The Android Calendar Dialer is a utility for processing the data in the built-in Calendar's event location field. It permits telephone numbers with extensions, conference bridge numbers, passcodes, DTMF menu entry, etc. to be dialed with no text entry and very few clicks. See the Known Issues section and check out the screen shots to see just how simple it will make dialing into your next conference call!
Android Calendar Dialer also filters out superfluous text from the event location, such as conference room locations, so that it's possible to just dial the number. It's not a replacement calendar - it's an intuitive app that handles numerous types of entries encountered in the Calendar's location field and let's you dial the phone number and extensions.
Supported formats will typically have the dial-in number followed by any of the letters 'p' 'w' 'x', comma (,), semi-colon (;), or character strings such as "ext", or just about any other text. Pauses are automatically inserted between the number to dial and the digits to enter after the call has been answered.
*** READ THIS - If your Calendar app does not allow you to select both the number to dial AND the extension _simultaneously_ (both number and extension must be in a single link!), this app will NOT work on your device unless you a) launch the app from the (included) ACD-Today's Events icon, b) install a third-party Calendar app which does (see support site). or c) rely on the favorites feature by clicking on the passcode but then inserting the dial-in number from a stored favorite ***
To make your life just a bit simpler, please explain to your meeting organizers that they must put the conference call dial-in numbers and passcodes in the meeting event location field because you are using the Android Calendar Dialer.
Please submit comments, issues, or recommended language translations, to the developers. Use the "Diag Report" menu option to submit to the developer's email address directly from the application.
Thanks and enjoy!
Please also see Recent Changes.
- User's Calendar should select all the necessary digits to dial (common on all Motorola devices encountered) OR the user must install an alternate calendar which does (our support site lists a couple of free ones that work). If it does not, store your dial-in number info as a favorite and prepend it to the passcode which you may click as a link in your calendar
- Specific device support - see FAQ at developer site to learn how some devices are supported (via third-party calendar or favorites)
- no support for devices running older versions of Android (pre-2.0)
- the formats people are using for setting up meeting notices in Outlook/Google Calendar are like snowflakes, generally many formats have been tested and validated but numerous unknown combinations of letters/numbers/characters have not been validated. Contact the developer if you find one.
The Ultimate Sales Dialer version has all the functionality of Power Dialer. In addition, the Ultimate version provides inbound screen pop capability. So when one of your contacts call you back, it will screen pop so you know who is calling you back and what campaign. When call ends, the Ultimate version automatically show you the call disposition of the contact so you can take notes and complete the cate or reschedule it for later time.
Also it announces customer's name before the call is placed using text to speech (TTS).
Ultimate Sales Dialer offers following main features that will increase contact/renewal rates and productivity for any organization or business. Watch your business grow using our dialer.
1) Ability to create multiple Campaigns fast and easy.
2) Ability to import Contact Lists (Leads/accounts/cases) from .CSV files.
3) Allows user to manage individual campaign and provide ability to Suspend, Activate or Delete them.
4) Place calls to contacts in either Preview dialing or power dialing mode.
5) Built in Do Not call capability to prevent calls to phone number in application’s do not call list. A contact phone number can be added or edited easily in to do not call list.
6) Ability to configure maximum attempts for each contact. Also the application will reschedule the calls when the call results in busy, no answer, etc.
6) Caller can reschedule contact by one click to be dialed in 15 minutes or in 1 hour or in 1 day. Also caller can schedule callback at a specific date and time. The system will track the call backs so you can forget about call backs once they are scheduled in the system.
7) Caller can capture call outcome (disposition) and add notes at the end of each call. This information can be exported to CSV file (Excel).
8) Built in report that shows progress for each campaign. Ability to export contact results to CSV file.
• Preview dial
Caller can view contact information and get himself or herself familiar with the contact info. Then caller pushes a button and the call is placed from his Android phone.
• Power dial
The dialing starts automatically and calls will be placed one after another. The application settings determine the pause between displaying the contact info and dialing. This setting can be configured by the caller.
Note: Predictive dial is not available this time.
Please try the Mobile Power Dialer Lite (free) version to try creating campaigns, report and do not call list etc.
Tested with VoIP (SIP) dialers such as LinPhone, Sipdroid, CSipSimple, Groove IP, etc. so users call dial outbound calls via SIP.
Ultimate Sales Dialler is very easy to use and one of the best dialers in the market that will increase productivity of Individuals and Small Businesses (SMB) for fraction of the cost. It is a ideal solution for individuals and professionals to use in the following scenarios: Cold Calling (Sales list), Warm Calling, occasional client call, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Help Desk, Service Desk Management, telemarketing, Network marketing, call dispatch and lead generation (prospecting). Also it can be used by Insurance agents,Real Estate agents, Collection Agency, Dentist and Doctor offices to reach their client. It is a powerful positive force to grow your company.
Please give a try and reduce your AHT (Average handling time), improve service level and customer retention.
PebbleDialler completely revamps calling controls. It allows you to answer calls, decline calls, toggle speakerphone, toggle mic mute right from your pebble.
You can also place calls right from pebble without even touching your phone, by browsing call history or filtering through contacts and groups.
TURN OFF CALL NOTIFICATION IN ANDROID PEBBLE APP. OTHERWISE THIS WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY.
Just say the contact name and tap the contact from the list of suggestions.
Created especially for driving mode usage.
* No need to assign voice tags to contacts
* Works in all languages supported by Google voice recognition
In order to define the language that will be detected from speech go to the android settings -> Language & Input -> Google voice typing -> Choose Input languages. The default settings will be automatic (english), better change it to the languages that you use (spanish, hebrew, etc.). Multiple languages can be selected.
Suggestions are welcome!
App Dialer can be used to quickly filter a large list of apps down to just a few or even just one item in just a few seconds.
There are a few app launching apps out there but what sets App Dialer from the rest is the way app list is filtered. Instead of using an awkward on-screen QWERTY keyboard, App Dialer comes with a built-in numeric keyboard. You can just dial out apps' names just like you would dial a spellable phone number. Want the Browser? Dial 2769737 (spelled "browser"). Want the Gallery? Dial 4255379 (spelled "gallery"). It is that easy!
App Dialer highlights:
- easy to use
- can be started by long-pressing the search button (if your device has it)
- can be started via a notification icon
- starts fast, can be made even faster by turning off icons
- quick dial for up to 10 favorite apps
- pin selected apps to the top of the list
- donation-supported, but otherwise free and ad-free!
Do you want help? We are here for you! Please see the App Dialer's website for frequently asked questions. If your question is not there, send us an e-mail message so we can help you.
App Dialer's website:
With this app, you can use the power of your voice rather than your hands to place calls, send text messages, update Facebook and Twitter and perform web searches with your phone! This application comes with language support for:
• Arabic (MSA)
• Indonesian Bahasa
Try saying the following in your language:
"Text Mike see you soon"
"Call John mobile"
“FaceBook update will be in Boston tomorrow”
Download, and let Voice Dialer Plus take the work off your hands!
Телефонуйте, слідкуйте за оновленнями в соціальних мережах, відправляйте повідомлення і виконуйте веб-пошук за допомогою Вашого власного голосу!
Menelepon & mengupdate status sosial, mengirim pesan & melakukan pencarian di web keseluruhannya dengan suara Anda!
Arama & sosyal ağ statüsünü yenileme & mesaj gönderme & internet araması yapma komutları için sesinin gücünü kullan.
أهلا" وسهلا" بكم لنظام التسجيل الصوتي بلس ! تكلموا مع هواتفكم وإدلوا بأوامركم !
The operating system your smartphone is running may be vulnerable to potential misuse of USSD commands that could wipe your entire phone. Tapping on a link to a cleverly coded web page could order your phone to reset itself to factory settings and disintegrate all your private data with it. Simply opening a malicious website, either directly or by a link, could instigate a dialer exploit that instantly orders your phone to take unwanted actions, potentially including a factory reset (wiping out all your personal settings, data and apps) or destruction of your SIM card.
Any Android phone running Phone.apk v 4.1 or lower is at risk and that's the broader base of them. Install McAfee Dialer Protection to protect against such attacks. Now, when you tap on an exploiting link, McAfee will intercept and block the USSD command.
For more information regarding this threat, go to http://blogs.mcafee.com/consumer/android-phones-vulnerable-to-loss-of-data-apps.
Tags: dialer, dialer protection, wipe, wipe attack, ussd, ussd code, ussd check, android ussd, url, security, McAfee, McAfee Mobile Security
“...if you’re a power user with a whole boat load of apps, this can make task launching much easier and faster than looking through app drawers” – XDA
Local app searching with T9 App Dialer.
The App Dialer provides a revolutionary way to app search! Only a few clicks on a simple T9 keyboard are required to launch any app. This saves time when you need to find and launch apps quickly.
★ Local app searching by app name or vendor name
★ A Ranking System that lists “most-used” apps in descending order
★ An easy-to-use T9 keyboard
★ Lightning-fast searching
★ A “quick launch” panel in the notifications area (Pro version only)
★ Options to uninstall apps, pin icons to the Home screen or get app info (Pro version only).
The App Dialer is like a T9 "dialer”. It searches and launches apps as fast as possible. Just press on any number-pad button to search for the symbol on it.
App Dialer lets you quickly access applications on your Android device by searching application names or vendor names using a simple T9 keyboard. It continuously refines search results as you press each of the nine buttons, and improves as it learns from your launch history.
Compare with built-in Google Search.
App Dialer works like Google Search but is much faster and easier. Google Search uses an old-fashioned Qwerty keyboard, which is annoying when quick searching. But App Dialer uses a specially designed T9 keyboard for easy app searching.
Pro version is available here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=name.pilgr.appdialer.pro
Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/AppDialer
**This App is Ad free**
• Generate DTMF tones instead of dialing over the phone (Long press any meeting and press Tones).
• Tweak DTMF settings to control duration of tones and wait intervals.
• You can use DTMF tones to dial meetings over a landline phone.
• Please leave feedback through comments if DTMF works for you and settings you used.
• Create, edit, store, manage meetings and dial directly into them with one touch.
• Create custom templates to define your own dialing sequence.
• Create meeting shortcuts on your home screen.
• Turn on speaker automatically when dialing in a meeting.
• Sort meetings by name or template to group them for easy viewing.
• Integrates with contacts (including SIM).
==Built-in Templates For==
• AT&T Teleconference
• Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
• GoToWebinar (with and without Audio PIN)
===Tips and Tricks===
• One tap on the meeting dials into the meeting.
• Long press meeting/template rows or tap on the right side to get more options.
• Don't forget to set the phone number by editing the template.
• A meeting won't dial if the IDs, passwords are not set in it or the phone number is missing in the template.
• In a template each Pause introduces a 2 second delay.
• A template consists of a phone number and a sequence of IDs, passwords, numbers, pauses, hashes and stars in a particular sequence as defined by the meeting format.
• Long press keys during template creation/editing to know what each key does.
• You cannot delete a template that is being used by a meeting.
• Long press on the home screen to create shortcuts to frequently dialed meetings.
• A shortcut won't work if the original meeting has been deleted in the app.
• Configure the app's behavior through the Settings menu.
• Move app to SD card if you need more space.
• If you are unable to create a template or something doesn't work, just write an email to the developer for help.
• Keep the feedback coming though not everything may be incorporated.
===Example on how to create custom templates===
Say you use an automated meeting system for all your office meetings that interacts with you as below -
1. To attend a meeting press 1.
[you press 1]
2. Enter the meeting ID number followed by #.
[you enter 12345# which is the meeting ID]
3. You have entered 12345, if this is correct enter the password followed by #.
[you enter 6666# which is the meeting password and then successfully enter the meeting]
You can easily do the same using the app as follows -
1. Create a new template from the second tab. Give it a name (say Office) and choose the phone number to dial.
2. With the help of a keypad set the template string for the above call sequence as "1-Pause-Pause-ID-#-Pause-Pause-PIN-#"
3. The above sequence translates to [press 1]-[pause for some time]-[enter the ID followed by #]-[pause for some time]-[enter the password followed by #]
4. Create a new meeting using the above template and provide the meeting ID and password. For the above example these would be 12345 and 6666.
5. Dial directly into your meetings from the app.
6. You can reuse the template to create new meetings that follow the same sequence.
7. Create new templates for other interactive voice response systems that you use.
HTC Desire HD running Android 2.3.5
HTC One X running Android 4.0.4
USSD Commands could be created in several ways, either as static commands that don’t require extra inputs (e.g. Balance check commands), or as dynamic commands that require extra parameters (e.g. account top up commands). Extra parameters could be in the form of numeric codes and/or contact phone numbers that can be accessed directly from your phonebook.
If you have any issues or would like to give your feedback we are always happy to help out and encourage you to do so through the USSD Dialer product community support page (http://community.teklabz.com)
Note: Using the USSD Dialer application is free of charge, but some operators might charge for using certain USSD commands. This is not associated to the USSD Dialer application. Check with your network operator when in doubt.
Added Extra Options to Select Language Country for better translation of text.
Tags : Speech Dialer , Dial Via Voice, Voice Dialer , Automatic Dialer