Read your mail list
Notifications for new mailbox items
Switch folders, move items to folders
Read emails, and delete, read later, properties, etc.
Read attachments using the GroupWise WebAccess viewer
Download and view attachments using apps on your device
Address book searching
Accept or decline appointments, tasks and notes
We highly recommend checking out our free GW Lite app to test whether or not your server works with our apps before purchasing this app.
GW Mail for Android has been tested to work with GroupWise 2012, 8, 7 and 6.5
We have released our GW Calendar as a separate app. It gives you good access to your GroupWise Calendar with a calendar specific interface.
To send a support request email, please do so from the app. Open the app. From the main page, tap on the Support button in the upper right corner. If you are running an older version of Android, this may be accessed from the menu button. If you are having trouble doing that, you can send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include information about your device and the version of GroupWise that you are using.
View your calendar by day, week or month
Navigate to different dates to view your calendar in the past or future
View appointments, notes and tasks
Address book searching when composing
Accept and decline appointments, notes and tasks
View attachments using the GroupWise WebAccess viewer
View attachments using apps on your device
If you want to access your GroupWise mailbox, our GW Mail app does an excellent job! We highly recommend checking out our free GW Lite app to test that your server works with our apps before purchasing this app.
To send a support request email, please do so from the app. Open the app. From the main page, tap on the Menu button and select About. Tap on the Support button. If you are having trouble doing that, you can send an email directly to email@example.com Please include information about your device and the version of GroupWise that you are using.
GroupWise: GW Calendar for Android has been tested to work with GroupWise 2012, 8, 7 and 6.5. Your company must have a working GroupWise WebAccess server in order to use the app.
More from developer
The Vibe mobile app enables you to:
* Stay informed
* See what's new in your teams, followed places, favorites, or across the entire site
* View your teams, favorite and recent places, and files and attachments
* Follow people and places of interest
* Search the Vibe site
* Contribute your expertise
* Create, modify, and delete entries and add comments
* Transition entries from one work flow state to another
* Connect directly to others
* Call Vibe users and send e-mail with a single click
Accessing Vibe is seamless and secure. The Vibe mobile app securely stores your login credentials for one or more Vibe sites so you can connect to your Vibe site quickly and hassle-free.
To run this app, you must already have an account on an existing Vibe site. This app is compatible with Novell Vibe 3.2 or later.
The mobile iPrint app enables you to:
- Print documents on any iPrint enabled corporate printer and print infrastructure
- Choose the Color, Orientation, Number of Copies, and Page Size through the Novell iPrint app
- Print securely using access restrictions
- List all available corporate printers
To use this app, your organization must deploy Novell iPrint Appliance.
For more information, see www.novell.com/iprint.
The Filr mobile app enables users to:
* Access files on corporate file servers (home directory and shared folders).
* Share files with users both inside and outside the organization.
* Search for files, file content, and comments either globally or in a specific folder.
* Make comments on and have discussions on shared files.
* View items you have shared and items others have shared with you in one convenient location.
* Download files to a mobile device for offline access.
* View the latest changes and newest additions via notifications or the “What’s New” interface.
System administrators enjoy the following security benefits while allowing users to share documents and collaborate freely in a controlled, secure environment:
* Files remain on company file servers behind corporate firewalls.
* File system access controls remain in effect.
* User data quotas can be maintained on a user, group, or site-wide basis.
To use this app, your organization must have a Novell Filr system deployed. Please visit
www.novell.com/filr for more information.
Automated security settings
Access to Play Store applications and Enterprise applications from a single location
Easily share common files with your iOS devices
Regulate access to corporate resources based on specific network and software conditions
Get the most from your Android device in the corporate world! This application requires a ZENworks Mobile Management server (check with your IT department for more information). To download the public beta of ZENworks Mobile Management visit www.novell.com/zmmbeta
Once your IT department has a ZENworks Mobile Management server, enroll your device:
1. Download and install the ZENworks Mobile Management user application.
2. Enroll the device by specifying your username, password, ActiveSync domain and ZENworks server address (contact your IT department if you don’t have this information).
3. Security policies defined by your IT administrator will be implemented.
4. If you are using TouchDown as your ActiveSync client, your ActiveSync inbox will be created in TouchDown. If not manually create the account in your ActiveSync client using the ZENworks Mobile Management server’s address as the server address.
5. You can access administrator-defined applications and files from the Files and Apps page of the applications.
This information includes a variety types of media including:
SUSE to Go gets it's information from multiple sources including Novel OpenAudio and SUSE SalesTalk.
If you provide your Novell.com login account you will have access to premium content only available to Partners and Employees.
The Novell Service Desk mobile app enables technicians and supervisors to manage and support your customer requests using your favorite Android mobile device.
* Easily review your tasks and your team’s tasks and take action
* Drill down into any request and review the complete history
* Add notes to requests and change status
* View Service Metrics dashboard
To use this app, your organization must have a Novell Service Desk (version 7.0.2 and above) system deployed. Please visit https://www.novell.com/products/service-desk