Really enjoy how simple and efficient this app is while allowing you to get deeper into your weather needs. Well designed and well thought out. Dev offers top notch support. Radr still has me a little confused but still a top line application, a should "Must Have" for all.
I like it. Gives me all the information I want - current conditions, radar and condition trends like temp, pressure, dew point, etc - without all the space and battery consuming stuff I don't.
I'm Very, Very Impressed 10/1/2015 I feel this is the Best Weather App, Ever! (10/2014 I searched weather apps & read lots & lots of user comments before downloading this app. I tried this out maybe 30 minutes & came away Super Impressed to write my review! Note: prior I used 3 other Bloated apps that turned into Blah apps! I'm glad they turned blah because I was able to search further & found the Best! This App ;)
NOAA Weather Unofficial It's hard to believe this is a free app. It's all I want from a weather app and much more. Simply the best of its class, and I usually can't be bothered with rating nonsense!
Great App Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Accurate without a bunch of useless bells and whistles.
Does exactly what I need it to do. Free version let's you track up to 3 different areas which works well for me when I'm traveling for work.
* Added option to display temperature in status bar.
* Please email me if you have any problems/questions/comments.
* Expandable forecast with new look and options.
* Added support for NOAA's new icons.
* Fixed crash caused by NOAA data format change.
* New google maps based radar (beta feature). Enable the new radar in the settings to try it out.