The sezame app contains three unique secure and simple remote biometric authentication solutions:
1) Online – enabling remote biometric authentication
2) LOGIN - enabling remote biometric authentication to enter your PC/Laptop
3) SAFE – enabling remote biometric authentication to protect your sensitive data
1) Online – remote biometric authentication without using any passwords
The Online solution provides you with a unique patented simple and secure remote biometric (multi-factor) authentication solution. Sezame allows the end-user to simplify login verification by using his/her own biometric identity to login to his favorite websites, cloud-enabled storages or applications and thousands of other possible use cases via his/her smartphone biometric authentication solution. Also other solutions e.g. simplifying transaction verification are possible with Online. Biometric authentication is possible for mostly all phones with biometric sensors (e.g. Samsung S5/S5mini and newer, OnePlus 2 and newer).
2) LOGIN – enter your PC/Laptop (our FREE service to all our customers)
Enter your PC/Laptop without using your computers password. Next to the conventional login method you can enter your PC/Laptop through remote biometric authentication. Password changes are not needed, your biometric ID is the key. Even if the conventional method is used you will still receive a security notification that someone is trying to access your PC/Laptop.
3) SAFE – protect your sensitive data (in-app purchase)
Encrypt your sensitive data on your USB sticks, external and internal hard drives or your cloud storage solutions and protect them via biometric authentication.
SAFE is a subscription based service with the following details:
• Yearly subscription with 3 months free to use and unlimited amount of vaults to create
• The price is €9,99 per year
• Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, by providing the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication