★ Use your strategic skills to move the rings around to the third column.
★ Auto scaled and optimized to the screen size of your device.
★ Great for phones and tablets.
★ Built using Adobe AIR for best performance.
★ No hidden fees. Play for free.
The objective of the puzzle is to move the entire stack to another rod, obeying the following rules:
- Only one disk may be moved at a time.
- Each move consists of taking the upper disk from one of the rods and sliding it onto another rod, on top of the other disks that may already be present on that rod.
- No disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk.
Tower of Hanoi is a mathematical puzzle where the objective is to move a stack of disks from the left-most pole to the right-most pole in the least amount of moves, the catch being a smaller disk must always be stacked on top of a larger, and never the other way around.
• Very intuitive with Drag n' Drop action as opposed to tapping used in other Tower of Hanoi versions in the Play Store.
• Provides 3 to 8 disks. The more disks you have, the more challenging the game is.
• Provides "Undo" button to undo last move.
• Auto "solve game" ability.
• Exciting and challenging game with timer.
• Requires minimal permissions.
Check us out on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/towerofhanoi.
If you have any comments, suggestions, feature requests or bugs to report, it would be appreciated if you rate and comment in the User Reviews section. Thank you very much.