Stand up and run
Set in a post-apocalyptic bunker, “ForwardTo” is an episodic narrative game that gives a unique gameplay experience – Your motions move the character.
Survive the barrenness
You play as one of the only survivors as you try to find a way to reach the island – where the last remaining survivors are believed to be in. Your goal is to reach it before the radiation infects you. You are not alone. Broadcast to other survivors on the radio and cooperate to survive together.
Walk, run, jump and roll
Your movement in the game is controlled by your movement in real life using the unique smart textile that tracks your motions. Do you want to keep electricity running? Run as fast as you can.
Personalize the game’s avatar and decorate your bunker as you wish
You can play together and cooperate with your friends on the radio to form teams beat difficult missions or you could compete against them for a higher score.
Strap on your boots – Your adventures are afoot!
• Reach the island to find the other survivors left in the world
• Your motions real life with the smart textile to move your character in the game
• Experience the special narrative of the post-apocalyptic story in an episodic form
• Perform different activities and collect special rewards
• Discover the unique post-apocalyptic world of “ForwardTo” through exciting quests, missions and challenges
• Compete against other players to a private duel and see who can get the highest score
• Cooperate with friends to earn upgrades and survive together in the post-apocalyptic landscape
• Personalize and customize your avatar and bunker with furniture, decorations, bookracks and more
• Form teams using hashtags and build your very own community
• The app is episodic with the first episode being free-to-play and offers a subscription for the entire season
• It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets. Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed
• Usage of the smart textile is highly recommended for the best possible game experience
• Be careful when running while using the app. We recommend you to find parks before starting to play the game there
• This game was designed and developed by a team of various faiths, ethnicities and gender identities
• Post-Apocalyptic - 5
• Episodic 5
• Narrative 3
• Cooperate 3
• Survive 3
• Smart textile 3