Very Nearly Perfect.. This is the most customisable `simple clock and date´ widget I've seen so far. If I had to criticise this app in any way, it would only be on aesthetic grounds; I personally like to see the date as e.g. 3 December 2014, without the zero before the day. Also if a few more fonts were to be added and maybe a text-only option, I'd happily donate!
After a long and painful search... Trying to find a clock widget with a simple time offset option in Google Play was painful, searching in AppBrain got me three in no time at all, and this was the pick of the bunch. Simple, no painful permissions and just shows me the time minus the offset I needed. I can't believe it took me 2 hours of beating my head against Google Play to fail to find it!
Need to fix date area click to launch Fix the date area on the widget click to launch. It always resets to launch widget control. Will update to 5* when fixed. Great app otherwise.
Excellent So many customizations. You can make this look exactly the way you want it. (Apex Launcher will let you resize it and place it on top of other widgets.)
Lagging The main issue with this widget for me, is it lags quite often. The delay can be close to a full minute. If that is fixed, I will gladly give a higher rating.
Nice customizable clock Works perfectly. I suggest to add an option to write your own text in the clock - I am using it with the time offset to see time in different locations and I would be very happy if I could NAME the clock. Thanks a lot!
- New feature: Click-to-launch option for the date text (under "Other Settings")
- New feature: Chinese lunar calendar option for Chinese systems (under "Date")
- New feature: Option to use English date and am/pm display for non-English systems (under "Other Settings")
- Fixed an issue where the weekday wasn't properly displayed when the system setting is used for date display
- Reduced the app file size