A compact and easy to use voice translation, translate your voice, and read aloud the translate results. allowing you to travel, communication, social networking is no longer a language barrier. Voice Translator can also be used as you learn and understand a language tool, a carry your own custom dictionary. Your voice will be translated and saved locally, used in offline.
• Session Translation: Dialogue between the two languages translation.
• Multi-language translation: Simultaneous translation into many languages.
• Session Storage: Use session saved your translation data, easy to organize and view.
It needs an internet connection;
Translate records can always see;
Use long press menu operation of translation data;
You can adjust the settings in use.cess to online translation engine.
Voice input support:
Afrikaans,Arabic,Czech,German,English,Spanish,French,Indonesian,Italian,Hebrew,Japanese,Korean,Latin,Malay,Dutch,Polish,Portuguese,Russian,Turkish,Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional)
Voice playback support:
Afrikaans,Arabic,Bosnian,Catalan,Czech,Danish,German,Greek,English,Esperanto,Spanish,Finnish,French,Hindi,Croatian,Haitian Creole,Hungarian,Armenian,Indonesian,Icelandic,Italian,Japanese,Korean,Latin,Latvian,Macedonian,Dutch,Norwegian,Polish,Portuguese,Romanian,Russian,Slovak,Albanian,Serbian,Swedish,Swahili,Tamil,Thai,Turkish,Vietnamese,Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional)
NOW amazing offline weather plugin included! 14 days weather forecast for every thai cities. Plugin works in offline mode. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
Our Thailand offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline Thailand road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and more detailed area around the cities: Bangkok, Patong, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Samui, Kaho Lak, Karon
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- city finder
- weather forrecast
- hotels deals (online module) with motels & hostels included
- Things to do & trips
- Attraction Deals: museums, airport transports, walking tours, bike tours, national parks,, jungle, food discovery deals, scuba diving, River Cruise, adventure cruise, zoo safari, elephant riding, canoe tours, fishing tours, Loro Parque & Siam Park Admission Ticket, Wine Trails, Thai Boxing Match with Transfers, Dream World Theme Park Tickets, Speedboat Tours, Mountain Safari
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, fast food, gas stations)
11 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
With our weather plugin you can set any city or region (like Bangkok or Phuket) to get actual weather. Weather is available all the time in your phone in offline mode. It's realy nice because you don't need to pay for internet connection and roaming.
Thailand (ประเทศไทย), officially the Kingdom of Thailand (ราชอาณาจักรไทย) is a country in Southeast Asia with coasts on the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. It borders Myanmar (Burma) to the northwest, Laos to the northeast, Cambodia to the southeast and Malaysia to the south.
With great food, a tropical climate, fascinating culture and great beaches, Thailand is a magnet for travellers the world over.
Thailand is the country in Southeast Asia most visited by tourists, and for good reason. You can find almost anything here: thick jungle as green as can be, crystal blue waters that feel more like a warm bath than a swim in the ocean, and food that can curl your nose hairs while tap dancing across your taste buds. Exotic, yet safe; cheap, yet equipped with every modern amenity you need, there is something for every interest and every price bracket, from beach front backpacker bungalows to some of the best luxury hotels in the world. And despite the heavy flow of tourism, Thailand retains its quintessential Thai-ness, with a culture and history all its own and a carefree people famed for their smiles and their fun-seeking sanuk lifestyle. Many travellers come to Thailand and extend their stay well beyond their original plans and others never find a reason to leave. Whatever your cup of tea, they know how to make it in Thailand.
- Navigation via driving, walking, biking and busing
- Semi voice operated app, option to map by voice
- Save your favorite location
- Get in depth details on locations including reviews
- Map specific locations
- Get 360 degree tours of different hotels and restaurants - view picture
Only simply speak can automatically translate other languages.
Talk Translator is a good travel helper.
Support more than 20 languages.
Listen to the translations (text to speech).
Speech engine simply setting.
Review talk history message and support text to speech.
Supported languages :
Some of our users offered to help us out with better translations. For those intereseted in helping, please translate the phrases located at http://wp.me/p19U61-21 - it would mean a LOT to us. We are waiting for you emails and will give credit to contributors!
Useful translated phrases for the following situations: travel & transportation (airport, airplane, bus stop, bus, train station, train, taxi stand, taxi), food and accommodation (hotel, hotel room, restaurant), emergency situations (police, officer, ambulance, hospital, doctor, pharmacy or drug store), spoken interaction (greetings, small talk) and basics, such as telling the time, week days, learning alphabet pronunciation and a great list of numbers.
The supported translatons are for spanish, portuguese, polish, german, french, italian, chinese, koreean and japanese. Further releases will add dictionaries for hindi, arabic, portuguese, russian and others. The possibility to switch the base language will also be available, so that foreign tourists traveling to major english-speaking cities, like London or New York, can have a valuable guide.
For chinese and japanese we currently have a limited number of categories (numbers, week days, telling time, greetings, small talk). Airport, train, bus, taxi, hotel, restaurant, police and hospital will be added in a future release.
Text to speech functionality is also provided either trough the phones TTS engine* or trough a cloud web service. A user can click on a phrase and hear a voice with native accent speak it. This makes it easier to talk to foreigners in order to obtain tourist info.
The translator comes with integrated high quality spanish translation, no Internet connection required. The translate system will have more tourist information in the next release, many new phrases will be added in addition to different countries and languages.
We provided a feedback form so you can tell us directly if you encounter a problem. We also appreciate any suggestions you might provide, like new categories, or corrections for phrases.
Next release will add support for arabic and korean, as you suggested in the feedback.
*** IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ***
* There are phones that do not support text-to-speech. We are not to be held reliable in this situations.
* To check whether your phone has text-to-speech capabilities go to Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.On models with Android 1.6 go to Menu -> Settings -> Speech synthesis.
* Also you can reach text-to-speech settings by clicking the "TTS Settings" menu item of our application.
* If Pico TTS engine is not installed, please install it by clicking "Install voice data".
* We also recommend installing the eSpeak engine from Android market, as there are languages that need it (they are not supported by Pico TTS).
* Our application asks you to install them when they are needed (when you click on phrase) but we recommend having them installed from the beginning, especially if you don't have permanent access to the Internet.
* To select the default speech engine, speech rate, or to specify your default settings, go to Text-to-speech settings as described above.
And some translations:
- What time is it? - ¿Qué hora es? (spanish)
- Do you speak english? - ¿Hablas Inglés? (spanish) - Sprachen Sie Englisch? (german)
- I am a tourist - Yo soy un turista (spanish) - Je suis un touriste (french) - Ich bin ein Tourist (german) - Io sono un turista (italian)
- Where can I find a taxi? - ¿Dónde puedo cojer un taxi? (spanish) - Où est-ce que je peux trouver un taxi? (french)
- I would like to order dinner now - Vorrei ordinare la cena ora (italian) - Je voudrais commander le dîner maintenant (french)
관광객, 사전, 언어, 번역, 観光, 辞書, 言語, 翻訳, 旅游, 字典, 语言, 翻译, 旅遊, 字典, 語言, 翻譯, tourist, dictionary, language, translate
Thanks again for giving our app a try!
PS: try to long press on translations to share!
For each common Arabic phrase, there is a video of a suave native speaker clearly pronouncing each word, helping you understand the nuances of speaking this beautiful language. The Arabic phrases are grouped into categories for the most common travel situations including Getting Around, Greeting and Referring to different People, Eating & Drinking, Health, Problems, Numbers, Time and Date, Meeting People, Shopping and Money. The Pretati Arabic app also has the ability to playback each phrase in slow mode, mark favorites for quick reference and even copy your favourite Arabic phrase to send via SMS or email to your friends. While the app is primarily targeted towards travelers, it is also a great educational tool for those who desire to start learning the basics of the Arabic language in an easy, fast and fun way.
The app works completely offline so you never have to worry about expensive international data costs, absence of mobile networks or hunting for an open WIFI hotspot. All you need to do is download the Pretati Arabic app and install it on your device, once. It even works in Airplane mode!
Arabic Pretati App Features
✓ Over 500 essential Arabic words and phrases each with the Arabic Script, English to Arabic Translation, phonetic pronunciation and video clip
✓ High quality VIDEO and AUDIO for every word and phrase recorded by suave NATIVE SPEAKERS
✓ Quick SEARCH of all words and phrases so you don’t have to spend time looking for what you need
✓ Build your FAVORITES list to quickly access the Arabic phrases you want to learn or translate
✓ Audio is perfect for headphones or over your Phone / Tablet speakers
✓ WORKS OFFLINE so you don't need to be connected to the Internet and pay international roaming charges when traveling
✓ Share the video or the phrase via SMS, email or social media
✓ SLOW PLAY feature allows you to hear the phrase slowly and clearly to help you get a better grasp of what is being spoken
✓ High definition graphics optimized for retina display
✓ A variety of CATEGORIES for every situation like Getting Around, Eating & Drinking, Health, Problems, Numbers, Time and Date, Meeting People, Shopping and Money – this is the perfect travel dictionary app around
CONTACT US / SUPPORT
We would love to hear from you to improve the app and answer any questions you might have. Please CONTACT US on our website at www.pretati.com
+++ Latest version 5.3.1 now available +++
- New users: The software requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WLAN after installation!
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system that is every bit as good as the multi-award-winning personal navigation devices from NAVIGON in terms of its user-friendliness and features. Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, NAVIGON fits in seamlessly with the Android operating concept.
On-board navigation entails no data transfer or roaming charges, for example, for route calculation or map displays. Regular updates ensure your NAVIGON is always up to date.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ New user interface style
+ NAVIGON Latest Map Gurantee
+ Reality View Pro
+ Lane Assistant Pro
+ Speed Assistant
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes
+ Text-to-Speech and precise spoken announcements (English)
+ Extended Pedestrian Navigation
+ Foursquare log-in at destination
+ Glympse: Send your position information to selected users
+ Can be used in portrait and landscape format
+ 2D and 3D map displays
+ Automatic day and night mode for map display
+ Direct access and navigation to contacts saved in your smartphone’s address book
+ Take Me Home function with a single click
+ NAVTEQ map material for Singapore
NEW: Enhance your system with in-app packages
+ NAVIGON cockpit
+ Panorama View 3D
- Positioning your smartphone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception and for your own safety! We recommend attaching your telephone to the windscreen with a suitable suction pad holder. Ensure that this is always positioned outside of the range of the airbags!
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voice announcements and system files are saved on the telephone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred.
- The version requires approx. 700MB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space (SD card).
- The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via NAVIGON Fresh on a PC or via wireless Internet on the smartphone. Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- on first startup a short data connection is required to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
kw: sat nav navigation navigator navigationsystem directions maps gps garmin navigon singapore
Robin is your voice assistant on the road, bringing you texting by voice, local information, GPS navigation and even jokes, while keeping your eyes on the road. Voice in, voice out. Plus, she has more personality than Siri, Google Now or Cortana!
** Endorsed by TechCrunch, CNET, Wired, Lifehacker, etc. **
Users say: “After trying Samsung's S-Voice, Assistant, Skyvi, Vlingo, AIVC/Alice and Sherpa …Robin is the best voice app of its kind; clearly the best choice for drivers in need of information on the road.”
Ask Robin for directions & places, parking & traffic, your Facebook & Twitter news, gas prices & weather, reminders & alarms, messaging and much more - all hands-free ;)
Robin is a personal assistant that can be both useful and fun, constantly learning and adapting to you. She'll even call you whatever names you want! Just tap the microphone button, and Robin will be all ears. Or, "wave hello" twice in front of your phone’s upper edge (or brush/tap it lightly).
Compare to voice assistants and chatbots such as Siri, Nuance, Dragon, Vlingo, Evi, Voice, VoiceSearch, SpeaktoIt Assistant, Skyvi and Google Now, as well as GPS navigation such as Waze, Scout, MapQuest, Navigon, Garmin, TomTom, MotionX, Yelp, etc.
• Robin is currently in Beta, still a student. That means you can watch her intelligence evolve daily and even get to contribute a little. Come be a part of the experience!
• Gesture activation: normally, you just need to wave your hand twice close to the top edge of your phone. For best results, we recommend using the "double-brush" gesture, where your hand actually touches the phone lightly. Certain devices require specific tuning - we are working down that list as we speak.
• Permissions: Robin will never email your contacts without your knowledge! It does need a permission to access you calendar for reminders reminders, and to your GMail in case you want email narration – that’s all. The wording Google Play uses can be misleading.
• Trouble with a particular location? Missing point of interest? Any issue at all? For best results, give your feedback to Robin right from within the app, so we have more information to actually fix the issue ASAP. See what people say about our speed to address reported issues.
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? COMPLAINTS?
Submit feedback on our UserVoice page: http://robinlabs.uservoice.com, or say 'feedback' right in the app. You can also contact us on Twitter @robinmagnifis, or on Robin’s FB page!
Examples of useful commands
• Where is the nearest Starbucks?... Can I park there?
• Find Thai restaurants in SF... How about French?
• Find a burger place ... Does it have a good rating?
• Go to 1234 Lombard San Francisco
• Directions to Hollywood and Highland
• Where can I park?
• Find cheapest parking around Union Square... Anything closer/cheaper?
• Can I reserve it?.. Let’s go there!
• What is the traffic like near Hollywood?
• Where is the cheapest gas in Santa Monica?
• What's the weather like in San Diego tomorrow?
• Is it snowing in Miami?
Facebook & Twitter
• Read my Twitter feed
• Update Facebook
Texting, calling & email
• Call Joe / text Jill
• Read my email to me
• Remind me to exercise tonight!
• Tell me a joke!
+ Clear audio recordings by a native American girl!
+ Very easy to use!
+ App2SD supported (app can be moved to SD card)
+ No internet/roaming required! Works offline!
+ Organized in 3 categories
+ compressed audio files
This helper program may be used as a standalone application as well as a proxy between Samsung S-Voice assistant and CityGuide navigator ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cityguide.probki.net&hl=ru ).
Recognized location coordinates are sent to navigation app as a destination point.
Application support two operation modes:
1) S-Voice proxy
Start your voice assistant and say "Drive to... " or "Navigate to..." following address of destination. Depending on context S-Voice may not require the initial "Navigate to..." phrase to recognize address and start navigation.
When first started selection window may appear asking what app to use for navigation. You should select CG Voice Starter.
When Google maps service finds the address you are willing to go to then CityGuide navigator is started with found GPS location as a destination. If CityGuide is working already then it will be restarted with new location (no root privileges are required).
2) Standalone application
Everything is very similar to the proxy mode except there is no need in "Drive to.." or "Navigate to.." introduction. Just say destination address.
momondo lets you search & compare billions of prices on flights worldwide. We’re free. We’re independent. And we’re dedicated to price transparency for all travellers.
What our app gives you:
–– Compare cheap flights ––
• We search tons of travel sites – from major airlines to low cost carriers, as well as travel agencies – to give you the best online flight comparison
• Book directly from your device
• Price Calendar helps you find the best fares for your budget by showing the average prices for airline tickets on different dates in a clever, interactive calendar that works great on your phone!
• Only see the plane tickets you care about – quickly & easily filter by stops, departure or arrival time, airlines, airport, ticket type, and travel site
• Simple sorting – view flight results by Cheapest, Quickest, Early Departure, Late Return, and more
• Not ready to book? No problem – you can save flight results to come back to later, or share them via email or text
• FriendCompass – a unique feature that turns your phone into a live compass showing the locations of your Facebook friends everywhere in the world and the cheapest flights to visit them
–– International ––
• 21 languages
• 80 currencies
We search hundreds of airlines, such as:
* Book a flight, hotel, rental car
* Request a restaurant recommendation
* Arrange a taxi or limo service
* Find an answer to a trivia question
* Request directory lookup directions
* Purchase show or event tickets
* Send flowers to your mother
* Arrange golf or spa reservations
* Request medical assistance
Using the multilingual speech translation engine developed by the National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT), VoiceTra+ covers 21 different languages.
We hope that this application will be a useful way for you to make your trip more enjoyable!
- The languages which support speech input and speech output are as follows:
- The Languages which support translation are as follows:
Languages which support text entry are those written above for which there is keyboard support on the Android.
If a required font cannot be found in the device, characters may not be properly displayed.
The two ways of speaking include placing the device near your ear as if you are talking on the phone or pressing the microphone icon in the lower section of the screen and speaking.
1) Placing the device near your ear and speaking
This is only possible when using a phone which has a proximity sensor. When using other devices, please use method 2 below.
Place the device near your ear as if you are talking on the phone.
Please begin speaking when the phone finishes vibrating. When you are finished speaking, please take the phone away from your ear.
When the phone is taken away from your ear, the following results are displayed in order from the top.
2) Pressing the microphone icon and speaking
Press the microphone icon located in the lower section and please begin speaking.
When you are finished speaking, please press the OK button. The results are displayed in order.
Please touch the pencil button on the left to enter text for direct translation. A text entry screen will appear. Please switch the keyboard to match the specified input language and enter the text with the keyboard you would like to translate.
Speech Recognition Results:
What you said. By touching the recognition results (single-tap), editing can be performed.
Reverse Translation Results:
If the sentence here has the same meaning, the translation is accurate.
The translated results of what you said.
Holding your finger on the translation result will enable it to be copied.
If you wish to change languages, please touch the text for a language. Doing so will display the language selection screen. When bi-directional translation is possible, the input language and translation language can be swapped by pressed the button located between two languages.
Playback is performed for languages which have speech output. Languages which have speech output are indicated with the device icon that has a speech balloon.
The replay of translation results can be performed by pressing the playback button located to the left of the results.
Please turn your device vibration function on when using this application. On the device in which use is intended, open "Settings," then go to "Sound." On that screen, please confirm whether or not the "Vibration" settings under both "Silent" and "Ring" are set to ON.
Please be advised that some functions, or the application itself, may become unavailable if the server is down.
The customer is responsible for any communication fees resulting from the use of this application. Please be aware that international roaming fees may be expensive.
Saved data may be used for the improvement of translation technology.
VoiceTra is a registered trademark of the National Institute of Information and Communications Technology.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Plan your trip with the trip planner, view the recommendations from the tripwolf community, and get tips from experienced travel writers. With offline maps, free updates and FREE preview guides for 1 hour for more than 500 destinations worldwide!
+ 'Best New Apps 2015' in Google Play Store +
+ Recommended by 'Die Welt', 'CHIP' and 'Computerbild 2014' +
+ Among CNN’s Top 50 Travel Apps 2013 +
» FREE PREVIEW TRAVEL GUIDE FOR 1 HOUR «
Our preview guides offer you 1 hour of unlimited access to all our content and features. For permanent access to the guide you can upgrade to the paid version later on.
» WORKS 100% OFFLINE «
All the content and features of our travel guides can be used offline with no restrictions. No roaming fees: all our guides, features, and maps are available without being connected to the Internet.
» ON THE ROAD WITH OUR TRIP PLANNER «
Create your personal itinerary with the trip planner, and organize your journey while you're on the road or in the comfort of your own home. Wherever, whenever.
» ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOU ARE «
Thanks to the offline maps you can find your way around wherever you are. Find your location on the map, and you'll never get lost in a foreign place again.
» PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR TO-DO LIST «
No matter whether you're traveling with your family, on a budget, or just the two of you want to know what to do when it's raining: we have the ideal recommendations for every situation.
» TRAVEL TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF TRAVELERS «
Get genuine recommendations and reviews for the best sights, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife spots, and more from our tripwolf community.
» BOOK YOUR TOUR DIRECTLY VIA TRIPWOLF «
You don't feel like exploring a destination on your own but would rather join a tour or find the best deals in town? No problem. With tripwolf you can book a tour or tickets, directly from the app.
» ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, BARS, CLUBS & MORE «
Browse the most exciting places different towns, regions, and countries have to offer: discover unique sights and insider tips from the tripwolf community.
The tripwolf travel guides are available in English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish.
The most popular travel guides for more than 10 million travelers, with offline maps, a trip planner, and insider tips for more than 500 cities, countries, and regions worldwide. So you like the new design of our guides, but you feel certain features are missing or you have general feedback on another topic? We'd be happy to hear from you - just e-mail us your comments (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Our most successful city guides:
New York City
Our most successful country guides:
Our most successful region guides:
***** Apr 9, 2012 by PokerNearMe
Excellent Product - Very nice implementation. I use it with my mother in the hospital who is now almost completely deaf. Your application allows me to communicate with her easily. I especially like that it's easy to edit the speech to text translation to quickly correct errors. Thank You an A+ rating from me!
** SpeechTrans for Hearing Impaired works similarly to how closed captioning work on television. The user would press record, and someone would begin talking to them, the device will automatically detect what it just said and display it on the screen!!
** The user can then type back a response and SpeechTrans will read it aloud in a male or female voice!!**
Magically speak and communicate with anyone without having to use sign language with 99% Speech Recognition Accuracy Powered by Nuance! Have you ever met a person you really like but due to the communication barrier you wouldn't be able to start a chat? SpeechTrans is here to help you out! Now someone can speak to you and the text is typed on the screen for you to read! You can type a response and have it read aloud on for the other person to hear!
PRESS RECORD, HAVE THE PERSON SPEAK TO YOU, ONCE THEY ARE DONE SPEAKING SPEECHTRANS WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISPLAY THE TEXT OF WHAT WAS JUST SAID, TYPE BACK A RESPONSE AND IT WILL SPEAK IT FOR YOU!!
* Auto detects when a person stops talking
* Auto translate function allows you to turn off translation when you don't need it so you can communicate with someone in same language.
* 1,000 Transcriptions preloaded, more available via in-app purchase
* Free unlimited Text to Speech translations
* Playback all previous translations without an Internet connection
* Build your own dictionary as all previous translations are saved
* Ability to Cut and paste text from other APPS for it to be read aloud and translated
* Email translated Text and Audio file
* 55 second Voice recording time
* Facebook Chat! You are no longer limited to being in the same room with the person you want to communicate with! Justtype to them and they will get speech output translations on their SpeechTrans Enabled iPhone/iPad or text on the computer!
* Free Lifetime Updates to new languages!
* Post status updates directly to Twitter or Facebook
SpeechTransfor Hearing Impaired is the absolute best app if you need to instantly communicate without sign language. Now you can seamlessly communicate with Facebook users all around the world! SpeechTrans is here to eliminate all communication barriers and provide you with an accurate dialog in the selected language.
* SpeechTrans works with voice inputs in
-English (American, British, or Australian),
-Spanish (EU, US, MX),
-Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese),
Its outputs include all those languages, and
* Free unlimited Text to Speech translations
* Ability to Cut and paste text from other APPS for it to be read aloud and translated
* Translation is saved automatically in your Translation history
* Email translated Text or Audio file
* 55 second Voice recording time
* Free Lifetime Updates to new languages!
* View Alternate translations the highest accuracy.
* No Internet required for playback of previous translations!
* Ability to get near 100% accuracy if you turn Auto Translate Feature Off
SpeechTrans TM requires network connectivity (Wi-Fi or 3G/EDGE) for new translations or transcriptions. No Internet is required to view or playback previous recordings