hey! do you have a limited data plan?
Worried of totally exhausting it while sharing your precious pics by Email or in Social Media sites like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and the likes?
Does it takes forever to share them with your friends and kin due to their ginormous size?
Are your pictures of memorable moments taking up all your storage in your smartphone when you cannot even delete them? If only somehow all your pics could take a lot lesser space in your phone.. Wouldn't it be nice?
Is it getting tougher to keep all your pics inside your storage without deleting a few? That's tough choice no one must make.
We in NextTech understand your needs perfectly.
Now you do not require any online service or any desktop software to compress your photos of precious moments. You do not have to upload large size images online just to download compressed images which you then have to download to further store or share them with your kin and friends.
All you need now is iShrinkPix, which will do this with ease from inside your smartphone without the hassle of using another thing than just your handheld phone!
Some features of iShrinkPix:
1. Shrink pics.
2. Option to compress single or multiple pics at once. (Unlike most apps in Play Store, iShrinkPix has no restriction imposed on how many pics you can compress together).
3. Select pic(s) to shrink from the 'Pick Image(s)' option.
4. Allows you to compress your pic to smallest possible size without sacrificing its quality.
5. Share your compressed pics from the app.
6. All compressed pics are shown as a list from which you can perform Save or Delete either individually or by bulk.
7. See preview from the 'Compressed Image List' after compressed. If satisfied, save into your phone.
8. .jpg, .jpeg & .png are the formats supported by iShrinkPix.*
9. Image compression can be done without any internet connection.
By compressing your pics, you can:
1. Save your internet data. So share even more.
2. Save your phone storage space if you are running out of memory.
3. Use this photos to upload to website which demand photo of less than specified size (example 50kb max).
4. If your friends have slow internet connection they will be able to download your photos more quickly.
5. "An image is worth a thousand words" - If that's the case, now you will be able to keep more images than before.
Try iShrinkPix! Now available in Google Play Store.
*Other formats are not tested. Especially, encoding can fail in some formats.