A simple yet customizable battery widget with colorful icon, text & background.
- Minimalistic style
- Highly-customizable battery icon shape, color, size, fatness, and outline thickness
- Colorful semi-transparent background (You have the complete control of the color, transparency, and even the roundness of the rounded edges / corners)
- Customizable text size, fatness, and color
- Battery info details screen that opens with a single tap
- Easy switch of Wi-Fi power and Bluetooth power (supports Android 2.0 or higher)
- Convenient shortcuts to GPS setup and Display setup
- Live preview of the customized battery widget on the setting screen
- Possibility to have more than one Nice Simple Battery widgets on the home screen, each with its own customization settings
- Accurate reading of the battery level that updates once the power level is changed
- Battery-friendly design
How to use:
This is a widget for your homescreen (desktop). To use it, please follow these simple steps.
For newer versions of Android (e.g. 4.0), you may drag and drop a "Nice Simple Battery Widget" item from the Widgets tab of your app list to the homescreen. You may refer to this demonstration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXAWx7gsJ-o
For older versions (e.g. 2.3.3) you can long press (i.e. tap and hold) on any empty space on your home screen, then select Widgets and choose a "Nice Simple Battery Widget" item.
Different widget items correspond to different widget sizes (e.g. 1x1, 2x2, etc.). After adding the battery widget to your homescreen, tapping it will open the configuration window. You can add more than one "Nice Simple Battery Widget" to your homescreen and each of them can have its own unique settings.
*NOTE* If the power level reading does not update properly, please exclude this widget from any task killer app that you might be using. You can also try to remove this widget from your homescreen and add it back again, and see if it solves the problem.