* automatic chart switching depending on current position and zoom level
* scrolling through all charts available for the current location by "press and hold" zoom buttons
* display of number of available charts for current location in the zoom buttons
* display of outlines of installed charts in active chart
* chart rotation (True North, True Course, Compass Heading, original chart orientation)
* support of non-mercator projections (Polyconic, Transverse Mercator, UTM, ...) by polynomials
* support of geodetic datum other than WGS84/NAD83 by applying northing and easting
* tracks, way points, routes
* follow route automatically
* intuitive route editor
* gpx import and export of waypoints and routes
* gpx export of tracks
* recording of tracks in active and standby mode
* compass (magnetic heading, true heading, true north indicator)
* different dashboard layouts (basic data, detailed route data, detailed GPS data including graphical status info)
* Man Over Board (MOB) functions
* import and storage of installed charts in external folders
* support of encrypted charts including activation via EMAIL
* switching between chart sets (support of large number of installed charts)
Marine Navigator doesn't come with pre-installed nautical charts. Instead it is able to import BSB/KAP raster navigational charts or to use native Marine Navigator MNX-charts (see menu->help for instructions). BSB/KAP charts are available for free download on the Internet:
* http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/mcd/Raster/index.htm (Suite of NOAA nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of the U.S. and its territories)
* http://www.mar.mil.br/dhn/chm/box-cartas-raster/raster_disponiveis.html (Suite of CHM nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of Brazil and its major rivers)
* http://www.linz.govt.nz/hydro/charts/digital-charts/nzmariner (NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand's Official RNC folio.)
* http://www.openseamap.org (Openseamap charts are based on Openstreetmap data enriched with additional nautical information. The charts cover selected european coastal waters).
Native Marine Navigator MNX-charts are offered by selected chart distributors. The charts are maintained by the distributor. They are not free. Further regions are coming):
* http://www.visitmyharbour.com/download-android-charts (Chart sets for UK/IRL, IBERIA, Belgium and Netherland)
* http://maps.soltek.se (Charts for Sweden and Finland)
Try before you buy: You can test the basic functions of Marine Navigator by downloading Marine Navigator Lite. If you like the app and are looking for a comprehensive set of navigational functions purchase this full version.
-- Places* (Arts & Entertainment, Beaches, Colleges, Culture, Entertainment, Food, Outdoor Fun, Nightlife Spots, Professional Places, Residences, Shops & Services, Local Businesses, Sports & Transport, Hotels)
-- Dining/Gastronomy*: Restaurants
-- Nightlife*: Bars, Music Clubs & Party-Locations
-- Interactive GPS GEO Location Search, Maps and Directions.
-- Events: Party & Event Calendar. What - When - Where.
-- South Beach Miami News
-- Video Channels: South Beach video's and Miami Beach video's. Sorted by Most Viewed and Newest Additions.
-- Photo-Groups Feeds
-- Get Social within the South Beach Miami app: Check-In into Places in South Beach and Miami Beach, comment & recommend (we called it "Shout"), "Like", Share to Facebook and Twitter, send and receive Messages, become Friends, post Photos, and read what other users are posting/commenting ("Wall").
(* If you are in South Beach, Miami Beach or Miami the GPS GEO-location search listings will automatically show you local places just where you are, around you, and nearby. This way you can enjoy the full power of the GEO-location tool. Addtionally, the directions tool can show you the way from where you are right now, to the selected place.
If you are NOT in Miami you can search for specific places, restaurants, bars, and attractions in Miami using the search box within the corresponding places sections. The automated location listings always will bring up places around you - there where you are right now.)
ABOUT SOUTH BEACH:
South Beach, also nicknamed SoBe, is a neighborhood in the city of Miami Beach, Florida, United States, located due east of Miami city proper between Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. The area encompasses all of the barrier islands of Miami Beach south of Indian Creek.
This area was the first section of Miami Beach to be developed, starting in the 1910s, thanks to the development efforts of Carl G. Fisher, the Lummus Brothers, and John S. Collins, the latter whose construction of the Collins Bridge provided the first vital land link between mainland Miami and the beaches.
The area has gone through numerous artificial and natural changes over the years, including a booming regional economy, increased tourism, and the 1926 hurricane, which destroyed much of the area. About 40,000-50,000 residents live in South Beach.
This app is not affiliated with or owned by any government or municipal authority.
With very few exceptions all beaches on the Makarska Riviera are public. There are no 'official' naturist/FKK beaches, only naturist/FKK friendly ones. During the season times dogs are not permitted on most of the popular beaches so pet lovers need to seek outlying beaches.
How do you get to them? Our Makarska Riviera Beaches gives you all the info you need to enjoy some of Croatia's most beautiful beaches, including::
- How to find right beach for you by special preferences
- Internal offline search engine over key words
- 95% of guide works offline, except GPS directions
- 'Near to me' beaches GPS search suggestions
- Your comments
So, take your phone or tablet and start exploring Makarska Riviera Beaches!
Enjoy our natural wealth, and keep our beaches clean! THANK YOU!
The beach locator uses a sophisticated search engine that identifies beach types, and organizes the results into an easy-to-use interface. If you like to windsurf, simply ask the beach locator to show you the nearest windsurfing beaches. You will get beach photos, high-definition beach videos and detailed turn-by-turn driving directions from your current GPS location!
The beach locator classifies beaches by these categories: surfing, snorkeling, scuba, windsurfing, kite surfing, stand-up paddleboarding, boogieboarding, nude, showers, lifeguards and concessions.
You can also further refine your search by combining search terms... you can search for the nearest snorkeling beach with lifeguards. Or the nearest surfing beach with showers. Or just search for the nearest nude beach... Combine the search terms any way you want!
Madden's is the perfect Minnesota vacation destination resort , wedding venue, meeting and conference center, and even romantic or spa getaway destination. At Madden's you can do it all...or absolutely nothing. Let Madden's be your Brainerd Minnesota Resort of choice now and long into the future!
If you appreciate an eye for design and dig a high-tech vibe, you'll feel right at home. We'd like to call ourselves cool, or hip, because we are, but that just feels like bragging. But mostly, ACME is what we consider approachable - in more ways than one. The fact is, we want your experience at our downtown Chicago hotel to blow your mind, not your budget.
The application is designed to enrich, inform and entertain the Chancellor's guests during their time in San Francisco. The application is valuable to anyone visiting San Francisco.
Key features include:
* A comprehensive tour guide for San Francisco and the surrounding area including descriptions, pictures and GPS directions.
* Information about the Hotel and its services, including menus, GPS directions, speed dial, reservations and much more.
* Quick access to details about essential services around the hotel such as pharmacies, hospitals, convenience stores and more. This includes phone numbers, GPS directions and hours.
* Deals and special offers given exclusively to users of the application.
The yearly two-day event is designed for Worldhotels hoteliers covering the latest industry trends and challenges, whilst also informing about newest services in Sales, Marketing & Distribution supported by presentations from hotel industry leaders and partners.
This fall, the California Transit Association brings together dynamic industry experts, thought-provoking keynotes, and innovative programs and technology implementations to share with attendees. Spend three days in Palm Springs and bring home new ideas, tools, perspectives and contacts that will provide lasting inspiration.
Learn about the speakers, check the agenda and receive real-time messages about the event.
This app is intended for life insurance producers who are invited to the Symposium, an educational forum providing innovative business strategies, networking opportunities, best practices and educational offerings. The invitation to Symposium is not pre-conditioned on achievement of sales targets or any other incentive arrangement and requires Broker Dealer approval for those attending. New or existing clients please refer to PacificLife.com for more information on Pacific Life.
The COVA Hotel is a modern boutique hotel situated in downtown San Francisco.
This application is a perfect tool to acquire information about the hotel and the City of San Francisco. Here you will find both restaurant and attraction recommendations along with other services the hotel provides, including:
* One touch Quick Call to front desk, room service or valet
* Real-time require for new reservations, advance check-in, late check out or valet service
* Includes room service menu and speed dial to room service mainline
* Our breakfast area: list of food and service recommendations
* Guides to San Francisco attractions that includes pictures, description and step-by-step directions
* Activities and suggestions to enjoy your stay in San Francisco
* Featured Deals from the hotel, local restaurants, attractions and more
* Facebook integration
More UPDATES are coming, so let us know what features you would like to see. Please email your suggestions to email@example.com.