Funktionen der App:
- Suche im Katalog der Büchereien
- Merkliste für Bücher
- Suche im Katalog nach ISBN mit Barcode-Scanner
- Anzeige der ausgeliehenen Medien (mehrere Konten möglich)
- Vorbestellen von Büchern
- Direkte Vorbestellung und Ausleihe von E-Medien der Onleihe (Download bei manchen Dateiformaten)
- Verlängerung von ausgeliehenen Büchern und Abbrechen von Vorbestellungen
- Benachrichtigung bei Medien, die abgegeben werden müssen (keine Garantie)
- Anzeige von Informationen der Bibliothek (z.B. Öffnungszeiten)
- Suche nach Neuerscheinungen
Die App wurde im Auftrag der Bibliothek entwickelt von rami.io (Raphael Michel, http://rami.io) und vertrieben von subkom GmbH (http://subkom.de). Mehr Informationen zur Plus Edition der Web Opac App unter http://opacapp.de
Bei technischen Problemen wenden Sie sich bitte an firstname.lastname@example.org
Timeline brings to life the paintings of such masters as Botticelli, Da Vinci, Micheclangelo, Van Gogh, Monet, Courbet, Klimt, and 73 others in an eye-catching and easy to navigate format.
★ App Features
‣ Complete details of the work including the title, year of completion, actual dimensions, creator, current gallery location, etc. paired with a high-resolution digital image.
‣ Brief artist synopsis including date/location of birth/death, completed works, and more.
‣ Slide navigation at bottom of screen allows for quick scanning through years, artists, and their paintings.
‣ Swipe with a touch of the finger to jump from artist to artist.
‣ Supports Portrait and Landscape modes.
‣ Currently details 80 artists.
"Timeline - Art Museum" presents both public domain artworks and works that are protected by copyright. The works protected by copyright are posted on the application in accordance with fair use principles, because:
1. They are historically significant artworks;
2. The images are only being used for informational and educational purposes;
3. The images are readily available on the internet;
4. The images are low resolution copies of the original artworks and are unusable for commercial use;
"Timeline - Art Museum" uses Copyright term based on author's deaths according to Republic of Korea Copyright Law, that is 50 years. In other countries, the duration of copyright term may differ. Artworks protected by copyright are supposed to be used for contemplation. Images of that type of artworks are prohibited for copying, printing, or any kind of reproducing and communicating to public since these activities may be considered copyright infringement.
• Zoom in to high-resolution images
• Prepare your visit with maps and basic visitor information
• Stay current with event and exhibition updates
• Spanish, French, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian
A mobile optimized interface for online.boku.ac.at:
• Your courses
• Room search
• Exam results
• Study status
• Mensa menu
All important data from Uni BOKU Wien in one app.
Your data, especially your login data to online.boku.ac.at, will only be used by two parties: The app on your device and online.boku.ac.at.
This is an unofficial app, made for students of BOKU Wien.
Coming soon with nappz News!
Permanent Collection “Vienna 1900”. Both at the museum and at home, you can choose from
numerous exciting sources of information on design and the applied arts in the vibrant city of Vienna
around the turn of the century.
The following are some of the MAK app’s main features:
Browse through unfamiliar territory in the MAK Permanent Collection “Vienna 1900”, and you’re sure
to come across interesting surprises. Dig deeper into a topic, or move from one object to the next.
Several tours in various lengths offer detailed information on select objects from the collection, which
are discussed in personal commentaries by the curators of the MAK.
* The MAK Permanent Collection “Vienna 1900”
Curators and restorers from the MAK comment on objects in audio and video clips, provide cultural-
historical context, and talk about their work at the museum. Original photos show the locations where
the works were once positioned.
Take photos of objects that catch your eye and post them on the Pinboard to inspire other visitors. You
can also share photos with your friends and family!
* Vienna 1900 meets Comic
See some of the collection’s most-photographed objects in comics. These comics come from various
illustrators, are created regularly for the app, and are exclusively available here!
* This week at the MAK
A calendar offers you a weekly overview of current exhibitions, educational offerings, and events at the
* General information
The MAK app contains practical information for your visit, including opening hours, admission prices,
and important information about our educational offerings.
Located in the historical city center of Vienna, the MAK – Austrian Museum of Applied Arts /
Contemporary Art is one of the most important museums of its kind around the world. The museum,
which was founded in 1863, boasts a collection of over 600,000 objects in addition to the library and
archive that continues to offer an extraordinary combination of applied arts, design, architecture, and
How the app works:
You can download the app before your visit and explore the fascinating world of the applied arts at
home. When you bring your tablet with the app installed on it to the MAK, you’ll receive a discount on
admission to the museum. You can also download the app over Wi-Fi at the museum. We recommend
bringing your own headphones, but headphones are available for purchase at the museum for € 1. You
also have the option of borrowing a tablet from the museum during your visit for a fee of € 2.
An Internet connection is required in order to use the full contents of the app.
- Interaktiver Grid-Ball in 3D, über den die einzelnen Artikel angewählt werden können
- Artikel-Layout speziell an mobile Geräte angepasst
- Für Android-Smartphones und Tablets optimiert
The guide will inform you about attractions, cities, events and places to see - including all the main points of interest and some lesser known ones too - to help you make the most of your visit. Restaurants, Hotels and B&B are supplied with information, continually added and updated.
The guide is supplemented with photos and a comprehensive index of interactive maps. Favourites enable you to make our own, personal route at Moen, South Zealand and Lolland-Falster.