Support the project and get a bonus in form of premium features such as:
- Backup/Restore of the settings
- Ultimate notification control
Compatible with: GravityBox 3.1.4 or later
Visit official forum at XDA to find out more about GravityBox project.
JellyBean thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v2-9-1-tweak-box-android-t2316070
KitKat thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v2-9-1-tweak-box-android-t2554049
I strongly encourage you to visit official forum, mainly to find out whether your device is compatible and fully supported by GravityBox before giving a negative rating.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
IN-APP PURCHASE FEATURES
• Wider range in Table Sensor
• Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout can be set above 15 minutes
• Exclude Apps option (except Lollipop): Gravity screen is paused while selected app is running
• Widgets, PowerToggles plug-in
VERSIONS: FREE vs. PRO vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version:
• there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion.
• Table sensor can be set more precisely.
Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has:
• Exclude App list (except Lollipop)
• more advanced Delayed lock option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Where is the Pro version? I cannot find it on Play Store
The Pro version is discontinued unfortunately, due to security reasons.
To change to the Unlocked version, please, do the followings:
- unlock the Free version by In-app Purchase
- send me the two purchase numbers or the two receipts you got from Google Play (Pro and Unlocked)
- and I'll refund the purchase of the Pro version
Sorry for the inconveniences.
!!!! Only for Google Now Launcher and Trebuchet !!!!
I don't understand why Google wants me to have this omnipresent search bar on every home screen if there obviously is Google Now / Google Search embedded into the launcher if you go to the left page. So after some searching I found a way to hide it. But it will show again if you go to the left screen; no functionality is lost. Of course digging through the code I found some more things which are customizable :)
++ Features ++
- Google search bar / automatically show search bar on Google Now
- apps from the app drawer
- page indicator
- app dock / auto hide
- all apps button
- icon labels
Icon Pack Support [XGELS Premium*]
- supports any icon pack
- automatically applies new icon packs
- dynamic calendar icon (free: unthemed, paid*: themed by icon pack)
Notification Badges [XGELS Premium*]
- using MissedIt!
Gestures: [unlock all gestures with XGELS Premium*]
- swipe down left, middle, right
- swipe up left, middle, right
-> Gesture actions
- pull down notification bar
- pull down quicksettings panel
- open app drawer
- open last app from recents
- open android settings
- go to sleep
- toggle hide/show app dock
- launch an app
- app drawer
- app dock
- homescreen margins
- app drawer background
- folder colors (background, font, preview)
- text colors on homescreen and app drawer
- resize icons
- resize icon texts
- hide shadows
- hide clock on default homescreen
- open the app drawer when pressing the home button on default homescreen
- change the icon of the home button to an app drawer icon on default homescreen
- go to sleep when pressing back button on every screen or only on default homescreen
- change the icon of the back button to a power off button
- rotate launcher
- all widgets are fully resizeable
- set your own default homescreen
- lock desktop
- continuous scroll (experimental)
- overscroll left or right to open the app drawer
- overscroll in app drawer goes back to homescreen
- close app drawer after launching an app
- disable wallpaper scrolling
Backup/Restore: [requires XGELS Premium*]
- backup / restore homescreen layout (icon and folders)
* XGELS Premium can be purchased through an InApp-Purchase
This is an Xposed-module! You will need a rooted device with Xposed installed: http://bit.ly/1hCaq32
After activating the module in the Xposed app, please reboot your phone. Afterwards, you'll be able to press the volume up/down keys on your device to display the statusbar volume-slider.
In order to slide down the expanded volume panel, please start the swipe-gesture slightly *below* the volume bar (where the ActionBar normally sits). Alternatively, you can also single-tap this area, and the volume-panel should slide out automatically.
The module is free without ads. After 14 days, you'll need to pay $0.99 if you want to continue using it.
Check out Pocket Lock's new home here! http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-pocket-lock-t2861416
Pocket Lock intelligently locks and unlocks your phone for you. Just drop your phone in your pocket and it locks. Pocket Lock keeps your phone locked until you take it out, then it unlocks, allowing for easy use and preventing accidental activity in your pocket. Pocket Lock is great for phones with broken power buttons or flip cases.
Pocket Lock is easy to set-up and forget, since it starts automatically on boot, but it also offers advanced customization options. The app is completely free and has no ads. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, use the Send feedback option in the app to email me directly.
* Intelligently locks your phone using the proximity and gravity sensor or (accelerometer)
* Works out of the box
* Intuitive options allow for easy customization
* Keeps your phone off when in your pocket. No more pocket pictures!
* Exclude applications
* Option to only lock or unlock your phone, great for Moto X Active Display
* Disable during phone calls
* Disable when screen is rotated
Put your phone in your pocket upside down and with screen facing you for best results.
To uninstall, use the uninstall option in the app menu.
Special thanks to:
* Dave Raymond
* Rheoneil Lascano
NOTE: Because this app use admin privilege to lock screen so you must disable it before uninstalling. Please go to Settings page, tap Disable button first and then uninstall it as a normal app.
Từ khóa: off screen, turn off, turn off the screen, lock screen, lock, screen off, off creen, screen lock, turn off screen, khoa man hinh, khóa màn hình, tat man hinh, tắt màn hình, lock man hinh, lock màn hình
Tested on a Google Nexus 4 with the OpenDive.
Supports all Android compatible HMDs with Gyroscope like:
Durovis Dive: www.durovis.com
Coogle Cardboard: http://g.co/cardboard
Samsung Gear VR: http://techcrunch.com/2014/09/03/samsung-gear-vr-oculus-ceo-brendan-iribe/
VReye GO: http://vrelia.com/vreyego/
• True Random numbers from Random.org
• Can get up to 10000 numbers at a time
• Can get numbers in a range from -1000000000 to 1000000000
• Number bases of base 2 (binary), base 8 (octal), base 10 (decimal), and base 16 (hexadecimal)
• RealRandom 1-100 widget giving random numbers on your homescreen
• Simple and easy to use
• Supports all versions of Android and any screen size
• App to SD
Tell us what we should add next, and rate it if you like it