Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
For full list, http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02814760&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en#N121
For printing with PIXMA series, SELPHY series, or MAXIFY series printers, use PIXMA/MAXIFY Printing Solutions or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Print Microsoft Office files.*
- Perform high speed printing with PDF direct printing.**
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
- Enter department IDs and passwords from the app to print with multi-function devices and printers that use the Department ID Management function.
- Perform secure printing that requires a user name and password when printing.
- Display in the app the optimum print settings according to the options attached to multi-function devices and printers.
* The Data Conversion Service on the Internet is used.
** Supported only by printer models equipped with PDF direct printing or the PS printing function, and printer models with an optional HDD, ROM, or RAM attached.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- Microsoft Office files*
- PDF files
- Web pages
* The Data Conversion Service on the Internet is used.
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this app being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
• Easily print from your phone or tablet to any network connected printer (ePrint Enterprise service must be purchased separately)
• Business printing on-the-go! Take advantage of HP’s network of 30,000 Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, and Swiss Post, and more. Find the nearest location, hit print, and use a unique code to guarantee the privacy of your printed material.
• Touch to authenticate and mobile job release when using HP’s Access Control (must be purchased separately)
How it works:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc), or share a file from another app(3).
2. Review the list of network printers and select your printer.
3. For Public Print Locations, use the app’s automatic geographic search and choose location, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
4. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to release your print job at the printer (4)
5. Go to your selected network printer and get your printout, or for public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc.), the app will show you where to pick up your print job.
For printing to HP printers without using private cloud based solution, check the HP ePrint app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print .
• Works on Android 2.3.x to 4.4.x
• Works with ePrint Enterprise Server 2.2 to 3.2
(1) HP Access Control version 14.0
(2) Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 2.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at public print locations.
(3) Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
(4) Work on HP printers that have NFC enabled (NFC/wireless Direct Accessory support only). Is also required to get the printout at public print locations
¤ FREE features: for printing Contact, Calendar and Instagram
¤ PAID features: for printing Office Document, Pictures, Webpages, Gmail, Map, etc.
¤ Check if your printer have been supported before purchasing full app version here: bit.ly/SupportPrinter
¤ Not supported? Get notification when your printer is supported by subscribing here: bit.ly/SubscribePrinter
★ Would you love a FREE StarPrint license? Enter our survey here: http://bit.ly/PrintingSurvey ★
With this mobile print app, you can easily print out PDF books, Open Office documents, MS Office files, research papers, family pictures, postcards, favorite internet articles, email, contact, recipes, map (new!), and menu right from android phones/tablets.
★ What StarPrint supports ★
¤ Wireless mode: printing via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
¤ Other mode: printing via USB, network printer, shared printer (SMB, IPP, LPD/LPR), printer box, router based printer share (Fritz Box), JetDirect
¤ Compatible with AirPrint printers
¤ 4000+ printer models like HP, Canon, Epson, Brothers, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark, etc.
★ Instruction to upgrade and remove watermark ★
- Run StarPrint > Upgrade StarPrint
- Select the pack you want
- Make payment and enjoy unlimited printing!
★ Get help for your print app (preferred English) ★
There are many unexpected reasons that might lead to printing errors. Try these steps:
1. Self-help with StarPrint FAQ:
2. Or send us support request via Ask Expert function in app.
Open app > Menu > Ask Expert
Find us on social media:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/StarPrint.Android
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ISBVietnam
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=415959487
- G+: http://plus.google.com/113624145023558808301
For more information to print from android, please visit our website:
This mobile print app is similar to printershare, hp eprint, printhand and other print apps. Moreover, it can print to various printer brand names, and accept multi-print at one time!"
Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help). On Android 4.4 (Kitkat), you have to activate the PrintBot service after first installation!
- Supports more than 3.800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (after that, a watermark is added on each page). PDFs are restricted to 3 pages.
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
The key is our patented printing technology for mobile devices, which has taken over 3 years to develop, and is one of the oldest printing application companies on the market for Android and IOS.
•Consistently in the Top 20 for paid productivity apps.
•Featured in Apple’s New and Noteworthy Section.
•The Tech Lunch
•From our reviewers (You):
1) This fills in a feature I’ve wanted since getting my smart-phone.
2) Awesome for tablet printing, I ran the app and it immediately found my printer so I tested a print and it worked on the first shot very impressive a simple interface that makes this a very useful app.
3) I love it. Does exactly what it states.
This app works on over 90% of the world’s printing devices thanks to our inclusion of HP, Epson, and other printer SDK’s.
•Print your photos
•Print websites & coupons
•Print copied text and other data you need for printing
•Print emails (embedded directly in our application)
Imagine being able to print out a map with directions to the big meeting, your itinerary while traveling, or printing out a copy of an important email. This can all be executed directly from your Android device.
Took a great photo at the birthday party? Print out copies for everyone right away without having to sync back to your computer first!
For convenience, Print Magic also allows you to select and print pictures from your Photo Library right from within the Print Magic application.
Print Magic uses WiFi to print directly to many types of printers and any printer that can be shared from your Mac or PC via print sharing. The Printer must be on the same Wifi as your Device. For wired printing download our free PC app http://www.wellala.com/pc_app
See http://www.wellala.com for more information about our family of applications. If you have any questions regarding set-up, compatibility, or use please contact email@example.com. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.
Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/emails/email attachments/web pages/images.
> Supports contents at Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneDrive, Box and Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580 Series
* C410/460/1810/1860/2620/2670/140x/145x/4820 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
To configure your printers you need to go to : http://www.google.com/cloudprint ( on your pc) or take a look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUjlaLtUCfA.
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
Using this app, printer settings can be managed remotely through mobile devices in an enterprise environment.
Printer settings for copy, fax, scan and network can be transferred from one printer to other printers just by taping your mobile on the Printer.
You would also be able to connect printer to the same Wi-Fi networks as Mobile device is connected to.
For security purposes you would need to provide printer's registered administrator ID / PW.
*To use Mobile Print Manager app, NFC / Wi-Fi option will be required to be installed.
- Android 4.0 and above.
Print PDF documents and image files such as JPG from your mobile device on supported Lexmark printers and multifunction devices, no PC required.
The Lexmark Mobile Printing app lets you send documents and images directly to a Lexmark device connected to your business or home network. When you are ready to print, simply share the file with the Lexmark Mobile Printing app. You will be prompted to choose a printer through network search, QR Code discovery, or by manually entering the printer’s IP address, hostname or URL. The Lexmark Mobile Printing app lets you set the number of copies, duplex, and number of pages per side for each print job.
This app works with Lexmark printers and multifunction products that support IPP network printing and Direct Image printer language. This currently includes the following devices:
Lexmark C520 Series and Higher
Lexmark C740 Series
Lexmark E460 Family and Higher
Lexmark T640 Series and Higher
Lexmark W840 Family and Higher
Lexmark X360 Series
Lexmark X460 Series
Lexmark X544/X546 Family
Lexmark X548 Family
Lexmark X640 Series
Lexmark X650 Series
Lexmark X730 Series
Lexmark X740 Series
Lexmark X792 Family
Lexmark X850 Series
Lexmark X860 Series
Lexmark X940 Series
Lexmark X950 Series
Lexmark CS310 Series
Lexmark CS410 Series
Lexmark CS510 Series
Lexmark CX310 Series
Lexmark CX410 Series
Lexmark CX510 Series
Lexmark MS510 Series
Lexmark MS610 Series
Lexmark MS710 Series
Lexmark MS711 Series
Lexmark MS810 Series
Lexmark MS811 Series
Lexmark MS812 Series
Lexmark MX310 Series
Lexmark MX410 Series
Lexmark MX510 Series
Lexmark MX511 Series
Lexmark MX610 Series
Lexmark MX611 Series
Lexmark MX710 Series
Lexmark MX711 Series
Lexmark MX810 Series
Lexmark MX811 Series
Lexmark MX812 Series
Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro 4000
Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro 5500
Supported Document Types
Supported Image Formats
JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF
Search – You can search your network to add printers to the Lexmark Mobile Printing app. When you search the network your smartphone or tablet and the Lexmark print device must be on the same subnet of the network.
QR Code – Most Lexmark laser printers are capable of installing the Lexmark QR Code Generator app that automatically displays the IP address or hostname of the printer on the printer’s touch screen. If you do not have a Lexmark laser printer that supports the QR Code Generator app, then you can generate your own QR Code using any of the free applications available online. The Lexmark Mobile Printing app will scan the QR Code and automatically add the Lexmark print device.
Manual – You can add a printer by manually entering the print device’s IP address, hostname, or URL.
For more information visit http://www.Lexmark.com/mobile.
Supports printing to over 8,000 new and legacy printer types. The full functionality of ThinkFree Print is available with or without Android Print Framework. Provides a Universal Print Service for Android Print Framework, if available (Android 4.4 and above).
ThinkFree Print is a free trial mobile printing solution. Use it free for seven days to make sure it supports the printers you use and that you are happy with the documents printed. At the end of the seven day trial period you can decide to purchase the app or continue to use it for free image printing only.
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Supports Wi-Fi Direct in Android 4.4 and above. Print over USB cable and to some Bluetooth printers. Greater than 8,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), printout mode (color or monochrome) and more. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Outlook mail
- Yahoo mail
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R, ESC/Page & ESC/Page-Color)
- Canon inkjet printers (IVEC)
- Ricoh inkjet printers (RPCS)
- Most Brother inkjets
- PrintStik mobile printer
- Many Samsung, Lexmark, Kodak, Dell, and other printer types supported.
- Android Print Framework support for all printers.
- Wi-Fi via access point
- Wi-Fi Direct
Please check http://mobileprintfaq.com for list of printers supported.
The PrinterOn Mobile Printing App lets you easily search for and print to any PrinterOn-enabled enterprise or public printing location all from one application.
• Print from your phone or tablet to any PrinterOn-enabled printer regardless of network or location
• Find the nearest print location using GPS or search by keyword
• Automatically discover available PrinterOn Enterprise printers and associated services
• Select print options for your documents such as duplex, paper size, copies, page range, collate and color output
• Print Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF files as well as photos and web pages
• Access cloud storage content directly from within applications such as Dropbox, Google Drive or Box
• The PrinterOn App can be accessed and used to print from other applications that provide access to documents
• Secure release codes ensure only you see your documents
• Access over 10000 public print locations worldwide
PrinterOn Mobile Printing Solutions
PrinterOn is the world's leading enterprise-grade Mobile Printing Platform. Since 2001, PrinterOn has been delivering mobile printing solutions to three major verticals: enterprise, education and public printing locations.
PrinterOn was the first to develop a private and public cloud printing solution and uses cloud technology to enable users to print documents from any smartphone, tablet, or laptop to any PrinterOn-enabled printer in the world regardless of network or location.
The PrinterOn mobile printing solution is the only patent protected, fully-agnostic solution in the market today with the ability to connect disparate networks into one simple-to-manage enterprise or hosted solution. PrinterOn has been deployed in corporations, hotels, universities, airports and libraries in over 120 countries. There are over 10,000 PrinterOn printing locations worldwide and since its inception in 2001, users of PrinterOn have printed over 80 million pages.
NOTE: If you experience any issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org rather than posting an issue in the review section. We can assist and get you printing quickly if you contact us directly.
More information about PrinterOn Mobile Printing Solutions can be found at:
Enterprise - http://www.printeron.com/enterprise.html
Education - http://www.printeron.com/education.html
Public - http://www.printeron.com/solutions/cloud-printing-solutions.html
This app is just the license, PrintBot additionally has to be installed.
Unlimited number of prints of PDF and image files (max. 20MB per file).
Before buying this app, please try the free version. This packages does not contain additional printer drivers!
Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer to virtually any printer. Direct mobile scanning is available for selected multifunction printers. Enjoy this mobile print app brought to you by Hammermill® Papers!
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Skydrive
- Content from business apps such as OfficeSuite, DocumentsToGo, QuickOffice, Exchange, EverNote and more via Share option
Printing to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory and Google Cloud. Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print. From your PC or Mac, you can share printers with the Print Hammermill app using free software from our friends at printhand.com. Visit http://www.printhand.com/shared_printers.php to download the software.
You can now scan documents directly from the selected multifunction printers (mostly Epson) to your device. This feature is available in beta mode, please contact email@example.com for details. List of supported devices available at http://printhand.com/list_of_supported_scanners.php.
If you need to register for Google Cloud Print, or if you need to connect your KODAK printer to this service, please visit www.kodak.com/go/cloudprintingsetup. To learn more about Google Cloud Print, visit http://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn
Once your printer is registered, launch the KODAK Document Print App, login with your Google account, and start printing!
Note: If you want to print pictures over a wi-fi connection, with more formatting control, try the KODAK Pic Flick app in the Android Market.
1. Access files** on your device, on Google Docs, on Dropbox, or on Evernote. Send them to your printer using Google Cloud Print.
2. Access and view web pages using the app’s built in browser. Send them to your printer using Google Cloud Print.
*ANY KODAK Printer works with Google Cloud print. Please visit www.kodak.com/go/cloudprintingsetup for more information.
**Supported files: MICROSOFT WORD, MICROSOFT POWERPOINT, MICROSOFT EXCEL, PDFs, text files, web pages, and images such as jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, gif, and tiffs.
Supported languages: English, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish
*** The KODAK Document Print App is compatible with all KODAK All-In-One Printers except KODAK VERITE models