It helps you:
★ REMEMBER wines you liked.
★ MANAGE your wine cellar (after free trial period, requires buying PRO version)
★ FIND good affordable wine.
★ LEARN more about wine.
Michael Zepeda: Great app. I'm a new wine drinker. And this app has saved me from some pretty nasty wines.
Andrew Klug: Great tool for keeping track of your wine cellar as well as wines you try and want to remember you like or dislike. Well worth the donation for the cellar tool.
Brenda Johnston: I like this app as I am not a wine expert and being able to take a picture of the bottle is very handy when I go to the store. I track not only wine but anything I can drink. Also nice to document prices so you know if Duty Free is a good deal. Thanks
USE WINE SECRETARY TO
★ Guide your purchases using the archive of 900,000+ ratings, reviews, and prices.
★ Remember wines by adding your own ratings, notes, and photos.
★ Manage your wine cellar: number of bottles and when you should drink them (after free trial, requires buying PRO version)
★ Manage your wine shopping list and wish List
★ Learn wine vocabulary and pronunciation using the built-in Wine Dictionary.
★ Share wines you like with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, etc.
★ Keep your wine collection safe, by sending backups to Gmail, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Questions, or ideas for improvements? I'm happy to help. email@example.com
Wine Secretary's wine archive uses data provided by Snooth: http://www.snooth.com
Find my tap is an innovative new app that helps draught and craft connoisseurs and sophisticated social drinkers find their favorite beers. Here. There. Anywhere.
With Find my tap you can:
*Find your favorite on-tap brews with our location-based search. No more letdowns upon walking in the door. As far as the draught selection goes, at least; the clientele is a different story.
*Get directions to bars serving your favorite draught beers. Within walking distance, we hope.
*Contact information – including phone numbers and links, if available – for bars registered on Findmytap. When you call, ask for Anita Bath.
*The ability to add new taps to bars already registered. As the saying goes, ’tis better to give than receive.
*User reviews and ratings so you can decide if a particular bar is up to par. If it’s not, spread the word.
*A list of your “favorites” to locate your favorite beers on tap wherever you are. Because sometimes you need a vacation from your “vacation.”
*A comprehensive, alphabetical listing of most beers available on tap in the U.S. Impress your friends by memorizing them all. Pints on us if you do.
"Find my tap"
Find my tap
In areas covered by GreatBrewers.com, track down beers with GPS, check out local events, see the list at bars in your neighborhood, and more.
• Add, update and review personal tasting notes.
• Rating option of five-star or traditional Robert-Parker, 100-point System.
• Create custom shopping lists and sets (favorite reds, favorite whites, party wines, etc)
• Quick-entry tools for recording details like: rating, appearance, aroma, taste, finish and summary.
• The Tasting Fundamentals guide helps users navigate the wine tasting process.
• “Tasting Terms” tab for those looking to expand their wine-tasting vocabulary.
• “Grape Guide” is the official cheat sheet for grape varietals.
• “Fit for Food” offers suggested food to wine pairings.
• Events tab for local wine-related events.
Do you feel limited in your understanding of wine and wine tasting? Have you ever forgotten a really great wine that you tried at a dinner party or tasting event? Perhaps you accidentally bought that wine that you don’t really like…again? Or maybe you’re the type of wine lover who religiously tracks your tasting experience in a detailed log, noting subtleties in colour, aroma, texture, and taste…then Just Wine is a solution you’ll love.
Learn about wine, while discovering more about you:
- Review the types of wines you love, and hate.
- Refine your tastes and expand your horizons.
- Reflect on your collections, compare what you saved and see yourself evolve and change as you grow as a wine enthusiast.
Discover a world of wine from your smartphone:
- Wine suggestions for every holiday with meal pairings
- Check out our wine blog in the Discover section
- Find a new favorite wine from your favorite country in Around the World in 80 Wines
QR code enabled:
- Paperless tasting notes are here to stay - scan the Just Wine supported QR code to import all the wines you taste at your next wine tasting event
- Scan the QR code on the back of wine bottles to find out about that wine and its producer
I know it’s been a long time since you have received an update, but hopefully this one should make up for it. This is a complete update to the Beer Tour app, front and back ends, with some more goodies almost complete after a little more testing. I’ve been tinkering with this for awhile, but a couple of users who reached out to me a few weeks ago gave me the push to finish this update. I’ve been using this release for a week now and think I have most of the bugs ironed out, but if you run into anything PLEASE email me so I can work on them.
Included in this update
-Updated for ICS
-Added Android Action Bar
-New Tablet Layouts (side by side display)
-New tab pager with swipe gestures
-New Backend Server (this helped with a lot of the items on this list)
-Mini tour names for each store, no more generic “Cinco #1” names
-Beer Details (Brewer’s description, ABV, categories, styles, etc.) I’m still in the process of populating this data starting with the current Minitour beers.
-Rating sync (this will pull your ratings back down to your phone after a reinstall or to another device if you have multiple. Hopefully no more lost ratings.)
-Updated login page to accommodate newer date picker
-Updated beer history logic (I had a user send in an excellent example of the app horribly determining his current tour beers. This appears to be corrected now.)
-App update notifications
Almost Complete Features
-Custom names for beers, this will allow you to submit Minitour and Rotator beer names for your location.
-Beer comment system
-Personal beer notes
-Picture submission system for bottles and taps
-Rework remaining screens for tablets
Removed for this release (I’m in the process of re-adding these)
-Sample data upload
-Ratings for Rotators (this will be reimplemented with the custom names feature)
Features In Progress
-Sharing (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc...)
-Beer suggestions based on previous ratings
Unfortunately all of this came at a slightly cost. Those of you running Android 1.5, 1.6 and 2.1 won’t be able to use this update. Originally the update was slated to support Android 2.1, but it started exhibiting an odd database corruption issue which renders the app useless. As of this update, only Android 2.2 and higher will be supported unless I can find a fix for 2.1 in the future.
We have added a feedback page under the website link below. Please use this or direct email for suggestions and issues.
Pintley learns from your tastes, suggests beers you’ll love, and invites you to free local beer tastings where you can try them.
Tap into your tastes! Pintley uses your ratings and taste notes to recommend beers you’ll love. Our personalized beer recommendations help you find the perfect beer for you.
FREE BEER TASTINGS:
Try something new! We host hundreds of rare beer events and free beer tastings across the country each month. Find a local beer event in your city, bring your friends, and make new ones!
FIND AND SAVE YOUR FAVORITE BEERS:
Use the app to pick the perfect beer when you’re out at a bar or in the liquor store. Track and share what you’re drinking, and remember beers with our favorites and wish lists.
PRESS & ACCOLADES:
• "Excellent and free!" - The New York Times
• "The Pandora of Beer" - BeerAdvocate
• "One of the coolest beer apps I've seen in quite some time..." - DRAFT Magazine
• 2011 MassChallenge Startup Accelerator Winner
PINTLEY'S FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Personalized Beer Recommendations
• Free Local Beer Tastings and Rare Beer Events
• Taste Notes
• Drink Tracking and Check-ins
• Beer Locator and Beer Map
• Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare Integration
• News Feeds, Comments, and Friends
• Notifications and Private Messaging
• Favorites and Wish Lists
• Comprehensive Beer Library
• Integration with your Pintley.com Profile
* Research and discover a wealth of information using a simplified beer search tool
* Explore regions of local breweries based on your GPS or where you would like to go next
* Keep track of your favorite beers by rating them and storing in your virtual shack
* Receive recommendations based on beers in your shack, your location, beer style, and meals that you are eating
Thanks for downloading Hopshack! Sip. Enjoy. Discover.
Get the TJ's Brew Works app now to get the latest events, be a part of our Joy Program and make reservations, all at the click of a button!
Powered By Plobal Apps - www.plobalapps.com - We Make Mobile Apps That Make You Money !!