Exactly what they have in the casino You play with fake/pretend money that you can add more to anytime. No need to spend your real money on chips or wait for more plays-- a ridiculous and stupid way of making games these days. This app is the exact same thing as what is in the casinos, but free! which is why there are no "added features" other reviewers mention such as strategy or hand-holding. Look at the chart at the top ranking the hands. That's all you need. Sound can be turned off. Exactly what I wanted, a great way to pass time.
Holy A's, 90% of the time when you double down you get a freak in Ace, the other 10%, you get a King, besides that a cool game.
Real feel Really plays like the real thing. Same sounds, games and bonuses.
Simply Awesome Great app for video poker. Truly free, all the video poker games you could wish for and stats. Kills a huge amount of time or just good practice before you head to a casino. The only thing I would add to this is a menu to change the payout percentages (or an advance menu for this) to really practice the payouts and play of the casinos you attend since most of the percentages are supplied online for most casinos and most percentages are not an even 100%.
Needs some simple tweaks With some simple tweaks this could be a 5-star app. First, it needs a three-dot menu on it like newer Android apps are supposed to have. Many newer smartphones (like my Galaxy S5) did away with a dedicated menu key; it's a pain to bring up a legacy menu. Next, it needs a quicker way to add larger amounts of money. Heck, I put hundred-dollar bills into a real machine and can do that quicker than adding cash in this app. There needs to be a 100 button at least, or a box where I can type in an amount.
Needs a $5.°° and $10.°° denomination bet button I use to like this one, can't complain too much cause its free; I would buy a paid version from this company; with multi-hands, higher max bet, and a little more games.💰
* New game White Hot Aces!
* Larger layout sizes on certain devices
★ Get the thrill of real casino Jacks or Better VIDEO POKER every day for FREE ★