The goals are simple: keep Bruce alive, as he tries to keep Daisy alive, and get the highest score possible. Standing (well, ambling) in your way is a never ending horde of the rotting, stinking and stupid undead. Fortunately our mild-mannered hero Bruce can get hold of some tasty weaponry. Burn, batter, shoot, maim, blow up, mince, and obliterate as many zombies as possible before they make Bruce their dinner…
Flaming zombies are faster and more dangerous than regular uncooked zombies. But burning zombies drop better pickups and act as a score multiplier – light ‘em up, score big, and have fun.
• Game Controller Support for true dual stick shooter experience
• In game Tutorial, prepares you to fight the undead
• A hoard of zombie types – dancers, exploders, armoured, infectious, and fire-farting super zombies
• An arsenal of weaponry – bats, guns of all sizes, chain saw, flamethrower, lawnmower, brain gun and groovy dance gun
• Big red button – use weapon combos to enable the big red button and trigger unique level events
• A healthy range of explosives – upgrade your everyday TNT for increasingly destructive explosives and mines
• A truck load of pick-ups – ammo, defence for daisy, rampage, speed, time, TNT, and junk food health boosters
• 5 infinite play arenas – The Woods, Graveyard, Suburbia, Drive-in, Army Base.
• 4 game modes – Free Play, Defend Daisy, Timed, and Survival
• 8 challenges with alternate styles of play
In this game your character is trapped in a laboratory space rigged with different types of deadly traps. Zombies are then inserted into the room and you must lure them over the traps. Trigger the traps to finish the job and complete the test... Remember... you're being observed...
This is an Augment Reality Game. You will need to print out the Image Target onto a sheet of paper and aim your phone's camera at it in order to play the game. Download the Target Image here:
When printing, do not crop the picture, but ensure it takes up the full sheet of paper.
If you're at your computer, play along with us here: