- Spirit Level (measuring instrument used to determine the slope of a surface with respect to a horizontal plane of reference)
- Battery Level (Easy way to view the exact battery level, battery temperature, battery voltage, battery status and battery health)
- Compass (This app is a tool to search bearings(azimuth) using the built-in magnetic sensors or gps)
- Torch (The app turns your camera flash into a flashlight. In addition, with a tap on the "Menu" provides additional functionality)
- Metronome (A versatile metronome with a very simple layout. Useful for the practice of music as well as physical exercise, putting practice, dance, and many other activities)
- Calculate angle for orientation parable (A tool for finding TV satellites and aligning satellite dishes)
- Speedometer (A tool to control your speed, along a path)
- Detector speed connection (Simple app that allows you to test the speed of your Internet connection in both download and upload)
- Sound Level Meter (Use the phone's microphone to measure the volume of sound in decibels (dB))
- Converter Binary-Decimal-Hexadecimal-Octal
- Task Killer
Keywords: Smart Compass, Sound Meter, Smart Ruler, Smart Measure, Speed Gun, Smart Dista, Vibration Meter, Smart Protract, Smart Distance, Smart Tools
Extra Hidden Utilities is made to discover these codes !
There are three primary categories :
-Informations : signal strength , Wlan,Bluetooth MAC adress, installed software version, etc.
-Tests : sound test, touch screen, vibration , etc.
-Backup and format : backup media files, resetting phone settings, full format, etc.
You can either execute code directly via the button 'Run' , or copy and paste the code on the dialer via 'Copy to clipboard' option.
These codes are helpful in revealing some unknown facts about the phone. It also allow to improve the functionality with some customizable features.Enjoy playing around with your smartphone.
Warning , some of these codes can affect your device configuration . Some Manufacturers do not allow the execution of these codes directly via the ' Run' option on the device, in this case just copy the code and paste it manually on your dialer (as if you make a call ).
Quick Utilities is the latest addition to the Quick series by HMH Technology Labs to make your life more convenient.
1. Random Number Generator: Generates a random number within the user-specified bounds as either a whole number or decimal.
2. Investment Interest Calculator: Calculates the return-on-investment for a given principal, rate, and time period.
3. Loan Interest Calculator: Calculates the monthly payment and total aggregate payment of a loan based on the amount, rate, and number of months to be paid over.
4. Quadratic Formula Solver: Solves for the root(s) of a quadratic equation given a, b, and c values.
5. Mirror: Displays the output from the front camera if available, or a black screen if not.
6. Flashlight: Displays a white screen with a toggle button used to control the camera's flash if available.
7. Bubble Level: Displays a graphical "bubble level" along with text that tells you the X and Y angles at which the device currently is.
8. Tip Calculator: Calculates the tip and final total including tip given an initial amount, tip percent, and the number of people it will be split amongst.
9. Stop Watch: A simple stop watch counting seconds up from 0 out to the hundredths of a second place.
10. Sale Price: Calculates the price of an item on sale after the discount given the initial price and the percent it is being discounted.
You can use it for all your outdoor activities whether you are flying, sailing, traveling or camping.
It comes with several different cool backgrounds and for compass dials.
Beautiful Compass is a must have application for people doing outdoor activities.
- GPS (current position using GPS or WIFI)
- CHECK YOUR POSITION ON GOOGLE MAPS
- LED FLASHLIGHT
- LIGHT ESTRABOSCÓPICA
- APPLICATIONS FOR EMERGENCY
- CALL DIRECT 112 (Use only in case of real emergency)
- TOOL TO SHARE YOUR CURRENT POSITION
- EXCLUSIVE TOOL FOR SNOW AVALANCHE
All in one absolutely free APP
Includes a small banner ad at the bottom as the only means of financing developer
To work all utilities need your terminal:
CAMERA WITH FLASH
GUIDANCE AND POSITION SENSOR
Thanks for using this app, any questions or comments will be welcomed in the mail developer
We appreciate your feedback.
If you doubt any of our applications please contact us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org will respond as soon as possible and will be happy to answer your questions . Thank alstudioweb team .
Samsung Galaxy Ace
These phones are unsupported because of their crappy implementation of the Android camera API. Don't give this app a bad review. These are bugs with the phones themselves. I will try and release patches to work around these issues, but unfortunately I don't have access to all Android devices. Tester are welcome. E-mail me: email@example.com
With the possibility to configure which tools that shall be visible and give them your own name.
More tools to come...
Please report if you find any issues and feel free to suggest new tools to add.
Keywords: tools, utility, flashlight, system, password, currency, converter
*Quick unlock--- automatically bypasses the unlock slider when you turn on the screen. Customizable for phones with slideout keypad.
*In-call touchscreen lock--- if you experience face dialing/muting/hangup because your touchscreen wakes up during phone calls, enable the lock. You can unlock by trackball/camera button when you do need to use the screen in-call. Otherwise, touch input is blocked after the screen goes to sleep during a call.
*Incoming call prompt--- avoid the incoming call sliders by enabling onscreen or button based call accept & reject. It appears this does not work on the newly released android 2.3 gingerbread. I am working on figuring out if there is any fix.
Optional myLock widget can be placed on the home screen for quick toggle of quick unlock mode.
myLock utilities is open source and has been developed under constant feedback and popular request from the user community. If you want to donate we have a plus purchase available. If you want to complain see below.
Important usage tips:
*Disable quick unlock before using alarm (this is an issue on HTC sense devices).
*Remove any task killer app for best results. Task killer apps are obsolete as of android 2.0 and later since automatic memory management is now part of the main android operating system. I am not responsible for any problems encountered while running task killer apps.
*Not for use with secure pin, password, or pattern lockscreens. Only functional to quick unlock the basic slide lockscreen. As of android version 2.2 This is the case. Older myLock utility version had security functions, but there is no way to make it interact with security in the newest android updates.
*Sometimes apps that are more memory heavy can slightly slow the quick unlock. This is dependent on your device performance and the app that was displaying when the phone went to sleep. There is no way we can speed this up, apps using more memory take time on some phones to be ready to take the screen after phone wakeup. That's one reason there is a lockscreen by design in this type of operating system.
I cannot reply to review comments because there is no way to do it, so please email me any feedback. I reply to all well-written feedback.
Login to VCOM.com from a browser on any computer, tablet or phone to:
- Locate your misplaced or lost Android phone or tablet on a map.
- Make your device scream loudly if you think it’s close.
- Remotely lock your device and post a custom message with contact details.
- Remotely wipe your phone or tablet data if your phone is lost for good.
- Manage and protect your Android phone and tablets, PCs and other mobile devices from one account.
KW: Locate, Lost Phone, Lost Tablet, Phone Finder, Phone Locator, Phone Tracker, Find My Phone, Find My Droid, Anti-Theft, Theft Protection, Stolen Phone, Protection
-Split the pdf file at specific page into multiple files.
-Merge many pdf to one PDF
-Extract Images from pdf
-Overlay two PDF files
-Encrypt(password protected) PDF, Make PDF secure adding password.
-Convert image or multiple images into PDF. it can be used when you want to convert photos into one file and send it over to friend.
** Lite version has limitation of maximum file size 1.5MB
• The Handover Tab shows current access point ID and name, dynamic signal strength and RSSI measurements, other access points audible to (scanned by) the device and handover events.
• The Controller Tab logs into an Aruba controller using Telnet or SSH. Various commands can be run and repeated. Special features include blinking the LEDs on a specified AP.
• The Aperf Tab is an iPerf v2 implementation (best used in client mode, but also supports server and bidirectional modes), useful for throughput testing.
• The Floorplan Tab downloads the floorplan picture and AP details from an Airwave WLAN management system or Analytics & Location Engine (ALE). It displays location and location history of a target MAC. It also shows AP locations, with configuration data including current loading, channels and power, and a simple Aruba-specific site survey function.
• An implementation of the Airwave Management Client reports device information and scanned APs to the Airwave WLAN management system.
• Scans and measurements are written to a plain-text log file. A one-button email function generates an email from an account on the device and emails this log and a number of other log files as attachments.
Aruba Utilities was developed by the CTO Group in Aruba Networks as a testbed for our research into WLAN measurement and optimization techniques. It will be of interest to network engineers with Aruba Networks WLANs, particularly those with Airwave and ALE. We would like to make this tool as useful as possible, so please send us your comments and ideas.
There are two forums for discussion. The Beta program is on a Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100638199649434481720 which will give automatic access to new Beta releases via the Google Play Store. Meanwhile we have general discussions on Airheads Social http://community.arubanetworks.com/ (search with "Aruba Utilities" for the threads like this http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Unified-Wired-Wireless-Access/Aruba-Utilities-version-64-released/m-p/127607 ).
I take individual questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
v64 additions & fixes:
!- Aruba Utilities now supports the Analytics & Location Engine (ALE) API v1.1. If ALE is enabled in settings, the floorplan and target MAC location will be taken from ALE and Airwave will be implicitly disabled.
!- special setting for ‘locate all’… Settings - Compass Offset - 99 will show location and optionally show history for all devices on the floorplan (like other Airwave and ALE functions, this needs the device to be on the floor, or ‘track my mac’ false and a real ‘track this mac’ to get the right floorplan).
!- Settings is now organized as 5 profiles. Previously stored settings will be converted to profile 0 on upgrade
!- The Email-Log command automatically attaches available non-empty files including log, floorplan view snapshot, controller telnet log, survey results (Airwave or ALE), and survey pt file.
!- Aperf now takes its initial values from the last command entered.
!- Changed color algorithm for scanned BSSIDs
!- Improvements to the iPerf and Ping implementations
!- Fixes to stop Android screen lock closing over the app
!- Red and yellow thresholds settable for rate and signal strength
!- It’s more difficult for Google Play Store to refuse to load a particular device with "uses-feature-not-required" in the manifest.
!- Improved ZMQ client to accommodate new ALE host address without restart
!- Added Wi-Fi Lock to keep Wi-Fi active when the device wants to shut it down
!- Offline floorplan caches ALE floorplans as well as AirWave
!- Added AP details on ‘current AP’ line of Handover Tab
!- Added new Aruba OUI 18:64:72
More from developer
SocialApp will replace any social app which is installed on your Android device, and would allow you to manage ALL your social life, ALL your online social sites, browse the web, and much more in one application using a simple, innovative and intriguing user experience!
Social app is in its early stages and I have a long road map of improvements a head that would make the native applications, mobile web site experience, and other SocialApp mock-ups obsolete. Unfortunately I develop social app alone, and on my free time, so prioritizing is going to be very important!! If there are new features you would prefer, bugs you encounter, anything you think can be improved... Then take the time and SEND ME A FEEDBACK, the button is on the upper right menu.
First things first!!!
• An amazing thanks to Daniel Glazman for fulfilling the loading gauge vision of SocialApp, and helping with the newer UI styles... check out his site:
I believe in full transparency so here goes:
• These are all my accounts on the app images :)
• For now, you can only add a single site per service, e.g. cannot have more than one twitter(or any other service) account in the application.
• You can add UP TO two services while using the free version, in order to manage more services simultaneously you'll have to buy a subscription(As I said, I develop social app alone, and on my free time). That been said, one can always remove one service and add another.
• Regarding "Logging in to the sites":
• Regarding "Fine Location":
Social app do not track your location nor do I care where you are, the reason this permissions is required is to allow you, the user, to post with your location, on whichever service you want.
SocialApp currently supports the following social networks, and sites:
•• And if I've missed one, send me a feedback with the service you want, next release it would be included!
If you have an Android device, and if you allow your child to play games on your Android device, then “Child Safe Zone” is the application for you.
Children, are naughty by nature(I know mine are), that is the reason we parents need a “Child Zone” for our children while they use our devices, but also vice verse, we need a “Child Zone” to protect the content of our devices(Images, Emails, Phone calls… etc.) from our children.
“Child Safe Zone” allows you to define the applications you would like to allow your child to use, and makes sure these are the only ones your child can use.
“Child Safe Zone” allows you to define "Child Zone" options such as:
• Disable WiFi.
• Disable Mobile data.
• Mute Audio.
• Baby Mode. (Every application launch restarts the application)
• Disable Volume Change.
That would be applied while the child is in the "Child Zone".
All permissions requested are in order to keep your child in the zone you have created for them.
FREE and PAYED versions:
The FREE version of the application is limited and contains ads, these ads are confined to the "Parent Zone" of the application**, or in other words, your children does not have access to ads clicking within this application while in the "Child Zone", in order to remove the ads and unlock functions in the application, one would have to PURCHASE a subscription.
**NOTE: The applications you allow your child to use might have ads in them.
A word from the developer
I've developed this application because I needed a “Child Zone” to put both my children in (5.5 and 1.5 years old boys(now 6.5, and 2.5 years old respectively)) and other applications just didn't cut it.
“Child Safe Zone” has been developed by me, using my precious Cyborg (http://cyborg-framework.blogspot.co.il/2012/05/what-is-cyborg.html). Currently the application is in its first steps, the User Interface is quite poor, but the complex logics are implemented, and I would like to get some users feedbacks regarding the functionality of the application:
(Feedback button is currently top left in the dashboard while in parent mode)
• Could your child actually exit the “Child Zone”?
• Did the application crashed unexpectedly?
• Are the translation from English good enough?
• You could perhaps suggest a new feature?
• Or send any other feedback that can improve the application...
If you want to influence the future of this application, send me a feedback.