Just enter the Jukebox's credentials and your hooked right in and able to see the currently playing songs as well as add new songs. Learn how in our Grooveshark Jukebox How To.
If you don't yet have the Grooveshark JukeBox, download it here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/grooveshark-jukebox/bjgmfagolojoigoigjcadgnpcbnlcofa
In one second, search for a title or an artist and listen his songs, like on Grooveshark or Youtube.
There are a variety of genres, as well as the latest from Global Music Unlimited free music.
Pop, Classical, Hip-Hop, Club Music Unlimited free music listening.
- Listen free music
- Music playlists
- Search playlists and listen music for free
- Stations from around the world in real time
This app does NOT allow to download content or music from web.
This app is NOT in any way affiliated with Grooveshark and Youtube or any of Grooveshark and Youtube products.
Easy setup, and then connects instantly. Supports player controls, search, viewing more from album/artist, playlists, favorites.
Works with Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
Please note that this app will NOT allow you to listen to Grooveshark on your phone, just control it playing on your PC or laptop.
More features to be added! Pro version has no ads, volume control, playlist and favorites support.
Visit www.gsremote.com for the Firefox/Chrome addon and instructions.
Grooveshark Remote is not affiliated with Grooveshark or Escape Media Group Inc.
Install Soundwave to keep track of what songs you’ve been playing on your phone. Follow your favourite friends, celebrities and athletes to see what they listen to and discover new music. Create private group chats with friends where you can swap songs from your favourite music players with one button.
- Listen to full YouTube songs within the app
- Draw a circle on the Music Map to see whats playing there right now
- Follow friends to see what songs they’re playing on their phones (YouTube, Spotify, iTunes etc)
- Create private groups to share music privately and chat with friends
- See who else in the Soundwave community has been playing the songs you have & follow them
Music Equalizer lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone . Apply Equalizer Presets based on Music Genre , or quickly create your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller . Additional Audio Effects supported include : Bass Booster , Virtualizer and Reverb Presets .
* Work with all music player
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets : Classical , Dance , Flat , Popular , Metal , Hip Hop , Rock , Latin , Normal
* 3D Surround Sound
Browse song by channel with one click and listen free radio like on Grooveshark or Youtube.
weLink has the following features:
1) Listen free music by channel (like Youtube)
2) See song info
3) See artist info
4) Add song to your playlist (like Grooveshark)
5) Play/Pause song (like an mp3 player)
6) Display Album picture during playback
This app does NOT allow to download content or music from web.
This app is NOT in any way affiliated with Grooveshark or any of Grooveshark's products.
A better, faster and beautiful version.
Enjoy listening Grooveshark, Soundcloud and Mixcloud in only one full screen application.
Sign in once and forget about repeating again and again the same steps each time you want to listen to music.
Maximum score on AppBrain (100/100)
ADVICE: It's necessary data connection or Wifi.
With Shark Share you can! When you share a song to Shark Share it will search Grooveshark's library for a song with that name and return you the results, then all you have to do is choose the result you want and send it to your friend!
Shark Share uses Grooveshark's TinySong API ( http://tinysong.com/ ) and the full code is available on Github ( https://github.com/Ankhwatcher/SharkShare ).
The floating sharing interface was inspired by the fantastic url shortening app Brevos ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thunsaker )
The best pro DJ app on Android. Mix tracks in perfect sync on a powerful audio engine. Engineered by Mixvibes, digital DJing pioneer for 15 years.
FULL VERSION, ALL FX INCLUDED - NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASES, NO POP-UPS
"An impressive app" The Guardian
“Challenging our notions of what can be done on a touchscreen” Android Police
"Good looks, great sounding FX, great sync engine, ‘slip’ mode, proper loops and cues." DJ TechTools
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal.
• Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
• Split Mono: Pre-listen your music tracks before mixing them.
• Progressive, manual pitch bend.
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%).
• Accurate Beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly.
• Parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced.
• New Quantize feature : hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
• Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.).
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers.
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Best mix performance for an Android DJ app.
• Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
• Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables.
• 15 effects (Bi-filter, Low-pass, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Cut, Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll, etc.).
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone.
• No load time when starting-up the app.
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks.
• SoundCloud integration: Play streamed tracks in seconds.
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together.
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• 2 turntables, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer - with DJM EQ preset.
• Sampler: 12 sample banks + possibility to record your own samples.
• Mix Soundcloud: Explore, play and mix all SoundCloud.
• New Waveform view: scratch & see the music + set cue accurately.
• Separate Tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side.
• Quantized loops: loops triggered with the sampler are synced to main player.
• Large buttons, optimized for small screens.
• Crossfader with 3 modes: cut, autofade, normal.
• This music player is compatible with MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more.
• Multiple sorting options: Sort your library by title, artist, album, BPM or length.
• History pane: display previously mixed tracks.
• Navigation by folder.
• Adjust the tempo by moving the turntable forward / backward.
• Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads.
• HQ live recording of your mixes.
• Display remaining time of your tracks.
• Optimized for mobile & tablet.
• Mix Soundcloud : Explore, play and mix all SoundCloud. No premium account needed.
• Optimized for Intel processors.
/// MINIMUM CONFIGURATION REQUIRED
• Android 4.1
• 4" screen
• RAM: 1GB
• Dual-core processor
/// MORE VIDEOS
Cross DJ with an external mixer: http://youtu.be/oZnSzX_UnkE
Cross DJ user videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQj_sYw7ml8&list=PLj1938JIqZA4VjrPLgvJtiLFyFIvwaw6H&feature=share
/// GO NEXT LEVEL
Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/products/cross
Controls are provided for Pause, Play, Next Track, Previous Track.
The current version of the app supports the Sony SmartWatch and should also support the Sony Smartwatch 2.
**** Smartwatch 2 is untested, unfortunately I don't have one to test on but if it works for you please leave a comment and let me know or report any issues with this app *****
Note: This app issues standard Media Button commands to the Android device and may cause other media apps to respond (YouTube, music players, etc). If an issue appears please let me know what happened and which app responded!
Note: This app was made possible thanks to the excellent development support community around the Android platform. If anyone would like source code for this app please let me know, I'm happy to provide it.
Grooveshark, Sony, Smartwatch, Smartwatch 2 and all other trademarked names are the property of their respective owners.
Smart Connect™ extension for SmartWatch. LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch. Smart Connect™ extension for SmartWatch 2.
With "Snoop mode or Live Wallpaper," this app provides visualization for another media player.
[NEW] Official WEB site has been launched!
[IMPORTANT] Compatibility of Android Lollipop
Snoop mode doesn't work properly on Snapdragon processor based device with Android Lollipop. This is platform specific OS bug.
1. Open System settings -> About phone
2. Tap "Build number" 5 times (this enables "Developer options" menu)
3. Open System settings -> Developer options
4. Uncheck "Use NuPlayer (experimental)"
5. Reboot your phone
More info: "Inspection of Visualizer's behavior"
[NEW] You can contribute to translate this app into your language. Please visit https://www.localize.im/v/dt . ("Localize" is an open-source Android app localization platform developed by delight.im team)
[IMPORTANT] This app doesn't work properly on certain devices. Sadly, I can't fix them because there are serious bugs in their implementation. But some workarounds are exist, so please refer to my posts;
- Limitations on Nexus 4, 5 and 7 (2013) (*1)
- Limitations on Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 3 (Snapdragon model only) (*2)
- Limitations on recent Motorola's phones (Moto X, DROID Mini, ...)
I made Music Visualizer app community on Google+. If you want to try a latest version app, please join the community and register as a app tester.
Step 1. Join to Music Visualizer Google+ community
Step 2. Enable beta testing
* Ver.1.6.8 is the latest version. No beta testing at present.
- 11 types of renderers and randomized of them
(Cover art / Waveform / Shiny Particles / Noise Flow / Colorful Orb / Simple Bars / Heart Beats / Laser / Digital Equalizer / Hex Tiles / Energy Sphere)
- Playback media in your phone
- Control by gestures
- Live wallpaper mode
- Daydream mode (for Android 4.2 or later only)
- Snoop mode (You can use this app with your another favorite media player!)
- External player app control
- Equalizer and audio effects
- Microphone input mode
- Last.fm Scrobbling support
* Gesture information
Single tap: Toggle media information
Double tap: Play/Pause
Long press: Choose renderer
Swipe left: Previous
Swipe right: Next
Swipe up: Show media controls
Swipe down: Hide media controls
Circle (once): Repeat all track
Circle (twice): Repeat single track
"S" shape: Toggle shuffle
(for 2.3 Gingerbread only)
Touch screen edge of top-right: Show play queue
- If alternative wallpaper image picker not worked properly, please install QuickPic app.
- Scrobbling feature requires official Last.fm app or Simple Last.fm Scrobbler app
- This software uses third party components;
+ ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
+ android-ColorPickerPreference (https://github.com/attenzione/android-ColorPickerPreference/)
+ MultiSelectListPreferenceCompat (https://github.com/h6ah4i/mulsellistprefcompat)
+ Poweramp API Lib (https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi)
+ android-morphing-number (https://github.com/bydavy/android-number-morphing)
- Russian support (Thx. Артем Брытков)
- Chinese (Traditional) support (Thx. 楊沁儒)
* Recommended device specs.
CPU: Dual core or above
GPU: Mali-400MP, Tegra 2, PowerVR SGX540, Adreno 220 or avobe
Listen to all sorts of music, from Jazz to Rock, Dubstep to Mozart, you’ll find music for your tastebuds. As InfiniTracks plays music from 8tracks.com you’ll be hard pushed to run out of content. InfiniTracks is a win-win situation. You get the great 8tracks experience in a beautifully clean Android app.
Included in InfiniTracks are all the basics you get in the stock 8tracks app; mix playing, user following, track liking and site searching, but on top of all that InfiniTracks has a lot more to give. We at Smithy Productions think that sometimes the things you don’t notice can be the most important. InfiniTracks actively fetches the next track in a mix before you start playing it to allow for almost gapless playback and spam comments are automatically removed before you get the chance to see them. InfiniTrack’s custom equalizer also allows you to add your own signature touch to the music and higher-quality artwork can be used from within settings.
Each version of Android brings with it with extra features. Android KitKat brought an exciting new lock screen for music which InfiniTracks fully supports while a completely resizable widget arrived with Android 4.1+.
Many of 8tracks’ website features are missing from its stock app. We want these features to be accessible from wherever you are which is why InfiniTracks is loaded with extra features. You can view info about the current track’s artist as well as find download links and YouTube videos for each track. You’ll also find the ability to create, edit and delete your collections directly from InfniniTracks. You can search for more than just mixes too. Track down that hot user you’ve been listening to so so much and browse all their mixes, liked tracks and collections. On top of all of that, enjoy an elegant UI, designed to meet Android guidelines.
New in 2.0
Chromecast support and Mix Editing
InfiniTracks now supports streaming mixes to Chromecasts. With a simple tap of the button you can now play mixes through any Chromecast on your network. Great for parties and when you need to fill the house with music.
InfiniTracks is now proud to be the first and only app in the world that let's you create and edit 8tracks mixes from your phone. You can upload your own tracks as well as add SoundCloud and web tracks. You won't find anything missing that's not on the official 8tracks website. InfiniTracks even lets you share Shazam and SoundHound captured music to it so you can quickly add songs you hear to your mixes.
Both features are available for 24h trials and in-app purchases.
For no longer do iPhone users have the better 8tracks app!
Full Feature List:
•Like mixes, tracks and follow users
•Browse as a user or anonymously
•Lock screen and notification bar controls
•View full user profiles
•Find tracks on YouTube, SoundCloud or iTunes
•Full search functionality
•Collection creation and editing
•Open 8tracks mix links
•Intelligent headphone reconnection
•Get artist info
•Email, Facebook and Google+ login
If you have any questions or bugs don't hesitate to use the in-app support service. We'll be able to help you much more easily and give you a more personalised support than via email.
Infinitracks only uses as many permissions as it needs. Here's what permissions we require and why:
•Access Network and Wifi State:
Used to detect and interact with networks and Chromecasts
Used to connect to the internet
Used to improve streaming while the screen is off
•Read External Storage, Write External Storage:
Used for image caching
•Get Accounts, Use Credentials
Used for Google+ login
Required for in-app purchases
Lyrically is powered by Lyric Wikia, hosted on Wikia.com, the social universe of fandom. Anyone can contribute to Lyric Wikia; it’s a collaborative fan resource authored by music fans like you. It’s fresh and accurate. Updates are automatically synced to your app so you never need to worry about an out-of-date library.
Music fans can:
- Search millions of fan-authored lyrics
- Find lyrics to songs you’re listening to on your phone
- Supported players include: Google Play Music, Pandora, Spotify, Rdio, Deezer, and many more!
This is Beta software, there will be bugs! But I built this application for fun, and made it free for all - so patience and support would be kind.
Four Reels is a streaming music player, so a reliable network connection provides the best experience (if you are having trouble over your Mobile Network - try Wifi!)
Feedback, comments and thoughts are appreciated!
Are you a Twitter user? Check out Drip - It's a minimal twitter app I've built (its free and kinda neat!)
- I am not associated or affilated with 8tracks.com
- This application is open source (visit wonderfulrobot.com or github.com/mr-robot)
- This application streams music - so it will consume data over the mobile network you are connected to (from what ever plan/package/cap) - unless you use Wifi