Lovely app. Really excellent work, useful in a lab when searching for noise. Has a small bug: when editing the title of a measurement, the last word is lost. So: "Hello world" becomes "Hello".
Installed quickly on Note 3 (Android 5) and ran great for acquiring and viewing data for 6 short tests. I really like live screen with coordinate system displayed to understand sensor and phone orientation. User guide clean and easy to read. Thank you for such a powerful and currently free app!
this app is great in terms of vibration calculation but i did not find amplitude vs time curve for the same
It does not provide a graph or an average vibe detect
I thought thu a would turn vibrations into stuff I can hear :(
Great. But I need to correlate the vibration data to PPV or peak particle velocity for rock blasting. Can U help?
- Vibration activated recording: like a true seismometer or seismograph, collections are triggered on vibration events. Select the trigger level, collection duration, and number of repeat collections. Your phone goes into an armed state and waits for an event to start.
- Unified power spectrum display with log-linear display on both axes.
- Collection settings saved between app restarts.
- Enhanced export of report info in attachment.
- Starting timestamp reported to millisecond precision.
VR Mobile is a tool for vibration test and measurement professionals.