Get cancer trial information quickly and conveniently sourced from the trusted National Institutes of Health database (clinicaltrials.gov). The Clinical Trial Seek app features a flexible and extensive search that makes it easy for patients and healthcare professionals to find, navigate, and share in-depth clinical trial information:
• Learn more about clinical trials and how they work
• Find clinical trials in your area
• Search by location, disease type, treatment, phase of trial, trial sponsor, age or gender of patients eligible to participate, and/or keyword
• Save searches to Favorites
• E-mail specific search results to yourself or to others
This app was developed by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation.
What's New in Version 2.0
Clinical Trial Seek Version 2 changes
•Worked on the search trial designing issue.
•Swapped the position of Done and Cancel buttons available in iPhone app's picker.
•Change language to be "A Medical affairs representative will contact you within the next 24 hours on the next business day."
•When user clicks on the phone number link, a pop up message appears stating: "Are you sure you want to exit the app." Pop up should not exist and should be click to call functionality.