This powerfull application let's you draw measures and dimensions on a photo. After photos are marked up with measurements, they can be send to anyone, or exported to the media gallery. Remember that a picture is worth a thousand words.
An indispensible tool for construction workers, engineers, architects, carpenters, real estate agents, auction sellers, ...
------------- Sketch -------------
- Use a photo from the media library of your phone or take a new photo with the camera.
- Dimension arrows: 5 types.
- Text boxes to point out details.
- Draw free-hand annotations.
- Metric and imperial units: m, cm, mm, yd, ft, in and ft-in.
- Different colors for arrows, angles and text boxes. Use the color that's the most visible on the picture or use a specific color for specific purposes.
- Graphical indication of the dimension that will be moved, edited or erased.
------------- Organize -------------
- Custom photo names.
By default, the photos are named for the current date and time. Long-press the photo to pop up the context menu that allows you to rename the photo.
Organize your drawings to folders to keep an overview by project, customer or location.
------------- Share -------------
- Share full size photos with measures and dimensions.
- Share multiple drawings and folders with one click.
1. Unlimited locations! Get auspicious timings for any place on earth.
2. Sunset and sunrise time included.
3. The time calculated is highly accurate.
4. Light weight.
5. Extremely user friendly
6. Get auspicious timing for your current location via GPS.
The concept of Kalams
According to Vedic astrology, certain parts of the day are inauspicious periods and one should not undertake any auspicious work during these periods – especially any new undertaking. These timings are Rahu, Gulika and Yamaghanda.
Gulika-kaalam (or simply 'Gulik') is a period of approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes duration every day of the week. This time duration is ruled by 'Shani' (Saturn). This period is considered to be inauspicious to start any important work.
Rahu-kaalam (time of the snake, or Dragon's Head): Any activity or journey away (short or long distance) started during this time is bound to meet a significant degree of failure, lack of success or postponement.
Yamaganda-kaalam (death time): Any activity commenced during this time invites the 'death' of the work or energies relating to that work.
Avoid these 3 kalams to start any important activities in your life and start experiencing the change in your life!
How to use the app
The auspicious time depends on the place, date and the DST of the place. So inorder to calculate the auspicious time...
1. You have to key in the location eg. London.
2. You can confirm the place by using the search button.
3. Select the date for which you want to calculate the timings.
4. If the location that you entered will be observing DST during the dates you entered, then check the DST checkbox. Check in the internet if the place you are searching for is observing DST during these dates.
5. Once these details are given, select the Show timings button. This will show the 3 inauspicious times of the day. 6. Choose any other time other than the 3 displayed to plan your activities.\n\n Timings for your Current Location\n\nIn case you need to search for the auspicious time of the current location you are in now, feed in DST information, date and then press the Show timings on my current location.
In case of any compatibility issue mail me before leaving a feedback.
Are you a person whose tradition requires you to know the sunrise and sunset times for your day-to-day activities?
Who ever you are, there is no better app that can provide you with such accurate information in a simple and lightweight package.
Why this app?
1. Unlimited locations! Get sunrise and sunset time for any place on earth.
2. The time calculated is highly accurate.
3. Extremely user friendly
4. Timings for your Current Location via GPS!