• Guitars (acoustic and classical),
• Electric guitars (electric bass),
You can set the playback rate. Save and load your own compositions.
In case of any problems, errors or proposed changes, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Play your favorite songs, compose music, write songs…
By using AirPiano, you can enjoy music even if you do not have any experience or knowledge about piano.
AirPiano makes you a pianist, a songwriter, a composer, and a musician.
Tap the keyboard to play the piano.
Scroll the keyboard to move up and down up to 5 octaves.
Play chord by selecting and tapping the chord in the chord chart located in the left of the screen.
Referable to the suggested chord progression displayed on the screen when composing music.
Key select/Change the key of the song. Once changed, key arrangement of the chord area will be also changed.
Blip Synthesizer instantly makes you a musical artist. It is a simple, fun and addictive music toy.
How it works:
Each row of buttons represents a note in one octave. Each column represents notes in a pair of 4-beat pattern in a loop. Each column is 8 sound polyphonic tones. The slider below the buttons controls the playback speed. Play/Stop button does what it says. You can add and remove notes, change scales, change tones, all while music is playing.
Let's get started!:
Young and old, anyone without musical knowledge can get a kick out of composing music on the Blip Synthesizer. So what are you waiting for? Press the play button and start tapping the note buttons and have a blast!
Save as Ringtones:
When you compose a piece that is too good to forget then save it as a ringtone.
music, sound, synthesizer, audio, light show, toy, fun, free
Whistle, hum........transcribe..........edit..........and play!!
***** NEW in v0.1.4.4: Change pitch by octave (long press).
***** NEW in v0.1.4 : Play with over 100 midi instruments.
- Add, delete, and edit musical symbols.
- Metronome to count the beat, with or without sound.
- Change rhythm (tempo in BPM and time signature).
- Choose key and clef.
- Choose playback instrument.
- Keep all your composition in a library.
- Works better with whistling or monophonic voice or instrument. Low background noise is needed. Maybe problematic with external microphones. Gliding notes can't be correctly detect.
- FUTURE DEVELOPMENT: Support measure(bar), multi-track and undo.
This is my personal project. I need your support to continue.
Chorditor is a tool for chord search, add, edit, play, compose, etc.
There are 2 main features.
1. Guitar Chord Chart
- simple/easy to browse chords
- showing all variations by one touch
- expandable/customizable chords
- backup/restore chord database
- split chord
- left/right hander
- horizontal/vertical view
- capo setting
- capture and send chord as image
- strum all chords
- color setting
- compose song by chord
- edit tools : save, open, input, delete, copy, paste, undo, redo,...
- lyrics input
- time signature, tempo and key change options
- play all or selected chord units
- add/edit chord playing pattern (In-App Purchase)
- chord sheet music
*. most of features are free to use except 'inputting/editting patterns'
*. In-App purchase 'Premium Upgrade' removes ads and enables 'inputting/editting patterns'.
ChordGen is a simple, easy to use application to generate chord progressions.
Beginner musicians can use ChordGen to generate chord progressions with the root note of their choice.
You can find some of the popular chord progression sequences here in all the modern scales and modes.
Use ChordGen to get chord progressions for Piano, Acoustic guitar and Power Chords.
Chordgen also teaches you how to play each of the listed chords in the selected sequence for the particular musical instrument.
With ChordGen upgrade, You can Build your own Chord Progressions in an all easy step by step process. You can save your work and load it at a time later whenever needed. Build your own chord progression with the majors, minors, diminished, dominant, major 7th and minor 7th chords. More chords will be added soon.
You can use Chordgen as a basic level Song writing application to get ideas for your next song!
ChordGen plays the progressions in a loop and hence, can be used as a Backing-Track tool as well. How cool is that !
All you need to do is to pick up a guitar or any other musical instrument, jam on the backing track of your choice!
Get creative with these chord progressions. Get ChordGen for FREE.
With two screens and some very intuitive controls, eComposer helps you compose up to an hour of music that you can use for your videos, slide shows, or ambient music for your shop, exhibition, party, etc. If you compose songs, use eComposer as help and inspiration when your muse fails you.
Save your music in midifile format, which is playable on any digital device, and your favorite configurations in preset format, keeping all settings. For the pro musician, import to and edit your music in any sequencer such as Logic, Cubase, etc.
✓ 1500+ piano chords, up to 6th inversions
✓ 1000+ scales
✓ 12 root keys
✓ Chord Progression (chord sequencer)
✓ Circle of Fifths
✓ List of available chords in Circle of Fifths
✓ Key notations: English, Italian, Japanese, Russian, etc.
✓ Reverse chord & scale lookup
✓ Ability to display chord on the staff
✓ Plays chords
✓ Plays scales
✓ Plays arpeggiated chords
✓ Audio support
✓ Relative scale suggestions
✓ Compatible scale chords
✓ Scale lookup with major & minor scale fingering
✓ Flexible chord & scale search using keyboard
✓ User libraries
✓ Ability to create custom chords for a user library
Keywords: piano, Piano, perfect, pro, professional, pitch pipe, learn, k-board, keyboard, grand, pianoforte, revolution, teacher, rhythm, relaxing, chords, notes, fingering, scale, user libraries, chord progression
Help you to find progression of chord from your music.
If you musician, you need this apps.
Keyword: application, music, chord progression, chord transition, bank of chord
Aplikasi musik, aplikasi musisi, aplikasi rumus perpindahan akord, rumus akord, rumus hubungan akord dalam lagu
This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
Band2Play is a powerful but easy to handle playback tool. It creates a playback of the chord progression you entered, which can be used for example for jazz improvisation, for singing, as play-along, or for other purposes.
In order to make the playback sound even more appropriate, you can choose from a wide selection of playback styles, such as jazz, Bossa Nova, Latin Jazz, Pop Ballad, Rock, and more...
The handling is very easy: simply enter the chords, choose a style and click "Play" to hear the playback.
It supports almost every possible chord combination, as well as different bar times. Various Substyles as breaks, kicks etc. refine your playback.
The playback repeats and progression can be set individually; the created arrangements can be saved.
- Many different playback-styles available from sections like Jazz, Latin-Jazz, Pop, …
- Every style has substyles which you can use for breaks, voicings, kicks, and endings
- Supports nearly all chords with or without extra bass note (full list at the bottom)
- Chord changes within the same bar
- The playback order (repeats) can be set individually
- Save and open arrangements
- Rests (for all instruments or for all instruments excepted the drums)
- Automatically generated MIDI file (which can be shared or used on other devices)
- Different times: 4/4, 3/4, 6/8, …
- Tempo can be set individually
- Different playback instruments
- Audio demos in the product video
- and more
Available languages: English and German
We wish you much success and fun while practicing.
Overview of the supported chords (for example, all with C as root):
Cm, Cm2, Cm27, Cm6, Cm6b9, Cm69, Cm6#9, Cm7, Cm7b5, Cm7b9, Cm79, Cm7#9, Cm9, Cm9b11, Cm911, Cm9#11, Cmmaj7, Cmmaj79, C, C2, C2sus4, C2sus47, C247, C24, Csus4, C47, Csus47, Cb5, C6, C69, C7, C7sus4, C79, C7b9, C7#9, C7#9b13, C7#11, C713, C7b13, C9, C11, C13, Cmaj7, Cmaj7b5, Cmaj7#5, Cmaj7#59, Cmaj79, Cmaj7b9, Cmaj7#9, Cmaj7b11, Cmaj7#11, Cmaj713, Cmaj7b13, Cmaj7#13, Cmadd2, Cm7add2, Cadd2, Cadd9, Cdim, Cdim7, C°, C°7, Caug, Caug7, C+7
● WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog. Also get more sound PAKS from Google Play, most are free, look for "Electrum Pak"
● Preview (audition) samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat. (Live audition). NO OTHER APP ON THE MARKET DOES THIS!
● Record VOCALS, freestyle rap along with the beat, or record an instrument (guitar, etc) - using the VOCAL/INSTRUMENT track feature!
● Use LOOPS as well as one shot samples
● Ringtone , WAV, MIDI, and Pad bounce export - load your song into FruityLoops or other DAW on your PC and keep working
● Load up to 16 samples.
● 16 Mute groups available, for more realistic drums
● Load MIDI drum files for quicker programming. Electrum comes with an assortment of pre-made MIDI files.
● Set samples or loops to retrigger on programmed slots or to play completely through before triggering the sample again
● Save your own custom drumkit settings
● RECORD samples to PADS with the microphone.
● Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
● Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
● Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
● Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add FX to your samples:
- Stereo Spread
● Play Electrum with an external USB MIDI controller
USB MIDI Control has been tested on:
Galaxy Nexus phone
Galaxy Tablet 10.1
● Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share Exported)
Also check out my ReLoop music sequencer, which allows you to sequence loops just like Garageband or Sony's ACID.
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings, patches, and drummkits
- Over 75 types of chords
- A chord symbol index
Sketch-a-Song is proudly ad free, and there are no in-app purchases. Just make music and have fun!
“Sketch-a-Song brings composition to life for students of all ages. This app is so fun, visually appealing, and easy to use. My students don’t even realize they’re learning!” – Julie Wild, Music Teacher.
- “Like an orchestra in your iPad” – Raymond, age 9
- “No matter what you do, it almost always sounds pretty good” – Nate, age 11
Try it now and see why kids and people of all ages LOVE composing in color with Sketch-a-Song. Express your creativity, learn the fundamentals of music composition and increase your music appreciation while having a blast!
Here’s how it works:
SKETCH YOUR SONG
- Create music more easily than ever! Simply tap and drag to create, move, and edit notes.
- Build your own ensemble from over 40 free instruments without navigating complicated menus or settings.
- Connect visual patterns with sounds using our colorful, intuitive interface.
- Hear your song play back in real time as you build it.
INNOVATIVE SKETCHPAD SYSTEM
- Experience our patent-pending musical system, which takes advantage of time-tested music theory principles to make sure that your music sounds harmonious.
- Explore eight different sketchpads and characters, each with their own unique personality and sound.
- Add measures to link sketchpads together and create a beautiful backdrop for your masterpiece!
- Play all of your favorite instruments like a virtuoso.
- Enjoy using high quality samples of over 40 real instruments ranging from rock and pop to orchestral.
- Experiment with melodic instruments in five categories: Keyboards, Strings, Woodwinds, Brass, and Voices!
- Master drums and percussion instruments from around the world.
No matter who you are or what your background is, Sketch-a-Song makes music accessible and rewarding. PARENTS: empower your child and ignite a lifelong love of music through genuine creativity. TEACHERS: supplement your lessons with an accessible and immediate way to demonstrate instrumentation, rhythm, melody, harmony, and more. KIDS: impress your friends with your awesome songs and have a great time experimenting with musical melodies. Anyone can have fun composing music with Sketch-a-Song.
NOTE: Sketch-a-Song is (and always will be) AD FREE. We do not require an account and collect no private data. We value your experience and your privacy. For more please see: http://sketchasong.com/privacy/
We are always looking for ways to enhance your experience. Please email us with any suggestions at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.
Find out what kids say about Sketch-a-Song at www.sketchasong.com
Download now to experience it for yourself!