Perfect for book lists I use it to keep track of my books, with a separate note for each author and a bullet list of titles within the note. Then, when I'm browsing in a thrift shop, I know which books I already have by the author. I only wish I could reorder the bullet lists like I can reorder the author note list, by clicking the up or down button.
Argh... What Changed?! This app used to allow me unlimited length on my notes. That is absolutely critical to the way I use it! The sudden length limits causes backups to NOT import correctly, AND the app refuses to accept text input once you reach a certain length. This is VERY disappointing, because this is the ONLY writing app that I ever found useful, and with these sudden changes as of Android 6, it just became useless! Instant deal breaker!! 5 stars down to 1 star until this is fixed!!!
The app itself is great, but... I could do without the pornographic iFunny ads. Please get rid of these and I'll give a five star rating.
This app is a perfect fit for me. ..from basic documents to sewing information to my lists that I build my days around.
please don't ever change Hope they always keep it's format
Wish you could add pics
- Improved the automatic note transfer when upgrading from the free version to the pro version
- Improved the file browser used for backup import and export
- Fixed an error which occurred when exporting large backups with automatic note sorting by titles enabled
- Fixed some potential errors
- Made some minor changes and improvements
- Fixed an error which occurred with the use of underline styles on Android 6.0
(Full changelog can be found in the in-app readme)
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life
Use Evernote to make notes, remember everything and collaborate on any project.