Tony Stark I downloaded it on my Moto g3 and when I open it it just closes and gives me the "unfortunately, Dragon has stopped." message. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, changing the download location from internal to SD card and back, I even uninstalled my other assistant, Cyman, and disabled "okay Google". If you could fix this issue of always closing on launch i would give it 5 stars, cuz it looks like it could be the best assistant on Google play
Rocks big time, best app seen to date This is without a doubt the best must useful Android app I have seen. Dragon fixed the power issue I was having with a widget that allows you with tap of a finger you can turn on or off driver mode. Walla no more power drain. The voice recognition works better than anything I have seen to date. You can start stop apps it just plain works and it's simple very intuitive. Now what more could you ask of any application. It's about 96% perfect. Thanks
Its the best i have found so far I have downloaded soo many and dragon is by far the best i have found in a while. It recognizes everything i say 95 percent of the time. The other 5 percent is fixed by simply spacing my words a little better. I only have a couple requests that would be fantastic in this app. 1 I would like a long texting option, perhaps like a lock button when you turn it on everything you say goes to text until you shut it off. Otherwise dragon assumes i am done if i don't say what i want in one breath. To be continued
I want this to install please! I have this on a zte and I absolutely love it. However everytime I try to install it on this device (blu studio 5,0 II) it downwards to 100% but never goes on to install and I don't know why or how to resolve it. Is there any help for this issue? If I can get it installed on this device I will change rating to 5 stars cuz I love the App and all it does on my other device.
Needs more but still real good Wasn't able to customize the music player to default to my pod cast app and couldn't find a way to add it. Commands work really well. I would, however like to see much more documentary because even though I've been through all the settings I can find I still feel like I'm missing out on some great functionality.
Dragon app. It seems to be ok for the bare basic. But I am having an issue where it does not catch my voice everytime. Nor does it understand what i am asking. And yes I am in a completely quiet room and yes I do talk and am talking VERY plainly and clearly.. this is after the app has been on for roughly 3 to 5 minutes now if I reboot it from that point it is great till I hit the 5min point again. Other then that I do like the app when it's working it's great
- Bug fixes
Cortana - your personal assistant that keeps you up to date on what matters most
Read aloud and on screen web pages, PDF, DOC, TXT, EPUB and FB2 files and more.
Create patient encounter documentation for the EHR with less time and effort.
PowerScribe 360 Mobile Clinician provides quick access to Radiology Results.
Radiologist turns your smartphone into a secure mobile radiology reading room.
Share, access and collaborate on medical images and reports on Nuance PowerShare