This application supports the following capabilities:
• Integrated voice
• High-quality video with interoperability to Cisco TelePresence and other video endpoints
• IM, presence
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to WebEx meetings (cross-launches the Cisco WebEx® Meetings application)
Device and Operating System Requirements:
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 11.0 is officially supported on the following Android devices. (Refer to Release notes for more details including Android OS version support and any potential updates):
• Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII, S4, S4 mini, S5, S5 mini, S6, S6 Edge, Note II, Note III, Note 4, Note Edge and Rugby Pro
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Tab 4, Tab Pro, Tab S, Note 10.1 2014 Edition and Note Pro
• Google Nexus 5, 6, 7, 9 and 10
• Sony Xperia ZR, M2, Z1, Z2, Z2 Tablet, Z3 and Z3 Tablet Compact
• LG G2 and G3
• HTC One Max, M7 and M8
• Motorola Moto G
• Huawei Ascend G6 and Mate 7
• Xiaomi 4
• Sonim XP7
• Cisco DX 650, DX70 and DX80
For more information about Cisco Jabber, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/jabber
IMPORTANT: Customers taking advantage of the Single Sign On (SSO) functionality on WebEx Messenger and deploying Client Certificate-based Authentication to Android devices with pre Android OS 5.0 through a Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution may need to deploy / upgrade to the Jabber for Android 11.0 release utilizing the URL configuration option. Please refer to the Jabber for Android release notes for more information.
IMPORTANT: Cisco Jabber IM for Android has been rebranded to Cisco Jabber for Android. Cisco Jabber IM for Android users can use this latest version for their chat needs. NOTE: Prior to migrating from Jabber Voice for Android, check with your administrator to ensure that your infrastructure configuration is supported by the latest Jabber for Android release. Also, when migrating, make sure to REMOVE the Jabber Voice app to avoid conflicts with your Jabber accounts.
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for Android configurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, review the Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen firstname.lastname@example.org”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 - 2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.com or email to email@example.com if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
**Now compatible with Android Wear**
Burner helps keep your mobile phone number more private and secure. Make calls and send texts from your new number. Receive calls, texts and voicemails on your Burner private number. Find a new number in any area code. Burn your free number anytime and calls to that number will simply receive an “out of service” message. Now with MMS / picture messaging capability!
***Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions***
Named one of TIME Magazine's Top 50 Apps of 2013 and featured in Wired Magazine, Engadget, BoingBoing, Uncrate, Lifehacker, and many more.
Use Burner temporary phone numbers just as you would your regular phone number. Burner includes:
✓ New free phone number
✓ Incoming and outgoing voice calls / text messages
✓ MMS / Picture messages
✓ Custom Voicemail greetings
✓ Integration with your Android Wear devices (watch, glass, etc.)
Burner is perfect for any time you want to keep in touch, but may not want to give out your personal, private number. Temporary phone numbers are ideal for:
✓ Dating / Online Dating (OkCupid, Tinder, HowAboutWe, Zoosk, PoF, Grindr)
✓ Job searches or multiple business lines
✓ Temporary projects
✓ Doctors, lawyers, teachers, and sales professionals
✓ Craigslist, Backpage, Ebay, Amazon, Etsy (buying or selling)
✓ Social networks (Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Foursquare, etc.)
✓ Private conversations
✓ Staying anonymous
NEW PHONE NUMBERS
• Get another number in any area code
• Create new private numbers (first one is a free number!)
• Easily name each new number so you can keep track of its purpose (e.g. “Craigslist”)
• Quickly share your free number via social networks or email
STAY IN TOUCH
• Access your address book from Burner
• Manage SMS and ringer notifications for each burner
• View and manage history for all your burners
• Use your Android wearable device to view and reply to texts
STAY PRIVATE AND ANONYMOUS
• Callers will only ever see your disposable phone number, keeping you anonymous and your main number private
• Caller ID displays your new disposable number, masking your main phone number
• “Burn” your disposable phone number at the click of a button, perfect for private conversations. You can get another number or more with the same features at any time!
• Burned numbers instantly go out of service and are deleted from your phone
• Reverse lookups on your private numbers will not lead back to your info
IMPORTANT: Not for tablet usage. Phone calls use cell phone minutes. Not all burners are free -- please review our pricing before purchasing. Area code availability varies. May not work with SMS shortcode services. Not for 911 emergency services. Works in US and Canada only. Not available in Puerto Rico.
* Use #hashtags while chatting to do things (eg. try to #slap your friend!)
* There are thousands of hashtags for you & your friends to discover!
Hashtags can help show how you feel (#tired, #excited, #OMG), or take action (#hug, #twerk, #kiss),
or any phrase (#turntup, #sorrynotsorry, #iwokeuplikethis).
You can hashtag ANYTHING.
#draw - let's you doodle right in your chat window
#words, #bishslap - play with your friends or against @gamebot
Those are just a few of the hashtags, you'll have to discover the rest yourself! #goodluck
For help and or feedback feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Bebo archive FAQ:
Are you a long time bebo member? Do you have fond memories of bebo in 2008? We luv you and want you to have your memories back!
When we bought back bebo.com the site was in a sorry state and we just had to wipe the slate clean:
* Everyone is getting their old photos back! How do I get mine??
It’s pretty simple.
1. Download Bebo for iPhone or Android
2. Just type #oldphotos in any chat, and enter your old Bebo account info
3. That’s it! You will receive your Photos & Blog Posts via email
**when you download bebo, please create a NEW account. Your old login details will not work with the new app.
* Help! I can’t remember my old login information
Uh oh. You need to know EITHER your username+password, OR your old email address in order to claim your photos.
Without this identifying information, we cannot access photos from any account.
* It says my Account was Disabled - can I still get my old photos?
Unfortunately no. Once an account has been disabled, we cannot access it to retrieve old content.
* It says my Account was Disabled - why?
The top 3 reasons accounts are disabled:
* You closed the account way back when you moved on to facebook
* Materials conflicting our liberal use policy was hosted on the profile
* I had 5000 photos, but I only got one back -
We noticed that a lot of bebo users had more than one account, some on purpose, some by accident, be sure to try all of your accounts / old emails.
* Help !!!!
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* My old public bebo profile is still there archive.bebo.com, I have changed, I don't want history preserved
Please drop us an e-mail at email@example.com with your username we batch delete old accounts about once a week (it is a manual process). Don't forget to retrive your old photos & emails first if you want to keep them.
WHY USE DENDI:
FIND: Dendi is a user generated web of conversations, set out in a simple stream. It's easy to find what you're looking for.
JOIN: Dendi is as public or as private as you want it to be. Feel free to jump in any conversation you can find.
CREATE: On Dendi, it’s easy to make a great conversation. Who will jump into yours?
PUBLIC CONVERSATIONS: Dendi supports public and private group conversations. Join anyone in the world in any conversation you want.
IT'S FREE: Dendi is completely free. You can use it to chat as much as you want to anyone you want, for free. Dendi uses your internet connection: 3/4G or WiFi when available.
We want to hear what you think. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or just join us for a chat on Dendi at:
Available for Android and iOS, Dendi uses your 3G or WiFi (when available).When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.