ThinkFree Print is a free trial mobile printing solution. Use it free for seven days to make sure it supports the printers you use and that you are happy with the documents printed. At the end of the seven day trial period you can decide to purchase the app or continue to use it for free for image printing only.
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 8,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), printout mode (color or monochrome), output tray and more. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R, ESC/Page & ESC/Page-Color)
- Canon inkjet printers (IVEC)
- Ricoh inkjet printers (RPCS)
- Most Brother inkjets
- Many Samsung, Lexmark, Kodak, Dell, and other printer types supported.
Please check http://mobileprintfaq.com for list of printers supported for direct printing.
Not need additional drivers or cables directly from your WiFi connection or 3G/4G.
Print any text stored in the clipboard.
Print from any app or file browser, through the Share menu.
Print and save the contact information: Name, phones and email.
For printing images have been added:
- Real Size
- Select Printer Resolution.
- Select Paper Size.
Print web pages as images or send the Url to the server and the server will do the job.
Print barcodes, EAN8, EAN13, UPCA and Code39.
- Landscape mode
- Print Android calendar and Google calendars.
Print written notes or voice recognition
Print Call Log
Download the Windows server from here:
https://sites.google.com/site/mlcprintserver and follow the installation instructions.
Install the server on the PCs you need: office, home, warehouse, etc.
Configure on your Android device, the connections to those PCs
Print will be as simple as choosing File, connection and printer.
All files sent to the server are stored in the application directory, Files subfolder.
Use the SAVE option to send the file to the server, not print.
You must have installed on your PC programs that open these files: Abobe Reader, etc..
Tags: Print, remote printing, word, excel, PDF, Office, txt, OpenOffice, remote connection, Print Website, Web Page, Barcode, EAN13, EAN8, UPCA, Code39, Calendar, Voice recognition, SMS, call log, notes.
For printing with PIXMA series or SELPHY series printers, use Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
Some printer models do not support PDF printing OR may require additional print kit options to support PDF printing. For information about the printer models that support PDF printing and required options, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- PDF files (For information about the printer models that support PDF printing, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.)
- Web pages
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this application being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help)
- Supports more than 2800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (maximum file size is 1MB)
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
For ink-jet printer users:
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark ink-jet printers are not available on ePrint.
"ePrint" supports Android version 2.2 to 4.2.2 currently.
If you have “ePrint” and required printers, you don’t need PC anymore.
"ePrint Free” is a test printing application. You can test this application before you buy ePrint.
This application prints a sample data.
If you success to print from ePrint Free, please buy ePrint ($5).
ePrint works with the printers installing the following printer description language.
Please check each printer manufacture web site to confirm what printer description language your printer has.
Please check if ePrint supports your printer’s PDL before you purchase ePrint.
You can also test with “ePrint Free” at first.
EPSON Inkjet Printers
- PDL: ESC/P-R (except ESC/P raster)
EPSON Page Printers
- PDL: ESC/Page, ESC/Page-Color, ESC/Page-S (Color only)
HP Inkjet Printers
- PDL: PCL3GUI
HP Page Printers
- PDL: PCL (Except for HostBase model)
Canon Page Printers
- PDL: LIPS (Except CAPT)
OKI Printers & Multifunction Printers
- PDL: PCL, PostScript
- PDL: PCL,PS3
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Page Printers
ePrint works if the printers support the following PDL.
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Inkjet Printer
- NONE. (ePrint does not work.)
Printer is connected on the network and printed through TCP/IP (LPR).
Printer should be available for SNMP.
Meet support printers conditions.
Please contact us in English.
Produced by e-Workshop
EasyPrint works over Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print can connect to to any existing printer on Windows or Mac with Internet access that uses the Google Cloud Print connector within the Google Chrome browser.
* Works with more than one Google account simultaneously
* Print documents from different Android devices
* Get list of available printers of account: status, name, properties of printer
* Stores list of printers in local storage of device
* Remove printers from list
* Manage print jobs in queue
* Filter and remove print jobs
* Print from Google Docs
* Share printer
kw:google cloud print, cloud print, printing, print, maildroid, printer, HP, laserjet
- Only free for printing Contact, Calendar, and Instagram. Print of other content comes with watermark "Printed by StarPrint" on the result. You need to purchase feature pack to remove the watermark (select Upgrade StarPrint).
- Let use "Send Feedback" function on menu for quick and direct support. Comments on app stores do not help for resolution. Please write us in English, if possible!
- How to print effectively: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintHow
- Supported printers: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintPrinters
★ StarPrint, just for print app! ★
Print from phone and tablet anything, anywhere, in every way possible. It can print via USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, to thousands printer models (even very old printer models).
★ 3 steps printing: connect printer, print preview, and print
★ Print content:
- Document files printing: text, csv, PDF, PS, rtf, Ms Office, Open Office
- Web printing
- Picture printing: photo, camera print
- Phone data printing: print Contact, Calendar
- Print online data: Instagram, Google drive
- Print email: Gmail
★ Print directly to nearby printer via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB (for USB host-enabled device only). No need intermediate printer share software anymore.
★ Print to network printer, shared printer (SMB, IPP, LPD/LPR), printer box, router based printer share (Fritz Box), JetDirect
★ Support 3000+ printer models including HP, Canon, Epson, Brothers, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark,...
★ Support AirPrint printers!!!
★ Print spooler: accept multiple prints without waiting for the previous print completed.
* Remove the watermark/Plus version *
If this printing app works well and you want a Watermark-Free edition, please purchase feature packs (Plus version) and watermark will disappear.
- Run StarPrint, tap on Upgrade StarPrint
- Select the pack you want to check price
- Follow steps to buy and upgrade
- Enjoy unlimited printing!
* Feedback (English is preferred) *
We read EVERY feedback of yours and assign best engineers to support your print. Select a method:
- Print report (recommended): after each print, a Feedback link will show up for every bad evaluation (crying face). Tap on it and input report. This method is best for investigating print problem, and quickest to get support.
- Common feedback: run app, tap on menu, and then tap Feedback.
"I'm impressed that it works, and that what I paid was reasonable compared to other software that I purchased which did not do what it promises 5(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) thumbs up! BTW, they even followup to fix software and take your comments very seriously!"
This app is similar to printershare, hp eprint, printhand and other printing apps. Moreover, it can print to various printer brand names, and accept multi-print at one time!
On Android 4.4 (Kitkat), Localprint integrates smoothly into the print menu. On older versions of Android, please use the "Share" feature offered by many apps and choose "Localprint". On these versions, Localprint also brings its own file browser.
• Which printers are supported?
Most modern printers with one of the following characteristics are supported:
• Printers capable of PDF printing. This applies to most office printers (e.g. by HP) and most AirPrint laser printers.
• Printers capable of JPEG or PNG printing. This applies to most home laser printers (e.g. the Samsung CLX series) and more expensive InkJet printers (e.g. by Epson or Canon).
• Printers shared by a Mac
Currently most cheap InkJet printers are not supported, because they use a proprietary, undocumented print format. These printers are greyed out in the printer menu. We're working on this! If you need to use one of these printers, we recommend our cloud printing solution. Please search for "PrintBot" on Google Play.
• After installing the app, it does not appear in the Kitkat print menu (e.g. of the browser)?
On Android 4.4 (Kitkat), you have to start the print service manually after installing. Just start the app, tap on the "Service settings" icon, and set "zenofx.com LocalPrint" to "On".
• The app finds my printer, but it is greyed out?
This means your printer is not supported. Your printer does not print one of the formats supported by LocalPrint.
• How can I remove the watermark from the printed page?
Just start the LocalPrint app and tap on the Google Play symbol. Once you've bought "LocalPrint Pro", the watermark is gone. This is a one time payment, no monthly fee or the like.
• Why does the app need the permission for connecting to the internet?
Unfortunately, Android does not distinct between LAN and internet connections. So we need this permission to connect to your printer on your network. LocalPrint never calls any server on the internet.
• Why does Android 4.4 (Kitkat) warn about the documents passing "one or more servers"?
Android doesn't know how LocalPrint works.
You can use this app with the following.
-Such as commemorative photo, you can print immediately run to take.
-As well as when you are circulating at work, you can print to a printer company on the spot.
This app is using 'Google Cloud Print'(GCP below),
Before you can use the app, Please set up the GCP.
-Printing and in GCP.
-Check the print job.
-WEB page printing and through cooperation in the "Share page" of a standard browser.
-Printing and image through cooperation with "shared" standard gallery.
Printable image is a PNG / JPEG.
In addition, you can expect cooperation with Intent.
Please enjoy and print the content you are sleeping in the terminal.
For Education and Enterprise customers using Ubiquitech Global Print Solution for their mobile and driverless printing, use this Android App, to print natively from within the applications you use on your Android device.
This App works in combination with the Ubiquitech Global Print Solution server to have authenticated secure printing from mobile Android devices to the Ubiquitech Global Print Solution mobile print server and the customers print accounting/print management infrastructure.
Print by selecting "Share", "Open in..", "Complete Action Using" or similar depending on the application, or choose "Pick a file to print" from within the Q Print App. Depending on the Ubiquitech Global Print Solution server configuration, you may be prompted for a username and password, and have the option to choose your destination printer.
Higher Education institutions can let their students print authenticated with full accountability, from their Android device over the WiFi network to their printing infrastructure, which could include integration to a print accounting solution.
Corporate organizations, from small businesses to large multi-national enterprises, can let their employees and guests print securely from their Android devices with full integration to the corporate printing infrastructure and print management systems.
The Ubiquitech Global Print Solution software solution is installed in minutes on a Windows server on-premise, and is compatible with virtually any network connected printer and print management/accounting system.
• Print photos and documents stored on your Android mobile device. Mobile Print can handle a wide range of file formats, including .PDF, .JPG, .PNG, .TIFF, and .TXT. You can also print .HTML files at lower resolution.
• Scan your documents on a compatible MFP and save them to your Android mobile device.
• Attach and send by e-mail files that you've opened in Mobile Print, without having to close the app.
• Print webpages accessed through the app's built-in web browser.
The Mobile Print app is compatible with the following Android mobile devices and TA/UTAX printing devices:
• Android mobile devices running Android version 2.2 or later
• TA/UTAX printing devices and MFPs that support PDF Direct Print 1.4 or later
Supported TA/UTAX models:
CLP 3635_CLP 4635
CLP 3626_CLP 4626
CLP 3621_CLP 4621
CLP 3630_CLP 4630
CLP 3521_CLP 4521
LP 3235_LP 4235
LP 3240_LP 4240
LP 3245_LP 4245
LP 3230_LP 4230
CDC 1725_DCC 2725
CDC 1730_DCC 2730
CDC 1740_DCC 2740
CDC 1840_DCC 2840
CD 1028_DC 2028
CD 1128_DC 2128
CLP 3550_CLP 4550
CD 1242_DC 2242
CD 1252_DC 2252
CD 1430_DC 2430
CDC 1850_DCC 2850
LP 3335_LP 4335
CD 1340_DC 2340
CD 1440_DC 2440
CDC 1626_DCC 2626
CDC 1726_DCC 2726
CLP 3721_CLP 4721
CLP 3726_CLP 4726
CD 5025_DC 6025
CD 5030_DC 6030
CDC 5520_DCC 6520
CDC 5525_DCC 6525
CDC 1930_DCC 2930
CDC 1935_DCC 2935
CDC 1945_DCC 2945
CDC 1950_DCC 2950
CDC 1965_DCC 2965
CDC 1970_DCC 2970
CD 1435_DC 2435
CD 1445_DC 2445
CD 1455_DC 2455
CD 1465_DC 2465
CD 1480_DC 2480
CD 5140_DC 6140
CD 5240_DC 6240
CD 5140L_DC 6140L
CD 5240L_DC 6240L
CDC 5526_DCC 6526
CDC 5626_DCC 6626
CDC 5526L_DCC 6526L
CDC 5626L_DCC 6626L
CD 5230_DC 6230
CD 5135_DC 6135
CD 5235_DC 6235
CD 5130_DC 6130
(some devices may not be available in your region)
The PrinterOn Android Printing App lets you easily search for and print to any PrinterOn-enabled Enterprise or Public printing location all from one application.
• Print from your phone or tablet to any PrinterOn-enabled printer regardless of network or location
• Find the nearest print location using GPS or search by keyword
• Automatically discover available PrinterOn Enterprise printers and associated services
• Print Preview - View documents before printing and choose the number of copies and pages
• Print Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF files as well as photos and web pages
• Print from cloud storage applications like Box, Dropbox or Google Drive
• Secure release codes ensure only you see your documents
• Access over 10000 public print locations worldwide
• The PrinterOn App can be accessed and used to print from other applications that provide access to documents
NOTE: If you experience any issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org rather than posting an issue in the review section. We can assist and get you printing quickly if you contact us directly.
PrinterOn Mobile Printing Solutions
PrinterOn is the world's leading enterprise-grade Mobile Printing Platform. PrinterOn has been delivering mobile printing solutions for 14 years to three major verticals: enterprise, education and public printing locations.
PrinterOn was the first to develop a private and public cloud printing solution and today operates the largest public printing NOC (Network Operations Center) in the world. PrinterOn uses cloud technology to enable users to print documents from any smartphone, tablet, or laptop to any PrinterOn-enabled printer in the world regardless of network or location.
The PrinterOn mobile printing solution is the only patent protected, fully-agnostic solution in the market today with the ability to seamlessly connect disparate networks into one simple-to-manage enterprise or hosted solution. PrinterOn has been deployed in corporations, hotels, universities, airports and libraries in over 120 countries. There are over 10,000 PrinterOn printing locations worldwide and since its inception in 2000, users of PrinterOn have printed over 80 million pages.
NOTE: A connection to the Internet is required
The Ricoh myPrint mobile printing app brings mobile printing functionality to your Android Smartphone or Android Tablet. Print from anywhere, anytime, anyplace to any Ricoh myPrint enabled printer in your organisation-, school- or university network. Ricoh myPrint supports all common file types, Microsoft Office documents, PDF, text files, photos and other commonly used image files.
- Printing of documents, directly and secure from your Android Smartphone or Android Tablet
- Selecting pictures from your photo library in order to print
- Taking pictures and printing them with the integrated camera functionality
- Activating pre-paid voucher codes
- Management for additional email addresses for printing by email from multiple devices
- Scanning your organisation-, school- or university network address with the QR code
- Integration with existing print cost and accounting system
- Print release from any Ricoh myPrint enabled printer. Supports all Ricoh-model printers
- Support for your organisation’s ID badge to release print jobs or use the copy function
Other myPrint features:
- Supports Bring Your Own Device in your organisation with laptops, workstations, PC’s and mobile devices
- Automatic PC printer driver installation from your organisation’s myPrint website
- E-mail printing through your organisation’s myPrint email address
- Upload printing from the organisation’s myPrint website
- Access to a personal page on the organisation’s myPrint website for buying print credits or cashing pre-paid vouchers
- SSL communication support for secure printing
- LDAP Support
Below are the features of Print My Files:
a) Print files Wirelessly using Wi-Fi to PC ! No wires at all.
b) Set/change the default printer for printing.
c) Print any file from Android Phone.
d) Support for External SD Card.Select files from either Phone or from External SD Card for Printing.
e) Support for large size files.
f) Resume Support.
g) Preview of files is supported(on server).You can even open the selected files before upload from within the software itself to ensure that the file is correct.
h) Enhanced user interface. e.g. The animated progress bar
i) Accelerated speed.
j) The software plays a ringtone to inform user that the Printing has been initiated.
a)Print My Files contains two programs.One program runs on the Android Device.The second program runs on windows.The windows program can be downloaded from http://sofodroid.com/downloads
b) In order to work,the Android phone and the Windows server both should be on the same Wi-Fi Network.
c) The pictures have huge size that go out of Printing Paper's dimensions . In such cases a prompt may appear to resize the image.
* No attachment support yet.
* If you print as HTML, formatting will be correct, but images will not be downloaded.
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 5,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Even more printers supported via free PrintByPC utility. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- Most HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Most Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R)
- Canon IVEC printers
- Brother printers (JPEG) for Honeycomb and later devices only
Please check http://directofficemobileprint.mobi/en/supportedprinters for list of printers supported for direct printing.