◆ Features ◆
This is a service that provides total support for walking around the city, with information on guidebooks that can be used for sightseeing, including information on “recommended spots”, “recommended trips” and “local gourmets” nationwide.
◆ Main features ◆
■ Point1: Search guidebook information all over Japan anytime, anywhere
About 30,000 "sightseeing spots" nationwide, about 1,300 "recommended trips" and about 4,000 kinds of "local gourmets" are in your smartphone!
■ Point2: Easy to create and automatically update travel plans
Simply select the spot you want to go on the map and create your own travel plan!
You can check the route of the trip plan, and of course display the means of transportation, distance, and time required.
Automatically determine the spot you visited and automatically update your current location and the spot you visited on your travel plan!
■ Point3: Memorize your trip forever with trip notes
Easily create a travel diary with check-in, map camera, and auto GPS!
■ Point4: A map useful for sightseeing with illustrations of tourist spots nationwide
Just tap the map to check "Gourmet", "Recommended spots", "Recommended courses" and more!
In addition, display up to the location of public toilets. If there is information you are interested in, tap the map!
■ Point5: Route display + navigation is no longer a problem
It is possible to display the route on the tourist map!
Furthermore, if the map application is linked, full-fledged voice navigation is possible!
◆ Supported models ◆
▼ For DOCOMO smartphones / tablets
Check the compatible models from the DOCOMO website.
▼ For users of smartphones / tablets other than DOCOMO
Smartphones / tablets with Android 4.3 to 10.0
* Not available on some models.
Click here for details.
* The following functions cannot be used.
• Auto-recording function using “Auto Trip GPS”
◆ Notes on use ◆
・ Internet connection is required to use this application.
However, please note that some functions that use location information, such as nearby spot search and check-in, are not available when connected to Wi-Fi.
・ To use some functions, you need to apply for docomo map navigation service (pay).
・ If you do not have a docomo line, or if you use a communication other than sp-mode (such as Wi-Fi connection), enter your d account when using some functions. May be required.
・ As this application may have a high packet communication fee, please use the flat-rate packet service.
・ Please send a blank e-mail to the inquiry e-mail address in the developer information. An automatic response will send you a URL to the inquiry form.
When using this application, DOCOMO obtains the following user information.
Please check before use and understand the contents before use.
・ User information acquired by DOCOMO
(1) ICCID (SIM card / UIM card identification number), Instance ID, model used, and user ID notified from our server when authenticating this application
(2) Location information using the GPS function of your terminal and other location information positioning functions and the time of acquisition
(3) Profile information (gender, age), registration / history information entered by the customer in this application
④ Location information of point information
⑤Customer unique ID for linking with social network services
⑥ Customer photo information with location information
⑦Operation log in this application
* Location information is the approximate timing calculated from the GPS function of the terminal you are using or the information of the base station etc. using the current location positioning function at the timing when this application is started or the customer presses the current location button. To do. The location information is automatically acquired until this application is terminated (depending on the movement status of the terminal, but it is obtained once per second when the frequency is the highest). It will be destroyed within 1 hour. If you want to stop using location information in this application, set the location information usage setting in the terminal settings to "OFF". However, if you subscribe to sp-mode and use 3G communication, you can get approximate location information calculated from information such as base stations even if the terminal setting is turned OFF. In addition, location information may be used in combination with an ID that uniquely identifies the customer and profile information (gender, age).
・ Purpose of use of user information acquired by DOCOMO
①To identify customers
(2) To confirm location information and provide services tailored to location information
③ To provide input support functions by referring to registration / history information
④ To provide services tailored to the location information
⑤To analyze and grasp usage attributes
⑥ To link with this social network service from this application
⑦ To refer to the photo and the location information where the photo was taken
To improve serviceability by analyzing the actual usage of Enomoto Service
・ Acquisition by information collection module
DOCOMO obtains the user information described above with the following information collection module built into this application. In addition, we may use the user information acquired by the information collection module after adding the customer's attribute information etc. after combining it with the ID that identifies the individual customer.
Information collection module name: GoogleAnalytics for Firebase
Information collection module provider: Google LLC and its wholly-owned subsidiaries
User information to be acquired: Operation logs in this application
・ Data transmission of user information acquired by DOCOMO to the outside of the terminal
The user information acquired above is acquired, stored, and transferred to the system related to the provision of this service (including the server of Zenrin Datacom Co., Ltd., the outsourcer of DOCOMO) and used for the above purposes. .
・ Processing of user information acquired by DOCOMO and provision to third parties
In some cases, location information obtained by the Auto GPS function is processed into comprehensive and statistical data that does not include information that allows DOCOMO to identify the customer, and then provided to a third party.
Only in accordance with laws and regulations, DOCOMO may provide user information to third parties while paying maximum attention to the rights and interests of the individual.