With MyChart you can:
• View your health information
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider in order to access your information through MyChart. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly about accessing your account through the MyChart app.
• Access to My Sanford Chart: view your medical records online, schedule appointments, access test results, request prescription renewals, or send a message to your care team.
• Find a Doctor: search for doctors by specialty or location.
• Find a Location: search for Sanford Health locations by specialty, city, or state or allow the app to use your location to find the location nearest you. Get directions to any location quickly and easily.
• Wait Times: find up-to-the-minute wait times for all of our acute care and walk-in clinics when you need to be seen without an appointment.
• My Sanford Nurse: when you need answers after hours, My Sanford Nurse is your 24-hour nurse phone line.
• About Sanford Health: learn all there is to know about Sanford Health and our vision to improve the human condition through exceptional care, innovation and discovery.
• Contact Us: we are dedicated to making a difference in your life. Contact our staff of medical professionals if for some reason you were not able to find what you were looking for.
*Access to your medical records requires you to have a My Sanford Chart account.
You can create a My Sanford Chart account by selecting Sign-Up Online at: www.mysanfordchart.org
The First Health Screening Center accredited JCI Certification in the World
The Biggest Health Screening Center in the World
- Designed by HDR of USA, which is an Architecture House Specialized in Hospitals
- 500 Patients per Day / 5,400m²
Advanced Medical Equipments
- Next-Generation of Health Screening System
Nominated as a Leading International Patient Hospital
by the Ministry of Health and Welfare in 2011
First in the Health Screening Center
Medical Mobile ti permetterà di consultare tantissimi valori e di capire finalmente le tue "Analisi del Sangue". Definizioni, valori di riferimento, se aumentano o se diminuiscono, il tutto con un rapido click!
Medical Mobile ti permetterà di consultare anche un vasto archivio di patologie divise per apparato.
The new version of Health Tracker added tracking for Diabetes to track the glucose and HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin) in the blood. this with tracking the weight and blood pressure measurements, cover the most important health aspects for most people.
Main Features :
- A complete health data tracker, for monitoring your Blood pressure, Glucose, Weight, and body sizes.
- A beautiful, clear, intuitive user interface.
- Easy and fast data entry and edit, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
- Multiuser, Track you whole family health.
- Easy user switch and management
- A Health Diary allow you can add general notes and add notes to each measurement.
- Export your data to spreadsheet like excel.
- Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor.
- Calculate statistics about your health data.
- Generate beautiful clear charts from your data. You can zoom in and out each chart by multitouch with your fingers.
- Backup and restore.
- Track Weight, Fat, Abdomen, hip, and Waist sizes.
- Display BMI severity textual category when pressing an item on the Diary
- Supports both weight unit systems – lb and kg.
- Track Glucose level, and HbA1c.
- Supports both glucose unit systems – mmol/L, and mg/dL
- Track HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin).
- Supports HbA1c both unit systems – IFCC (mmol/mol) and DCCT
- Paint glucose readings according to its severity in the diary.
* Blood Pressure
- Track Systolic, Diastolic, and Heart pulse rate.
- Paint blood pressure readings according to its severity in the diary.
Differences between lite and full version :
1. Import CSV files as well as Export - this let you the freedom to edit your data in any spreadsheet software and importing it back to the app.
2. Upload and Download from Google Drive. - this let you backup your data on the cloud and sync the data between several devices.
3. color the health numbers in the diary according to their health risk level.
you can buy the full version :
Important note: you can use the full version alongside to the free version, and you can transfer the data from the free version to the full version by exporting it and importing to the full version.
Use top notch fully multitouch interactive charts. Zoom, pan, swing, fling and create/email report exactly from what you see. Multiple chart series and Y axes support. Customize everything including units, with automatic unit conversion. Only your imagination is the limit!
No other app has the custom made Combobox UI technology, no other app has the chart template builder.*
★ Unique intuitive streamlined data input: just click new form and pick a category from the slider
★ Customize categories and subcategories on-the-fly and add colorful icons to them.
★ The form adapts to you, learns automatically what type of data you like to enter and put those to the top of the lists.
★ Calculator at hand, you can write eg. 1/3+5*6.4-6 in entry fields.
★ Present your data as you like it, zoomable and scrollable Android chart with fully customizable content.
★ Create and email report in beautiful hi resolution picture right from your chart as you see it
★ Data timeline for editing with extreme value highlighting, with infinite scroll support
★ Because one size does not fit all, you can chose your fontsize in the preferences.
★ Edit categories, subcategories to modify high-low ranges.
★ Define quantities yourself and add multipliers between them. When showing/reporting data an automatic conversion is done on the chart
It is currently free, with no ads and privacy breaching shenanigans. Please rate it if you like it, since that is the only "payment" we accept!:)
You are free to track anything you want, for example you could track spending too
1.) Just add private/business expenses context
2.) Add categories like office materials, food (there is a medications category already) etc.
3.) Add the dollar as quantity
4.) Profit from custom charts, data export.
Log blood pressure, carbs, medication, meds, excercises, spending... It logs anything you like.
*Probably because it was hell a lot of work to make them!:)
In order to utilize this FREE application, the user must have a valid user ID and password for firstHOMECARE or firstHOSPICE Enterprise Edition.
View test and lab results, request prescription renewals, communicate securely with your physicians, schedule appointments, and more – for you and your family with 24/7 online access!
Store all your prescriptions by taking pictures of them
Attach all you healthcare documents such as test results, ecg, etc
setup pill reminders, so you do not forget to take your pills
keep track of all your doctor appointments
setup reminders for future doctor appointments
keep track of all the pills you are taking
Use notes function to keep track of your weight, blood pressure, pulse rate etc
Use the search functionality to quickly find documents
You can use your phone to organize your family's medical data individually.
It is a great way to have your own version of patient records that hospitals have.
It will be especially useful to track usage of over the counter medicines
The notes section is a great tool for a food diary
Scan or take pictures of your medical bills and store them in one place on you phone, be innovative with the app and use the pill reminder to set up reminders to pay your bills
Store all your medical provider contacts and addresses using the notes feature
The next time you are in a doctors office, and you are asked for a case history, you can just pull out your phone and refer to it, instead of giving an embarrassed smile, and saying that you left your medical files at home or you don't remember.
Go ahead, download the app and organize your health
FIND A DOCTOR
Norton Healthcare has the largest network of physicians in Greater Louisville. Find doctors and save them in your “favorites” within the app. Once saved, customize their information for ease of use. You also can request appointments using the app.
FIND A LOCATION
When emergencies arise, time is of the essence. The Norton Healthcare app gives you access to the Norton Immediate Care Center or emergency room closest to your current location. Find a facility, get directions, call a facility directly, save and customize your locations.
Have questions about a pain you’re experiencing? With the Symptom Navigator simply tap the area of concern on the body diagram and search a large health encyclopedia based on your symptoms.
RECIPES, CLASSES, SPECIAL EVENTS AND MORE
Norton Healthcare offers free classes, screenings and health events on a wide range of topics. Find a class or screening and register from your Android device. Search healthy recipes and receive all the latest news from Norton Healthcare.
Managing prescriptions is hard work. We’ll make sure you always have an up to date list of your or your loved one’s medications, and that you’re staying on top of instructions given to you after diagnosis, treatment or discharge.
Always have a medication list with you.
Quickly create a detailed medications list, which is securely backed up and accessible from any mobile device or browser at the clinic, in an emergency, or any other time you need it.
Reminders help you stay on schedule.
Schedule when you, or a family member, is supposed to take each dose and we’ll send reminders to you, your family, or anyone you choose that it’s time to take medicines. Don’t forget to schedule reminders for refilling prescriptions!
Organize important info in one place.
We’ll also help organize the mountain of personal information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations — from reaction journals and care calendars to medical contacts and insurance information.
• Medication Management: Keep a single list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs in your pocket.
• Contacts: Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, insurance, family, and helpers.
• Sharing: Safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care.
• Journal: Keep a journal to record observations and share updates.
• Calendar: Keep track of appointments and refill dates.
• To-Dos: Organize and assign tasks to others. If you need help, we’ll find volunteers from within your family for you.
• Photos: Securely upload and store photos from your phone.
• Notes: Jot down everything you’d otherwise squirrel away in a desk drawer.
Your info is private and secure. We promise.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
THE APPLICATION IS IN PORTUGUESE AND STILL HAS NO SUPPORT FOR OTHER LANGUAGES.
Translation from Spanish and English in the development phase.
Free and with a nice and intuitive interface, all queries are performed offline, you do not need any internet connection.
The features provided are:
- HEALTH TIPS - Provides tips on how to maintain a healthy diet, informing the benefits of various foods and sources of vitamins and minerals. The information available has been taken from the book The Fruits in Domestic Medicine. You can also view tips on how to keep the booklet of vaccination days.
- CONSULT DISEASES - A list containing the main diseases incidents in Brazil, drawn from sources from the Ministry of Health. You can query modes of transmission, treatment and prevention, among others.
- CONSULT DRUG AND ACTIVE INGREDIENTS - A list containing a portion of drugs and active principles is presented with options to view the labels briefly and with a language oriented professionals or not. For now, the list includes only a portion of the generic drugs approved by ANVISA. The content has been compiled from reliable sources as the PR Vade-Mecum 2010-2011 and DSP - Dictionary Specialty Pharmaceutical 2011.
- MEDICAL SPECIALTIES - All medical specialties recognized by FCM - Federal Council of Medicine are covered. You can see its description, and quickly access the diseases linked to them and that are already registered in the application.
- MEDICAL DICTIONARY - A dictionary of medical terms, containing more than 700 words relating to health and often unknown to the general population is available.
Note: Only a doctor can diagnose disease, prescribe medications and treatments indicate. The information available have only informative character.
*When any planet receives bad aspects like square (90 deg) and opposition (180 deg).
*When bad planets (Saturn, Mars, Rahu, Kethu, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) are posited in bad houses like 6th house (place of disease), 8th house (place of longevity) and 12th house (place of death).
*When bad planets occupy the signs: Virgo, Scorpio and Pisces.
*When bad planets occupy the Ascendant (place of body, mind and soul).
*Death can be predicted when Sun, Moon and Ascendant - all the three are afflicted.
The birth chart would always be examined for any upcoming health issues. The correlation between the planets, signs, houses, and diseases was established over many centuries of meticulous observation by the ancient astrologers. Modern astrologers continue this research today.
The software is based on scientific evidence and was prepared with the participation of physicians. The application is based on research and recommendations from international medical associations.
Using this software on daily basis will allow you to control the execution of the most common medical recommendations. You can show a doctor your notes, received messages, summary reports, and ask about things to improve or you don't understand. The more you know and understand, the more
benefit will this application bring to You.
You are not a product, no hidden data exports or other "fancy features".
- tracking of: weight, body water and fat, waist size, height, blood pressure, body, temperature,
lipids (cholesterol - Total, LDL, HDL , triglicerides), blood sugar(glucose), smoking, physical activity, taken medicines
- making notes
- short medical family interview
- history list of monitored health parameters with filtering option
- prioritized list of tips, warnings, advices and praises, over 300 different messages
- you can set your goals and monitor progress
- common specialized medical indicators with explanation (are used by doctors to assess possible treatment)
- dyslipidemia markers
- relative overall health index (0-100)
- average daily statistic
- summary reports with 2 periods comparison
- using different units of measurement
- utilizing system date and time format settings
- detailed instructions for completing measurements (because almost 70% of measurements are preformed wrong and are useless to a doctor)
- medication taking support: planning , remainders, watching
If you suffer a cardiovascular disease or diabetes this app will help you to fight your illness.
High risk does not mean you will become ill. It only means that you should be more careful.
USING THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR A MEDICAL CONSULTATION.
glicemia, BMI, FINDRISC , heart disease risk calculation, healthcare, prophylactic, pressure log, weight log, pressure graph, weight graph,glucose
*** Fully Functional 7-Day Trial ****
Specifically geared towards patient-care, this instant-access guide provides registered nurses with essential, up-to-the-minute information on the selection and administration of 1,000 commonly used medications. This nursing classic is revised annually to reflect approval of new drugs, changes in usage of current drugs, and withdrawal of older ones.
* Organized alphabetically by generic drug name
* Mechanisms of action
* Common usage and dosage
* Side effects
* Drug Interactions
* Nursing implications
* New drugs
* Patient education
* Expanded coverage of medical herbs
5 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"This very useful drug reference will easily fit in your lab coat pocket. The information is accurate and up to date. Due to size constraints, only the most frequently used medications are included in this book. This book retains its value by being revised yearly and maintaining a database of the most current information."--Doody's Review Service
Judith Barberio PhD, RN, APN, C, ANP, GNP, FNP, SNC is a Clinical Assistant Professor at Rutgers University School of Nursing. In addition to being the author of the annual Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide, she has conducted research on chronic illness, primary health care in urban settings, pharmacology and pain control, and health policy. She is also President of the Rutgers University School of Nursing Alumni Association.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections