Use the individual transfers and standing orders feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the up-coming months.
We all know what it feels like to want to buy something but not know whether you can afford it. Use My Budget Book to see your current balance as well as how many bills you have to pay before the end of the month.
The new budget mode allows you to set goals and limits for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food etc. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or define limits for payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred in the next periods. In addition, you can adjust the limit in recurring budgets for individual time periods, if you have a month more or less money to spend.
✔ Easy access. No internet connection required.
✔ No registration!
✔ Also optimized for tablets.
✔ Available in 10 languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Pусский, Polski, Magyar.
✔ More than 100 currencies.
✔ See this month’s balance when the app starts up.
✔ The graphical overview is perfect for planning your expenses over the upcoming months.
✔ Customize the overview by changing the number of past and future months that are displayed.
✔ Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
✔ Get more flexibility by selecting what day you want the month to start on.
✔ Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all earnings and expenses.
✔ Filter your earnings and expenses according to months, quarters or whole years, as well as any other criteria and periods.
✔ Sort your transactions by date, amount, title or category.
✔ Use the powerful search function to look for specific expenses and/or time periods.
✔ Carry your balance over into the next month.
✔ Manage standing orders so you can plan ahead for the upcoming months.
✔ Create templates to make the input of your transactions even more easier.
✔ Add further main and sub-categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
✔ Use the watchlist to monitor important transactions.
✔ Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
✔ Protect your data by activating the password protection.
✔ Export your data in HTML or CSV format (on SD card).
✔ Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
✔ Import your existing data using the CSV import function (Just move the CSV file to the folder "SDCard/My Budget Book" and import it via the settings of the app (import of other formats will be made available by request).
✔ 4 Widgets. NOTE: If you move the app to SD card, you cannot use the widgets. This is due to the Android system and it cannot be changed.
✔ Use the integrated manual to find all the features of the app.
To use the app as a single user on different devices or to add automatic backups to Dropbox, it is recommended that you use a synchronization app like Dropsync or FolderSync. For more information, please read the chapter "Synchronization" in the integrated guide.
My Budget Book is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ wishes and needs.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
money, budget, finances, bank, account, savings account, current account, transaction, budgeting, budget, finance, wallet, housekeeping book
A Simple Budget Tool based on Envelope budgeting, that may help you to control your spending just by doing simple steps:
1. Create your envelopes
2. Set the budget for each envelope
3. Record your spending
4. Voila! you can see how much money that left for spending and decide your next step
Hopefully it can help you to improve your financial condition
1. Automatically reset the envelope every month.
2. View monthly transaction history per envelope.
3. Data stored locally, internet connection is not required.
4. Set next month budget.
5. Refund transaction.
6. Set different color for each envelopes.
7. Quick add transaction
8. Transfer between envelopes.
9. Consolidated transaction list.
Change Total Budget
To change the total budget, you need to change each individual envelope, there are two ways to edit the envelope:
1. Long press on designated envelope, tap "edit" option.
2. Go to envelope detail screen, and tap "edit" icon on the top right screen.
There are two ways to change Currency:
1. Tap Menu > Settings > Select Currency.
2. By changing the Language setting. On the Android home screen, tap menu button:
Menu > Settings > Language and Input > Language > [Choose the language]
Quick Add Transaction:
- enter the transaction amount
- press '+' button
Add Transaction with Details:
- don't enter transaction amount
- press '+' button
It does support more than 6 envelopes.
** Featured by Google, About.com, and Lifehacker **
* See you budget anytime, anywhere
* Track your bank balance in addition to envelope balances
* Sync 2+ devices so you can budget with friends and family
* Record your expenses quickly anywhere
* Get location-based payee suggestions
* Check envelope balances before spending
* Split transactions
* Quick Transaction widget
* Your data is automatically backed up to Goodbudget's website. Never lose your data due to a faulty app update or user error.
* Schedule future and recurring transactions (on the web)
* Detailed reports: by envelope, by month, vs. budget, v. income (on the web)
* Bank account statement import. Import your transactions with a file from your bank (on the web)
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular budgeting envelopes & 10 annual/irregular envelopes. It's great as a basic budget tracker. Enjoy!
Subscribers Get More Features!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 5 years of transaction history
* Personal email support
* Compare to envelope budgeting systems that cost more and have no Android app.
If you're looking to track expenses, or for a checkbook ledger, budget tracker, expense tracker, budget planner, or personal finance app, try us out!
Features, bug, just want to say hello? Email email@example.com. We're happy to help!
All transactions are shown on a calendar (compare to the complicated ledger system used by some budget applications). Each payment can have a unique icon. Move a transaction to a different day to fit your needs. See where you are going to spend money in the future. Get clear statistics and reports for one or more months. Adjust the budget balance to match your actual balance.
Minimum recommended device resolution is 480x800.
Smartphone version file format is compatible with the desktop versions. Dropbox may be used for syncing between your devices and PCs. Experiment with the trial desktop version to get the feel for Budget Calendar.
A) After purchasing Full Version ,Open and Close the full version app then you can unlock the create backup option in free version settings. And then come back to full version settings and restore the data from free version.
Home Budget Manager is an integration of Accounts , Bills and Budget. Home Budget Manager help you to track your expenses, incomes, bills and always stay with-in budget. Menu Screen designed in way to do you things in most easy way and as quick as possible.
--See All Account’s total balance or individual accounts balance or selected accounts balance.
-- Check all Transactions made from particular Account.
-- Setup repeating Incomes, Expenses, Account transfer and Bills.
-- Search Incomes and Expense by category ( Swipe from right to left on Home Page to get search screen)
-- Unlimited Accounts.
-- Dropbox integration.
-- Synchronizing data between Android devices.
-- 160+ Currency Symbols
-- Calendar view for bills.
-- Bills Reminder.
-- Multiple accounts and make transfers between the Accounts.
-- Widget showing accounts balance and bills overview.
-- No registration!!
-- Add and edit Categories with images.
-- Password Protection.
-- See All Incomes and Expenses in Monthwise.
-- Check number of times category used in expenses or incomes in Statistics
-- Easy access.
-- The overview of your expenses, income and upcoming bills .
-- Statistics of expenses and incomes between dates.
-- Multiple currencies.
-- By Long Click on Transaction you can create delete,edit,duplicate or move transaction from one account to another account.
-- Set budget for categories and always stay within budget.
-- See Statistics of Custom Selected Multiple Accounts.
-- Visualise the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all incomes and expenses, Payees, Monthly Income, Monthly Expense, Budget vs Expense, Income vs Expense, Income vs Expense vs Budget
-- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
-- Unlimited records
-- Export to .Csv and .Xls
-- Import from .Csv
-- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
-- Create backup so you never lose your data.
Keywords: expense manager, money manager, money tracker, money control, budget, family, saving, bill, interest rate,expense management, expense tracker, money manager, personal money manager, savings tracker, saving money, finance manager, personal finance, personal finance manager, personal finance management, personal money management, budget manager, budget tracker,budget planner, spending tracker, daily expense tracker, daily expense manager, income tracker, income calculator, mobile banking, savings account, checking account, receipt tracker, receipt scanner, receipt filer, receipt capture, expense log, household budget, family budget, financial planner, financial calculator, accounting, finance, accounting software, business accounting, cash register, cash organizer, credit cards, banking app, mobile banking app, android banking, money, money saving app, money saver, easy money
**************************** Launch SALE 40% OFF *******************************
restore your data from free to paid (settings>>backup in free version and settings>>Restore in paid version)
Some key features:
* No internet connection required.
* Available in English, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Russian, Magyar and Norwegian languages (selected via your phone locale).
* Add/Edit/Delete expense and income transaction (one time and recurring) easily.
* Add/Edit/Delete cash transfer between accounts.
* Detailed list of current month expenses and income by date and by category.
* Qick summary to get total expenses and income (today,last 7 days, current month, current year).
* Add/Edit/Delete Budget.
* Set monthly budget by specific categories.
* Color coded budget progress as you set category color.
* Add/Edit/Delete Account.
* List of accounts with balances.
* Unchecked to close account you want.
* Move account position up and down to quick access your preferred account.
* Monthly Detailed list of account cash flow with cumulative balances.
* Pie and line chart to get clear understanding of expenses and income.
* Last six month's expense and income report of particular account.
* Expense and income report by category of custom date range.
* Expense report by payee, income report by payer of custom date range.
* Expense Vs income report.
* Calendar view to get clear understanding of expenses and income.
* Single tap on date cell to view list of transactions for particular date.
* Long tap on date cell to add expense and income transaction entry.
* Manage(Add/Edit/Delete) expense and income categories with color coded images.
* Preset expenses and income categories.
* Manage expense and income template(preset transaction) to add transaction entries quickly.
* Manage preset notes to add quick note.
* Built in calculator to quick amount entry.
* Password protection to safe your data.
* Customize date format.
* Export your account transactions by monthly or custom date range in .CSV format.
* Set your local currency by 80+ currencies.
* Set number of last backups to keep on the SD-card
* Backup your database to SD-card .
* Restore your database from SD-card.
* Dropbox backup and restore
* Clear your entire app and set default settings to start over from scratch.
Supported languages: english and russian.
Save your money with Household Budget!
A lite version of HomeBudget is available as a free application. Give it a try.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household (Android, iPhone, iPad) to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for details.
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
✓ Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
✓ Optionally associate an account and payee with an account
✓ Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
✓ Search expense entries
✓ Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
✓ Optionally associate an account with the income
✓ Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
✓ Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
✓ Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
✓ Calendar and list view of Bills
✓ Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
✓ Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
✓ Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
✓ Budget rollover
✓ Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
✓ Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
✓ Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
✓ View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
✓ Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
✓ Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down
✓ Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
✓ Automatically sync multiple devices (Android, iPhone, iPad) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G/4G and WiFi
✓ Work within the same budget with other members of the household
✓ Home screen widget for quick expense entry
✓ Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
✓ Password protection
✓ Ability to upload your own list of category icons
✓ Large numeric keypad for expense/income data entry with decimal point placement automatic for your locale/region
✓ HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
This App is easy to use and easy to understand. It is SIMPLE but powerful. First, set yourself a weekly budget target. Then enter your spending with a uniquely simple, straight forward interface and instantly see whether you are meeting your budget. MyWB also shows you how much of your set budget you have at any given day of the week. The goal of this App is to help you control your spending with minimal effort.
The App is flexible enough to allow you to customize features to match your needs. There is also a quick and easy way to flick through your spending patterns from previous weeks - so you can get a clear view of where you have been spending your money.
At the end of each week, a brief summary for the week is presented showing how well (or badly?!) you have done against your target. Any money not spent may be carried over to the next week, so you can reward yourself with higher spending next week! Any money you received (birthday presents, cash-back on a pair of shoes you returned etc.) may also be added to your current week's spending plan if you choose.
MyWB supports your local currency and several other international currencies. You can show the date format to your liking, organize spending in categories as broad or as focused as you want, and includes the option to make your own categories to show personalized descriptions of your spending.
You can also export your spending information from MyWB by email so you can use it in other applications on your computer.
Do you find money slipping through your fingers? Not knowing where your hard-earned cash goes? Maybe you just need an occasional message to remind you what you were planning to spend this week? This is the App for you!
+ Enter a Weekly Budget for your Spending
++ Choose which day is the first day of your week
++ Select the money symbol you use, and your date format
+ Quickly enter your purchases
++ MyWB keeps track of your spending real-time
++ Instant update of how much you have left to spend this week
+ Simple, intuitive entry of each purchase
++ Automatically records time of purchase
+ Easy addition of money you have received
++ Such as presents or money-back on returned items
+ Customize MyWB by adding your own Categories
++ Create a Favorites list
++ Quickly search your Categories
+ Modify purchase information
++ Allows you to correct errors
++ Input past or future purchases - adjust the date/time to the correct values
+ View a week-by-week History of your spending
++ Sort the list by Date, Price, Alphabetically, or even Group similar items together
+ At the end of each week, MyWB reminds you how well you achieved your Budget!
+ Optionally carry-forward any over-spend or under-spend to the next week
++ Adjusts your spending for next week!
+ Export information
++ Send the file by email
++ You can import this file to other applications on your computer (e.g. Excel, Numbers etc.)
“…you are getting a fantastic, powerful application that does a terrific job of helping you get your finances in order.” — 2011 Android App Guide: http://goo.gl/o9527
Some of the many features:
✓ Works great on the Nexus 7 and other 7" tablets
✓ Reads your MS Money / Quicken / SPB Finance / Cash Organizer export files. (QIF, OFX)
✓ Full featured and flexible budgeting (yearly, monthly, weekly, biweekly). Forecasting features make your cash flow easy to visualize
✓ 4 widgets for quick and easy data entry and one-glance access to your budget and upcoming bills
✓ Recurring bills/deposits with many different schedules, including biweekly pay checks. Reminders can be set right into your device's calendar
✓ Split transactions for more accurate budgeting and reporting
✓ Privacy with password/PIN security (PRO only)
✓ Never worry about your data with automatic backups on a customizable schedule (manual backups only in trial version)
✓ Two-level editable categories and optional classifications (projects)
✓ Colorful reports and charts with drill-down (exportable to PDF, CSV or as a web-page)
✓ Multi-currency with historical exchange rate support for accurate Net Worth calculations
✓ Your data can be exported to standard QIF or CSV
✓ Beautiful modern user interface
✓ Integrated with MyBackup Pro
✓ … and much more …
Explanation of the various permissions and why they are needed:
Permission: Your personal information, add or modify calendar events and send email to guests, read calendar events.
Purpose: Used for creating bill reminders in the phone's calendar.
Permission: Read contact data, write contact data
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list.
Permission: Storage, modify/delete SD card contents
Purpose: Uses to back-up books and import/export QIF/OFX files
Permission: System tools, prevents phone from sleeping
Purpose: For the few seconds while the auto backup and recurring transaction enter happens, keeps the phone from going to standby mode to prevent potential data loss.
Permission: Your accounts, discover known accounts
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list. The list of accounts on the phone is read and you are given the option to pick the account used for contact operations.
Permission: System tools, automatically start at boot
Purpose: Starts the alarm timer that performs the auto backup and recurring transaction enter functions. No processing intensive tasks are performed at this time.
Permission: Network communication, Market license check
Purpose: Used to perform the Android Market license verification.
"HandWallet Expense Manager" is an award-winning app for finance management: Balance your account, control your spending, plan budget, track expense and income and avoid over-draft.
• FREE for home users
• Manage your cash flow, checking, credit cards, e-wallet or giftcard
• Interactive graphical charts of your expense and income
• Voice recognition! Record your expense without typing (Expense Tracker Recorder)
• Save you time: more than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Multiple accounts
• Multiple currencies. Exchange rates manager - automatically online exchange rates
• Money manager - travel abroad and manage all expense in your home currency!
• Can link each transaction to categories (what is the expense?), location (where did this expense took place?), persons (who did the expense?) or projects (to what activity this expense is related?)
• Budgeter - Plan budget for each category, person or project
• Let you attach images, documents or voice memo
• EXCLUSIVE! Payment manager and credit card manager - calculate the exact payments in your credit card according to your "grace period" and "due day". You will never be surprised again
• EXCLUSIVE! Loans manager - calculate the interest and linkage on your mortgage or loans
• EXCLUSIVE! Consumption manager - manage your expense by consumption. If you pay for something for the whole year show in the chart only the relevant part for each month!
• Personal accountant. Business users can track invoices, receipts, delivery notes and VAT
• Business users can manage different worlds: one for their business and one for their home
• Manage expense anytime anywhere - internet connection not required
• Personal Finance management: personal / family calculator.
• Advanced search options to find a transaction bill invoice or expenditure
• Backup & restore
• Let you share your information to FaceBook, Twitter, Google and other social networks
• Online help within the app
• Fast, reliable & secured. Password protection
• Ahead of any other free app : Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Daily Money and others
And much more..
Why to use an expense manager / expense tracker?
Because tracking expenses and personal finance on a daily basis will give you control of your financial life, help you to be organized and pay bills, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use "HandWallet Expense Manager"?
Because it's the best expense manager app. And because we are creating expense manager and personal finance accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start?
Download the app for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example Bank of America, credit card visa or electronic wallet.
Then press the menu button and log your first expense.
How to manage budget?
Select the "data" tab and then categories. Select your category, for example "car expense". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget, mix budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.
How to see a bar or pie graph of your expense?
Press the "analyst" tab. Then select the category, for example "car expense" and the period.
You can switch between expenses and budget by using the icon at the left.
This app includes ads. Your expense or any other information you manage is NOT shared with anyone including the ad provider.
Hand Wallet Expense Manager supports most languages in store (including French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) and many more.
1. Display envelopes with their transaction.
2. Display the distribution of envelopes in pie chart.
3. Transaction report in csv, html and excel xml
4. Export/Email transaction report
5. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
6. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
7. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
8. Manageable currency
9. Configurable date, time format.
10. Add new record with default value.
11. Password protection
12. Default email address for receiving report
13. Add new expense with default value
14. Camera receipt
15. Sorting, Filtering data
16. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: personal finance, budget, tracking, envelope, track, expense, expenses
Sync your expenses and incomes between Android devices.
Home Budget Book is divided into 9 Main Modules:
1. ACCOUNTS - You can add/edit/delete account with multiple currency.
2. ENTRIES (INCOMES / EXPENSE) - You can add/edit/delete One time or Recurrent Entries(i.e Incomes or Expenses) with or without enddate.
3. PAYEES/ PAYERS - You can add/edit/delete .
4. BILLS - You can add/edit/delete One time or Recurrent Bill with or without end date, also allows to set Bill Notifications.
5. BUDGET - You can add/edit/delete budget.
6. STATISTICS - Helps to trace your cash-flow.
7. SUMMARY - Gives quick summary of Incomes and Expenses.
8. SEARCH - You can search Income, Expense, Transfers and Bills by SubCategory or Tags.
9. SETTINGS - Home Currency, Password Protection, Sync and Dropbox, Display ,Database, Export & Import .csv.
Q: How to Restore data from Lite version.
A: After purchasing Full Version ,Open and Close the full version app then you can unlock the create backup option in free version, which means now you can go to free version settings and create backup And then come back to full version settings and click on restore backup.
*) You can add accounts of multiple currency.
*) You can include/exclude the future dates incomes/expenses in account total.
*) You can set Default Payment status and Payment method.
*) You can exclude unwanted accounts expenses from budget.
ENTRIES (INCOMES / EXPENSES)
*) You can add entries of one time or repeat entries.
*) You can set repeat entries with or without end date.
*) You can add repeat entries on due date or all at once.
*) You can set tags, which help in searching the entries.
PAYEES / PAYERS
*) You can add, edit, delete payees/payers.
*) Selecting payees/payers while adding income or expense is optional.
*) You can see amount paid to payees/payers in monthwise in Payee details.
*) There are 3 types of bills.
*) Income bill: Which is added as income when mark paid.
*) Expense bill: Which is added as expense when mark paid.
*) Transfer bill ( Expense type): Which is added as transfer when mark paid.
*) Set budget for multiple currencies.
*) You can set budget based on cycle and start date.
*) You can also set initial roll over with your budget amount.
*) You can enable/disable roll over.
*) You can check budget history to get overview of your budget and expenses you made during those period.
*) We have 2 types of reports i) Month wise and ii) Between dates
*) You can see month wise reports from income and expense
*) You can see monthly reports and reports between dates.
*) You can search Income, Expense, and Bills by Subcategory.
*) You can search Income and Expenses by Tags.
*) Home currency.
*) Lock application.
*) Display settings.
*) Database (Restore / Backup).
*) Dropbox upload and download.
*) Sync between Android devices.
*) Export & Import .csv.
Keywords: expense manager, money manager, money tracker, money control, budget, family, saving, bill, interest rate,expense management, expense tracker, money manager, personal money manager, savings tracker, saving money, finance manager, personal finance, personal finance manager, personal budget management, personal money management, budget manager, budget tracker,budget planner, spending tracker, daily expense tracker, daily expense manager, income tracker, budget calculator, mobile banking, savings account, checking account, receipt tracker, receipt scanner, receipt filer, receipt capture, expense log, household budget, family budget, financial planner, financial calculator, accounting, finance, accounting software, business accounting, cash register, cash organizer, credit cards, banking app, mobile banking app, android banking
★★★★★ "Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” — BBC
★★★★★ “ Toshl is simple to use and organizes expenses in a streamlined manner. If you use multiple smartphones running on a variety of platforms, you will really love Toshl. ” — The Next Web
★★★★★ Winner of The Europa award 2013 for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
Toshl Finance is a personal finance manager made fun. Find out where your money is going, keep on top of bills and spending, set up budgets and live easy with a financial peace of mind.
It's intuitive, safe, private, designed with character and attention to detail. Toshl is like your personal financial advisor that's with you all the time. Except it's less awkward in bed. ;)
★ Expense tracker
- track expenses and incomes with ease
- incredibly quick & intuitive expense entry
- set up repeating expenses and incomes to organize your bills
- export your expense reports into PDF, Excel, Google Docs and CSV
★ Budget keeper
- easy and versatile budgeting
- track spending and make budgets for specific tags
- compare the rate of your spending with the time of the month
- one-time budget, daily budget, weekly budget, bi-weekly budget, monthly budget, yearly budget
- move remaining funds to the next budget
- learn from your budget history
★ Bill organizer
- reminder for your bills as they become due
- plan family bills for upcoming months and know how much your family can spend
- note when you need to repay your loans
★ Travel companion and currency converter
- works with any currency
- track your spending and budget your travel
- convert foreign currencies
- daily updated exchange rates for top 160 currencies
- enter custom exchange rates
★ Finances on multiple devices
- automatically syncs with multiple devices and toshl.com
- access your personal finances from anywhere, just log in
- track family finances with other family members in the same account
★ More graphs & backup on toshl.com
- manage your finances on the big screen
- visualize your finances with infographics
- your data is automatically backed up and saved
★ Keep it safe and private
- use a passcode to lock the app
★ Toshl Pro
The Toshl Finance app is free to use, but there are more features and capabilities available with Toshl Pro that can be purchased within the app.
Toshl Pro - $1.99 monthly subscription
Toshl Pro - $19.99 yearly subscription
- multiple budgets
- multiple monthly incomes & repeating incomes
- more export options (PDF, Excel, Google Docs & monthly email reports)
- more cool graphs on the web
- search on the web
Not to mention all the positive karma points you get for supporting the development of Toshl Finance. ;)
★ Ahead of Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Expense Manager
Use Toshl, track your money spending and save money with ease. Compare it with other finance managers and budget apps like Expense Manager, My Budget Book, EasyMoney, Mint, Pageonce, Mint.com, Daily Money, Spendroid, You Need a Budget, Money Manager and enjoy the ease of use and security in Toshl Finance Expense Tracker.
Why is Toshl Finance better than Mint, Expense Manager, Pageonce or EasyMoney?
- Mint.com only works in the US and Canada, Lemon.com, Pageonce only in the US,
- less cluttered, prettier and easier to understand than Mint.com, EasyMoney or Expense Manager
- Mint.com is only available on Android and iOS, EasyMoney and Expense Tracker on Android, but Toshl Finance is available on Android, Windows Phone, iOS, MeeGo, Symbian with cross-platform sync
- friendly Toshl Monsters to make finance fun and quirky!
This application is suitable for tracing your income and expense to construct a healthy finance.
You are able to use Monthly Budget app for the following needs:
1. Personal money management
2. Family budget tracking
3. Business financial planner
4. Cash organizer
5. Money saving
1. Simple and beautiful user interface
Adding a new transaction is fast and intuitively
2. Income and Expense log
Browsing log you will be able to find each posted transaction
All historical data are stored - you can choose the exact month and get overall monthly stats and records
4. Bills tracking
Bills management is also easy and comfortable. You are able to set up bills you will need to pay for the exact date
5. Accounts management
This feature allows you to know money amount at each of your bank account, credit/debit card, gift cards, e-money (such as PayPal or analogues system), cash and etc.
You are able to provide transfers between accounts
Ability to browse transactions over each account is also provided
6. Budgets tracking
Set budget for any expense category and track how much money did you spent
Ability to browse transactions over each budget is also provided
7. Earning planning
Set plan for incomes for the exact income category and check how close you are
Ability to browse transactions over each plan is also provided
8. Charts for data analyzing
Graphic statistic chart present ratio of expense and helps you to review if the distribution is reasonable
Analyze you monthly incomes and expenses to set up budgets you need
9. Database backup and recovery
Export transaction record and monthly summery data to SD card
10. Password protection
4-PIN number to protect your personal data
Budget Book provides you a comprehensive overview of your income and expenditures that can be managed in configurable categories.
What means the media=
- AndroidPIT testet the budget book (http://www.androidpit.de/de/android/tests/test/391967/Haushaltsbuch-buchhalten-und-den-Ueberblick-bewahren)
- Januar/2011: recommend by 'Bildzeitung' (http://www.thomasschiffler.de/2011_01/google-android/bildzeitung-empfiehlt-das-haushaltsbuch/)
This demo version is fully functional but limited to max. 50 bookings. After 50 Reservations can be put on any further posting more. All data can be transferred to the test by means of an export / import in the full version in the.
As a special feature this application offers the possibility to book your household data on several Android devices to synchronize across. Run a Budget Book together with your partner and therefore easy to keep track of your financial status.
Budget Book will enable you to analyze your budget by time period and category, with many more options listed below:
- free category management
- categories in sales type (income / expense)
- Evaluation / Analysis
- Data storage choice internally or on external memory
- Input / Output report by categories
- Import / Export (CSV format)
- Graphical sales analysis
- Password protection
- Recurring / termed bookings
- Swype in Overviews
- Budget management (fixed budget or the sum total revenue)
- Statistics of the budget consumption (residual Budget / day)
- Backup and Restore on DropBox
- Administration of any number of accounts
- you synchronize your Household Paper on multiple devices
- integrated calculator
- Language can be configured sepearted to the device-settings
- widget to check your budget on one view
- add pictures to your bookings
Explanation of the required user-permissions:
- internet - comparison with DropBox
- SD card - data storage and data backup
- Licence - should be clear - License Test
- start at boot - Multi-user synchronization
I'll let you know if we have any issues or comments through the testing process.
More from developer
Simple doesn't mean basic, and feature-filled doesn't mean slow or difficult to use; Clean Music combines an easy-to-use UI with a small amount of powerful features and meaningful customization options.
There's an in-app purchase to add a few extra features (playlists, scrobbling, and album artwork), but most users are satisfied with the free version.
WHAT'S IN THE FREE VERSION
☆ Take advantage of all the cool Android features: Gapless playback and notification controls on Android 4.1+, lockscreen controls and an equalizer on Android 4.0+, and integration with other apps on all Android versions.
☆ Specify exactly what you want to play by long-click selecting songs and folders. For example, loop a single song by long clicking it, clicking the play button, and turning repeat on. And/or shuffle all your music by long-clicking your music folder, tapping play, and shuffling.
☆ In a long song or audiobook, keep your place with Remember Position, and move around by tapping the numbers next to the seek bar.
☆ If order is important, and the file names are not already sorted, MetaSort them.
☆ Go to sleep to your music using the Sleep Timer.
☆ And search (even using Google Now's "listen to" command).
WHAT'S IN THE PRO VERSION
★ Save a selection of songs, or what you're listening to now, as a playlist.
★ Push what you're listening to Last.fm (using ScrobbleDroid), and they can recommend new music.
★ And show off your album artwork.
HOW TO HELP OUT
Interested in beta testing? Sign up at <https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103751840755111332377>.
TinyPlayer, Folder Music Player, MortPlayer Audiobooks, Beam Player, NSPlayer
After installing, press your home button. Then, depending on your Android version, either check the "Use by default" box and tap Null launcher, or tap Null launcher then tap "Always."
If you've accidentally switched to Null Launcher with no way to get out, pinch-zoom on the wallpaper and you can change back to your old launcher.
Null Launcher is open source: get the code at <https://github.com/notriddle/null-launcher>.