Lovely app. Really excellent work, useful in a lab when searching for noise. Has a small bug: when editing the title of a measurement, the last word is lost. So: "Hello world" becomes "Hello".
this app is great in terms of vibration calculation but i did not find amplitude vs time curve for the same
It does not provide a graph or an average vibe detect
No way to get data out unless u pay
I'm also looking for amplitude vs time.
- Vibration activated recording: like a true seismometer or seismograph, collections are triggered on vibration events. Select the trigger level, collection duration, and number of repeat collections. Your phone goes into an armed state and waits for an event to start.
- Unified power spectrum display with log-linear display on both axes.
- Collection settings saved between app restarts.
- Enhanced export of report info in attachment.
- Starting timestamp reported to millisecond precision.