Pilkington Spectrum is a Windows-based glass performance model which enables you to quickly and efficiently calculate key properties of insulating glass units without the need to construct and measure them.
You can use Pilkington Spectrum to provide the following information:
- light and solar properties (transmittance, reflectance, absorptance, g value, etc.) in accordance with EN 410,
- centre pane U-value in accordance with EN 673 (with an option to display the U-value to two decimal places),
- sound insulation values in accordance with EN ISO 140-3 or generally accepted values from EN 12758,
- ultra violet (uv) transmittance and colour rendering index (Ra) in accordance with EN 410,
- other properties (e.g. pendulum body impact resistance, fire resistance, resistance to manual attack, etc.).
This information is available for single glazing, insulating glass units (double, triple and quadruple glazing) and secondary glazing, or double window configurations.
The database includes a comprehensive range of our products, provided by benefit-led category (e.g. solar control, thermal insulation, self-cleaning, etc.). We have also provided details of our relevant technical contacts, in case you require any additional technical information.