Ready to start reading faster? Spritz technology (http://spritzinc.com) lets you burn through all those books and articles that have been piling up by making speed reading easy even for someone with no training. The average adult reading speed is 250 wpm. With Spritz, you could double or even triple that speed after just a little bit of practice.
Spritz is the best speed reading technology, and SpeedRead With Spritz is the best speed reading app for Android devices. Here’s why:
Works with reading apps you already use
You don’t have to switch to our app every time you want to speed read. SpeedRead With Spritz works with any app that has “text to speech” technology. When you’re ready to start speed reading, simply hit the text to speech button, and you’re off. Switch back whenever you want to take a break.
Popular apps that are compatible with SpeedRead With Spritz include:
• Google Play Books
• @Voice Aloud Reader
• And Many More!
After you download the app, follow the prompts to log in to your Spritz account and switch your text to speech settings, and you’re ready to speed read. Spritz technology is simple and intuitive, so there’s no long tutorial or steep learning curve.
SpeedRead With Spritz works with any format that your favorite e-reader can handle, allowing you to read ePub books, online articles, PDFs and more. Furthermore, there’s no limit to your speed. Want to read at 500 wpm? 1,000? 2,000? Go for it! We allow you to crank the speed as high as you want – the only limit is your ability.
* Parser of a text:
*** Normalizes: parser checks text for and fixes bad characters and duplicates of punctuation, proper spacing before and after punctuation. Also it splits too long words in smaller ones. After that text is becoming easier to comprehend.
*** Emphasizes: every word is processed in order to choose emphasis position - red letter's one, which gains maximum of your attention and helps you recognize the word in the fastest way.
*** Sets delay(optional): when you reading on such a speed, you can miss an essence of sentence. Therefore, parser sets gentle delays before punctuation, on digits and on long words to help you grasp information clearly.
* Handy controls:
*** You can change speed on the go - just swipe to top or bottom.
*** To pause or play just tap the reader's window.
* Storage of incomplete readings:
* Preview of next words in a paragraph (opitonal).
* Dark theme to comfortable reading in the night.
* Optional font size.
SOURCES OF TEXT
* Clipboard: you can simply paste text to Readily.
* Shared text: simply share to Readily from Flipboard, Instapaper, Pocket, Google Keep, Evernote, etc.
* File storage: choose .txt, .epub or .fb2 file to read using Readily.
If you know some other language and want to help - please, contact me, I'd appreciate it a lot!
This app is under MIT License: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/infm/Readily/master/LICENSE.txt
Libraries and code:
* Paul Burke and Ian Lake for aFileChooser
* Peter Karich for snacktory
* Paul Siegmann for epublib
* daimajia for AndroidViewAnimations
* Griko Nibras for Flex: http://grikomsn.deviantart.com/art/Flex-361665214
Ideas and inspiration:
* Catherine Lyubchenko
* Dayana Shevchenko
* Lesha Sushkov
* Anton Bredykhin
* Kizka Alexander
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★25+ million users from over 200 countries
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files), book cover editing and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Features of the Aldiko Book Reader Free:
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs (OPDS support) and many more
Aldiko Book Reader works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
When you use Sprint Reader your average reading speed rises up to 400-700 words per minute!
It's more than 3 times faster than the average 200 wpm reading speed.
You can get used to it in just 5 minutes. Spritz reading technique makes speed-reading really easy for everyone!
There is also "Read From Clipboard Feature" - just copy any text from your internet browser and press Read from clipboard Button in this App!
Do not try to pronounce the words in your head, just read and absorb every word.
Consider increasing the speed when you get used to your current wpm.
On 700 wpm speed you can read a 500-page Book in 3 Hours.
Sprint Reader supports: .epub, .txt.
Keywords: reader, speed reading, stream, fast, spritz, RSVP, epub, txt.
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
About app permissions
So far, Spritz is only available on mobile Samsumg 5 but with Fast Reader everyone can enjoy this original, fun and innovative reading technique. With our app you can read up to two to three times faster than with conventional reading. While reading only 20% of the time is devoted to understanding the content , since the rest is dedicated to eye movement to scroll through the text. With Fast Reader that is over, I can get to read up to 1000 words per minute ...Try it yourself and see!
Fast Reader - read 1,000 words in 1 minute - lets you choose the reading speed (from slow to normal very quickly, selecting the bits per second to your liking) , upload files to txt format, and epub (ebook ) . Read no longer be a problem any more time ! And all in a simple , clean and pleasing interface.
Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
Export of bookmarks to text file.
Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
LitRes online book store support.
Text to Speech (TTS) support.
Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
Customizable tap zone and key actions.
Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
Can read books from zip archives.
Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
Select text using double tap (optional).
Similar to FBReader, Aldiko, AlReader, Nook, Laputa, Moon+ reader.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
CoolReader requires following permissions:
WAKE_LOCK - to control screen backlight
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to access SD card
INTERNET - to use online catalogs
CoolReader is free, open source (GPL), multiplatform project.
Project homepage on SourceForge is http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
To donate this project, you can buy Cool Reader Gold ($10), Silver ($3) or Bronze ($1) Donation package from Market
NEW! We've added support for the Feedbooks store, so now you can access all the latest titles – fiction, non-fiction, and public domain - right from UB Reader.
UB Reader provides a comfortable reading experience for Android smartphones and tablets, allowing you to read EPUB and PDF files - DRM-protected and otherwise. An integrated file browser allows you to quickly add any eBook stored on your device, over email, or through the Feedbooks.com online store.
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL READING FEATURES:
• Feedbooks online store – Get access to the entire Feedbooks catalog directly through UB Reader, including full integration of your Feedbooks Bookshelf.
• Intuitive and fast navigation - page flipping with animations, scroll slider to help you get to desired page easily.
• Customizable reading experience - font size and type customization, multiple view modes for easier day or night reading, brightness adjustment, and page orientation settings.
• Helpful text search features.
• Bookmark pages for quick reference later.
• Open EPUB / PDF files from external file browsers.
• Localized in 12 languages - Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Swedish.
ROBUST EBOOK MANAGEMENT:
• Bookcase view allows you to add new shelves, select multiple books, view by list or grid, and browse through your collection.
• Integrated file browser - quickly browse and import your own EPUB and PDF files from the memory card on your device, and also import entire folders of ebooks.
• Books can be received as email attachments and imported to UB Reader from the Preview option of the email client.
• Sort books by title, author, or time of use.
PURCHASE A UB READER FULL VERSION KEY FOR EVEN MORE FEATURES:
• Ad free.
• Text-to-Speech support.
• Lock specific books in your library.
• Create direct shortcuts to books on your homescreen.
If you are looking for a good PDF or EPUB reader, stop here, you have found it. EBook Reader is a highly customizable document viewer. It's optimized for Android devices.
EBook Reader supports the following ebook and document formats:
DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
- Bookshelf view
- Recent Books
- Book search results
- File Browser,File navigation
- Search text in book
- Night Mode
- Auto fit your page view
- Links History, back to page
- Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
- Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
- Full screen mode
- Light theme and black theme
- Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
- Bookmarks on page
- Cut white document borders
- Fixate pages by width, page will not move from right to left
- Book and Page Thumbnails
- Configurable search directories
EBook Reader allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBook Reader provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column's content.
EBook Reader uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android's and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that.
This app is base on the Old versions (up to 1.6.x) EbookDroid code, and licensed under the under the GPLv3+.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Source Code: https://github.com/FunPanda08/EBook-Reader-for-android
Supports ebook formats: PDF, DjVU, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
This app is base on EbookDroid code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
EbookDroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
For more convenient library view install our Bookshelf plugin https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.fbreader.plugin.library
Main book formats: ePub (ePub3 is partially supported), Kindle azw3 (mobipocket), fb2(.zip).
Other supported formats: RTF, doc (MS Word), html, plain text.
Supported via free plugins: PDF (https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.geometerplus.fbreader.plugin.pdf), DjVu (https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.geometerplus.fbreader.plugin.djvu)
FBReader supports synchronisation of your library and/or reading positions with FBReader book network (https://books.fbreader.org/), a Google Drive™ based cloud service. Synchronisation is disabled by default, go to preferences dialog to enable it and configure parameter.
FBReader is fast, highly customizable. Can use external TrueType/OpenType fonts and custom backgrounds. Screen brightness can be changed during reading (slide finger up/down along the left screen edge). Supports different day/night color schemes.
Includes a browser/downloader for network ebook catalogs/stores. Several popular English, French, Russian, Chinese and Polish libraries are included. Custom OPDS catalogs are supported too.
Alternatively you can download books manually and put them into /sdcard/Books catalog on your device.
FBReader is integrated with external dictionaries. Supports Dictan (https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.softex.dictan), ColorDict, Fora Dictionary, FreeDictionary.org, LEO dictionary.
Localized for 29 languages. Includes hyphenation patterns for 24 languages. Open-source (GPL).
- Book reader compatible with Android 1.6+
- read formats: fb2, fbz, txt, epub (no DRM), html, doc, docx, odt, rtf, mobi (no DRM), prc (PalmDoc), tcr. Supported ZIP and GZ archives.
- It is possible to specify an encoding of reading file (include 932, 936, 949, 950 code page).
- Support Text-To-Speech (TTS) (permission to the calls need to stop tts while calling)
- Support network libraries (OPDS)
- Local library. The selection of authors, series, title, publication year, genre.
- Supported interface languages: russian, english, german, greek, ukrainian, belarusian, polish, chineze, bulgarian, turkish.
- Supported external dictionaries.
- Fb2 and TXT file editing. If a file is in an archive, edited file is unpacked to the same directory as the original one.
- It is possible to select code page for file names in zip.
- Correct hyphenation for 20 languages.
- Four profiles with independent font, color, brightness, gamma correction and indent of text.
- One- and two-page mode with automatic switch to the two-page mode in landscape.
- Configuring of display styles (headings, citations, abstracts, etc.). Each style includes font, color, text style, text size, shadow, indent, spacing and so on.
- Autoscroll "wave" and "slide".
- 3D paging animation.
- Initial letter to one or two lines of text at the beginning of each chapter or paragraph.
- Independent setting of all items in the status bar and footer for windowed and full-screen mode.
- Support for display of footnotes on the page for fb2- and (most) epub-files.
- The horizontal and vertical alignment of text on the screen.
- Hanging punctuation.
- "Sections from a new page" option.
- Navigation in the text: by percents, by pages, to the beginning/end of the text, 10 pages forward/backward, to the next/previous chapter.
- Table of contents in fb2-, doc- and epub-files.
- 9 tap-zones for short and long taps, gestures, gestures with two fingers, resize text by "pinch", to assign the actions for buttons.
- Support E-Ink screens. Adaptation of appearance for the E-Ink screens, support of "fast" refresh for many EINK devices.
- Fixation of screen rotation.
- Support 9.png skins with automatic selection of one- or two-page mode.
- Upon selection of embedded texture, background color is taken into account, i.e. mix of textures and colors.
- Clock behind the text.
- Quotes, bookmarks, text labeling, sending the selected text to third-party programs.
- Creating shortcuts for books on the home screen.
- Save / restore program settings / styles / current profile (+fonts, +skins) / text styles.
- Ability to hold screen backlight (up to 20 minutes of inactivity).
- Fine-tuning of various indentations, adjusting software shading of the screen (if minimal hardware brightness level is too high for comfortable use).
- The program collects anonymous statistics of open books for creating the top -100 authors and books. This top -100 is available in program.
- Synchronize reading position via network or file system.
• Read thousands of ebooks for free, supports online ebook libraries
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation
☆ Support epub, mobi, chm, cbr, cbz, umd, fb2, txt, html, rar, zip or OPDS, key features:
✔ Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, justified alignment, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
✔ 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
✔ Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
✔ 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
✔ 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
✔ Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
✔ Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces options.
✔ “Keep your eyes health” options for long-time reading.
✔ Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations;
✔ My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
✔ Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
✔ Dual page mode for landscape screen.
✔ Support all four screen orientations.
✔ EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio)
✔ Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
✔ Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in this ebook reader.
-Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, moon reader, ebook, HD, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
-Additional benefits in pro version:
#Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
#More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
#Reading statistics function
#PDF support, fast & speech compatible
#Customize reader bar function
#Headset & Bluetooth keys control
#Multi-point touch support
#Option for password protection at startup
#Book to home screen shortcut
#Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
#Customer email support
#Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/Gdrive
#Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
-PDF features in Pro version:
#Fill out PDF Form
#Highlight, annotation, handwriting
#Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
#Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
#Dual-page mode for landscape screen
#Speech, auto-scroll compatible
#Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and best-selling eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
See our top Free eBooks: https://store.kobobooks.com/Collection/free-ebooks
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colorful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France.
**For users upgrading and are not able to open their books, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Sorry for this inconvenience as we are working with Google to solve this problem that is affecting the Kobo app and other apps.
Reading can make people a broader perspective . Reading is our essential part of everyday life .
This application can fully satisfy your needs , come to download it, will not let you down.
*** Main Features ***
- Support for most popular e-book format, automatic scanning books and added to the library .
For example : DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbz), EPUB and RTF.
- Have 3 beautiful bookshelf view
Use bookshelf view to manage the local library, very convenient and beautiful
- Supported OPDS protocol
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS protocol.
- Supports night-time reading.
By setting background and font colors to protect your glasses
- The powerful Full-text search function
Allows you to quickly navigate to the key statement
- Support the outline view , easy to understand the structure of the book
- Customizable page view
Three page view options : scroll up and down , horizontal scrolling , a single page
- Flip action can be set
You can click on the screen, or slide the screen to turn the page, you can also use the volume keys to turn pages
- You can choose a variety of flip effect
Support curl animation (analog Book flip effect), slide animation, shift animation, and you can set the speed of the page
- Convenient electronic bookmarks
- You can set the screen orientation
Facilitate the reading habits of different screen orientation
- Quick navigation to read the page
You can flip to any page you want to see
- Fully-customizable reading experience
Adjust font size, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference.
- Custom binding function keys
For example : The volume keys to turn pages
- You can set reading interface touch action
For example : Click the lower left corner of the area to add bookmarks
There are many features require you discover in the course .
This app is base on document-viewer code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Document-viewer code: https://github.com/dschuermann/document-viewer
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Learn fast math tricks easily and quickly.
Solve math problems quickly without a calculator
Practice each trick separately with unlimited number of questions.
Take our game like challenges that combine tricks together.
Score better on standardized tests like SAT, GRE, gmat, ACT, psat and mcat.
Math Challenge is the ultimate math game app for android! The app contains a library of game like math challenges and tricks which are illustrated simply and with beautiful colors to make learning math an awesome experience. Very useful math tricks and tips made easy with step-by-step tutorials and augmented with unlimited questions for as much workout as you’d like. The app includes challenge test rounds which test your game in several areas including basic math techniques, mental shortcuts, multiplication, powers, linear equations and others. More tutorials, workout sessions and game like challenges are added regularly.
Math shortcuts and speed calculation techniques are the ultimate brain tool that can save you a lot of valuable time during tests and make your brain as powerful as a calculator. This is most useful for time-critical tests that do not allow calculator use such as GMAT, GRE and other tests including GCSE, ACT and SAT. This app is most useful for kids, students and professionals who do a lot of math on daily basis. Even if you do a bit of math occasionally or enjoy math games and challenges, this app can still be a fun math workout for you every once in a while. Math Challenge will help you think quickly and keep your brain in shape. So go ahead, learn the tricks and take the challenge!
Challenge section is divided into three difficulty levels. Easy challenge, medium challenge and Advanced challenge. Each of them cover a number of tricks you learned in the tutorial section. Medium and advanced challenge levels may require a use of a notepad.
More tutorial content and challenge levels will be added on regular basis. If you like Math Challenge please consider leaving it a positive review on Google Play or upgrading to the full version.
The game is very laid back, addictive and makes for an excellent fill of your spare time. If you're a fan of Sudoku and looking for something slightly different but equally entertaining then you will love Shikaku!
Each puzzle contains a grid with some numbers. The objective of the game is to place rectangles (boxes) all over the grid such that each box contains a single number and has an area equal to that number. Similar to Sudoku, there is much more to this than first meets the eye and once you try the first few puzzles you'll want to do many more.
★ 40 5x5 Puzzles (Easy)
★ 20 7x7 Puzzles (Medium)
★ 8 10x10 Puzzles (Hard)
★ Up to 500 5x5 Puzzles (Easy)
★ Up to 500 7x7 Puzzles (Medium)
★ Up to 500 10x10 Puzzles (Hard)
Enjoy your time and develop your deductive skills with a puzzle from the same people who brought you Sudoku!
Support and Feedback
Novellectual is committed to develop a new generation of educational and puzzle apps that combine learning and fun. We take the quality of our apps and the feedback of our users very seriously. If you're experiencing any technical issues or simply would like to let us know what you think about this app then please email email@example.com.