When a seizure is detected it will warn the person that it is about to send an SMS message to a carer, in the case of a false alarm the person will be able to cancel the SMS alert. The SMS message contains time, GPS coordinates (if the phone has GPS) and a short message, allowing the carer to raise the alarm and take remedial action or call an ambulance. When the person recovers they press a button to cancel the alarm, which will initiate an end of emergency SMS message.
Epdetect was developed by Kenneth Austin and Robert Dlugosz.
Here are the things you will find in this app:
- What are the types of Seizures and how to deal with it
- What is Absence Seizures and what are the symptoms
- List of complications of seizure
- List of AED(Anti-Epileptic Drugs) used for Seizure
- How to find out if a person have Seizure and the treatment we can do
- Why Seizure exists and what cause them?
- What is the treatments and medications for Epileptic seizures
- What are the types and symptoms of Partial Seizures
- A detail walkthrough of the stages of Seizure
- What you need to know about seizures in children
This app will help you to understand Epilepsy/Seizure better so that you will
have enough preparation and knowledge to handle it properly.
Click the "Free" button and download this app now!
The content of this app is for information purpose. It is by no mean a medical advice or anything similar. Everybody is different, so please always consult with your doctor to find the best treatment and solution for your specific situation.
**The Treatment of Epilepsy app is designed to be a tool for individuals interested in the treatment of Epilepsy. Because of this, feedback on how to make it an even more helpful resource is welcome. Simply contact us within the app by selecting the Contact button.**
Within the app, you can access a searchable list of medications by generic and brand names with information about uses, dosage, formulation, metabolism, level, half-life, monitoring, contraindications, mechanism of action, warnings, side effects, and drug interactions. Also use it to browse seizure and syndrome classifications, giving you more tools to diagnose and treat your epileptic patients.
For a quick reference, ZILIQ's the Treatment of Epilepsy app contains extensive information on Epileptic Syndromes, focusing on specific disorders and options for treatment. You can find current input on the treatment of Status Epilepticus, zoomable photos of EEGs as well as non-medication treatment of seizures. Give yourself every possible advantage - download the Treatment of Epilepsy App today.
Treatment of Epilepsy Features Include:
• An extensive list of medications with targeted treatment information
• Information on a large variety of epileptic syndromes
• Seizure and syndrome classifications
• A notes feature that allows app users to save personal notes for each medication
• An in-app calculator accessible on every screen
• Guide to the laws for driving with epilepsy by state
• Definitions and treatment information for Status Epilepticus
• Uses, parameters, side effects and more associated with the Ketogenic Diet
• Zoomable EEGs
• Information on epilepsy in relation to pregnancy and breast-feeding, and sports
• Easy to find lists of abbreviations and medical references
From groundbreaking findings to insightful reviews, Epilepsia continues to highlight and interpret new discoveries in epilepsy research and provide insight into the best clinical practice for treating seizures.
Now you can access this authoritative content wherever you are, whenever you want it.
Download the Epilepsia app now and get free immediate access to critical reviews, special reports, article abstracts, articles specially selected by the Editors-in-chief, the ILAE news section "Gray Matters", and thought-provoking editorials.
Easily tag content for convenient reading and share with your friends and colleagues through email, Twitter, Facebook and more.
You can even use the Epilepsia app to plan your conference schedule, as the app includes upcoming events relevant to educators, scientists and clinicians involved in epilepsy research and care.
It’s simple and easy to navigate and gives you an optimized reading experience from your mobile device.
Epilepsia Journal app features:
1.Instant, real-time access to the journal Epilepsia, including critical reviews, special reports, article abstracts, articles specially selected by the Editors-in-chief, the ILAE news section "Gray Matters", and thought-provoking editorials.
2.Includes upcoming events and conferences relevant to educators, scientists and clinicians involved in epilepsy research and care
3.No need to manually update; your application automatically refreshes with the most up to date content.
4.Ability to read and access content offline as well as save stories for later reading.
5. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
My Epilepsy Diary lets you use the same technology to manage your epilepsy as you use to simplify the rest of your everyday life! It lets you record real-time details about seizures, medications, side effects, moods, triggers, and you can even include detailed notes - all from your Android phone.
When your entry is completed, it is synched to your online diary where you can generate personalized reports to bring to medical visits, providing your doctors and nurses with not only snapshots of recent events, but also long-term trend data, both key to assessing treatment effectiveness. By reviewing graphs and other reports, you can visualize trends that can help you and your healthcare professionals improve your treatment.
* Record Seizures (single or clusters)
* Record Medicines, when to take them and when to refill them
* Record Triggers (10 standard or customize your personal trigger)
* Record Side Effects including the severity of the reaction.
* Get reminders for your medications and refills
* Get reminders on your phone and take your medications on time
ADDITIONAL FEATURES that are available when you access your online diary including:
- Personal Medical History
- Customized Reports – including graphs which can be printed or emailed
- Setup Reminders for medication, refills, or other personal events via text message or email
- Uploading photos or files to attach to a daily record
- Medicine Organizer
- Summary of Notes
- and more
- Internet Access required to synch data to your online diary
Take Control and Get Started Today with My Epilepsy Diary.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Epilepsy Diary is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your physician with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health.
My Epilepsy Diary is a free service available in these countries:
- USA, by the Epilepsy Therapy Project. www.epilepsy.com
- Canada, Italy, Spain, by The Epilepsy Therapy Project supported by an educational grant from UCB.
- Australia, by Epilepsy Action Australia. epilepsy.org.au
App developed and supported by Irody, Inc. www.irody.com
Keywords: myepilepsy myepilepsydiary epilepsy epilepsie seizure
The Epilepsy publishes Reviews, Original Articles, Case Reports, and Editorials, and articles commissioned by the Editorial Committee. For Reviews, the authors must obtain permission from the Editorial Committee before submitting the manuscript. Case reports are considered for publication only when they are unique and illustrative. All manuscripts are subject to peer review.z
NO ADVERTISEMENTS AND TOTALY FREE.
This is a BETA version! We need your help to improve it !
The application “EpilepsyApp” is developed by Adiljan Abdurihim and Andrius Januska for bachelor thesis 2012, at Gjøvik University College.
It’s very important for us to get all kind of your valuable feedback in order to improve EpilepsyApp! Please come with your suggestions for improvements or features that we might have missed.
LOCATION & SMS: The GPS coordinates will be included into SMS if Alarm function is activated by user.
CONTACTS: Contacts used only for display. If you want to inform someone close about your seizure then you can choose them from your contacts.
VIBRATOR: If the sound is off reminder of medicine will use vibration.
SYSTEM TOOLS: The reminders set by you for medicine will be activated automatically when time comes.
INTERNET CONNECTION: Only if you need tips for epileptics to be downloaded from external server.
STORAGE: The graphs can be exported to your local storage if you wish it.
Registration of seizures, medicines, comments, moods and menstruations.
Alarm function that initiates SMS alert with GPS location if user do not respond.
Data overview in Calendar and Today view.
Graphical representation of registered data.
Exporting graphical representation of data into HTML file.
Multilingual (current languages English and Norwegian)
Back-up of data.
Daily tips.(Internet should be on)
Taking image of medicine.
Slide with first help instructions under epileptic seizure.
Better user interface.
— “Diabetes management made fun (...almost)”
Tim Ferriss, Advisory Board Member of mySugr: “Type 1 diabetics are the true champions of the quantified-self movement”
The Companion is a charming, sometimes outspoken diabetes manager that focuses on making your diabetes data useful in everyday life. Adding elements of fun, gamification, and immediate feedback (with attitude!) through a diabetes monster to help keep you motivated and involved in your therapy.
• Quick and easy logging
• Convenient data analysis
• Neat and clear graphs
• Exciting challenges
• Smile-inducing feedback
• Secure data backup
• Social sharing functions
• Registered medical device
• Handy photo functions (multiple pics per entry)
• Smart search results
• Fast multi-device sync
• Practical glucose reminders
• Multiple report formats (PDF, CSV, Excel)
We are constantly working to make the mySugr Companion better, and we’re counting on your feedback to help do that. Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we’d love to hear from you.
Reach out to us at:
• email@example.com (Co-Founder)
However, you can’t have enough information about how to live with this disorder, and this book is written to give you answers to some of the basic questions about epilepsy and its treatments.
For instance did you know that seizures are the only visible symptom of epilepsy?
Did you know that there are different types of seizures and that not everyone displays the same symptoms in the same way?
Finally, did you know that there are other types of seizures that do not necessarily diagnose as epilepsy but are in fact a result of some other disorder?
You need answers to these and the multitude of other questions if you are to be armed with the right ammunition when suspecting epilepsy in yourself or a loved one.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ The History of Epilepsy
★ What Is Epilepsy?
★ What Are Seizures?
★ Who Is At Risk For Epilepsy?
★ What Are the Causes?
★ Is Epilepsy Genetic?
★ Is Epilepsy Congenital - Will I have it forever?
★ What Is SUDEP (sudden, unexpected death of someone with epilepsy)
★ What Are the Different Types of Epilepsy and Seizures?
★ How Does Epilepsy Affect Thinking and Memory?
★ Epilepsy and Moods, Behavior and Sleep
★ How Is Epilepsy Diagnosed?
★ What Treatments Are Available for Epilepsy?
★ Epilepsy and Diet and Nutrition
★ Living With Epilepsy
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $16.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
* Developed under supervision of a medical doctor.
* We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties.
Disclaimer: This app is supposed for additional documentation only. It does not make any treatment proposals. You have to decide by yourself, wether you consult a medical doctor or not. A drug intake is expressly not to be deduced from the app. Despite the greatest care during the development of the program, we cannot completely rule out wrong informations, a faulty recording, displaying or a loos of your entered data. For that reason, the use of this app is at own risk. You must agree to that terms to download and install the app.
Once you setup an alarm tap, touch or press the schedule you made for more options and to create a label and much more. You information is private and ONLY stored on your device.
Medication Alarm features include;
• Set medication reminders, as many as you need.
• Set Doctors appointment reminders, as many as you need.
• Weekday alarm preference.
• Weekend alarm preference.
• Daily preference settings available.
• Choose your own sounds or a system sound for alarm.
• Alarms can reconfigure when entering a new time zone.
• Free updates and upgrades.
• Full alarm setup custom label support.
• Works even if the sounds are muted.
• No ads or banners in the application
Remember most of the proceeds will go to the fallen rider’s project; you are helping others with each purchase. Thank you very much for your time.
Medication Alarm Clock is an alarm clock designed to work for you and remind you about medication times and Doctor Appointment times.
Enter the medication and times to take the medication then select the days and never miss a dose again.
Doctor’s Appointment Alarms;
Simple enter appointment location times to remember for your doctor’s appointments then select the days and never miss another visit or be late. All your information is private and stays only on your device!
- Relevant videos for study participants and caregivers
- Details regarding the clinical study
- Updates regarding the illness
- Blog feed with study and illness related posts
- Message system to study participants
- Car Finder & Notepad functions
- User Privacy (your information not shared or sold)
When you push the “Help, I’m having a seizure” button, if your mobile phone is near you, this app will record the shaking pattern of your phone and upload that information to a central server. The information collected is anonymous and will never be provided to anyone else. The data will be used to better distinguish when you may be having a seizure, and when you may just be tapping your foot to a good song. Right now, this application does not detect when you’re having a seizure – but when it does, we’ll give you three free months use of our service just for helping us now.
A aplicação contém um conjunto de menus tais como: Conheça a Epilepsia, Quando ligar o 112, Curiosidades sobre Epilepsia, As minhas notas, Crises Epilépticas, Instituições, Medicação, Primeiros Socorros, Iniciativas, O que fazer numa crise e Contatos.
Para mais informações sobre epilepsia consulte o site www.epilepsia.pt