** Does not work on Galaxy Nexus or Tegra 2/3
** Samsung S3: Set recording mode to "High" in settings
** ICS+ devices: Make sure HW Overlay is disabled and "Force GPU Rendering" is enabled from the device's developer options menu
Screencast captures your phone screen at high frame rates into a high quality MPEG4 video with audio. It can also take snapshots of your screen by holding the search key on your phone.
This program includes a gallery to view, play, rename, delete and share your previously recorded videos or screen shots from within the same user interface.
Please contact the developer if you have question or issues, before rating the app low. The developer cannot help you if you only post a review and do not email for support.
You can also hit "Menu" and select "Report a problem" to get support.
**This app complies with the LGPL as it uses libavcodec by FFMPEG for the encoding process. The sources used are from ffmpeg-0.8 release, and compiled without modification.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Please, use the Uninstall button in the app. Due to Android restriction the app cannot be uninstalled on a normal way.
C4Home is an intelligent security cloud solution for home and business owner. It is a new life style which provides 24/7 care with convenience, control, comfort and connection via smart mobile devices. With the supported devices, it offers powerful and yet easy-to-use features like Plug & Play installation, remote monitoring, home automation, intuitive Pan-Tilt-Zoom controls, instant snapshot, event notification, and two-way audio on the go.
Find out more about C4Home at www.c4home.com.
Don’t have a IP camera yet? It’s ok, please check out www.comprousa.com/en/surveillance.
Issues installing or upgrading from another Superuser or SuperSU? Try the recovery zip installation linked below.
Apps being denied? Disable the "Declared Permission" setting, and delete the "Deny" policies.
This app requires that you already have root, or a custom recovery image to work.
Apps not being remembered? Start the superuser app to make sure the su binary is up to date.
* Multiuser support
* OPEN SOURCE (https://github.com/koush/Superuser)
* Pin protection
* Manifest permission support
* Per app configuration
* Request timeout
* Proper Tablet UX
Why another Superuser?
* Superuser should be open source. It's the gateway to root on your device. It must be open for independent security analysis. Obscurity (closed source) is not security.
* Superuser should be NDK buildable. No internal Android references.
* Superuser should also be AOSP buildable for those that want to embed it in their ROM.
* Superuser should also be AOSP embeddable, meaning a ROM can easily embed it into their Settings app.
* Maintenance and updates on both the market and source repositories should be timely.
* If something goes wrong, I can fix it.
* Handle multiuser (4.2+) properly
* Handle concurrent su requests properly
Manual installation with the recovery zip:
Recommended if you are having installation issues or are not rooted
This App enables you to preview the recording images and playback the recorded files of the Products on your mobile Wi-Fi devices like Smartphone or Tablet PC. Furthermore, you can change the setting values of the products easily on your device.
Keywords : itronics ipassblack ipass black ITB-250HD ITB-100SPW
Support the project and get a bonus in form of premium features such as:
- Backup/Restore of the settings
- Ultimate notification control
Compatible with: GravityBox 3.1.4 or later
Visit official forum at XDA to find out more about GravityBox project.
JellyBean thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v2-9-1-tweak-box-android-t2316070
KitKat thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v2-9-1-tweak-box-android-t2554049
I strongly encourage you to visit official forum, mainly to find out whether your device is compatible and fully supported by GravityBox before giving a negative rating.
Features of the EdiView II Android app:
1. Easy, intuitive setup and network management
2. Live viewing from any 3G or Wi-Fi connection
3. Remote pan and tilt control*1
4. Motion activated snapshots
5. Adjust brightness, saturation, sharpness, video quality and pan & tilt speed settings remotely*1
6. Push notifications supported
7. Video events supported*2
8. Two way audio supported*3
9. Remotely control up to 12 Edimax network cameras
*1 For pan/tilt supported models
*2 For video event supported models
*3 For two way audio supported models
Supported Edimax Plug-n-View network cameras:
The EdiView II app requires a device running Android OS 4.X or above.
For better performance, please use a device with Quad core processor or newer models.
Capture videos of your minecraft worlds, make screen recordings for promotional videos, tutorials, screencasts or simply share your finest moments!
Recordable is the screen recorder which:
* Is simple to install and easy to use
* Records your audio and gestures
* Supports almost all tablets and phones
* Easily shares videos to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.
* Does not require root (this is a non-root application, but if you have root you don't need a computer to install!)
Note: you'll need to use your computer to re-install the app every time you reboot your device.
A selection of some five star reviews:
Karlo Valerio on Apr 29: At first, I was a little sketchy, probably because I'd tried almost every other no-root method of video recording for android, and some were even more expensive than this one (yes, I waste money). So imagine how sceptical I was when I saw that you just follow the step by step instructions all the way through, and wow. I was amazed by how little lag there is in the recordings. I'm using my unrooted Nexus 5, and this works pretty much flawlessly for me.
Jakov Pavic on Apr 25: I love this app. Doesn't lag and don't need root. Thank you very much for the app.
Josh Jones on Mar 22: Just saw the update of this and tried it out. The quality is good, the fps is incredible when on no limit but the only potential problems are the power of your device, which can hinder your Max fps, and the amount of storage it can take up. Otherwise, a real gem like I said when I reviewed the previous version of this. If you're looking for a screen recorder, this is the one to have.
Jacob Rook on Mar 3: I am running a non-rooted device and this app works amazingly! Ive been looking for screen recorders that dont require root and a lot of them make you download all this stuff then end up not even working. I give this app 5 stars! Thank you so much for developing it!
Caleb Swanson on Feb 26: I have been searching for a no root screen recorder forever and I finally found it! Its so easy to do! And I bet there are people complaining that you have to connect your device to the computer but they give you a step by step tutorial that takes about five minutes! Trust me its not a waste! Thanks SOOOOO much for making this!
Nick Wolf on Feb 5: The best recorder that does not require root. Other apps do not really work or dont work at all.
For a comparison of Android screen recorders see: http://recordable.mobi/compare
Free demo version available from http://recordable.mobi/free
Follow Recordable on Google+ and YouTube
VideoShow 2.0, New UI, New feature, Now you can create video with photos and videos, so easy!
★The best and All-in-One video editor for Android★
★First Android video editor with intergrated editing enviroment, what you see is what you get★
★First Android video editor to add multiple subtitles, with accurate timing control★
★The most powerful video joiner, mix video and photo together ★
VideoShow bring excellent video editing experience to you. With minumum operations, you can make awesome video with photos and videos. Best of all, it's completely free video editor app, no watermark!
★(Exclusive) Intergrated video editor enviroment, What you see, is what you get!
★(New!) Make video with photos! Mix video and photo together!
★(Exclusive) You can add text to video. Multiple text can be added on your video, Adjust it with accurate timing, various colors.
★ (Exclusive) Add beautiful effects to your videos, Now five video filters supported, They are Georgia, Sepia, Recho, Sahara, Polaroid.
★ Add music, Trim it, instant preview with video
★ Trim your videos
★ Merge your videos. Different format videos can be merged
★ Export videos in two modes: Keep Video Quality/Compressed Quality.
★ Share your videos to youtube/facebook/twitter
Q) The export is so slow
A) We have done a lot work of optimization, but video transcoding is very cpu-consuming, especially 1080P video.
We recommend, Video Record should use a lower video resolution(640P/720P,eg), which will make video export much faster than 1080P, with negligible video quality lose.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us by our feedback, attach with the detail description of the problem, the phone model, the screenshot, it will help us fix bug more quickly.
We are working hard to make the best video editor. Thanks for your support!
!!NOTE!! this is a widget, NOT an app (long-press on your home scr to add/run it).
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issues, or see cohortor.org/metronome for more.
This app patches system files to enable 720p video recording on the Nexus 7's front facing camera, dramatically increasing its quality.
We recommend using MoDaCo's Camera Launcher which can be downloaded for free from the Play Store.
Keywords: n7 nexus7 nexus 7 720p video recording modaco camera launcher soapbox apps batman n7 nexus7 nexus 7 720p video recording modaco camera launcher soapbox apps batman n7 nexus7 nexus 7 720p video recording modaco camera launcher soapbox apps batman
• True Random numbers from Random.org
• Can get up to 10000 numbers at a time
• Can get numbers in a range from -1000000000 to 1000000000
• Number bases of base 2 (binary), base 8 (octal), base 10 (decimal), and base 16 (hexadecimal)
• RealRandom 1-100 widget giving random numbers on your homescreen
• Simple and easy to use
• Supports all versions of Android and any screen size
• App to SD
Tell us what we should add next, and rate it if you like it