เป็นแอพที่เน้นง่ายเข้าว่า เปิดมาเห็นเลย เส้นไหนเขียว เส้นไหนแดง
หากอยากเสพข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม ผมได้ทำลิ้งไปยังทวิตเตอร์และเฟสบุคของ จส100 ด้วย
ขอขอบคุณ จส100 มา ณ โอกาสนี้
tag: จารจร กรุงเทพ bangkok traffic js100 จส100
thaiflood thaiFlood flood traffic FLOOD THAIFLOOD cctv traffic thai thailand
- สอบถามสภาพการจราจรด้วยชื่อถนน โดยแอพจะแสดงข่าวสภาพการจราจรในช่วงเวลา 1 ช.ม.ที่ผ่านมา
- ตรวจสอบระบบการคมนาคมได้ทั้งทางถนน ทางด่วน รถไฟ รถไฟฟ้า จากข้อมูลของกระทรวงคมนาคม
โดยข้อมูลเหล่านี้ได้รับการสนับสนุนจาก Traffy ของ NECTEC และสำนักระบายน้ำของกทม.
Application that centres around traffic information on Android platform. Traffroid is an application that aggregates traffic news and information throughout Bangkok to your device. Traffroid offers traffic news including road closure, incident, accident news and photo feeds from several CCTVs, VMS board and flood water level sensors on roads installed in Bangkok and its vicinities. This data is provided by Traffy from NECTEC and Department of Drainage and Sewerage, BMA.
For more information - http://traffroid.tsadvanced.com
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Bangkok is a huge city with several district articles containing sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
Chakri Maha Prasat Hall, Grand Palace
Bangkok (Thai: กรุงเทพฯ Krung Thep Maha Nakhon) is the capital of Thailand and, with a population of over eleven million inhabitants, by far its largest city. Its high-rise buildings, heavy traffic congestion, intense heat and naughty nightlife may not immediately give you the best impression — but don't let that mislead you. It is one of Asia's most cosmopolitan cities with magnificent temples and palaces, authentic canals, busy markets and a vibrant nightlife that has something for everyone.
For years, it was only a small trading post at the banks of the Chao Phraya River, until King Rama I, the first monarch of the present Chakri dynasty, turned it into the capital of Siam in 1782, after the burning of Ayutthaya by Burmese invaders but they did not take over Ayutthaya. Since then, Bangkok has turned into a national treasure house and functions as Thailand's spiritual, cultural, political, commercial, educational and diplomatic centre.
You can browse restaurants, shopping centers, schools, university, hospitals, hotels, office buildings and popular attractions place around each MRT station together with special promotions privileges and eNewsletter for MRT Club member as well.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Traffy bSafe for Android is a free application where users can download to make a complaint and report dangerous driving behaviour of public transportation such as vans and buses. Users have the ability to measure vehicles speed in real-time as they travel as well as uploading photos and comments about their journey. Users will be alerted when the vehicle is driving over the speed limit with an option to report the event to relevant sectors.
The present Bangkok mass transit system comprises two different types of metros: 1) the elevated BTS system, the so-called Skytrain - rot fai fah in Thai, and 2) the underground MRT subway. Although BTS and MRT use similar technology (trains, signalling & train control), there is no track connection between them. All MRT stations are equipped with platform-screen-doors, which does not apply to any BTS station.
Besides the mass transit rail systems, Water Buses provide a fast transport service on the Chao Phraya River; at present, transfer to the BTS system is only possible at Saphan Taksin station.
Green Lines (BTS-Skytrain)
This is a completely elevated system built by Siemens as a turnkey project, opened in 1999, initially 23 km long with 23 stations. The BTS system consists of two lines:
the Sukhumvit Line (22 km) and
the Silom Line (8.5 km).
Track gauge is 1435 mm and power supply is via third rail at 750 V DC. 3-car trains are 65 m long (a fourth car being added to all trains between 2012 and 2013), air-conditioned and run at an average speed of 35 kph. Saphan Taksin station on the Silom Line was only planned as a temporary station, but as it offers an excellent connection to the Water Buses on Chao Phraya River, it remains open after the extension to Wongwian Yai, although the single-track section at Saphan Taksin station limits the capacity on the Silom Line. The elevated Green Line depot is connected to Mo Chit station.
05 Dec 1999: basic BTS network
- Sukhumvit Line Mo Chit - On Nut
- Silom Line National Stadium - Saphan Taksin
15 May 2009: Silom Line Saphan Taksin - Wong Wian Yai
12 Aug 2011: Sukhumvit Line On Nut - Bearing (5.25 km)
12 Jan 2013: Silom Line Wong Wian Yai - Pho Nimit
14 Feb 2013: Silom Line Pho Nimit - Talat Phlu
Blue Line (MRTA)
In August 1997 construction work began on this 21 km underground full metro with 18 stations; it finally opened for trial service in April 2004. In December 2001, Siemens was awarded the contract to build 19 three-car trains for this line and to provide the necessary operating equipment.
A 1-station extension from Bang Sue to Tao Pun is planned to create an interchange with the future Purple Line; the Blue Line would be on surface at Tao Pun station.
The standard Blue Line station has an island platform on level -3. Sam Yan, Silom and Lumphini stations have side platforms on different levels, each with trains to Bang Sue on level -2, and trains to Hua Lamphong on level -4, whereas Bang Sue and Khlong Toei stations have two side platforms on the same level. Thailand Cultural Centre is much bigger than other comparable stations: the Blue Line stops on level -3, while level -2 is prepared to accommodate the Orange Line in the future. The surface Blue Line depot is connected directly to both Thailand Cultural Centre and Phra Ram 9 stations. A track connection between Blue and Orange Lines will be made via this depot.
City Line & Airport Rail Link
28 km elevated line with 8 stations, standard gauge, from Phrayat Thai via Makkasan/City-Terminal to Suvarnabhumi Airport), every 15 minutes, shared with special non-stop airport express which departs from Makkasan/City-Terminal, opened for commercial operation on 23 August 2010.
23 Aug 2010 - City Line & Airport Rail Link
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Respect | Cope | Contact | Stay Safe | Units Conversion
1. General: Name | History | Geography | Climate | Economy & Demographics | Administration | Orientation
2. Maps: Thailand | Bangkok | Districts | BTS, MRT & ARL | Saen Saep | Chao Phraya | Railway | Ayutthaya | Chao Phraya River | Rattanakosin | Thonburi
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | Metro | Boats | Skytrain | Railway
4. Attractions: Top 10 | Itinerary | Do | Buy | Markets | Palaces | Buildings & Structures | Places of Worship | Parks & Gardens
5. Culture: Museums | Cultural venues | Emerald Buddha | Sports
6. By Area: Districts | Streets & Squares | Get out
7. Thailand: Do | History | Culture
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
- Book Flights: Search for flight availability and book flights to your favorite destinations
- Manage My Flights: View your itinerary or change reservations with ease
- Check-In: A fast and seamless experience at your fingertips
- Promotions: Receive real-time promotion news and updates on the latest offers via push notification
- Passbook: Store your Boarding Pass on your iPhone and then scan the barcode at the gate.
airline,flight,thai airline,thai airways,air asia,nok air,thailand,bangkok,samui,chiang mai,phuket
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Bangkok city guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs) and museums.
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Bangkok
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in Thailand or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 55+ city guides.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
Features of Triposo’s guide to Thailand:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Mini guides for day trip destinations.
* An offline map of the city
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
Our free Bangkok Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover Bangkok.
Features of Bangkok City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Offline city info and attraction list
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand and the most populous city in the country. It is known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon (กรุงเทพมหานคร, pronounced [krūŋ tʰêːp mahǎː nákʰɔ̄ːn] ) or simply Krung Thep . The city occupies 1,568.7 square kilometres (605.7 sq mi) in the Chao Phraya River delta in Central Thailand, and has a population of over eight million, or 12.6 percent of the country's population. Over fourteen million people (22.2 percent) live within the surrounding Bangkok Metropolitan Region, making Bangkok an extreme primate city, dwarfing Thailand's other urban centres in terms of importance.(wikipedia.org)