Ready to start reading faster? Spritz technology (http://spritzinc.com) lets you burn through all those books and articles that have been piling up by making speed reading easy even for someone with no training. The average adult reading speed is 250 wpm. With Spritz, you could double or even triple that speed after just a little bit of practice.
Spritz is the best speed reading technology, and SpeedRead With Spritz is the best speed reading app for Android devices. Here’s why:
Works with reading apps you already use
You don’t have to switch to our app every time you want to speed read. SpeedRead With Spritz works with any app that has “text to speech” technology. When you’re ready to start speed reading, simply hit the text to speech button, and you’re off. Switch back whenever you want to take a break.
Popular apps that are compatible with SpeedRead With Spritz include:
• Google Play Books
• @Voice Aloud Reader
• And Many More!
After you download the app, follow the prompts to log in to your Spritz account and switch your text to speech settings, and you’re ready to speed read. Spritz technology is simple and intuitive, so there’s no long tutorial or steep learning curve.
SpeedRead With Spritz works with any format that your favorite e-reader can handle, allowing you to read ePub books, online articles, PDFs and more. Furthermore, there’s no limit to your speed. Want to read at 500 wpm? 1,000? 2,000? Go for it! We allow you to crank the speed as high as you want – the only limit is your ability.
When you use Sprint Reader your average reading speed rises up to 400-700 words per minute!
It's more than 3 times faster than the average 200 wpm reading speed.
You can get used to it in just 5 minutes. Spritz reading technique makes speed-reading really easy for everyone!
There is also "Read From Clipboard Feature" - just copy any text from your internet browser and press Read from clipboard Button in this App!
Do not try to pronounce the words in your head, just read and absorb every word.
Consider increasing the speed when you get used to your current wpm.
On 700 wpm speed you can read a 500-page Book in 3 Hours.
Sprint Reader supports: .epub, .txt.
Keywords: reader, speed reading, stream, fast, spritz, RSVP, epub, txt.
* Parser of a text:
*** Normalizes: parser checks text for and fixes bad characters and duplicates of punctuation, proper spacing before and after punctuation. Also it splits too long words in smaller ones. After that text is becoming easier to comprehend.
*** Emphasizes: every word is processed in order to choose emphasis position - red letter's one, which gains maximum of your attention and helps you recognize the word in the fastest way.
*** Sets delay(optional): when you reading on such a speed, you can miss an essence of sentence. Therefore, parser sets gentle delays before punctuation, on digits and on long words to help you grasp information clearly.
* Handy controls:
*** You can change speed on the go - just swipe to top or bottom.
*** To pause or play just tap the reader's window.
* Storage of incomplete readings:
* Preview of next words in a paragraph (opitonal).
* Dark theme to comfortable reading in the night.
* Optional font size.
SOURCES OF TEXT
* Clipboard: you can simply paste text to Readily.
* Shared text: simply share to Readily from Flipboard, Instapaper, Pocket, Google Keep, Evernote, etc.
* File storage: choose .txt, .epub or .fb2 file to read using Readily.
If you know some other language and want to help - please, contact me, I'd appreciate it a lot!
This app is under MIT License: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/infm/Readily/master/LICENSE.txt
Libraries and code:
* Paul Burke and Ian Lake for aFileChooser
* Peter Karich for snacktory
* Paul Siegmann for epublib
* daimajia for AndroidViewAnimations
* Griko Nibras for Flex: http://grikomsn.deviantart.com/art/Flex-361665214
Ideas and inspiration:
* Catherine Lyubchenko
* Dayana Shevchenko
* Lesha Sushkov
* Anton Bredykhin
* Kizka Alexander
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★25+ million users from over 200 countries
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files), book cover editing and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Features of the Aldiko Book Reader Free:
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs (OPDS support) and many more
Aldiko Book Reader works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
So far, Spritz is only available on mobile Samsumg 5 but with Fast Reader everyone can enjoy this original, fun and innovative reading technique. With our app you can read up to two to three times faster than with conventional reading. While reading only 20% of the time is devoted to understanding the content , since the rest is dedicated to eye movement to scroll through the text. With Fast Reader that is over, I can get to read up to 1000 words per minute ...Try it yourself and see!
Fast Reader - read 1,000 words in 1 minute - lets you choose the reading speed (from slow to normal very quickly, selecting the bits per second to your liking) , upload files to txt format, and epub (ebook ) . Read no longer be a problem any more time ! And all in a simple , clean and pleasing interface.
Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
Export of bookmarks to text file.
Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
LitRes online book store support.
Text to Speech (TTS) support.
Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
Customizable tap zone and key actions.
Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
Can read books from zip archives.
Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
Select text using double tap (optional).
Similar to FBReader, Aldiko, AlReader, Nook, Laputa, Moon+ reader.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
CoolReader requires following permissions:
WAKE_LOCK - to control screen backlight
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to access SD card
INTERNET - to use online catalogs
CoolReader is free, open source (GPL), multiplatform project.
Project homepage on SourceForge is http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
To donate this project, you can buy Cool Reader Gold ($10), Silver ($3) or Bronze ($1) Donation package from Market
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
UB Reader provides a comfortable reading experience for Android smartphones and tablets, allowing you to read EPUB and PDF files - DRM-protected and otherwise. An integrated file browser allows you to quickly add any eBook stored on your device or over email.
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL READING FEATURES:
• Easy and fast navigation - page flipping with animations, scroll slider to help you get to desired page easily.
• Customizable reading experience - font size and type customization, multiple view modes for easier day or night reading, brightness adjustment, and page orientation settings.
• Useful text search features.
• Bookmark pages for quick reference later.
• Open EPUB / PDF files from external file browsers.
• Localized in 12 languages - French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Swedish.
ROBUST EBOOK MANAGEMENT:
• Bookcase view lets you add new shelves, select multiple books, view by list or grid, and search through your collection.
• Integrated file browser - quickly browse and import your own EPUB and PDF files from the memory card on your device, and also import entire folders of ebooks.
• Books can be received as email attachments and imported to UB Reader from the Preview option of the email client.
• Sort books by title, author, or time of use.
PURCHASE A UB READER FULL VERSION KEY FOR EVEN MORE FEATURES:
• Ad free.
• Text-to-Speech support.
• Lock specific books in your library.
• Create direct shortcuts to books on your homescreen.
If you are looking for a good PDF or EPUB reader, stop here, you have found it. EBook Reader is a highly customizable document viewer. It's optimized for Android devices.
EBook Reader supports the following ebook and document formats:
DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
- Bookshelf view
- Recent Books
- Book search results
- File Browser,File navigation
- Search text in book
- Night Mode
- Auto fit your page view
- Links History, back to page
- Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
- Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
- Full screen mode
- Light theme and black theme
- Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
- Bookmarks on page
- Cut white document borders
- Fixate pages by width, page will not move from right to left
- Book and Page Thumbnails
- Configurable search directories
EBook Reader allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBook Reader provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column's content.
EBook Reader uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android's and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that.
This app is base on the Old versions (up to 1.6.x) EbookDroid code, and licensed under the under the GPLv3+.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Source Code: https://github.com/FunPanda08/EBook-Reader-for-android
• Read thousands of ebooks for free, supports online ebook libraries
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation
☆ Support epub, mobi, chm, cbr, cbz, umd, fb2, txt, html, rar, zip or OPDS, key features:
✔ Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, justified alignment, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
✔ 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
✔ Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
✔ 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
✔ 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
✔ Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
✔ Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces options.
✔ “Keep your eyes health” options for long-time reading.
✔ Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations;
✔ My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
✔ Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
✔ Dual page mode for landscape screen.
✔ Support all four screen orientations.
✔ EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio)
✔ Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
✔ Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in this ebook reader.
-Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, moon reader, ebook, HD, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
-Additional benefits in pro version:
#Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
#More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
#Reading statistics function
#PDF support, fast & speech compatible
#Customize reader bar function
#Headset & Bluetooth keys control
#Multi-point touch support
#Option for password protection at startup
#Book to home screen shortcut
#Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
#Customer email support
#Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/Gdrive
#Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
-PDF features in Pro version:
#Fill out PDF Form
#Highlight, annotation, handwriting
#Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
#Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
#Dual-page mode for landscape screen
#Speech, auto-scroll compatible
#Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, pdf reader, ebook speech, pdf annotate form, epub, mobi, pdf, rar, moon reader pro, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
Supports ebook formats: PDF, DjVU, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
This app is base on EbookDroid code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
EbookDroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
PocketBook reader allows you to customize your reading experience by adjusting text size, layouts, colors and many other options.
- Scroll or turn pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen or by using the volume keys.
- Use single page, dual page or scroll viewing modes.
- Search text to find needed information.
- Highlight text and make notes.
- Export notes & highlights to a file.
- Adjust display brightness while reading.
- Lock screen orientation.
- Quickly access to table of contents, notes and highlights.
- Easy book navigation.
- Adobe DRM support.
- OPDS catalogs.
- ABBYY Lingvo, GoldenDict, ForaDict dictionaries support
PDF & DjVu features:
- Crop page margins manually or automatically to fit page content to the screen size.
- Use pinch and stretch gestures to zoom in or out page.
- Use double tap to zoom to a particular text fragment.
EPUB, FB2, TXT, RTF features:
- Use pinch-to-zoom gestures to change font size.
- Change text and background color. PocketBook reader supports four color themes (night, day, sepia and gray).
More features will be coming soon:
- DOCX formats support
English, Russian, German, Portuguese
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
Reading can make people a broader perspective . Reading is our essential part of everyday life .
This application can fully satisfy your needs , come to download it, will not let you down.
*** Main Features ***
- Support for most popular e-book format, automatic scanning books and added to the library .
For example : DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbz), EPUB and RTF.
- Have 3 beautiful bookshelf view
Use bookshelf view to manage the local library, very convenient and beautiful
- Supported OPDS protocol
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS protocol.
- Supports night-time reading.
By setting background and font colors to protect your glasses
- The powerful Full-text search function
Allows you to quickly navigate to the key statement
- Support the outline view , easy to understand the structure of the book
- Customizable page view
Three page view options : scroll up and down , horizontal scrolling , a single page
- Flip action can be set
You can click on the screen, or slide the screen to turn the page, you can also use the volume keys to turn pages
- You can choose a variety of flip effect
Support curl animation (analog Book flip effect), slide animation, shift animation, and you can set the speed of the page
- Convenient electronic bookmarks
- You can set the screen orientation
Facilitate the reading habits of different screen orientation
- Quick navigation to read the page
You can flip to any page you want to see
- Fully-customizable reading experience
Adjust font size, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference.
- Custom binding function keys
For example : The volume keys to turn pages
- You can set reading interface touch action
For example : Click the lower left corner of the area to add bookmarks
There are many features require you discover in the course .
This app is base on document-viewer code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Document-viewer code: https://github.com/dschuermann/document-viewer
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
This program for reading ebooks supports the following text formats: epub, epub3, fb2, fb2.zip, mobi, pdf, html, doc, rtf and txt and Adobe DRM, as well as a streamlined user interface in 25 languages.
Prestigio eReader provides a user with direct access to more than 1000 000 ebooks in 25 languages, with more than 48,000 free e-books. Choose a book on "your shelf" and get on with your incredible reading adventure. This program for reading electronic books is one of the hottest applications on Google Play as it supports a lot of text formats and a huge base of free and paid ebooks. Now you can get a lot of books for free download.
If you would like to stay in touch and choose feature for the next update, follow us on facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/prestigioereader
Advantages of the Prestigio eReader
• Perfect design and Intuitive Navigation
- Library stores your purchases, wishlists, links to downloaded books, account settings and the contents of your shopping cart.
- Book Collections store your books organized by your desired criteria (genre, author, reading frequency, etc.).
- Sidebar - convenient system for easy access to all functions in the application. To open, press the icon in the upper left corner, or swipe from left to right.
- Store - a great place to find books that will unlock new experiences and emotions. Here you will find not only all the latest and hottest releases, but also completely free books and classics of modern literature.
- File Manager - will help you easily determine where a book is located on your device. In addition, you can use this menu to navigate to connected cloud storage accounts.
• Intellectual /smart eBook search on your device
Just one touch on the point «Scan the device» on your sideboard menu and the eReader will find all compatible and supported books on your device. Quickly and conveniently.
• Multiple Book Formats Support
Prestigio eReader allows you to read books in various different formats:
epub, mobi, pdf, html, and txt and Adobe DRM.
• Multilingual Support
A variety of choice is available with the Prestigio E Reader – choose out of 25 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Greek, Finnish, Czech, Polish, Croatian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Belorussian, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian and Kazakh.
• Online Bookstore
With the Prestigio eReader you have direct access to more than 1 000 000 eBooks in 25 languages on the PrestigioPlaza.com eBook store – it has more books than you could ever read in a lifetime!
Get a dream reader of books for free and read with pleasure!
• My Prestigio account , as well as its creation through social networks, provides
- Ability to downloading free books
- Ability to buy new books
- Access to personal account, where you can perform operations on purchasing book, changing your profile, funding your account.
Keywords: reader, read books for free, read book free, read books online free, read epub, read epub books, read pdf files free, read free books app, read free books, book reader, book reader for pdf, book reader for android, ebook reader epub, ereader, pdf file reader, pdf reader for android free, pdf reader free app, pdf reader free download, pdf reader android, txt readers, epub reader for android, epub reader, epub reader app, html reader, html reader free, html reader search, html file reader, rtf reader, rtf file reader, rtf file app, rtf reader for android, fb2 russian reader, fb2reader, ebook reader for android free, ebookdroid, ebook downloader and reader, ebooks free apps, book reader all formats,ebook app, ebook library, book reader fb2, reader for epub, reader for epub3..
Similar applications: FBReader, Kindle, Google Books, Aldiko, Cool Reader, Moon+ Reader, Alreader.
Learn fast math tricks easily and quickly.
Solve math problems quickly without a calculator
Practice each trick separately with unlimited number of questions.
Take our game like challenges that combine tricks together.
Score better on standardized tests like SAT, GRE, gmat, ACT, psat and mcat.
Math Challenge is the ultimate math game app for android! The app contains a library of game like math challenges and tricks which are illustrated simply and with beautiful colors to make learning math an awesome experience. Very useful math tricks and tips made easy with step-by-step tutorials and augmented with unlimited questions for as much workout as you’d like. The app includes challenge test rounds which test your game in several areas including basic math techniques, mental shortcuts, multiplication, powers, linear equations and others. More tutorials, workout sessions and game like challenges are added regularly.
Math shortcuts and speed calculation techniques are the ultimate brain tool that can save you a lot of valuable time during tests and make your brain as powerful as a calculator. This is most useful for time-critical tests that do not allow calculator use such as GMAT, GRE and other tests including GCSE, ACT and SAT. This app is most useful for kids, students and professionals who do a lot of math on daily basis. Even if you do a bit of math occasionally or enjoy math games and challenges, this app can still be a fun math workout for you every once in a while. Math Challenge will help you think quickly and keep your brain in shape. So go ahead, learn the tricks and take the challenge!
Challenge section is divided into three difficulty levels. Easy challenge, medium challenge and Advanced challenge. Each of them cover a number of tricks you learned in the tutorial section. Medium and advanced challenge levels may require a use of a notepad.
More tutorial content and challenge levels will be added on regular basis. If you like Math Challenge please consider leaving it a positive review on Google Play or upgrading to the full version.
The game is very laid back, addictive and makes for an excellent fill of your spare time. If you're a fan of Sudoku and looking for something slightly different but equally entertaining then you will love Shikaku!
Each puzzle contains a grid with some numbers. The objective of the game is to place rectangles (boxes) all over the grid such that each box contains a single number and has an area equal to that number. Similar to Sudoku, there is much more to this than first meets the eye and once you try the first few puzzles you'll want to do many more.
★ 40 5x5 Puzzles (Easy)
★ 20 7x7 Puzzles (Medium)
★ 8 10x10 Puzzles (Hard)
★ Up to 500 5x5 Puzzles (Easy)
★ Up to 500 7x7 Puzzles (Medium)
★ Up to 500 10x10 Puzzles (Hard)
Enjoy your time and develop your deductive skills with a puzzle from the same people who brought you Sudoku!
Support and Feedback
Novellectual is committed to develop a new generation of educational and puzzle apps that combine learning and fun. We take the quality of our apps and the feedback of our users very seriously. If you're experiencing any technical issues or simply would like to let us know what you think about this app then please email email@example.com.