Simply send an eMapMe request to the contact from your address book and once accepted, you will be able to pinpoint each others exact locations on a map as well as navigating the quickest route to one another.
* The duration of the connection request is limited to 15, 30 or 60 minutes. Limited connection with auto timeout feature allows for personal privacy.
* This App is cross platform and works from Apple to Android and vice versa.
* Additional Feature: Connects to Google Maps. Takes both of your co-ordinates and plots your route on Google Maps Route Planner. No need to enter postcodes or address.
* GPS phone tracking technology used as a friend finder app.
Please do not use eMapMe when driving - switch to the Maps Route Planner Interface.
GPS phone tracking technology used as a friend finder app.
1. Sharing the both person locations to secured web server.
2. Mobile number is the unique id.
3. To track friends, both you and the peer must register with eMapMe.
4. Location is visible for the duration permitted even if one person disconnects.
An easy to use friend finder app uses GPS phone tracker technology to pinpoint your friends location and plots a route from one another. Ideal when meeting someone, being able to see their location so you can time and plan your journey accordingly. Also useful as a family locator to view family members location.
No postcodes/zip codes required. eMapMe family locator friend finder will take both your co-ordinates and paste them in to route planner. A very simple function, click on route planner and select method of transport.
We understand the importance of privacy; therefore we have a build-in timer feature. Receiver selects the duration of the connection up to 60 minutes max. If you prefer not to be located, no need to answer the connection request. This will time out, just like when you don’t answer the phone. Alteratively, you can refuse the connection request and the sender will receive a notification, that you are unable to take the connection.
1. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
2. We will be using your contacts to find out which of your contacts are using eMapMe. App reads address book and sends contacts to server to check for contacts registered with eMapMe. App doesn't save your address book/any contact in server. It just reads and compares to check for registered users.
3. Ads do not use your location. Location is used only for tracking. Location is send to other user only after request accepted on both sides.
4. Do not use eMapMe while driving. Switch to the Route Planner Interface Function.