• User selects the number of disks (3 to 10)
• 3 mode selection to start new game
- Normal (all disks start on Origin Peg)
- Random arrangement of the disks by computer across the three pegs
- Manual arrangement of the disks across the three pegs
• Displays the minimum number of moves required to solve and the total number of moves used
• Timer shows elapsed time
• Next Move button to calculate and execute the best move
• Finish button to complete the puzzle in the minimum moves regardless of the current position of the disks
• Drag n Drop or Tap Tap to move discs. Makes the app suitable for both Phones and Tablets
• Speed of Animation slider allows the user to observe the solution in a fast or slow manner
• Sound Effects or Vibration used for game completion and error messaging
• Extensive Help Menu available
• Uses Standard Gray Code instead of recursion to solve
You have a small collection of disks and three
piles into which you can put them
The disks all start on the leftmost pile,
and you want to move
them to the rightmost pile, never putting a disk on top of a smaller one.
The middle pile for intermediate storage.
- with material design
- quick drag and drop
- playable with more than 10 disks
- save current game and restart later
- one hand mode (for big screens)
Unlock several achievements and take your chance with the leaderboards :
- higher perfect score for a tower
- fastest player to solve a tower from 5 to 14 disks
Do not wait ! Download and play ! Check how fast you can build Hanoi tower ! Objective of the game is to put the tower from first to the third pillar.
You must also keep the various rules:
- you can move only one disc at the same time
- you cannot place a bigger disck on a smaller
Join to ours FrozenRing community on Facebook:
The objective of the game is to move all the disks to the right rod, obeying the following rules:
1. Only one disk must be moved at a time.
2. Each move consists of taking the upper disk from one rod and sliding it onto another rod, on a top of other disks that may already be present.
3. No disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk.
The "Hanoi Towers" puzzle (also called the Tower of Brahma or Lucas' Tower) was first published by the French mathematician Edouard Lucas in 1883.
The objective of the puzzle is to move the entire stack to another rod, obeying the following rules:
Only one disk must be moved at a time.
Each move consists of taking the upper disk from one of the rods and sliding it onto another rod, on top of the other disks that may already be present on that rod.
No disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk.
where you have to move all disks from first tower to the last one
while obeying the rules:
* only one disk can be moved at a same time,
* each move consists of taking the upper disk from one of the towers and placing it on top of another tower,
* no disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk.
you can choose from 3 to 8 disks;
there is few different, randomly selected game scenes
- completely free
- no ads in this game
- different levels (number of the disks)
★ Use your strategic skills to move the rings around to the third column.
★ Auto scaled and optimized to the screen size of your device.
★ Great for phones and tablets.
★ Built using Adobe AIR for best performance.
★ No hidden fees. Play for free.
Tower of Hanoi is a mathematical puzzle where the objective is to move a stack of disks from the left-most pole to the right-most pole in the least amount of moves, the catch being a smaller disk must always be stacked on top of a larger, and never the other way around.
• Very intuitive with Drag n' Drop action as opposed to tapping used in other Tower of Hanoi versions in the Play Store.
• Provides 3 to 8 disks. The more disks you have, the more challenging the game is.
• Provides "Undo" button to undo last move.
• Auto "solve game" ability.
• Exciting and challenging game with timer.
• Requires minimal permissions.
Check us out on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/towerofhanoi.
If you have any comments, suggestions, feature requests or bugs to report, it would be appreciated if you rate and comment in the User Reviews section. Thank you very much.