“Хто у горах?” ("Who’s in the Mountains?") - application for early development of the smallest players. An exciting journey to the mountains, where Grandpa John together with his domestic animals helps toddlers explore the world: remember animal names and sounds, learn how to count, answer questions logically.
● interactive story “Who’s in the Mountains?”;
● mini game “Animal Puzzle”;
● mini game “Count us!”;
● mini game “Feeding Time”.
● very simple controls and UI adapted for toddlers;
● original graphics and animations, all characters are animated with sound;
● Carpathian story is presented as a dialog between mother and child;
● some phrases are voiced by children;
● “parental control” feature - ability to limit the play time, all characters go to sleep when the time is out;
● possibility to download and print different creative materials with game characters: http://nravokids.com/nravky.
Try "Who’s in the Mountains?", enjoy playing and learning!
Nravo Kids is a cooperative project of Nravo company (international mobile game developer) and active Ukrainian parents, who feel the lack of high-quality learning programs for early child development.
LIKE US: https://www.facebook.com/nravokids.community
VISIT US: http://nravokids.com
WATCH US: https://www.youtube.com/user/NravoKids