This Widget is just what I was looking for!!! ^_^ I needed a photo frame widget for Android 6.0 on my LG G3 and this one not only gave me a ridiculous amount of custom options. It covered every option I wished I'd had on the photo frame widget on my old phone. I even came across a few I hadn't thought of that were also great ideas! The best part is it runs flawlessly on my Android 6.0 LG G3. ^o^
Perfect frame replacement Could not find simple & good low cost/free frame widget after update and lost old Android freebie. Its got ads but only on configure/settings screen, so no impact to widget itself. Seems really lightweight/quick as one frame has a folder with 1500 pics in a random cycle. Also single click changes to next pic. Frame border a bit simple but configurable, prefer simple border now. Could use an auto-crop feature perhaps, but thats nitpicking. Been using for 2 wks now, 4 frames on desktops pointing to diff folde
Works Great! I was looking for full screen widget to display my photos without having to open my gallery. This app is it. I like being able to turn off the photo frame. And I can resize the widget with ease. Wasn't able to set for multiple pictures at first, but after checking the settings again I found it.
This used to be great, but sometime ago, it got a problem on phone reboot. Basically, everytime I restart my phone, I have to re-do the settings in the app again - including the photo selection! In other words, it has become useless.
Simple and best. I was able to set full photo in widget no cropping and transparency and resizing options are just superb. Only issue is jerky scrolling while in settings menu of the app I'm on CM13.
Great app Only thing it's lacking is ability to use the widget to launch apps. Supports png files, which is a definite plus.
- Improved the photo selection with the default Android's document chooser for Android 4.4 and above
- Fixed some potential errors
- New feature: Added an option to allow changing the current photo with a single tap on the widget
- Now the widget will look at the photo's camera EXIF data to rotate the photo automatically
- Improved the built-in file browser to make file/folder selection easier and more versatile
- Improved the reliability of slideshow photo update