There might have been times when you forgot the date of getting your child vaccinated. As a parent, you might be laden with two many responsibilities and overwhelmed with too much information on the vaccination dates.
Vaccination reminder app is an android application which has been crafted especially for the parents to remember the important vaccination dates and keep a track of the vaccination schedules for their newly born kids. All you have to do is download the app, make a login id, password and register yourself.
There are two modules in this app. One, for the doctor and another for the parents. Have a look at the ways in which you can use the vaccine reminder app:
• Make a profile of your baby
• Create a chart with scheduled dates for you to check
• Know the vaccination type with next scheduled date
• Receive a notification before the due date
• Facility for the doctor's to give reminder to parents for the vaccination date
• Feature for sending birthday wishes and greetings
• Know about the symptoms you might notice in your baby every month
• Height and weight section for the parents to map the expected height and weight based on the given ratio
Through this free vaccine reminder app, the parents can get reminders in the following ways
3. Push notifications
4. Phone Alerts
Save the vaccine status according to the advice given by your doctors. Download this app at the earliest and get over the confusion of vaccination dates!
Keywords: vaccination reminder app,vaccine reminder app, free vaccine reminder app
VacciDate enables the user to enter a profile for each child in the family up to 4 years of age;
- enter appointment dates for vaccinations;
- receive reminders at one month, one week, one day and one hour before the next vaccination is due or next appointment is scheduled;
- and store a record of vaccinations received for each child.
The VacciDate exports appointment information to the user’s personal calendar and provides access to the VacciDate website containing information about vaccination.