• Shared Family Calendar
Manage the family calendar right from your phone. Add an appointment and it uploads to your account so everyone can see it. Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event.
• Shopping Lists
Shared grocery lists the whole family can access from wherever they are. Retrieve them when you're at the store—easily cross off items and add new ones while you shop. No more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed.
• To Do Lists
Add a to do list item right when you think of it. Create a shared to do list the whole family can see. To do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists - for packing, camping trips, emergency supplies, whatever you need!
• Family Journal
Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you're on the move. U.S. Cellular Family Organizer's journal is designed especially for busy families, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget.
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Other things you should know:
- Your U.S. Cellular Family Organizer powered by Cozi is available across platforms - from any mobile device or from any computer by visiting cozi.com/uscellular
- No matter where or how you and your family access the account, you'll always be looking at the same information
- The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
- If you have questions about the U.S. Cellular Family Organizer app or require assistance, please contact us by visiting "uscellular.com/support/contact-us/index.html"
When using your free Consumer Cellular app on your Android device, you’ll always be just one click away from your account. No surprises and no delays. You’re simply in control. The way it should be.
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening .vcf file in your mailbox.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Your adress book is secure and safe. We don't access or store your contacts.
* Easy restore. No need to any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the Android mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between Android Devices using just email client.
* Copy backup file to your computer via USB cable feature.
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard)
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file. Or copy backup file (on SD card) to your computer via USB cable.
Wi-Fi Now adds to the native Android connection manager’s capability by identifying which hotspots to connect to and, more importantly, how to connect to them. For example, many public hotspots require a user to launch their device browser and tap on an “accept” button (or other manual steps) on a web page before they get a working Wi-Fi connection. Wi-Fi Now takes care of these steps automatically for millions of qualified public and amenity Wi-Fi hotspots.
Wi-Fi Now is designed to have negligible impact on battery life when compared to an equivalent device that has Wi-Fi enabled. If you notice a change, it may be because your data consumption is increasing and/or because the screen is enabled more often. Using Wi-Fi Now ensures the maximum benefit can be obtained from having Wi-Fi enabled and is strongly recommended.
To learn more about Wi-Fi Now and how we have addressed many of the questions and requests in the User Review section of Google Play, please see the following URL:
Not compatible with the following devices:
• Samsung Acclaim
• HTC Desire
• LG Apex
• LG Optimus
• LG Genesis
• Samsung i100 – Gem
** IMPORTANT: Please follow the steps below to sign up and activate your U.S. Cellular Family Protector service.
1. Create your Family Protector account at http://familyprotector.uscellular.com.
2. Verify your email and your phone number.
3. Add your child to your account. We'll send a text message with a download link to their phone.
4. Click the download link on your child's phone and install Family Protector.
5. Launch the app and sign in with your account email and password.
Features and Benefits
• Monitor your child's smartphone activities including:
Call history (from/to number, date & time, duration)
• Monitor your child's location & set up safe zones (Geo-Fences) to get an alert if she is out of her safe zone.
• Safeguard your child by blocking inappropriate websites.
• Set schedules for when your child can make calls, text, play games, use apps and browse the internet.
• Make smart choices about which apps your child can use.
• Restrict your child from certain contacts, such as spam or harassing calls.
• See when she checks in safely at her destination, and get alerts if she needs help.
• App requires a parental password to manage settings and to uninstall.
Go to U.S.Cellular® Family Protector website for more information & Sign up!
Question? You can reach us at U.S.Cellular® Customer Service.
Download FREE ESET antivirus or buy the PREMIUM version
✓ Antivirus with 100% detection rate (AV-Test, 2015)
✓ Automatic Scan of downloaded applications and files
✓ On-demand Scan that you can activate at any time
✓ Quarantine where all discovered items reside so they don’t infect you further
✓ Anti-Theft activated by SMS commands – Remote Lock, Remote Siren, GPS Location and Remote Wipe
✓ Tablet friendly interface
You can also try our PREMIUM antivirus for 30 days – FREE (no credit card required).
✪ Proactive Anti-Theft which notifies you of suspicious activity
✪ Online management of your lost or stolen device at my.eset.com
✪ Scheduled scanning of apps, settings, files
✪ Safe browsing and phishing protection
✪ Device Monitoring of important settings
✪ Application Audit of installed apps to tell you what they have access to
✪ SMS/MMS/Call blocking
✪ On-charger scan to preserve battery life
✪ Automatic updates of key modules and settings
✪ Mobile cybersecurity education
TRY PROACTIVE ANTI-THEFT
★ Automatic notification – Suspicious state is activated when wrong PIN/pattern is entered or unauthorized SIM change detected
★ Online anti-theft management at my.eset.com for Android devices and Windows laptops protected by ESET Smart Security
★ Camera Pictures – Front/back camera snapshots
★ On Screen Message – Customizable message to potential device finder
★ Low Battery – If the device hits critical battery level, its current location is sent to my.eset.com
★ User Network Address Details – Listing of IP addresses the device was connected to if marked as missing
STAYING SAFE ONLINE
★ ESET Cybersecurity Training teaches you essential tips for making your mobile online experience even safer
★ Series of simple online educational videos with a printable safety list.
If you decide not to purchase a 1 year PREMIUM subscription after your free 30-day trial ends, your basic free virus protection will continue indefinitely.
”100% protection against malware infections such as viruses, worms or Trojan horses.” (AV-Comparatives, 2014, tested on 2,266 samples, industry average 95.3%)
In order to protect your Android device and valuable information, we will ask you to grant ESET various permissions. ESET will NEVER use these permissions for data collection or Marketing purposes. Promise! For a detailed explanation of what each type of permission is used for, please see our Knowledge Base http://kb.eset.com/android
If you are experiencing any issues with your ESET mobile antivirus app, please check out our FAQ http://kb.eset.com/android or visit ESET Security Forum http://forum.eset.com. You can also fill out a Customer Care form using the in-app form, which you can access by pushing the menu button (upper right) and then tapping on ‘Customer Care’.
FEEDBACK AND RESOURCES
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn about latest Android security issues at WeLiveSecurity.com http://www.welivesecurity.com/category/android-2
FOLLOW US ON
Ⓕ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/esetsoftware
Ⓣ Twitter https://twitter.com/ESET
Ⓖ Google+ https://plus.google.com/100120447453251568551/#100120447453251568551
Ⓨ YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/esetusa
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Optimize My Android protects your device from the problems we all encounter every day—slow performance, battery drain, malicious apps, and call eavesdropping. Boost your speed and secure your mobile world with Optimize My Android.
• Boosts device performance by clearing memory and cache, and ends nonessential processes for improved battery life
Antivirus & Security protection
• Blocks malicious apps currently on your device and quickly scans newly installed apps to make sure you’re always protected
• Automatic FREE virus database updates
• Protects your privacy by identifying apps running in the background that can listen to your calls—apps with listening capabilities are flagged for your removal
• Worried about risky Chrome clicks? No problem, Safe Browsing protects against the three most common web threats: phishing, drive-by malware, and harmful downloads
Follow NQ Mobile on Twitter & Facebook:
Requires activation at https://activate.nq.com with activation code obtained from authorized third-party retailers.
Before you can access NQ Mobile Security for Retail, you'll need to activate the app & service using an activation code (from an authorized third-party retailer). If you don't have an activation code, check out NQ Mobile Security & Anti-Virus.
NQ Mobile Security is the most comprehensive mobile security, privacy, and recovery solution to keep you safe and secure. Protect your Android smartphone from virus, malware, spyware, trojans and phone hacking. Browse the web safely, free of phishing and mobile threats. Guard your privacy & account information. Have peace of mind with phone finder and extensive data (calls, texts, photos & videos) backup for your Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X, HTC One S, LG Optimus, Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Huawei etc. Over 280 million users count on NQ Mobile to protect their phones, download and activate your app today!
Features and Benefits:
• Real-time virus scan using Cloud + Client dual engine
• Auto Virus Database Updates so your phone has the latest and greatest threat protection
Backup & Restore
• One-touch backup of photos, videos, contacts, call logs, and text messages to your secure cloud
• Have peace of mind your data can be restored at any time
• Set up a trusted number to enable remote commands when you lose your phone or use the web portal
• Remote locate, alarm & wipe your personal data
• Backup your data AFTER the phone is lost
• Know which apps on your phone have access to your personal information
• Safeguard your internet, financial & social network accounts
• Blacklist numbers to block unwanted text & calls
• Easily manage your settings to accept calls only from people on your contact list
Need help? Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com or chat with us online at http://www.nq.com.
Follow NQ Mobile on Twitter & Facebook to get instant updates on mobile security & productivity news.