when you play the Brain Teasers For Adults you will feel that's like riddles and answers , all you need is to start the game , and prepare your brain to start working and searching , you will found a form about riddles and answers, you should write the answers at the case that you will found , always the question it's about jokes and riddles.
i'm sure that you will like this little riddles answers, just take action , download it and start your brain work.
You can boost your digital & visual memory and intelligence, improve your mental and concentration.
What about both having fun and improving your IQ level at the same time?
It would be good enough to do some practices of playing games while travelling, on vacation or in your free time to be able to keep yourself fit.
It is also a great brain training game that may help elders to fight against Alzheimer's disease.
*Iron Brain: To have title of Iron Brain, finish this hecathlon
*Silver Brain: To have title of Silver Brain, finish this hecathlon
*Golden Brain: To have title of Golden Brain, finish this hecathlon
Sections of the game:
* Visual Memory: In this section, it will be easier for you to keep signs in your short-term memory
* Visual Intelligence: The practises you’re going to do in this section will provide you to make a sense of the things and colours around you and to distinguish them in a limited time.
* Digital Memory: Via this section, you can easily keep long numbers, such as phone numbers, passwords, etc., in your mind. Furthermore, you can improve your brain by interrelating the numbers and long digits.
* Digital Intelligence: In this section ,providing you to be more practical and faster in mathematical activities, Maths will be much funnier for you. :)
You can train and empower your brain with all of these sections of the game!
Tower of Hanoi is a mathematical puzzle where the objective is to move a stack of disks from the left-most pole to the right-most pole in the least amount of moves, the catch being a smaller disk must always be stacked on top of a larger, and never the other way around.
• Very intuitive with Drag n' Drop action as opposed to tapping used in other Tower of Hanoi versions in the Play Store.
• Provides 3 to 8 disks. The more disks you have, the more challenging the game is.
• Provides "Undo" button to undo last move.
• Auto "solve game" ability.
• Exciting and challenging game with timer.
• Requires minimal permissions.
Check us out on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/towerofhanoi.
If you have any comments, suggestions, feature requests or bugs to report, it would be appreciated if you rate and comment in the User Reviews section. Thank you very much.