is available in 11 languages and includes an integrated manual which will help you to find all features of the app.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization of the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just send a mail via the integrated support function.
>> You MUST have YNAB for Desktop to be able to use YNAB for Android <<
-- Voted Most Popular Personal Finance Software on Lifehacker Hive Five Poll
-- About.com 2011 Reader's Choice Winner for Best Personal Finance Software
-- "YNAB is great stuff - it really is." (CNN Headline Radio)
-- "If you need extra motivation to achieve financial discipline consider the budgeting software YNAB." (Kiplinger's Personal Finance)
-- Listed as one of 10 Personal Finance Tools You Should Use Now. (U.S. News & World Report)
-- "The budgeting software of choice for those who seriously want to start a personal or household budget." (About.com)
* Easily sync with YNAB for Desktop and other mobile apps (iPhones, iPads and other Android devices) over the Cloud.
* Updates are in near real-time (give or a take a few seconds)
* If your phone doesn't have an internet connection, it will "catch up" to any other syncs as soon as it finds a connection.
* It's seamless, automatic, and magical.
* It will improve the finances in your relationship by leaps and bounds (everyone's on the same page!)
* Cloud Sync uses Dropbox, a personal cloud storage service (an account is free).
* Add split transactions with ease.
* View transactions across all accounts.
* Enjoy the new home view for easy transaction entry and checking your category balances.
* Easily switch between multiple budgets if you use YNAB for personal and business budgeting!
With YNAB for Android, you will:
* Quickly Enter transactions on the go
* Check your category balances before making a purchase.
* View all historical transactions for every account
* Stay aware of your spending
* Never worry about unknowingly going over budget again!
FAST Transaction Entry:
YNAB makes it so quick and easy to add a new transaction, your budget can know about your latest purchase before you leave the store!
Multiple Android devices can sync with the same budget, making it easy for an entire household to stay on the same budget! (You can also have iPhones, iPads, iPods, etc. That app is found in Apple's App Store.)
Never heard of YNAB?
It's easy-to-use budget software coupled with a powerful methodology. Download our free trial at YouNeedABudget.com! It runs on Windows and Mac.
***** IMPORTANT *****
This is a companion app for YNAB for the desktop. You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Note that it will not work with YNAB Pro, our old desktop application.)
Don't have YNAB yet? You can download a free trial of YNAB for Desktop at YouNeedABudget.com
REQUIREMENTS: You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Free trial available at YouNeedABudget.com)
[Market license check] This is pretty self-explanatory.
[Full Internet access, view network state, view Wi-Fi state] These are all needed for the sync functionality, so we can read the device's IP address, check for connectivity, and talk to the Desktop app during the sync process.
[Read phone state and identity] We use the device's ID as part of the encryption process when communicating with the Android Market to verify the license status. This is recommended by Google.
[Automatically start at boot] This is so we can display the notification of unsynced transactions in the status bar when the phone boots up. The app doesn't leave any code running in the background all the time; this is a simple check on startup to display the notification, and then it shuts down again.
This helps you and your family to easily set up and maintain a shared budget. All family members have access to the same budget data - no need for online budget services anymore. All data is securely shared via your private Google Drive. So you have access to your data even when there is no signal.
- easy to use user interface
- synchronize multiple devices using Google Drive
e.g. share one budget with your whole family
- mark transactions pending - if you paid via credit/debit card :
The money may still be on your bank account - but you must not use it any more.
- append a picture of your receipt, bill or product to the transaction
- multi window support for Samsung Galaxy Note
- SPen hover hints on Samsung Galaxy Note
Especially designed for the Samsung Galaxy Note series.
more features to come - just drop me a line and I'll try to see to it.
For a short HowTo guide visit the website link.
A lite version of HomeBudget is available as a free application. Give it a try.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household (Android, iPhone, iPad) to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for details.
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
✓ Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
✓ Optionally associate an account and payee with an account
✓ Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
✓ Search expense entries
✓ Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
✓ Optionally associate an account with the income
✓ Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
✓ Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
✓ Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
✓ Calendar and list view of Bills
✓ Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
✓ Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
✓ Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
✓ Budget rollover
✓ Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
✓ Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
✓ Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
✓ View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
✓ Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
✓ Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down
✓ Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
✓ Automatically sync multiple devices (Android, iPhone, iPad) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G/4G and WiFi
✓ Work within the same budget with other members of the household
✓ Home screen widget for quick expense entry
✓ Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
✓ Password protection
✓ Ability to upload your own list of category icons
✓ Large numeric keypad for expense/income data entry with decimal point placement automatic for your locale/region
✓ HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
You can assign a category to your transactions in order to get detailed statistics and helpful insights.
Track and manage daily expenses quickly & easily! Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses etc can all be managed rapidly using My Budget simple and intuitive user interface.
- Record income and expenses easily
- Multiple Accounts
- Assign categories
- Detailed Stats
- Manage Categories
- Receive notifications of today bills
- Different Themes
- Security : Pattern Lock and Password Lock
- Export Transactions
- View Transactions of a particular account, category or contact
- Export Transactions of a particular account, category or contact
- Separate View for overdue bills (on home screen, swipe right to view overdue bills)
- Home Screen Widget for even faster expense management & tracking. Add transactions straight from the home page once you enable the widget - great for daily expense tracking!
- View Transactions of a particular budget. Export transactions of a particular budget
- Monthly budgets
- 80+ Currency Symbols
- Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
- Create backup so you never lose your data.
- Different Widgets : Summary Widget, Monthly Widget, Quick Add
- Currency Formats
- Date Formats
- Write to SD card permission to export payments
- Internet permission for dropbox backup/restore
- Vibrate to remind payment
My Budget Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/mybudgetapp
Note : In app purchase is one time purchase only.
Please mail us if you have any issues.
How to work with budget?
1.Download Budget AND HandWallet Expense Manager
2.Define as many budget envelopes needed. Each envelope represents a monthly budget on a category that we want to track.
Envelope of money for budget of restaurants
Envelope of money for budget of clothing
and so on
3. Whenever you purchase something press the envelope and reduce the relevant amount from the budget.
The envelope will always show you how much money you can still spend by the the end of the month without passing the budget limitation.
May be used for:
- Planning a budget for a trip. Decide how much you want to spend on each category of the journey and let the app do all the hard work of exchange rates for you.
- Track car expense.
- Building or purchasing a house? decide how much to spend and avoid surprises.
• Free budgeting app
• Track income & expenses. Classify all your financial activities to categories
• No need to type - more than 150 categories and sub categories
• Weekly / monthly / yearly budget for each category
• several types of budget for example fixed budget, summarized budget (the budget of a main category is the sum of budgets of sub categories), percentage of main (the budget of a sub-category is a percentage of main category) and so on.
• All types of accounts supported: cash, credit card, bank account, electronic wallet or gift card.
This budget app includes also a widget (a "widget" is a small tool that you can put on the home screen of your phone). In order to use the widget make sure you install the app on main memory and not SD card.
To put the widget on the home screen of the phone press the app tray and then "Widgets". Select the budget widget and put it on an empty place on the home screen. Watch this video for help:
HandWallet Expense Manager is a free expense manager app used to control spending, plan budget, track expense and income and avoid over-draft.
• Unlimited expenses / expenditures
• Manage your cash flow, checking, credit cards, e-wallet or giftcard expenses
• Interactive graphical charts of your expense and income
• Voice recognition! Record your expense without typing ( Expense Tracker Recorder )
• Save you time: more than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Multiple accounts
• Multiple currencies. exchange rates manager - automatically online exchange rates
• Money manager - travel abroad and manage all expense in your home currency!
• Can link each transaction to categories (what is the expense ?), location (where did this expense took place?), persons (who did the expense ?) or projects (to what activity this expense is related?)
• Budgeter - Plan budget for each category, person or project
• Let you attach images, documents or voice memo
• EXCLUSIVE! Payment manager and credit card manager - calculate the exact payments in your credit card according to your "grace period" and "due day". You will never be surprised again
• EXCLUSIVE! Loans manager - calculate the interest and linkage on your mortgage or loans
• EXCLUSIVE! Consumption manager - manage your expense by consumption. If you pay for something for the whole year show in the chart only the relevant part for each month!
• Personal accountant. Business users can track invoices, receipts, delivery notes and VAT
• Business users can manage different worlds: one for their business and one for their home
• Manage expense anytime anywhere - internet connection not required
• Personal finance management: personal / family calculator.
• Advanced search options to find a transaction bill invoice or expenditure
• Backup & restore of your expenses
• Let you share your information to Facebook, Twitter, Google and other social networks
• Online help within the app
• Fast, reliable & secured. Password protection
• Ahead of any other free app : Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Daily Money, Daily Expense Manager and others
Why to use an expense manager / expense tracker ?
Because tracking expenses and personal finance on a daily basis will give you control of your financial life, help you to be organized and pay bills, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use HandWallet Expense Manager ?
Because it's the best expense manager app. And because we are creating expense manager and personal finance accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start ?
Download the expense manager app for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example Bank of America, credit card visa or electronic wallet.
Then press the menu button and log your first expense. Track expenditures on a daily basis.
How to manage budget ?
Select the "data" tab and then categories. Select your category, for example " car expense ". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget, mix budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.
How to see a bar or pie graph of your expense ?
Press the "analyst" tab. Then select the category, for example " car expense " and the period.
You can switch between expenses and budget by using the icon at the left.
More add-ons to expense manager :
Download budget and budget widget, accounting widget, personal finance location and bank SMS to add more features to HandWallet Expense Manager
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual credit card activity and more
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Marie Claire: 20 Apps you won’t be able to live without (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 and 2014 (People’s Voice)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
Indeed, My Budget Plan gives you , at each moment, your real financial situation and if you have enough money to make this purchase or if that spendings will have any impact on your end of month situation or savings.
★★Moreover, My Budget Plan is an easy to use daily expense manager: You just have to introduce punctual or recurring transactions or transfers and My Budget Plan will do all the rest
★★ The Statement Menu gives you the detail of your operations of the current, past and next periods to give you an idea of your daily expenses and also your projection over the next months to see how much money you have still available to spend. This statement can be exported to your device as EXCEL file. You can then compare it to your other financial documents.
★★ The Budget Menu allows you to set and track Expense limits and thresholds according to various criteria (account, category and periods). You can for example define a monthly limit for fueling or a weekly limit for credit card payments. You can then track the evolution of your budgets consumption day by day. Your budget can be punctual or recurrent such way it will automatically transferred to the next periods. You can define up to ten budgets.
★★ The Graphs menu gives you a graphical representation of your expenditures and income by category, by account and by time period. It allows you to analyse your expenses and revenues and find exactly when and where your expenditures will, so you can, if necessary, address the situation.
★★Other features of My Budget Plan expense manager:★★
- Create simple or reccurrent operations, and associate them to bank account.
- Create multiple bank accounts (with initial balance or no) and make transfers between them
- Categorize your operations using categories lists
- Edit or add new categories to better classify expenses, income and transfers
- When the application starts, see the current total balance over all Accounts
- In the statment page click on the operation to edit it or delete
- Use the detailed search page to look for specific transactions
- Manage your recurring operations (standing orders) via a specific page
- 6 languages (English, Español, Français, German, Russian and Arabic) and more than 100 currencies
- Bonus: Simulate loan and mortgage via a complete Loan Calculation tool with Amortization table and graphs
★★ For any question or suggestion, you can send us your request via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be pleased to answer you quickly ★★
A) After purchasing Home Budget Manager Full Version ,Open and Close the full version app then you can unlock the create backup option in Home Budget Manager Lite version settings. And then come back to full version settings and restore the data from lite version.
Home Budget Manager is an integration of Accounts , Bills and Budget. Home Budget Manager help you to track your expenses, incomes, bills and always stay with-in budget. Menu Screen designed in way to do your things in most easy way and as quick as possible.
--See All Account’s total balance or individual accounts balance or selected accounts balance.
-- Check all Transactions made from particular Account.
-- Setup repeating Incomes, Expenses, Account transfer and Bills.
-- Search Incomes and Expense by category ( Swipe from right to left on Home Page to get search screen)
-- Unlimited Accounts.
-- Dropbox integration.
-- Synchronizing data between Multiple devices.
-- 160+ Currency Symbols
-- Calendar view for bills.
-- Bills Reminder.
-- Multiple accounts and make transfers between the Accounts.
-- Widget showing accounts balance and bills overview.
-- No registration!!
-- Add and edit Categories with images.
-- Password Protection.
-- See All Incomes and Expenses in Monthwise.
-- Check number of times category used in expenses or incomes in Statistics
-- Easy access.
-- The overview of your expenses, income and upcoming bills .
-- Statistics of expenses and incomes between dates.
-- Multiple currencies.
-- By Long Click on Transaction you can create delete,edit,duplicate or move transaction from one account to another account.
-- Set budget for categories and always stay within budget.
-- See Statistics of Custom Selected Multiple Accounts.
-- Visualise the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all incomes and expenses, Payees, Monthly Income, Monthly Expense, Budget vs Expense, Income vs Expense, Income vs Expense vs Budget
-- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
-- Unlimited records
-- Export to .Csv and .Xls
-- Import from .Csv
-- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
-- Create backup so you never lose your data.
- *NEW* Redesigned for the latest Android (4.4) experience
- *NEW* Backup and restore via Google Drive
- *NEW* Balance trend graph
- *NEW* Dark and light themes for Android 4.x
- Multiple budgets
- Initial balance setup per budget
- Expense / income tracking
- Fully customizable categories
- Recurring or single transactions
- Transaction editor
- Customizable data filtering
- Budget reporting
- Simple UI
- Export to CSV
Additional Premium Content (in-app purchase):
- Disabled advertisements (Ads)
- Ability to password protect the application
- Option to choose a currency for budget
- Widgets for adding and monitoring of incomes and expenses
And much more is planned for future releases!
In case of any feature suggestion or a bug report, please, contact us on our e-mail.
Pocket Budget requires Android 2.3 and higher, but Android 4.x is highly recommended. All the screenshots are taken from Android 4.4 device.
All transactions are shown on a calendar (compare to the complicated ledger system used by some budget applications). Each payment can have a unique icon. Move a transaction to a different day to fit your needs. See where you are going to spend money in the future. Get clear statistics and reports for one or more months. Adjust the budget balance to match your actual balance.
Minimum recommended device resolution is 480x800.
Smartphone version file format is compatible with the desktop versions. Dropbox may be used for syncing between your devices and PCs. Experiment with the trial desktop or the lite versions to get the feel for Budget Calendar.
★★★★★ "Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” — BBC
★★★★★ “ Toshl is simple to use and organizes expenses in a streamlined manner. If you use multiple smartphones running on a variety of platforms, you will really love Toshl. ” — The Next Web
★★★★★ Winner of The Europa award 2013 for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
Toshl Finance is a personal finance manager made fun. Find out where your money is going, keep on top of bills and spending, set up budgets and live easy with a financial peace of mind.
It's intuitive, safe, private, designed with character and attention to detail. Toshl is like your personal financial advisor that's with you all the time. Except it's less awkward in bed. ;)
★ Expense tracker
- track expenses and incomes with ease
- incredibly quick & intuitive expense entry
- set up repeating expenses and incomes to organize your bills
- export your expense reports into PDF, Excel, Google Docs and CSV
★ Budget keeper
- easy and versatile budgeting
- track spending and make budgets for specific tags
- compare the rate of your spending with the time of the month
- one-time budget, daily budget, weekly budget, bi-weekly budget, monthly budget, yearly budget
- move remaining funds to the next budget
- learn from your budget history
★ Bill organizer
- reminder for your bills as they become due
- plan family bills for upcoming months and know how much your family can spend
- note when you need to repay your loans
★ Travel companion and currency converter
- works with any currency
- track your spending and budget your travel
- convert foreign currencies
- daily updated exchange rates for top 160 currencies
- enter custom exchange rates
★ Finances on multiple devices
- automatically syncs with multiple devices and toshl.com
- access your personal finances from anywhere, just log in
- track family finances with other family members in the same account
★ More graphs & backup on toshl.com
- manage your finances on the big screen
- visualize your finances with infographics
- your data is automatically backed up and saved
★ Keep it safe and private
- use a passcode to lock the app
★ Toshl Pro
The Toshl Finance app is free to use, but there are more features and capabilities available with Toshl Pro that can be purchased within the app.
Toshl Pro - $1.99 monthly subscription
Toshl Pro - $19.99 yearly subscription
- multiple budgets
- multiple monthly incomes & repeating incomes
- more export options (PDF, Excel, Google Docs & monthly email reports)
- more cool graphs on the web
- search on the web
Not to mention all the positive karma points you get for supporting the development of Toshl Finance. ;)
★ Ahead of Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Expense Manager
Use Toshl, track your money spending and save money with ease. Compare it with other finance managers and budget apps like Expense Manager, My Budget Book, EasyMoney, Mint, Pageonce, Mint.com, Daily Money, Spendroid, You Need a Budget, Money Manager and enjoy the ease of use and security in Toshl Finance Expense Tracker.
Why is Toshl Finance better than Mint, Expense Manager, Pageonce or EasyMoney?
- Mint.com only works in the US and Canada, Lemon.com, Pageonce only in the US,
- less cluttered, prettier and easier to understand than Mint.com, EasyMoney or Expense Manager
- Mint.com is only available on Android and iOS, EasyMoney and Expense Tracker on Android, but Toshl Finance is available on Android, Windows Phone, iOS, MeeGo, Symbian with cross-platform sync
- friendly Toshl Monsters to make finance fun and quirky!
Supports currencies, accounts, categories and subcategories. Usefull calendar on the main screen. Photo attachments. Password protection. Export to CSV. Data backup and restore. Different themes. No ADS or advertisement. This makes this app so usefull and convenient. And Bluetooth synchronization helps you to keep family budget in your hands.
Supported languages: english and russian.
Save your money with Household Budget!
Simple doesn't mean basic, and feature-filled doesn't mean slow or difficult to use; Clean Music combines an easy-to-use UI with a small amount of powerful features and meaningful customization options.
WHAT'S IN THE FREE VERSION
☆ Take advantage of all the cool Android features: Gapless playback and notification controls on Android 4.1+, lockscreen controls and an equalizer on Android 4.0+, and integration with other apps on all Android versions.
☆ Specify exactly what you want to play by long-click selecting songs and folders. For example, loop a single song by long clicking it, clicking the play button, and turning repeat on. And/or shuffle all your music by long-clicking your music folder, tapping play, and shuffling.
☆ In a long song or audiobook, keep your place with Remember Position, and move around by tapping the numbers next to the seek bar.
☆ If order is important, and the file names are not already sorted, MetaSort them.
☆ Go to sleep to your music using the Sleep Timer.
☆ And search (even using Google Now's "listen to" command).
★ Save a selection of songs, or what you're listening to now, as a playlist.
★ Push what you're listening to Last.fm (using ScrobbleDroid), and they can recommend new music.
★ And show off your album artwork.
After installing, press your home button. Then, depending on your Android version, either check the "Use by default" box and tap Null launcher, or tap Null launcher then tap "Always."
If you've accidentally switched to Null Launcher with no way to get out, pinch-zoom on the wallpaper and you can change back to your old launcher.
Null Launcher is open source: get the code at <https://github.com/notriddle/null-launcher>.