This application is meant for staff members and community health visitors involved in delivery of routine immunization services. This application follows the NRHM Maharashtra schedule of immunization to calculate the next date of visit for parents.
***Quick and error-free, date of next immunizations for children and adolescents between age group of 0-16 years, with minimum intervention required on part of the health worker.
***Application in regional language, with dates seen in English
***Option to choose days specific to the immunization camp run by your health post
***Videos explaining vaccine preventable diseases- health workers can use this while communicating the significance of immunization to parents.
TIG is free and flushed with immunisation relating images. Application content does not require internet except when navigating to web pages outside the app and when using the news functionality of the app.
IMMUNISATION - provides information about different immunisation programmes available for babies up to 13 months.
MMR Vaccine - tells you what MMR vaccines is about and its importance to your children, what you should expect after MMR vaccine.
Answers to Common Questions About Immunisation.
Vaccines and what each protects you against
Set First 2-4 months Immunisation appointment with a single click.
SHOP - navigate quickly to Mothercare, Kiddicare, Boots, Mamas and Papas, Argos, ToysRus and Online4Baby.
Travel Information - things you need to know before going on holiday.
Health News- catch-up with update health news at your fingertips.
Quick Contact Access
Interacting with Medicare is quicker and easier with the Australian Government’s Express Plus Medicare app. Use the app to view your Medicare claim history, update your contact and bank account details, for Medicare claims and much more.
You need to be registered for Medicare Online Services and have a MyGov account to use Express Plus Medicare. You can use your existing MyGov username and password to set up your four-digit pin for the first time.
Logging into the app each time is simple—only a four-digit PIN is required. Just set up your four-digit PIN by answering a secret question which you have previously set up.
Express Plus Medicare is available on supported Android 2.3.3 or above devices.
Services available via Express Plus Medicare:
• request a replacement or duplicate Medicare card
• view and update your address, phone and email details
• view and update your bank account details
• view your Medicare card details
• view your Medicare Benefit Tax Statement
• view your Child Immunisation History Statement
• view your Medicare Safety Net information
• store statements in the Secure Vault
• view your receipt history
• find your nearest Medicare service centre.
There are 25 items that can be claimed using the app that do not require the customer to upload a receipt. These claims are also already available in Medicare Online Services.
All other claims submitted via the app will require you to capture and upload a receipt to support the claim.
By using Express Plus Medicare you acknowledge the legal obligations you must comply with when completing transactions. These obligations are detailed in the declarations agreed to when using specific functionality within Express Plus Medicare.
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Eesti, Latviešu, Lietuvių, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Svenska, Suomi, Čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어 , العربية, Українська, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, עִבְרִית, ภาษาไทย, हिन्दीة
Menstrual cycle and the period
Ovulation and fertility forecast
3-month summary on one screen
Notifications (Menstruation, Weight, BMT)
Tracking multiple calendars
Cervical mucus monitoring
Notifications (Menstruation, Weight, BMT, Contraceptive pill, Multivitamin pill , Breast self-exam, Ovulation, NuvaRing)
Cycle Overview (Send PDF file to an e-mail)
Note + Event time + Reminder
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day.
Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the 3-month summary on one screen.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Menstruation, ovulation and fertility day forecast have to be understood as theoretical predictions which may not coincide with the actual menstruation, ovulation and fertility days.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2014
Keywords: menstrual, woman, fertility, ovulation, menstruation, pregnancy, period, cycle, period tracker
-- I ❤ MyDays -- Really!
Track & predict your period, ovulation and fertility.
Your menstrual calendar for young and older women.
⦿ Notification for coming Period & Ovulation !!
⦿ Multi User support
⦿ Multiple languages (en,de,it,es,fr,cn,tw)
⦿ Add personal info regarding birth control; notes, intercourse, pill, ..
⦿ eMail History to yourself or your Doctor
⦿ Basal metabolic temperature (BMT) Chart
⦿ 4 Widgets
⦿ Customizable colors
* "its the only tracker that even predicts my Irregular period right "
* Love It After 2 Months Of Using I Got Pregnant WiT My Baby Boy, Hes 4 Months Old Now.
* Great Help This app is awesome. It keeps me on track and there are no surprises.
MyDays is the perfect and simplest Calendar for every woman.
(not just for women, many men find MyDays useful for understand their partner's cycle, too)
- Please feel free to send me an email with any concerns, problems or
suggestions: androchris @gmail.com.
I will answer all your questions ASAP.
I can't answer directly in the Android Market. Thank you!
Information, Hints & Tips:
- Get the Pro Version to disable all Advertisements!
Check the "About" page for more Infos.
- Info about Permissions:
Internet Access: To enable "Web based Community Chat"
Call Status: To disable Ads while Calling
Shortcuts: To allow Shortcuts "AFTER" u requested one.
No automatic setting of Shortcuts!
Bookmarks: See Shortcuts
Contacts: To share an Ad-Information "AFTER" u requested to do.
Location: To get better individualist Advertisings in the free Version.
Your 5-star ratings keep me working!
Simple to save checkup records!
Take pregnancy photos or ultrasound photos of an unborn baby, save them as an album!
Very simple to save daily events or plans and repeated plans! Event and plan icons will be displayed on the calendar. Customize event categories and subcategories as you like!
Premama Calendar Wiz Manual
Initial Window is Base Setting. The second time and after you open Premama Calendar Wiz, the initial window is a calendar.
Let's make your pregnancy calendar first！
＊How to make the pregnancy calendar＊
１．Select one method from the list of Base Setting.
３．Enter the information each method needs then press "OK".
４．Move to Personal Data.
When you save Base Setting, move to Personal Data.
１．Enter each item. The baby's name will be displayed on the calendar's title bar.
２．Press "OK" to save.
３．Move to the calendar.
＊How to edit Base Setting and Personal Data＊
１．Press "Menu" button of the mobile.
２．Press "Base Setting" and "Personal Data" to edit.
1. When you save baby's name on Personal Data, you can see its name on the title bar of the calendar.
2. When you save the last period's start and end date on Personal Data, blue triangle marks will be appeared on the calendar.
3. ？mark of the calendar is Help button. When you press, move to Premama Calendar Wiz page of GalleryApp's website.
4. The next button of the Help button is Market button that we introduce our applications.
5. Color coding of the calendar：the background of the calendar changes every one month pink to bule.
6. Week number under the year of the calendar shows which week of the pregnancy you are on the selected date.
7. Dark pink background of the date：Today's date.
8. List button of the right center of the calendar：Displays the event lists.
9. Weekly Display：the next button of List button, you can switch the calendar to weekly display.
10. Note: a bottom button of List and Weekly Display is shown how many events you have saved as notes.
11. Days shown bottom of Help button is the remaining days of till the delivery.
＊Calendar's buttons (from the left)＊
1. Event：Save daily events.
2. Repeat：Save repeated events (plans).
3. Today：Go back to today's date.
4&5. Right&Left：Move the date right and left.
6. Graph：You can see graphs of blood pressure, weight and body fat and displays the list of the checkup records.
7. Photo List：See the list of the saved photos.
8. Camera：Take photos.
1. Tap "Tap here to create event lists." or Event button of the calendar.
2. Move to Daily To-Do.
3. You can also save weight, blood pressure and body fat.
4. The icons you can see below the body fat are event icons. Press gray plus button to add a new icon.
＜Add EventIcon window's buttons＞
a）Add：add a new event icon and save with this button.
b）Back：go back to Daily To-Do.
c）Delete：Delete the event icon.
5. Let's save daily events! Tap one of the event icons from the list. Move to registration screen.
6. Enter a memo and select a subcategory, then save it.
7. Save more events in the same way!
→Edit event categories by a long press each event icon.
＊Description of a hospital icon on Daily To-Do＊
Tap the hospital icon to move to Checkup Log. You can save records of checkups.
1. Select a day for ”Date of next checkup”, then a hospital mark appears on the calendar.
2. Tick ”Checkup” then a hospital mark with a green checkmark appears on the calendar so you can understand the checkup has done.
3. Press "Back" button of the mobile to save automatically.
＊You can see the list of Checkup records as following;
a) From Calendar, tap Graph button (the third from the right).
b) Tap "Checkup" from the list.
The information shown in this application was downloaded from World Health Organization (W.H.O.) website under the section "'immunization surveillance, assesment and monitoring data' which lists this data as 'last updated on 3 October 2011 (data as of 27-September-2011)'. This information is likely to be updated in future. For current schedule, please obtain directly from W.H.O. or consult your doctor.
The developer of this application is an independent party and has NO affiliation to W.H.O. whatsoever. This app was purely built as a convenience and does NOT claim to be current or accurate.
There might have been times when you forgot the date of getting your child vaccinated. As a parent, you might be laden with two many responsibilities and overwhelmed with too much information on the vaccination dates.
Vaccination reminder app is an android application which has been crafted especially for the parents to remember the important vaccination dates and keep a track of the vaccination schedules for their newly born kids. All you have to do is download the app, make a login id, password and register yourself.
There are two modules in this app. One, for the doctor and another for the parents. Have a look at the ways in which you can use the vaccine reminder app:
• Make a profile of your baby
• Create a chart with scheduled dates for you to check
• Know the vaccination type with next scheduled date
• Receive a notification before the due date
• Facility for the doctor's to give reminder to parents for the vaccination date
• Feature for sending birthday wishes and greetings
• Know about the symptoms you might notice in your baby every month
• Height and weight section for the parents to map the expected height and weight based on the given ratio
Through this free vaccine reminder app, the parents can get reminders in the following ways
3. Push notifications
4. Phone Alerts
Save the vaccine status according to the advice given by your doctors. Download this app at the earliest and get over the confusion of vaccination dates!
Keywords: vaccination reminder app,vaccine reminder app, free vaccine reminder app