Or are you already a glider pilot who looking for more funs while you're not flying?
Welcome to XtremeSoaring3D, one of the best soaring/flight simulation available for mobile devices.
XtremeSoaring3D manages to capture the beauty, the excitement and the technology of the soaring sport.
In XtremeSoaring3D, the cockpit is highly simulated with ultra-realistic 3D cockpit, full function dash-board, realistic sound effects and all moving parts.
Flight characteristics are also highly accurate thanks to the Blade element theory. Wings are breaking down into several small parts and then determined the forces on each of these small elements. These forces are then integrated along the entire wing in order to obtain the forces and moments produced by the entire wing. This results in a highly dynamic, accurate flight model for each specified aircraft with wing-flex simulated. All together this sim put the human pilot into an highly immersive flying environment.
Thermal lift and ridge-lift are also highly simulated and could be visualized in flight.
Beside flying, the beauty of soaring sport is also the landscapes, the countrysides that we glide over. Therefore, we manage to integrate terrain data in this sim using high resolution satellite images and elevation. This resulted in a look real, beautiful landscapes with highly detail airport hangars and runways.
* Multiplayer over the internet.
* ASK-21 trainer, LS-8 and DG-808S high performance glider with full function cockpit.
* 360 degrees look around cockpit, and multi-touch zoom.
* Realistic terrain with high resolution satellite images, detail airport: Zeltweg, Autria - Santiago, Chile - Omarama New Zealand.
* Realistic flight characteristic, accurate performance, wing-flex.
* Realistic flight instruments, Total Energy Compensated variometer.
* Winch launch take-off.
* Thermal-lift, ridge-lift simulation.
* Online competition.
fly sims flight pilot airplane simulator combat war helicopter dogfight jet huey fighter aircraft
Each flight starts at either 10,000 feet, already aligned with the runway, or at up to 50,000 feet, before banking into the heading alignment cone. During descent, the Orbiter is an unpowered glider, so you will only have one chance to get it right. Astronauts used to call it a flying brick: because of its 200,000 lbs. gross weight and low lift over drag ratio, the approach is six times steeper and two times faster than a typical airliner approach. Landing the Orbiter takes practice, but the built-in autopilot demo and tutorials will get you started. After your first safe touchdown, chase that perfect landing, compare your high scores online with your friends, earn medals, and unlock achievements. Experiment with different weather conditions, night approaches, and even emergency scenarios or system failures. At the end of each flight, watch a replay from different camera angles.
You control the Orbiter’s pitch and roll axes by tilting your device. Alternatively, you may switch to on-screen analog sticks. Rudder, speed brake, gear, and chute are usually handled by the autopilot, but you can have full manual control if you like. For beginners, we’ve added rectangles that visualize the desired approach path. Simply try to stay within the corridor of rectangles, and they’ll guide you right to the touchdown point. Advanced pilots can turn them off and rely on the instruments in the head-up display (HUD) instead. The simulated guidance, navigation and control (GNC) systems are authentic replications of their counterparts in the real Orbiter, and the HUD features all the instruments real Space Shuttle commanders used to employ to skillfully land this unique aircraft. Now it’s your turn to give it a try.
Here’s what others have said about it:
“Because this app is so visually exciting, so technically deep, so sophisticated, so beautifully done in its realism, effects, and documentation, it earned a perfect 5/5 rating, Outstanding.”
John Martellaro, Senior Editor for Reviews, The Mac Observer
“I was excited to see that I can enjoy flying the space shuttle realistically also on my iPhone and complement my addiction to our Space Shuttle Mission Simulator on PC when I am on the road.”
Alex L., www.space-shuttle-mission.com
“Absolutely awesome app that is a must for shuttle huggers and aspiring astronauts.”
Chris Bergin, Managing Editor, NASASpaceflight.com
We have been improving the physics for years, and finally we are proud to announce our flight simulator!
Prepare for the real experience of flying a aircraft over New York city!
Choose one of the most famous airports in the world and fly with more than 16 aircrafts, over 400 different missions!
The game also simulates weather conditions, with clear sky, thunderstorms, turbulence and more!
Become a Airliner Pilot, freelance pilot, military skilled pilot or a acrobatic pilot! Your choice!
We created 4 separate sets of planes:
- learning aircrafts
- commercial aircrafts
- cargo and transportation aircraft
- military jets
Those are the planes you can choose:
- Boeing 747-400
- Boeing 757
- Boeing 707
- Airbus A320
- Cessna 172
- Beech Musketeer
- Learjet 60 xr
- Antonov Av-12
- Antonov Av-24
- British Aerospace BAE 147
- Mig 29
- Antonov Av-24 Militar
- NEW!!! Endeavour Space Shuttle
And also, we created the 8 detailed airports in New York City
- La Guardia international Airport (LGA)
- John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Essex County Airport (CDW)
- Morristown Municipal Airport (MMU)
- Lincoln Park Airport (N07)
- Teterboro Airport (TEB)
- Linden Airport (LDJ)
The simulator is compatible with more than 5000 android devices.
- 16 aircrafts
- 400 missions
- Exclusive missions depending on your aircraft!
- Military Jet exclusive missions
- Detailed airports
- Detailed world, with threes, buildings, clouds, water and ocean.
- Funcional instruments.
- 2 types of controls: Accelerometer or touch to control the aircraft.
- Dynamic instruments
Some technology provided by Nasa:
- Realist terrain using Nasa’s photos and elevation.
- Using Nasa’s utility FoilSim 3 to calculate the physics of the airplane (really realistic).
- Using real airfoils from our library in the aircrafts, like NACA airfoils and BAC airfoils.
Real world simulation:
- Weather forecast (clear sky, some clouds, raining and storms)
- Turbulence and G-Force
- Real clouds
- Crashes and fire on engines.
We are thinking everything we can to improve the flight simulator experience! So please, feel free to contact us to give your feedback!
Have a nice flight pilot!
- The new Learjet 60 xr was added!
- Improvement on performance! Now the game loads incredible fast!
- New main menu, with real airport!
- added 15 missions for each aircraft!!! In a total of 400 missions in the game!
- The game is very fast and no crashes on load anymore!! We solved the problem of crash in low memory devices!
- Better graphics: new textures for all airplanes and cenario
- Better environment: added trees and buildings in whole New York city
- Better controls: Easier to maintain the airplane on the course using accelerometer or joystick
- Performance upgrades: better water and scenario lights!
- We are proud that we can accomplish our goal: one update a week!
- All graphics enhanced
- Performance upgrades
- GPS Flight assistance
- Realistic painting and reflection on aircrafts
- John F. Kennedy International Airport high detailed
- we are proud to announce the first version of the game! New updates every week!
This is the full version - so if you've tried the free version (which contains most of what's here) and you enjoy it enough that you would like to support its past or future development (or just say thanks!), buy this to make a contribution.
If it helps, this includes some extras that aren't in the free version of the simulator:
- A variety of races - F3F-style and cross-country (the free version has just one race).
- Limbo (slope and powered) and thermal duration challenges.
- Planes: Two discus launched gliders (including the Ypsi Notos), GeeBee R2, Tigger (2.9m F3F slope racer), ASW15, "The Plank", magpie, and an electric version of the Neoslope. Also a quadcopter/drone and a very fast/aerobatic control-line plane, the Peacemaker.
- Terrains: Panoramic version of the "Mountains Dynamic Soaring" scene, plus a "Snowy Hills" scene (3D and panoramic) and two more panoramic scenes (flat field and slope).
Over time it will acquire additional planes/terrains.
There's now a forum for posting bugs, suggestions and general discussion at http://picasim.freeforums.org
The complete list of planes included is:
Gliders/sailplanes: ASW15, Banana, Canard, Discus, trainer, Neoslope, Genie, Icarus (DLG), Jart, Kato, Le Fish (standard & ultralight), Magpie, Notos (DLG), Phase 6, Plank (wing), Tigger (F3F), Trapeze, Weasel.
Electric gliders: Neoslope, trainer
Powered R/C planes: AcroBat, Extra (3D, normal and large size), F18, GeeBee R2, RT Eraser Five, High-wing trainer, twin-propeller delta.
Control-line: Extra, Peacemaker.
Other: Wasp (quadcopter), Moyes XS 142 (hang glider).
If your device is Android 3 or above and supports USB OTG, you can probably use an external USB gamepad or joystick, or even your R/C Transmitter (via an interface), using a USB OTG cable/adapter (very cheap). Its definitely worth trying. Make sure you connect the controller before running PicaSim, and then set it up in the settings->joystick menu. Here's a video walking through the setup: http://youtu.be/HnM0YDfVArs
Permissions: PicaSim saves settings to the SD card, mainly because it supports using user-generated content. It needs the "Phone calls" permission for Marmalade - and to handle interruption by incoming calls properly. PicaSim does not access any personal data on the device.
The game is a simulator of controlling of the space shuttle. The main goal of the game is to dock the space Shuttle to ISS without damaging it and without facing with the space station, space rubbish, and satellites in earth orbit.
-The simple intuitive control.
-Colorful special effects.
• 35 aircraft (17 included + 18 available for purchase): Airbus, Boeing, Embraer, Cessna, Cirrus, etc.
• 14 regions each covering thousands of square kilometers (7 included + 7 available for purchase)
• All major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Flight planning
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Advanced Autopilot Flight Simulator (supports Altitude, Heading, Throttle and Vertical Speed)
• Advanced replay system
• Time and weather conditions
• Weight and balance configuration
• Introductory and takeoff flight lessons
• And much more...
We’re a team of highly dedicated aviation and flight simulator enthusiasts and are eager for your feedback. If you don’t like something, before rating, you can contact us directly using:
• email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• twitter (@flyingdevstudio)
• Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/infiniteflightapp)
• in the "About" section of the flight simulator
Download the Eagle Simulator today while it's 50% OFF for a very limited time!
+ REALISTIC SIMULATOR - You'll need to maintain your health, hunger, thirst, and energy if you're going to survive on a wild and remote island!
+ EPIC BATTLES - Use your razor sharp talons, and swift speed to catch tasty fish and fight fierce forest animals!
+ START A FLOCK OF EAGLES - Find a mate to bond with and raise your very own family of eagles to help you hunt! Watch your babies hatch and grow in size as they assist you in combat!
+ LEVEL UP YOUR BIRD - Gain experience by defeating other animals and level up your eagles to increase their health, attack damage, and even unlock new eagle colors!
+ WILDLIFE SURVIVAL GUIDE - Look to your handy survival guide for information on enemy animals, a map of the forest, eagle customizations, and much more!
+ HUGE 3D ENVIRONMENT - Your eagle is free to explore the massive open-world island filled with wild animals, soaring mountains, and a sparkling pools of water!
+ NEW TOUCH-BASED CONTROLS - Brand new intuitive controls let you navigate your eagle with one finger and battle with the other!
+ HD GRAPHICS - Stunning High Definition graphics will transport you to a remote island with gorgeous views from epic heights!
+ GLUTEN-FREE PROMISE - With all of our games you will always get the full game with no ads or additional purchases!
Download the Eagle Simulator and control the legendary bird of grey that reigns supreme at the top of the food chain, the Bald Eagle!
If you liked living as an Eagle then you'll love our other animal simulators! Download Jurassic World: Tyrannosaurus Rex Simulator to rule as the King of Lizards or check out the Safari Simulator: Lion and start your very own pride of lions!
Follow us on Facebook for more awesome animal games and simulators!
Follow us on Twitter too! We love hearing feedback and suggestions!
· R/C Model Airplanes: Electric Park-Flyer and 40 Sized Trainer. Available as in-app purchases: F-15 Fighter Jet, WWI Biplane, Glider, Aerobatic Planes, Electric Ducted Fan Jet.
· Realistic r/c model airplane flight aerodynamics based on NASA flight simulation technology.
· Awesome Crashes! Planes break apart in a realistic physics-based manner.
· Accurate Landings and Ground Handling.
· 3 View Options - R/C, Following (Chase cam), and Onboard camera. Tap camera icon to change.
· 4 Channel Controls - aileron, elevator, rudder, throttle.
· Touch Points or On-screen Transmitter Sticks control options.
· 3 control modes: Mode 2 (default), Mode 1, and 3 Channel.
· Field objects to avoid and fly behind. (Not just a panoramic background photo environment.)
· Doppler-correct sound.
· Get flying quickly! No slow, tedious menus or multiple load screens.
Please Note: RC-AirSim is a realistic r/c model airplane flight simulator, NOT an arcade game. And like a real model airplane, it will take some practice to master the basics. Luckily, in RC-AirSim, plane crashes are free (and fun)!
RC-AirSim is a favorite of radio-controlled model airplane pilots worldwide because it excels where it matters most: realistic flight dynamics and aerodynamics! Tired of "simulators" that feel unrealistic and fly like an arcade game? Try RC-AirSim! Experienced R/C pilots say that RC-AirSim feels and flies like an actual r/c model airplane! R/C pilots, don't let your skills get rusty when you are away from the flying field: practice with RC-AirSim. New to the hobby of r/c model airplanes? Learn on RC-AirSim first and make the maiden flight of your first r/c plane a successful one.
RC-AirSim comes with these r/c model airplanes:
· Back 40 Trainer
Classic 4 channel high-wing trainer with plenty of dihedral for beginners. Powered by a .40 size gas engine.
Electric park-flyer. Flies very slow so there is plenty of time to react. Easiest to fly! Perfect for beginners using the 3 Channel control scheme. 4 Channel control available.
These additional aircraft are available as in-app purchases:
· F-15 Regal Eagle
Large gas powered ducted fan military jet. 4 Channel control.
· WWI Flying Ace 1 & 2
Electric scale biplane based on the historic World War I Fokker D.VII. Moving control surfaces and spinning prop. Historic paint schemes: Red/White/Black or Blue/Green Lozenge. 4 Channel control.
· Double Helix
Low wing electric sport plane. A great choice for beginning aerobatics. 4 Channel control.
· Madster EDF
Small sport scale electric ducted fan military jet. 4 Channel control.
· Super Dee
Large high wing tail-dragger aerobatic sport plane. Gas powered. Great for low inverted passes! 4 Channel control.
· Emerald Glider
Classic 2-meter wingspan glider. 4 Channels - use the 'throttle' channel to adjust your drag. For rudder/elevator controls only (no ailerons), fly using 3 Channel control scheme.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Don't hesitate to contact the developer directly:
With Sailglider you can fly a race against other glider models, using soaring Technics to win the task.
Choose you glider class. Select wind strength and direction, thermals intensity and other parameters to setup a task with increased difficulty. Thermal strength decays within the hours.
Glide and look for thermals under the clouds, but beware!, Cloud's shadows change as the sun goes down. Soar above the hills. Learn from robot gliders. Turn around waypoints following yellow arrows. Use compass to find next waypoint. Complete task in first place to win the race.
Task Designer will be available in pro version soon.
Now with multiplayer mode and much more !
Based on Dan Burton's Flightclub Applet.
Source code here: http://www.glider-pilot.co.uk/Flight%20club/hg.htm.
Realistic world maps and navigation, over 500 actual airports, 1,107 runways, aircraft carriers and real time weather conditions.
Plan and share your tactical scenarios, test yourself in the world campaign, fight against other planes in the dog-fight. An adventure without limits.
569 of the world's major airports are available with locations and runway lengths accurately reproduced.
The planes you can use are true to life in performance, characteristics and fuel capacity: you can test yourself in vertical takeoff, take advantage of the variable-geometry wings and fly in the cockpit of the best fighter jets on the planet.
The flight engine allows you to navigate the entire face of the earth, but pay attention to fuel capacity and make sure to ask for in-flight refueling in time.
Train with the carefully selected missions available and then test yourself in the "world campaign", where you will be part of the best published scenarios. Become a flying ace in the dog-fight where you will face ever fiercer enemy jets. Unlock trophies to get even better scores.
PLAN YOUR SCENARIOS
Choose an area of the world and create your tactical scenario, setting all the available elements in the simulator. Publish your best scenarios and share them with other pilots.
AIRCRAFT CARRIERS - NAVAL OPERATIONS
Using aircraft carriers as a base for your missions, you can expand your range of action.
F/A-18 Super Hornet
F-14 Super Tomcat
F4E Phantom II
AV-8B Harrier II
F35B Lightning II
Landing on an aircraft carrier is one of the most difficult tasks a pilot has to execute. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop the aircraft.
Accept the challenge, take on over thirty missions in the world's most dangerous and spectacular scenarios and join the best Top-Gun pilots.
Take control, climb into the realistic 3D cockpits and fly the most famous military aircrafts, faithfully reproduced.
Try out the latest evolution of the RORTOS flight system, already appreciated by millions of users around the world: unprecedented graphics, realistic weather conditions and a REPLAY function that lets you review your flight moves to immediately share with your friends.
For an even more thrilling experience, connect two devices online and activate the multi-screen mode.
* Game campaign with 6 training missions and 30 missions in 5 different scenarios
* Free flight with choice of weather conditions and time
* Landing competitions with worldwide ranking
* Multi-camera Replay with dynamic CINEMA view
* Aircraft carrier landings, airbase landings and emergency landings
* Take-off, practice, transfers, recon and flights in formation with a flight guide
* Vertical take-off and landing (F35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II)
* In-flight refuel
* More realistic extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
* 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles
* Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
* Realistic fuel consumption
* Approach system I.F.L.O.L.S.
* Radio communication
* REMOTE CONTROL: you can connect two devices and use one of them like a remote control with a complete instrumentation view
* F/A-18 Super Hornet
* F-14 Super Tomcat
* C-2A Greyhound
* F-16 Fighting Falcon
* AV-8B Harrier II (vertical)
* F35B Lightning II (vertical)
* MiG-29K Fulcrum
* F4E Phantom II
* A-6 Intruder
* A-7 Corsair II
Gameplay-wise, Goat Simulator is all about causing as much destruction as you possibly can as a goat. It has been compared to an old-school skating game, except instead of being a skater, you're a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you wreck stuff. When it comes to goats, not even the sky is the limit, as you can probably just bug through it and crash the game.
Goat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else, such as a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe pool your money together with your friends and buy a real goat.
• You can be a goat
• Get points for wrecking stuff - brag to your friends that you're the alpha goat
• MILLIONS OF BUGS! We're only eliminating the crash-bugs, everything else is hilarious and we're keeping it
• In-game physics that spazz out all the time
• Seriously look at that goat's neck
• You can be a goat
Android TV users: a compatible gamepad is required to play
Bring all of the imaginative aircraft you've had in your head to life.
Snap parts together to build your airplane's body. Place engines to add thrust. Design the wings and then strap yourself into the pilot's seat and see how it flies.
You have the tools you'll need to bring almost any airplane to life. Use the flexible wing tool to change the shape of the wings and build almost anything.
Next-generation fighters, WW2 warbirds, civilian aircraft, and everything in between, some people have even made dragons, trains, and space stations.
DYNAMIC FLIGHT MODEL
Flight simulation at its finest. Every little change you make in the designer impacts how the airplane flies. Weight distribution, thrust, lift, and drag are all calculated before creating the final flight model.
Parts can break off in spectacular fashion while flying due to over-stress or by hitting something. The fun won't stop there though. You can keep on flying even with a missing wing if you've got the skills.
Test your airplane with no restrictions. So, you've had a rough landing and the left engine was knocked off? After watching the engine fly off into the sunset you may decide to go ahead and slap the throttle to full...give it another go with only one engine.
Climb into the cockpit of one of your custom aircraft and see how it does in the challenges. The challenges will keep you entertained for hours. Land on aircraft carriers, dodge surface-to-air missiles, race through courses, and so much more.
Use pre-built themes, or paint every part of your bird to make it just the way you want. Share your favorite stylings with all of your friends.
CROSS-PLATFORM AIRPLANE SHARING
There are no in-app purchases to get access to the airplanes people have shared; they are all available to download for free from http://www.SimplePlanes.com. You can use them even if they were made on another platform.
SimplePlanes supports USB gamepads/joysticks, and provides in-game input mapping for each control surface, as well as throttle, brakes, landing gear, pausing, cameras, etc.
Tutorials will help players learn the basics of real airplane design and the considerations that need to be taken when airplanes are made.
If you leave a bad rating (1-2 stars), please tell me why.
You want to support me? Then please install the app showed in the ad at the beginning.
It is a nice summer day, a perfect day to have a fly in the sky above the city with Toy Glider 3D! But be careful – try not to hit little birds flying around!
How to play: in Toy Glider 3D you are to control the glider. Try to avoid various birds flying around and not to hit them. Don’t forget to collect stars. Try to get as many stars as you can! Test your flying skills!
Toy Glider 3D features:
- Great 3D plane simulator!
- Test your flying skills!
- Simple and addictive gameplay!
- Nice cartoon-styled graphics!
Get the exciting plane game Toy Glider 3D and have fun flying in the sky and collecting stars! Compete with your friends and show them you are ace!
Tough realistic game, so phobia of sharks will not be your advantage. To cope with fear and guide scooter for fun. You may at any time become a rush protagonist.
Scooter model is based on a real sports counterparts. Manage water motorcycle using the steering wheel and tilt the mobile device left and right, as protagonist. Avoid collisions with the sharks, they are easily overturned scooter.
Download game Waterscooter Simulator 2015, get a thrill and adrenaline!
- Gambling at any time of the year;
- Many sharks desperate for players;
- Realistic physics scooter;
- Stunning 3D graphics;
- Easy management;
- 5 levels of difficulty;
- The endless expanse of water;
- It's free!
Engines, speed, challenges, have been for long time the most important ingredients in the racing world.
From NuOxygen, creators of "Ikaro Racing HD" and "Monster Trouble HD" a new game that wants to be, at the same time, simple and funny.
The entire history of F1 in a single game, from the legendary 60's up until today,
with the thrill of racing along with the champions of the history of Forumula One, while driving the original cars.
An exciting career that will take you through new tracks while racing in the past. Never before has been made a racing game with these features of race and challenge.
Racing Legends (Speed Evolution) includes the following features:
Career mode & Quick run.
5 decades of racing in F1, from the 60’s until now, with different cars to choose from for every decade.
8 stunning tracks to race.
4 car teams with different performance.
You can choose among different camera views for a full race immersion.
Possibility to analyze your opponent’s tracks through a dedicated visual.
Fully adjustable Accelerometers and Standard controls for a customized driving experience.
Follow Racing Legends on Facebook and Twitter, or visit NuOxygen at:
However, you have to be careful not to jump on gaps!
You are an unemployed man, and although getting the first job is a simple task,
you have to be agile enough to achieve a higher status.
Only the best will become, for instance, a rescuer or an astronaut.
So get ready and jump up your career ladder!
From the creators of "The Frumbers"
- Unlimited stairs :)
- 10 jobs to achieve
- Multi colored stairs to fame
Enjoy and explore the magnificent scenario of the city with all its skyscrapers,
fly at low altitude over the water of a calm laguna at dusk, enjoy the beauty of an Arizona canyon under the noon sun.
The airplanes are designed with great care for the details, cameras from all directions will make you experience the emotion of flight in a way that you have never dreamed of.
The camera views during and after the game session highlight the inherent beauty of the surroundings creating a truly immersive experience.
Every session of the game is fully recorded, the player can go back and watch its performance and that of other players from many different view angles, the perfect game for the family entertainment.
22 Different racing tracks
6 High performance racing airplanes
5 Amazing scenarios from desert canyons to oceanic island, from mountains to modern cities
Championship mode & Fast Race
Time Racing Mode on every track
Record & Save Races
Multiple point of view cameras selection
Different flying modes
Different daylight & weather conditions
To download the game assets we recommend using a WI-FI connection.
From Kids and Family to challenges among friends, "Dr. Numbers" teaches math in a simple and fun way.
With the help of "Doctor Numbers" your child learns math with fun, playing and learning.
But the "Doctor" also likes tough challenges , with 4 levels of difficulty, always different, from simple calculations with additions, subtractions, fractions to linear equations.
Train your mind! Amaze your friends and keep your brain in shape.
Suitable for learning by the pupils of elementary school and great fun with challenges among friends or retired grandparents who love to stay young.
- Learn Math while Playing.
- Playing means having fun and Doctor Numbers : Math Challenge is funny !!
- When the challenge gets tough it's time to proof your ability.
- A very healthy educational pastime for your kids and adults.
- A substitute for flash cards.
- This app has the 5 Star Quality Mark of 'NuOxygen' : only innovation and quality apps.
- Top 10 Apps for Elementary Schools.
- App number one in Europe for learning mathematics with fun.